CK's Sexout AAR: The Scrap Metal Diaries

? 2281 – ?

It's been months now, I've lost all track of time. I have a routine now. I don't go hungry any more, I get jet when I need it. I've settled. I don't know how, but I've settled into this hellish life. How can I not? I've tried messing with the circuitry in my collar, but without the right tool's it's impossible. I tried.

falloutnv20120301234855.png

falloutnv20120301234247.png

falloutnv20120301234130.png

Between spreading my legs and letting these perverts have their fun and sleeping, I eat and sleep, that's it, that is my day. On the odd days I have a little caps to spare I buy myself some rat steak, a rare treat down here, and wash it down with whiskey and jet later. I'm an addict now, I have a pusher and everything. I pay with sex, what else could I possibly offer?

falloutnv20120301235715.png

I've stopped resisting Dermott, he's the only one that even tries to touch me down here, in a way that pleases me. I know it's perverse, and I know it's wrong on so many levels, but I let him pleasure me. I let him pleasure me.

? 2281 – ?

I am going to kill him though. I am going to kill him for what he's done to me.

falloutnv20120302000339.png

Today was an interesting day. I had my first ever customer refuse me. Refuse ME! Have I sunk that low? I never thought it would happen, I see how they eye me, the ones without caps... I see how they want me, how could they possibly turn me down? I feel... dirty, and... cheap. Cheaper, I'm already a slut now, but this? This is even more hurtful!

One of my customers today, a girl, held my hand while I went down on her. She held my hand, it was almost as if she wanted to connect with me, in more than just a sexual way.

falloutnv20120301234613.png

I'm so naive, I should have known. She paid me, with sensor modules no less, and then left. She said her boyfriend, a scavenger, doesn't satisfy me the way I do, that's why she came. I could have slapped the stupid bitch, using my body is one thing, but using me emotionally too? I asked her where her boyfriend finds these parts, she said in the sewers down below. I might have to check that out at some point.

? 2281 – ?

When I'm not seeing a client or being seen to, I go down below one of the living areas and 'bathe' in the water beneath the stairs. I know it's radioactive, but the 'Doctor' down here assured me it wasn't in a lethal enough dose, and that he'd see to me if I got too irradiated. He also see's to me for contraception pills, which I've been taking. I wouldn't want to bring anyone into this world.

falloutnv20120301235125.png

I don't think I need to say what he expects as payment.

? July 2281 – ?

I've settled. I can't settle. I was going to get out of here, I can't live like this. The sex, the drink, the drugs and the violence, I can't allow myself to wither down here like a cheap slut. I need to do something.

?2281 – ?

I've spoken to someone, who gave me a knife. Tonight, when Dermot comes to collect, I am going to kill him. I'm going to make him pay for what he's done!

falloutnv20120302002412.png

I've failed. I drew the knife on him, and I tried to stab him, but he kicked me on the knee, throwing me back and off my balance. Before I knew it, he was on top of me, holding my arms down. He slapped me, he slapped me hard.

falloutnv20120302002251.png

He took his clothes off, said I was his now, and that I shouldn't resist. I cried. Tears ran down my eyes while he spread my legs and entered me. I could have tried to reach for the knife, but I didn't. I embraced him. I ground against him. I gave into him.

falloutnv20120302002258.png

These are the scrap metal diaries.
  • 2 weeks later...

? 2281 – ?

I'm going to do it. I've finally plucked up the courage, I'm going down the lower levels to see if I can find anything. I've had a wad of customers turn me down today, so I have the spare time. All I have is a small switch blade, but I don't expect I'll need more. I'm going in.

falloutnv20120313215930.png

It all seemed very quiet on my way down, but as I went further, I started hearing these... howling noises. Ghouls. I barely had time to look around the corner, before I had to turn tail and run!

falloutnv20120313220044.png

falloutnv20120313220102.png

It followed me! I closed the grate behind me, and it just broke it's way through! I kept running but it caught up with me and pulled me down, I struggled and knifed it. I think I killed it.

falloutnv20120313220111.png

falloutnv20120313220116.png

? 2281 – ?

It was a close call yesterday, I can't afford to be so careless. I'm going to see doctor Blackwell later today, and see if he can provide me with some of his 'pheromones' I've heard him mention before. I've already degraded myself this much, a little more in order to survive won't make a difference.

falloutnv20120313225523.png

falloutnv20120313225607.png

There is always a price to pay, but the irony was that besides the sex I gave him anyway, I actually had to *swallow* to get the pheromones in my system. I already feel a bit woozy and light headed, must be all the radiation. I'm going to wait for a while, and then return to the lower levels. There must be something I can scavenge to break this collar or kill Dermott with.

