I think the main focus should be stability before moving forward to adding new quest, but that's just me.

Mod works, same issues as altmost everyone else:

Passive solicitation running during sex.

Character won't move after sex(In RL that's usually a good thing).

and Player and NPC won't redress after sex.

Out of those issues, I've only had passive solicitation during sex and character not moving during the multi-session sex jobs.

Also, rape (whether you initiate it by saying you want pretend rape, or the customer initiates it because you said no) seems to be broken. Its also multi-session, but in between sessions the same customer will re-solicit me (I get the dialog where I can answer yes, lie, or just no). If I hit TAB just to exit the dialog, the next rape sequence continues. And at the end I get paid very little... Looks like standard pay for 1 act.

OK trying to untangle this because pretended rape and rape because you said no are two different things.

So please tell me what happens after the pretended rape and what happens if you get raped after declining the customer.

As the passive solitication should work as of version 1.03 i reimplemented it and you need a new save to make i work, also i am checking if you have already a customer talking to you and then stop the event that trigger the client search. Also please check what interval you have configured for the solicitation a value of 25 is recommended but is should not be lower then 10.

As for the Character moving and redressing both get triggered once SexLab closes the animation thread and all repetions in multi scene scenario are done.

just want to say thanks for a great mod. but i still got a problem with it, ever time i ask the in keeper to start Prostitution it dosent start and i can keep ask him/her for it but northing happings. and i even start a new game but it still wont work. ?? 

Ps. sorry about my englise  :shy:

Mh.. that should not happen. Can you tell me what sex and race you character is? also please enable logging and tracing in the skyrim.ini and check the papyrus.log if there are script errors after you talk to the inn keeper

I noticed a couple of things :

When you take on the serving food job, and you take on a client for sex, the serving food quest stops and you can only do the prositution job afterwards

When you have a prostitution job, and you try to change his/her mind to rapeplay sex, the "are you looking for a good time" options comes back, and when you select that it breaks the entire mod, and you cant get another job afterwards

And I also noticed a bunch of spelling errors (some from the original version of the original mod) if you send me all the texts for the conversation lines I can fix that for you if you like :)

Well you quit your food service job, but i can try to make them run at the same time.

Thanks, I did not declare the conditions right.

Also here is the dialog. Thank for fixing my spelling mistakes :D

I'll have it done in a couple of hours

Mainly because it's dinnertime and I'm going to catch me some kind of animal and eat it

I think the main focus should be stability before moving forward to adding new quest, but that's just me.

Mod works, same issues as altmost everyone else:

Passive solicitation running during sex.

Character won't move after sex(In RL that's usually a good thing).

and Player and NPC won't redress after sex.

Out of those issues, I've only had passive solicitation during sex and character not moving during the multi-session sex jobs.

Also, rape (whether you initiate it by saying you want pretend rape, or the customer initiates it because you said no) seems to be broken. Its also multi-session, but in between sessions the same customer will re-solicit me (I get the dialog where I can answer yes, lie, or just no). If I hit TAB just to exit the dialog, the next rape sequence continues. And at the end I get paid very little... Looks like standard pay for 1 act.

OK trying to untangle this because pretended rape and rape because you said no are two different things.

So please tell me what happens after the pretended rape and what happens if you get raped after declining the customer.

As the passive solitication should work as of version 1.03 i reimplemented it and you need a new save to make i work, also i am checking if you have already a customer talking to you and then stop the event that trigger the client search. Also please check what interval you have configured for the solicitation a value of 25 is recommended but is should not be lower then 10.

As for the Character moving and redressing both get triggered once SexLab closes the animation thread and all repetions in multi scene scenario are done.

Yea sorry bout the confusion in my post. But its because the same thing happens in both situations.

I ask for pretend rape: first scene happens, then I get re-solicited, I close the dialog, next scene proceeds. Same thing happens until the last scene is done.

