Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Has anyone been able to convert from these ADEC custom bodyslide outfits to CBBE?

CBBE Egloos

Spoiler

f0481953_5617359ba8184.jpg

f0481953_54c9c4a364b4b.jpg

f0481953_54962c4758169.jpg

I've tried to create a conversion reference using Blender/3ds Max with Shrinkwrap modifiers, but for some reason it doesn't wrap it correctly. Blender keeps the vertex count as the ADEC shape, but 3ds Max doesn't.

1721398896_Capturadepantalla(101).png.a493d01c965cb4a6eefb44afb0074106.png

Anyway, I tried to contact the author of the body preset, hasn't responded in a week. My point: Does anyone have been able to convert these outfits/shape? Or does someone has the bodyslide preset of this body shape?

First, my apologies, this might be the wrong topic, but since i can not found the old search thread anymore, i will ask the people here. I am looking for that outfit, best case, a CBBE HDT Bodyslide Version.

image.png.912afd0cc39b9cf9caba5aac865363ba.png

And by the way, if anybody knows some animated skirt mods (Best case cbbe HDT bodyslide) please let me know.

with kind regards

Mart 0206

If someone would get this thing working with CBBE HDT and bodyslide, that would be just amazing. The author said that he tried but cant get done in the right way.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94244?tab=files

I treid myself but if its come to outfit studio i am done. ?

I am happy that my skyrim runs smoothly thx to this awesome site and such a great community with very good tips and tricks.

But a s i said i am not good with outfitstudio and such things.

14 hours ago, Holothurion said:

CBBE Latex Leggings BS HDT.7z

Edit: Reupload because I screwed up the texture sets, it only adds the esp file.

Original meshes and textures still required.

Haven't tested in-game, feeling a bit down.

Credits go to the author for creating the mod, etc etc.

Downloaded, tested and it works superb! Let me hug and thank you soooooo much!!! ? ...absolute awesome work! I am speechless! THX ?

Skyrimthrma

•  
  • Skyrimthrma
  • Members
  •  
  • 95 posts

can anyone please covert it to cbbe bodyslide or if already coverted please share it.

https://hetia.tistory.com/301

Aradia Lace Dress +6 colors CBBE TBBP Bodyslide

Stockings and shoes on the screen of fashion - CBBE DAZ3D Pumps and Stocking-HDT Bodyslide

My video with this armor

TESV 2019-02-10 03-10-26-48.png

TESV 2019-02-10 02-41-12-92.png

On 2/4/2019 at 10:37 PM, Mart0206 said:

First, my apologies, this might be the wrong topic, but since i can not found the old search thread anymore, i will ask the people here. I am looking for that outfit, best case, a CBBE HDT Bodyslide Version.

image.png.912afd0cc39b9cf9caba5aac865363ba.png

And by the way, if anybody knows some animated skirt mods (Best case cbbe HDT bodyslide) please let me know.

with kind regards

Mart 0206

can anybody tell me how to make my characters face look like this? is there a preset for this?

On 2/9/2019 at 7:48 PM, varfolomey said:

Skyrimthrma

•  
  • Skyrimthrma
  • Members
  •  
  • 95 posts

can anyone please covert it to cbbe bodyslide or if already coverted please share it.

https://hetia.tistory.com/301

Aradia Lace Dress +6 colors CBBE TBBP Bodyslide

Stockings and shoes on the screen of fashion - CBBE DAZ3D Pumps and Stocking-HDT Bodyslide

My video with this armor

TESV 2019-02-10 03-10-26-48.png

TESV 2019-02-10 02-41-12-92.png

I've been doing some changes to this mod.  I separated the parts so there is a neck, bra, arms, skirt and thong.  Skipped the stockings cuz I don't like them.  Everything works fine, and I'm using the yellow texture for the outfit parts.  Then I decided to use texture sets for all the other colors so I don't need 25 or 30 different nifs to have every part of every color.  I studied a couple texture set tutorials, (never used texture sets before) and making a texture set looked pretty simple.  Use the CK to create the new texture set, then create a new armor addon that refers to the new texture set, then create a new armor that refers to the new armor addon.  I tried it with the teal color, and it appeared all was working in the CK.  But when i equipped the new teal armor pieces in game, they still have the yellow color.

I'm running the game with mod organizer, and am wondering if that somehow causes the game to be unable to find the new texture set.  Can anyone tell me where I might be fucking up?  Do I need to do something to the nifs so they understand I'm trying to use texture sets?  Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, hawgdaddy said:

I've been doing some changes to this mod.  I separated the parts so there is a neck, bra, arms, skirt and thong.  Skipped the stockings cuz I don't like them.  Everything works fine, and I'm using the yellow texture for the outfit parts.  Then I decided to use texture sets for all the other colors so I don't need 25 or 30 different nifs to have every part of every color.  I studied a couple texture set tutorials, (never used texture sets before) and making a texture set looked pretty simple.  Use the CK to create the new texture set, then create a new armor addon that refers to the new texture set, then create a new armor that refers to the new armor addon.  I tried it with the teal color, and it appeared all was working in the CK.  But when i equipped the new teal armor pieces in game, they still have the yellow color.

I'm running the game with mod organizer, and am wondering if that somehow causes the game to be unable to find the new texture set.  Can anyone tell me where I might be fucking up?  Do I need to do something to the nifs so they understand I'm trying to use texture sets?  Thanks in advance.

I believe it has something to do with priority or index or something like that.

1 hour ago, Holothurion said:

I believe it has something to do with priority or index or something like that.

This is mos def on the right track.  I opened the esp with TES5Edit and played around with the 3D Index number.  I got the neck, bra and arm parts to change from yellow to teal in game, but the skirt and thong parts would not change color.  Need to play with it some more.  Thanks Holothurion, I'm at least headed in the right direction, I think.  I never would have guessed messing with 3D index.