CK's Sexout AAR: The Scrap Metal Diaries

Just read the entire thing. It is amazing! If you work on a sequel' date=' I hope you continue to expand on the ramifications of her psychological injuries and her Jet addiction. I would be very, very happy if in the future, thanks to said ramifications, Amy voluntarily gets into a situation to get enslaved sexualy again...at least for a while. After all, she enjoys being a jet whore, being forced to do humiliating things daily. Maybe she offers herself to the Legion.

[/quote']

Thanks, I'm glad you've found it enjoyable even after all these months. I'm not sure if I will continue to write about Amy, but I might include her in one of my upcoming plugins, we will have to see!

I wouldn't say she "enjoys" being a jet whore, more like she uses it to get rid of the pain, as cliched at that is. And generally, when she uses Jet for "pleasure" she is alone and in control. I'll have to see if any future directions can accommodate your requests though :cool:

Nowhere in the story you see that Amy's customers make her cum. The only one that makes her come is Dermot while she is under influence of something (alcohol or jet). Considering what she has become, an orgasm could be the only good thing that can happen to her. If you add all the sex that she doesn't really want it is not hard to make a guess that it will be really hard for her to get orgasm without being on drugs. The diaries don't tell if she gets wet easily for her customers (or at all). So I just assume she isn't really enjoying their attention. People don't get addicted only to a chem. You can get addicted to a setup. So for the months that she has been in the sewers the whole setup is something she gets addicted - whoring, getting high on jet and that's it. But all that is a speculation on my part.

As of continuation, I see Amy going after jet. Who has jet? Kings offer it for sex but the Khans are the ones making it (unlimited supply - constant bliss). Of course she can go after the setup as I called it. If we consider the mods available that would be Drug Dealer. Dixon and Marco can trade jet for sex and so on.

Lastly but I guess most important. Great story and illustrations. I liked the "prospecting for scrap metal in the sewers" thing she was thinking at some point while selling herself. There are many ways to do a job I guess. I was curious, if you are planning to continue her story (or making a new one), will it be illustrated like this one or more focus to the text.

cih

Nowhere in the story you see that Amy's customers make her cum. The only one that makes her come is Dermot while she is under influence of something (alcohol or jet). Considering what she has become' date=' an orgasm could be the only good thing that can happen to her. If you add all the sex that she doesn't really want it is not hard to make a guess that it will be really hard for her to get orgasm without being on drugs. The diaries don't tell if she gets wet easily for her customers (or at all). So I just assume she isn't really enjoying their attention. People don't get addicted only to a chem. You can get addicted to a setup. So for the months that she has been in the sewers the whole setup is something she gets addicted - whoring, getting high on jet and that's it. But all that is a speculation on my part.

cih

[/quote']

I think of all the things I did, the men I slept with... how degrading it was, how humiliating... and how for just a moment, one brief moment, I'd almost given in and accepted my life there...it gets me all tingly and, wet, just thinking about it. This is the Jet talking Amy...

Or is it?

I can't erase what's happened; a sewer slut, a scrap metal whore. I can't erase what's happened.

And coming to think of it ... I don't think I want to either.

Bsed on these quotes, I'd say that the thought of sexual slavery DOES indeed turn her on. The memories of those experiences make her WET, and I hope to see her psychological damage in the sequel...

Those are afterthoughts. This isn't what she is thinking when she is in the sewers. True she almost gives up but the reasons behind this is the hopelessness not that she enjoys it. Jet makes her horny, not the degradation and humiliation. Also, just because she thinks about it and it makes her hot doesn't mean she will be enjoying it for real.

Those are afterthoughts. This isn't what she is thinking when she is in the sewers. True she almost gives up but the reasons behind this is the hopelessness not that she enjoys it. Jet makes her horny' date=' not the degradation and humiliation. Also, just because she thinks about it and it makes her hot doesn't mean she will be enjoying it for real.

[/quote']Even she's not sure that it's just the Jet talking. Yes, what you're saying is POSSIBLE, but it is in no way ascertained. My interpretation also makes sense, and I think makes for a MUCH more fun-filled sequel. We don't need her to be mentally healthy and happy. Having more challenges to overcome is more interesting than having less.

• 1 month later...

Wow, I had totally forgotten about the discussion that came about in the last few posts of this thread. I had intended to follow up with a reply, but RL got busy and I ended up not having the time, and then forgetting completely.

My apologies friends.

Nowhere in the story you see that Amy's customers make her cum. The only one that makes her come is Dermot while she is under influence of something (alcohol or jet). Considering what she has become' date=' an orgasm could be the only good thing that can happen to her. If you add all the sex that she doesn't really want it is not hard to make a guess that it will be really hard for her to get orgasm without being on drugs. The diaries don't tell if she gets wet easily for her customers (or at all). So I just assume she isn't really enjoying their attention. People don't get addicted only to a chem. You can get addicted to a setup. So for the months that she has been in the sewers the whole setup is something she gets addicted - whoring, getting high on jet and that's it. But all that is a speculation on my part.

As of continuation, I see Amy going after jet. Who has jet? Kings offer it for sex but the Khans are the ones making it (unlimited supply - constant bliss). Of course she can go after the setup as I called it. If we consider the mods available that would be Drug Dealer. Dixon and Marco can trade jet for sex and so on.