I get raped for saying no: same as above ^

I did do a clean save before updating between versions (it didnt work at all if I didnt do a clean save), but I'll try increasing the solicitation interval.

ah ok. well i added a new condition to the opening dialog, because what happend was that the client if he i raping you get attached the opening package an that had condition checking if you have already a client. So that should be fixed in the next version.

Also check if you have files starting with "mf_" in your data/script folder. If you do please use the "MF_RadiantProstitution remove loose files.bat" in the skyrim folder as loose files overwrite BSA files and that can lead to weird things.

New Version goes up by tomorrow evening GMT.

Seriously look at the "Papyrus Util" mod, it's already required by SexLab (installed with Sexlab in fact) so what it provides is already available to you.  You can not only store a lot of data now on any form (which includes actors but also includes inventory items, armor, furniture etc).  This may or my not be of help with any issues right now but may make a difference in any future features you add.

But first see how it's used in the SexLab Framework because anything you might want to use it for may already be done in the framework, items like when you last had sex with a particular NPC are now being kept so you can prevent back-to-back identical house calls etc.  

Well you already pissed my of with the first 3 word of your post.

If you are so wise and want to help unpack the bsa and point out what i'm doing wrong and how i could do i better else shut up. I'm modding for like a week now and i cant know everything.

Whoah there! I had no intention at all to criticize what you have done. I was only hoping to point out a tool you already have available for your toolbox for any future enhancements you may be considering or as a possible fix for current problems.

I've been really frustrated in the past by not being able to do certain things in the mod I supported only to find this recent new tool which provides the functionality I so much wanted. Since I like and use this mod, I just wanted you to be aware of what it can do for you, especially if it makes it easier for you to fix bugs and implement enhancements.

Ok, here's the edited version of the dialogues
Hope I fixed everything, granted it might not be flaweless, I''m not a native english speaker myself either

I did noticed a few things though :

Not all the PC reply lines are in this file, I guess that's another file

And there are only 3 lines of food that customers can ask for?
I'm not sure what's going on with that, thought it was a system of various items that you had to get

But then again, all I can do with the Creation Kit without fucking something up, is opening it :(

Dialog.xlsx

Hey Bob (can I call you that?); this might be all out of a sudden but you need to know that we all appreciate what you're doing, honestly, I've tried the mod and didn't work out for me so well but I love the concept and can't wait for it to be fool-proof and have it installed and running, if this means it's gonna take time then heck, we can wait, so take your time!  ;)

All in all, in the middle of all the complaints and frustrations you should know we, the users, all appreciate this. To Mainfct, yourself and every modder out there,Thank you!  :D

just want to say thanks for a great mod. but i still got a problem with it, ever time i ask the in keeper to start Prostitution it dosent start and i can keep ask him/her for it but northing happings. and i even start a new game but it still wont work. ?? 

Mh.. that should not happen. Can you tell me what sex and race you character is? also please enable logging and tracing in the skyrim.ini and check the papyrus.log if there are script errors after you talk to the inn keeper

Had the same thing - I was playing as a Female Imperial.

I'm new to this Papyrus log stuff, so forgive me if the following data is useles:

Property Alias_theGoon3 on script qf_mf_prostitute_fanjob_0301ce4b attached to mf_Prostitute_FanJob (2601CE4B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property pTG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script QF_TG05_00021551 attached to TG05 (00021551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property thisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (2600BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property Satisfaction on script mf_simplejobquestscript attached to mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (26001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no konger contains that property

Property NextDeclineIsRape on script mf_simplejobquestscript attached to mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (26001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property Player on script mf_simplejobquestscript attached to mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (26001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property poolClients on script mf_simplejobquestscript attached to mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (26001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property Variables on script mf_simplejobquestscript attached to mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (26001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property Disatisfaction on script mf_simplejobquestscript attached to mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (26001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property Alias_theInn on script qf_mf_prostitute_simplejob_03001d9c attached to mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (26001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property Alias_theClient on script qf_mf_soliciteplayer_03011136 attached to mf_SolicitePlayer (26011136) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property akPlayerRef on script mf_solicitplayermainscript attached to mf_SolicitePlayer (26011136) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Edit - I can start the serving food aspect of the mod, but after agreeing to sleep with a customer I can't ask for payment.  Instead I just get the "have sex" options over and over again.