? 2281 – ?

falloutnv20120313221350.png

I've made my way down. It's dark, but I have a little flash light. I see ghouls everywhere, their red eyes are glaring at me from the darkness, but they seem to leave me alone.

falloutnv20120313221734.png

I seem to have found some Fiends, apparently they didn't all vacate the sewers. I'm not going anywhere near them, I'm already a slave, I'm not becoming Fiend scum too while I am at it. Time to turn around.

It's been over an hour now, I keep roaming these tunnels, but have so far found nothing, only rats. I've been killing them and taking them for their meat, I have enough here for quite a few meals.

Finally! I've found something, a door, it still seems operational. I wonder what's inside.

falloutnv20120313221941.png

I can't believe my luck! I actually found a dead scavenger! With clothes, and a shotgun, and ammo! And a key! The rush, I can't believe it, I've got the rush again, the scavengers rush! I haven't felt like this for months! It's a feeling of purpose, that joy of wandering and searching and then finally finding something, that feeling that is so familiar to scavengers, I had forgotten all about it! More practically though, I don't need to continue wandering around naked down here, and now I have a gun! A shotgun!

falloutnv20120313222042.png

I finally found why the radiation levels are so high down here. There is a ghoul, a glowing one, emanating radiation here. I can feel it already, I don't know if it's him or the pheromones, but it looks like I am going to have to go back to doctor Blackwell for some rad-x and rad-away. I'm irradiated, I feel nauseous. At least, I hope it's radiation.

falloutnv20120313222718.png

This day keeps getting better and better. I've found another scavenger! It seems they were part of a team, I've found more ammo, a 10mm pistol, a wrench, and some other equipment. I may be able to use this to try and de-activate this collar.

falloutnv20120313222332.png

I can't get this feeling out of my head, this feeling of exploration, of freedom, of waiting for my next find, it's intoxicating. This is what it felt to be a scavenger, before Dermott, before all this. I can't let this go. I need to free myself.

Jackpot! I found a room, a small maintenance room, and in it, all sorts of tools! I found a few sensor modules, scrap electronics, and most importantly, some power cells! With these, I can keep the collar's power source active while I bypass it, and attempt to de-activate it! I don't know if it will work, but it's worth a try.

falloutnv20120313223248.png

It didn't work. The collar started beeping the minute I tried to change the power supply to it. I don't know enough about it to try and mess with it, and I don't want to try again, in case it blows up. I guess I'm going to have to do this the hard way. I'm going to keep exploring, maybe I'll find something else down here.

It seems my patience paid off. I found another dead scavenger, a woman this time. She's had a backpack, and a few stims too. I was so surprised, when I turned her over, to find a radiation suit! A radiation suit! Like the one I used to have, before. I had to offer myself to get one, and here is one just lying on the floor... some things never change. The depths I have had to stoop to, to get this one too. I'm going to kill you Dermott. I'm going to make you pay for what you've done!

falloutnv20120313224943.png

I'm leaving all my finds down by the entrance of the lower level sewers, before returning 'topside'. It's almost been a day, and Dermott is sure to come back. I need to plan this carefully, I can't botch this like last time. I need to find a way of smuggling this stuff up there, and hiding it from Dermott. When I get the chance, I'm going to unload this shotgun on the back of his head. But not today. Today I just need to play the part, and then tomorrow, I'll kill him.

falloutnv20120313214249d.png

falloutnv20120313214947.png

Today has been a productive day. Whoring, exercising my hobby, plotting revenge... sleep tight Amy, sleep tight. It's nearly over now.

falloutnv20120313230927.png

These are the scrap metal diaries.
  • 2 weeks later...

? 2281 – ?