Lastly but I guess most important. Great story and illustrations. I liked the "prospecting for scrap metal in the sewers" thing she was thinking at some point while selling herself. There are many ways to do a job I guess. I was curious, if you are planning to continue her story (or making a new one), will it be illustrated like this one or more focus to the text.

cih

[/quote']

I think you've hit the nail on the head here. I've been reading quite a few papers recently on sexual psychology and issues arising from prostitution, and I can say that for the majority, orgasms for sex workers are extremely few and far between. The "setup" as you've indicated (especially among drug addicts and alcoholics) is also important, but is also a part of normal human psychology. It's almost a type of superstition - doing something one way results in a mild to favourable result - ergo, you keep repeating that pattern in the hopes of the same or increased reward.

I've hinted right at the start of the game that Amy gets horny on jet ( she touches herself while alone) - while she didn't become a jet addict while she was in the sewers, it is arguable she became an alcoholic - after all, she does love whisky. The time she had with Dermott (and enjoyed it) was under the influence of jet. None of her other customers got her excited.

Again, totally right about the "prospecting in sewers" bit. She probably got more of a kick doing that (being a prospector) than anything she had to do above in the sewers with her body. Imagine your glee at exploring and then finding the instruments of your salvation!

As for the future, I don't know. Maybe the same level of illustrations, but I may concentrate more on the text. I have a few scenarios in mind, but I'll have to see. Time is a valuable commodity these days!

I personally would love to see a crossover between Amy and Crassus Wayne.

I've considered a plugin that would add both to the game' date=' including quests. Stay tuned!

cih

[/quote']

I think of all the things I did, the men I slept with... how degrading it was, how humiliating... and how for just a moment, one brief moment, I'd almost given in and accepted my life there...it gets me all tingly and, wet, just thinking about it. This is the Jet talking Amy...

Or is it?

I can't erase what's happened; a sewer slut, a scrap metal whore. I can't erase what's happened.

And coming to think of it ... I don't think I want to either.

Bsed on these quotes, I'd say that the thought of sexual slavery DOES indeed turn her on. The memories of those experiences make her WET, and I hope to see her psychological damage in the sequel...

They do, but she IS on jet while she thinks these things. Jet makes her horny. Having said that, I'm not denying some serious emotional scarring may have occurred as part of her experience down in the sewers. There is a reason, *apparently*, why abused (and especially those abused by their fathers) turn out to have issues in later life, usually manifesting in terms of promiscuity, low self-esteem, prostitution among other such traits.

I expect the same to occur here.

Those are afterthoughts. This isn't what she is thinking when she is in the sewers. True she almost gives up but the reasons behind this is the hopelessness not that she enjoys it. Jet makes her horny' date=' not the degradation and humiliation. Also, just because she thinks about it and it makes her hot doesn't mean she will be enjoying it for real.

[/quote']

The classic fantasy vs reality paradigm. Some women fantasise about rape scenarios (as do men for that matter) - but would they go as far as, if presented with the scenario in real life, willingly be the victim/perpetrator?

[/quote']Even she's not sure that it's just the Jet talking. Yes, what you're saying is POSSIBLE, but it is in no way ascertained. My interpretation also makes sense, and I think makes for a MUCH more fun-filled sequel. We don't need her to be mentally healthy and happy. Having more challenges to overcome is more interesting than having less.

If there is one thing I can guarantee, is that she will NOT be "mentally healthy and happy".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome read.

I've read it before, but it's still awesome the 2nd time. It's a shame that this disappeared in the depths of the forums.

Btw, I think imageshack was at it again. The pictures showing decapitations and stuff are still there, but some of the (presumably) naughty pics got removed...:D

• 2 months later...

ChancellorKremlin' date=' any chance of a sequel coming up? Even if you only focus on text it'd still be all good ^_^

[/quote']

Wow, I'm surprised people still read this, thanks!

I haven no immediate plans on a sequel, though I am working on something. Meanwhile, I've got a pseudo-aar up which differs dramatically in style and execution:

Episode 1 can be found here and episode 2 here.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Fantastic AAR. I wish you could continue it. But What mods have used in the game?

Thanks! I don't think I will continue it in AAR form... maybe some other format? But no promises.

As for mods... quite a few, Sexout Sewer Slave being the main one, and a few aesthetic ones, like AK's and AR's for the wasteland, as well as "Watch you Sleep" - see below for the link.

I saw a teddy bear wearing a red pajama top early on in the pictures. I'm wondering where I can get a mini-companion like that to huggle~ And while I'm posting, I don't know exactly what an AAR is. ^^;

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/48032

Though, you'll need to resize TumTum so he's less human-sized.

Actually, the mod I used for that was See You - Time For Bed which adds a Teddy Bear you can use to watch you sleep. It adds various scenarios too, like being awoken by robbers, insects, etc, it's pretty fun. 

Amazing READ!!   Thanks!!

I recently posted some pictures of my first foray into Jacobstown and the "Oops"... 

I was thinking about making a series of pictures into a story of the event and what transpired....   Or do something similar...!

Thanks again for a great read and a very arousing story!