*Also using Sexlab 1.34 in case it's any help.

Ok this works for me all but one thing. I see no text dialogue by what the NPC's are saying. So I have no idea what they are saying to me. Anyone know what could cause that?

Usually that's caused by either forgetting to install the Fuz Ro Doh mod, or not turning on the subtitles

Wall of text inc.

Stuff

more Stuff

Whoah there! I had no intention at all to criticize what you have done. I was only hoping to point out a tool you already have available for your toolbox for any future enhancements you may be considering or as a possible fix for current problems.

I've been really frustrated in the past by not being able to do certain things in the mod I supported only to find this recent new tool which provides the functionality I so much wanted. Since I like and use this mod, I just wanted you to be aware of what it can do for you, especially if it makes it easier for you to fix bugs and implement enhancements.

Well no problem. Just be careful because "Seriously look at ... " in my eyes is a phrase you use if you pointed out something to someone a dozen time and they still didn't fix it. But thanks anyway and i also took a look at the camp job. i Search for a Location with the keyword "LocTypeMilitaryCamp" which all the Imperial and Stormcloak camps have. Also notice that there are only stormcloak camps in the West of Skyrim and only Imperial camp in the East of Skyrim.

Also tried the Keyword "CWHQ" aka civil war HQ but still the same outcome.

There is another Keyword call "LocTypeMilitaryFort" but that does not really work as most of the Forts are occupied by bandits, necromancer and other shit before you liberate them. Also tried working an the barrack thing as the is a Keyword "LocTypeCityBarrack" but somehow now location get chosen if you start the quest outside of a city.

Ok, here's the edited version of the dialogues
Hope I fixed everything, granted it might not be flaweless, I''m not a native english speaker myself either

I did noticed a few things though :

Not all the PC reply lines are in this file, I guess that's another file

And there are only 3 lines of food that customers can ask for?
I'm not sure what's going on with that, thought it was a system of various items that you had to get

But then again, all I can do with the Creation Kit without fucking something up, is opening it :(

No there are realy only 3 types of orders because you need to have a dialog that mention them and i don't know how todo this if they are random, same applies to the ordering from the inn keeper. but that is definetly something i want to look at.

And thanks for fixing my spelling mistakes but i have one thing more. Could you do it again an mark what lines you changed as there is not possibility i can import the lines and checking over 400 line per hand would take at least a day to do.

Hey Bob (can I call you that?); this might be all out of a sudden but you need to know that we all appreciate what you're doing, honestly, I've tried the mod and didn't work out for me so well but I love the concept and can't wait for it to be fool-proof and have it installed and running, if this means it's gonna take time then heck, we can wait, so take your time!  ;)

All in all, in the middle of all the complaints and frustrations you should know we, the users, all appreciate this. To Mainfct, yourself and every modder out there,Thank you!  :D

I'm new to this Papyrus log stuff, so forgive me if the following data is useles:

Property Alias_theGoon3 on script qf_mf_prostitute_fanjob_0301ce4b attached to mf_Prostitute_FanJob (2601CE4B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property pTG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script QF_TG05_00021551 attached to TG05 (00021551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property thisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (2600BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property Satisfaction on script mf_simplejobquestscript attached to mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (26001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no konger contains that property

Property NextDeclineIsRape on script mf_simplejobquestscript attached to mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (26001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property Player on script mf_simplejobquestscript attached to mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (26001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property poolClients on script mf_simplejobquestscript attached to mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (26001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property Variables on script mf_simplejobquestscript attached to mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (26001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property Disatisfaction on script mf_simplejobquestscript attached to mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (26001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property Alias_theInn on script qf_mf_prostitute_simplejob_03001d9c attached to mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (26001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property Alias_theClient on script qf_mf_soliciteplayer_03011136 attached to mf_SolicitePlayer (26011136) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Property akPlayerRef on script mf_solicitplayermainscript attached to mf_SolicitePlayer (26011136) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Edit - I can start the serving food aspect of the mod, but after agreeing to sleep with a customer I can't ask for payment.  Instead I just get the "have sex" options over and over again.