This time it's going to work, I'm going to do it by the letter. I'm going to wait, and let him have me. He'll not suspect afterwards. He'll be weak afterwards. I'll make sure of it. All I need to do is wait.

falloutnv20120328224338.png

falloutnv20120328224510.png

Here he comes. This is it, I'm going to screw him, I'm going to screw his brains out. And then, then I'm going to shoot them out. I'm going to enjoy this, you bastard.

falloutnv20120328224942.png

falloutnv20120328225101.png

falloutnv20120328225220.png

falloutnv20120328225334.png

I'll even finish you off too, in more ways than you could imagine...

falloutnv20120328225816.png

Right, he's off. He think's I'm enjoying myself now, and I'm not going to lie, I did a little. But now it's time to make things right. I'm going to intercept him by the entrance, I need to be quick.

falloutnv20120328225839.png

falloutnv20120328225845.png

falloutnv20120328225935.png

Good, no one's here. I just need to find a spot where I can ambush him. He can't know I'm coming or he'll blow my head off.

falloutnv20120328230033.png

Here he comes, wait for it Amy wait for it...

falloutnv20120328230251.png

falloutnv20120328230257.png

Time to die creep!

falloutnv20120328230307.png

falloutnv20120328230314.png

falloutnv20120328230622.png

It's done. I've killed him. I fucking killed him! Take this you rapist fucker, die die!

falloutnv20120328230652.png

falloutnv20120328230708.png

falloutnv20120328230717.png

I can't believe it. He's dead, he's actually dead, and my head hasn't exploded! I need to search him and get this collar off my neck.

falloutnv20120328230859.png

I found it, it was the green button too. I deactivated it, and threw it away. This is it! I'm finally free! I can escape this fucking hell hole! I just need to take care of something first...

falloutnv20120328231239.png

falloutnv20120328231550.png

Finally! I'm free! This is it, the ladder, the ladder to the outside world, I can finally get out of here! But before I leave, I'm going to off that other bastard who raped me too!

falloutnv20120328231713.png

falloutnv20120328231717.png

falloutnv20120328231852.png

Wakey wakey, rapist cunt.

falloutnv20120328231925.png

falloutnv20120328232024.png

falloutnv20120328232025.png

I'm done now. I need to run, I hear the neighbours shouting. I best get back underground, I can navigate the tunnels out of here. I'll get my stuff before I leave too; the weapons and that rad suit I found. Something good needs to come out of this.

15th January 2281 – 02:33 AM

Managed to avoid the residents, I'm in the tunnels now. Got my PDA back. It's been six months. Six, fucking, long, gruelling months down in this shit hole. I thought a month, two maybe, but six? I've been whoring it out for Dermott for six months. He's dead now, calm down Amy, he's dead. OK, do I take a right here, or a left?

15th January 2282 – 05:40 AM

Dead end, damn, I should have taken a right. I need to find the East exit, I need to find the clinic. I don't feel too good... down there. I need to get out of this sewer.

15th January 2282 – 06:05 AM

This is it. I've escaped!

15th January 2282 – 06:13 AM

OK, I'm out. I need to make my way to the clinic now. I hope doctor Usanagi will be able to see me.

15th January 2282 – 09:21 AM

Thankfully, she could. Thank God, I don't think I could wait any longer!

falloutnv20120328233841.png

I apparently had quite a few things wrong with me. She asked me how I came across so many diseases. I told her I was a whore, I couldn't bear to tell her what happened to me. I wasn't too far from the truth. I was a whore. A whore, for caps... and ... scrap metal.I need to put these thoughts behind me. A nice, long shower ought to do. I can finally straighten my hair again, now that there isn't grease and... cum ... on it.

17th January 2282 – 10:49 AM

I've decided to leave. I'm going south, where I can start anew. I'm heading to Novac, and from there, who knows. That find in the sewers really reminded me of why I love prospecting so much. But I need to be careful. Much more careful.

21th January 2282 – 05:55 PM

I've arrived in Novac, I'm going to rent a room, and then I'm going to relax and take it easy for the rest of the night. I've stashed up on jet, I never could drop it after I got addicted in the sewers.

falloutnv20120328234651.png

It's been hours now... and I've just laid in bed, thinking, I think jet isn't the only thing I can't let go since I left that wretched place... I think of all the things I did, the men I slept with... how degrading it was, how humiliating... and how for just a moment, one brief moment, I'd almost given in and accepted my life there... It gives me a headache just thinking about it, it gets me all tingly and, wet, just thinking about it. This is the Jet talking Amy...

falloutnv20120328235324.png

Or is it?

falloutnv20120328235403.png

I may be free now. I may have killed my tormentors. But I can't erase what's happened; a sewer slut, a scrap metal whore. I can't erase what's happened.

And coming to think of it ... I don't think I want to either.

These were the scrap metal diaries.

Amazing tale here. Very grim and gritty. I liked how the dates stopped being accurate. It was so good to see Dermott get what was coming to him and his sidekick too.