If you dont know if the data is useless just upload the hole thing. But that looks odd can you please check if you have files starting with "mf_" or "qf_mf_" in your skyrim/data/scripts folder? If you do please use the "MF_RadiantProstitution remove loose files.bat" file that is in your skyrim folder. Also please to to make a new game and check if it works there as of version 1.03 you need a new game to make the fix work.

Ok this works for me all but one thing. I see no text dialogue by what the NPC's are saying. So I have no idea what they are saying to me. Anyone know what could cause that?

There are 4 Possibilities for this.

1. You didn't install Fuz Ro Do'h
  2. I forgot to force subtitles on some dialogs
  3. I forgot to force subtitles on some dialogs and you did not acitve all subtiles in the option menu
  4. Skyrim is just dumb and suppressed the dialog

If you dont know if the data is useless just upload the hole thing. But that looks odd can you please check if you have files starting with "mf_" or "qf_mf_" in your skyrim/data/scripts folder? If you do please use the "MF_RadiantProstitution remove loose files.bat" file that is in your skyrim folder. Also please to to make a new game and check if it works there as of version 1.03 you need a new game to make the fix work.

Fixed.

Thank you. :)

Can you bring back the sex on bed feature? Preferably for v1.02 since I think most people have already registered with an innkeeper and kept playing after that. This is the mod that needs it the most.

Here's the new version of the dialogues, apparantly I missed a few things yesterday evening :s
I'm not sure how CK and Excel work toghether, so I don't know if changing the the colors of the lines will work or not
But anyways the lines I changed are :

2 11 18 22 23 46 61 67 70 84 100 102 106 111 115 121 123 127 132 149 150 165 166 167 173 175 176 189 215 219 220 231 232 237 238 241 242 243 245 246 247 273 275 298 302 307 309 312 315 322 332 333 338 340 342 347 358 363 398 399 450 451 452

Dialog.xlsx

This looks great, but I have been waiting for the initial bugs to be worked out.  I have the original Radiant Prostitution, the most recent release v.81b.  Wanting to upgrade to the tweaked version.  The warning on the OP about starting on a fresh save, does that apply to upgrading from the original as well as from previous tweaked versions.  I don't want to give up my current play throughs.  As I have multiple characters that I am playing.   If that is so, is there a chance that in the future an update will be released that doesn't require starting a new game.  

Side question: I have liked the idea of playing a vampire disguised as a prostitute.  Maybe an alternate strange letter quest that opens this up.  Biting everyone you pick up would be a bit ridiculous.  Is there a way to add a bite option into the climax part of sex?

Here's the new version of the dialogues, apparantly I missed a few things yesterday evening :s

I'm not sure how CK and Excel work toghether, so I don't know if changing the the colors of the lines will work or not

But anyways the lines I changed are :

2 11 18 22 23 46 61 67 70 84 100 102 106 111 115 121 123 127 132 149 150 165 166 167 173 175 176 189 215 219 220 231 232 237 238 241 242 243 245 246 247 273 275 298 302 307 309 312 315 322 332 333 338 340 342 347 358 363 398 399 450 451 452

Well they don't play with each other. You have the option to export all dialog lines from the CK which creates a TXT file with about 5k lines. i just copied them into excel and deleted the line not owned by RPT.