Poor Amy, I don't suppose that there are many therapists available in the wasteland...

It would be interesting if an edited version of the story were to be included in the Sewer Slave mod itself, with the diary being discovered by the player. Of course the ending would be different. Leaving the tale at a point of going deeper in the sewer perhaps.

Imagine the sewer being littered with the player's predecessors' ramains....

Excellent! Very well done! This reminded me of my youth where I would be completely captivated by my favorite tv series. Every ending left me disappointed but when the next part came I jumped with glee! And I felt the same here! I'm glad Amy got the ending she deserved, same with Dermot... I fancy slavery stuff in fantasies/games but I feel that the victim hero always deserves a good ending and a "shot" at freedom. Thank you! I hope that you continue making similar stories in the future!

• 2 weeks later...

*applaud*

Thanks!

Well done' date=' hope it's not over :)

[/quote']

Love you for the thread' date=' hate you for those italics :D.

And not to sound too entitled or anything, but THIS NEEDS A SEQUEL.

Seriously though, great writing dude. Greatly appreciated.

[/quote']

Like he said, look at the italics at the end! As for a sequel, see below!

Amazing tale here. Very grim and gritty. I liked how the dates stopped being accurate. It was so good to see Dermott get what was coming to him and his sidekick too.

Poor Amy' date=' I don't suppose that there are many therapists available in the wasteland...

It would be interesting if an edited version of the story were to be included in the Sewer Slave mod itself, with the diary being discovered by the player. Of course the ending would be different. Leaving the tale at a point of going deeper in the sewer perhaps.

Imagine the sewer being littered with the player's predecessors' ramains....

[/quote']

Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback. I tried to get the grim and gritty thing going on; to be fair, I can't imagine a worse fate than doing what she had to go through on a daily basis, in a sewer of all places too! I did think about suggesting putting snippets of the AAR as diary entries to the author(s) but I think that would be blowing my own trumpet just a little too much lol.

Excellent! Very well done! This reminded me of my youth where I would be completely captivated by my favorite tv series. Every ending left me disappointed but when the next part came I jumped with glee! And I felt the same here! I'm glad Amy got the ending she deserved' date=' same with Dermot... I fancy slavery stuff in fantasies/games but I feel that the victim hero always deserves a good ending and a "shot" at freedom. Thank you! I hope that you continue making similar stories in the future!

[/quote']

Thanks, that means a lot. I also felt she needed a good ending, even if it wasn't altogether that good. she's probably a different person now. And it was very satisfying to come up behind Dermot and then BANG pow right in the kisser!

Very nice :)

I do like stories where the victim gains her good ending

'Good' prevailed in this one; who is to say it will prevail again in the future?

*claps* Bravo bravo! Good show there Kremlin' date=' a good read indeed. :D

[/quote']

Jesus' date=' this is so awesome, I cant wait to see what next part is gonna include.

[/quote']

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

To all the people that followed this tale, I would like to extend my thanks and my gratitude. There has been a reason why I have only replied to feedback now, and that is because I didn't want to break the wall between the tale and the writer.

I often find when I write elsewhere, I am always in touch with the people who reply, and to some extent that dilutes the story a bit, especially because I tend to reference my own writing a lot in answering to replies. So here I decided to keep quiet for a change, and let the story go on uncluttered by my own feedback.

But I am very happy people enjoyed it, it was my first adult AAR, and pretty much adult anything public. I've got a few other ideas up my sleeve, which I may or may not put into practice, but we shall have to see.

Again, to all, thanks for following. *Maybe, we'll meet again...*

great work dude cant wait for a 2nd edition' date=' also where did you get the scoped rifle mod that blake gave to amy at the crimson caravan.

[/quote']

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

The rifle is *I think* introduced by Project Nevada. I also have a file called AK's or something similar that introduces AK model weapons to the wasteland.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what the hell is going on, but I think someone here is individually reporting certain pictures. I don't know why some pictures get deleted and others don't, but uploading all my pictures as private, the only way to access them is through here.

It's annoying to see so many pictures missing.

• 1 month later...

Just read the entire thing. It is amazing! If you work on a sequel, I hope you continue to expand on the ramifications of her psychological injuries and her Jet addiction. I would be very, very happy if in the future, thanks to said ramifications, Amy voluntarily gets into a situation to get enslaved sexualy again...at least for a while. After all, she enjoys being a jet whore, being forced to do humiliating things daily. Maybe she offers herself to the Legion.