This looks great, but I have been waiting for the initial bugs to be worked out.  I have the original Radiant Prostitution, the most recent release v.81b.  Wanting to upgrade to the tweaked version.  The warning on the OP about starting on a fresh save, does that apply to upgrading from the original as well as from previous tweaked versions.  I don't want to give up my current play throughs.  As I have multiple characters that I am playing.   If that is so, is there a chance that in the future an update will be released that doesn't require starting a new game.  

Side question: I have liked the idea of playing a vampire disguised as a prostitute.  Maybe an alternate strange letter quest that opens this up.  Biting everyone you pick up would be a bit ridiculous.  Is there a way to add a bite option into the climax part of sex?

You just need a new save if you are already registered with a inn keeper if you are updating to 1.03+ no matter what version you used previously because skyrim saves the behavior of quests.

Also if you are updating from the bug fixed version 081b or  RPT < 1.02a you need to use the bat file that gets delivered with it because loose files overpower BSA files.

Im using this together with various other sexlab mods, and i crash a lot (most of the CTDs are when in im tavern doing -or having done- some clients, or during quests)....i am starting to think those crashes are due to this mod....any solution?

I was just going to praise v1.03aa as 150+ clients, camps, home all working flawlessly for me. Then I saw that B is up. Man you are great! This is one of my all time favorite, game changing mods. Thanks so much for taking over this mod and thanks for all the upgrades.

Kudos as well to Mainfct for originally creating and sharing this with us. All you guys are the real heroes of skyrim.

OK. Stumbled across the isssue on a fresh install. Used both 1.03.aa and 1.03.b versions. Issue is - none of the quests is possible to complete. They other does not start at all or loop endlessly at one point (though it seems I can get inn clients to function more or less correctly).

Here is the log of the issue:

[01/06/2014 - 06:48:45PM] EditorPapyrus log opened (PC)

[01/06/2014 - 06:48:45PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:04PM] Cannot open store for class "qf_mf_prostitute_simplejob_03001d9c", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:04PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_simplejobconditional", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:04PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_simplejobquestscript", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:04PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_handler_config", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:04PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_handler", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:04PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_variables", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:05PM] Cannot open store for class "qf_mf_prostitute_orcjob", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:05PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_orcjobquestscript", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:05PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_orcjobconditional", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:06PM] Cannot open store for class "qf_mf_gettingstuffback_0301fee8", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:06PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_gettingstuffconditional", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:06PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_gettingstuffquestscript", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:07PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_fanjobconditional", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:07PM] Cannot open store for class "qf_mf_prostitute_fanjob_0301ce4b", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:07PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_fanjobquestscript", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:07PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_campjobquestscript", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:07PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_campjobvariables", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:07PM] Cannot open store for class "qf_mf_prostitute_campjob_0301a846", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:11PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_solicitvariables", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:11PM] Cannot open store for class "qf_mf_soliciteprostitute_0300ba71", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:11PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_solicitprostitute", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:14PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_simplerjobscript", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:14PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_simplerjobvariables", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:15PM] Cannot open store for class "qf_mf_simplerjob_0300ba7c", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:17PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_homejobquestscript", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:18PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_homejobconditional", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:55:18PM] Cannot open store for class "qf_mf_prostitute_homeservice_03007998", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:56:18PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_whoresexscene", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 06:56:18PM] Cannot open store for class "mf_whoresexscenevar", missing file?

[01/06/2014 - 07:07:27PM] Log closed

Judging from the log, quset scripts from vanilla RP is missing, however, installing tweaked vanilla first and then 1.03 didn't solve the issue. Question is - what sort of dumbassery I did, that it is broken? I could try to unpack BSA (never did it before) and check its insides. What I did is to try to recompile the scripts - obviously it failed horribly.

P.S. Sorry if my tone sounds rude. Haven't slept in 32 hours and in 4 hours I need to get back to work.

Usually that's caused by either forgetting to install the Fuz Ro Doh mod, or not turning on the subtitles

Well I checked and both was ok, so I uninstalled Fuz and reinstalled it and then it worked fine. So I guess NMM didn't install it right the first time, thanks.