Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

10 hours ago, Strager said:

Not per se but these are mashups of different sets that are already in CBBE Bodyslide. I see CT77 stuff with Crosscrusade with Deserter X and Goma. Here are some of the links like for Goma's Sexy Imperial Officer. I have very little experience in converting but mash things up for similar affects. It's busy work and can be time consuming but while you're waiting you can download this mod and then replace the sets mashing pieces together that are converted using outfit studio via bodyslide.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/3373573/?tab=user+files

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72397/

42Re Aki Set

Warning.

I modified the textures of the shirt, skirt and transparency of the stockings to my liking and I added a miniskirt and boots.

I still do not handle properly the weights paint, and things like skirts are a headache. So depending on the animation or pose there will be clipping.

So be warned and if you still want to download and use this conversion...  you deserve a cookie. ?

Samples Images

Spoiler

Sample1.png.f09bf9bd11a17833270895832223c17a.pngSample2.png.15aa0d3f16a381739aeefbe46db2d959.pngSample3.png.6a20b1fb676d2d15ef53028d5ddde17a.pngSample4.png.1873061fcf135e5b5db3a32072022700.png

Download

42Re Aki Set CBBE PP.rar

51 minutes ago, Papadrino said:

42Re Aki Set

Warning.

I modified the textures of the shirt, skirt and transparency of the stockings to my liking and I added a miniskirt and boots.

I still do not handle properly the weights paint, and things like skirts are a headache. So depending on the animation or pose there will be clipping.

So be warned and if you still want to download and use this conversion...  you deserve a cookie. ?

Samples Images

Hide contents

Sample1.png.f09bf9bd11a17833270895832223c17a.pngSample2.png.15aa0d3f16a381739aeefbe46db2d959.pngSample3.png.6a20b1fb676d2d15ef53028d5ddde17a.pngSample4.png.1873061fcf135e5b5db3a32072022700.png

Download

42Re Aki Set CBBE PP.rar

Wow~~~~~~~~~ oh my god goddess  I love you I bless you  merrychristmas happy newyear thankyou very much :D

By the way what is cookie??? o,o???

1 hour ago, Papadrino said:

42Re Aki Set

Warning.

Samples Images

Reveal hidden contents

Download

42Re Aki Set CBBE PP.rar

Um.........;;; Where is my leg... T-T

20190113181531_1.jpg

3 hours ago, dltpals87 said:

Um.........;;; Where is my leg... T-T

There is a checkbox called "Legs clipping zap" is above all the sliders, unmark it and go. That slider is made to avoid clipping with the boots and shoes of the mod.
 Besides since I only have a gforce 650 I erase what is not seen in the clothes and armors so as not to stress my video card.

1 hour ago, Papadrino said:

There is a slider called "Legs clipping zap" is above all the sliders, unmark it and go. That slider is made to avoid clipping with the boots and shoes of the mod.
 Besides since I only have a gforce 650 I erase what is not seen in the clothes and armors so as not to stress my video card.

hmmm... I see :D

Thank you anyway~

I've noticed a few new people here asking things about Bodyslide and or armor sets to be converted when they are mashed armor sets that have CBBE Bodyslide conversions. So, I did this tutorial on how to replace armor sets in different mods... As they say: "teach a man how to fish."

11 hours ago, Papadrino said:

I erase what is not seen in the clothes and armors so as not to stress my video card.

Understandable, especially considering you're sharing your work for free, technical limitations aside. 

However, removing parts of the body pretty much denies any possibility for mixing and matching- Much like clothes that come with bodies(Ooof, hate that), which then clip if mixed with other clothes as they change the character's shape.

Both these choices, as well as making single part sets of clothes which could have been separate articles seem quite peculiar, to me at least. Obviously clothing authors don't have to cater to anyone, but these are just not practical choices in any sense other than demonstrating carelesness or laziness, or even sloppiness on the author's part.

I hope you'll believe me that this is more generalized and not directed at you or your work specifically, I'm simply quoting you for discussion's sake, to see your(And others') opinion and views on this.

As to why I don't walk the walk after talking the talk, it's simply because if I was interested in that, I'd already be doing it. I'm just a content consumer. But if I did get to making clothes, I'd definitely make them all separate items, I'd make sure there's no extra body in there and I'd not remove parts of the body my clothes would hide... I may be lazy but when I decide to put my ass down I make sure I'm as thorough as possible. 

PS Please don't mistake my sharing of my opinion as being toxic or offensive, nor entitled. I'm grateful for all conversions, any at all in fact, and I respect people's choices in the matter. I'm simply making conversation- I'm even more grateful when I'm not personally attacked or bashed for it! ❤️

20 hours ago, Tyrantula said:

94895-1544648406-1074639240.jpeg94895-1544648169-1706173293.jpeg

I agree it's extremely well made, except for the facts that 1) It alters my PC's body shape when worn so mixing and matching is an issue since I can't wear for example the chest piece and boots from another set because my PC's legs are made larger near the calf resulting in clipping, and 2) Some items don't show- For example none of the shorts appear on the PC unless they are worn along with other pieces from the set. I tried wearing the same chest piece as the one in your pic with the set's shorts and they disappear. And yes I did run BodySlide and all that.

If I am doing something wrong, or not doing something I should be doing, please say so.

2 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

Understandable, especially considering you're sharing your work for free, technical limitations aside. 

However, removing parts of the body pretty much denies any possibility for mixing and matching- Much like clothes that come with bodies(Ooof, hate that), which then clip if mixed with other clothes as they change the character's shape.

Both these choices, as well as making single part sets of clothes which could have been separate articles seem quite peculiar, to me at least. Obviously clothing authors don't have to cater to anyone, but these are just not practical choices in any sense other than demonstrating carelesness or laziness, or even sloppiness on the author's part.

I hope you'll believe me that this is more generalized and not directed at you or your work specifically, I'm simply quoting you for discussion's sake, to see your(And others') opinion and views on this.

As to why I don't walk the walk after talking the talk, it's simply because if I was interested in that, I'd already be doing it. I'm just a content consumer. But if I did get to making clothes, I'd definitely make them all separate items, I'd make sure there's no extra body in there and I'd not remove parts of the body my clothes would hide... I may be lazy but when I decide to put my ass down I make sure I'm as thorough as possible. 

PS Please don't mistake my sharing of my opinion as being toxic or offensive, nor entitled. I'm grateful for all conversions, any at all in fact, and I respect people's choices in the matter. I'm simply making conversation- I'm even more grateful when I'm not personally attacked or bashed for it! ❤️

While I understand your point and when shapes are separate nifs it does make it easy but there's no reason why you can't replace the base shape via Outfit Studio. Bodyslide and Outfit Studio are powerful tools and you can do so much with them besides building presets and building sets against it. You can basically virtually change chocolate frosting to vanilla if you wanted to. I did a whole tutorial on how to do this.

But making everything separate opens another can of worms and requires to work with 3d programs. While learning how to convert outfits to bodyslide is a task in itself you need personal time to do it all and then learning another program on top of it...

With the armor set above how is it changing your shape? Are you using the bodyslide files with it? I see that you say there's clipping but again this is an easy fix in Outfit Studio. Also, with extreme bodyslide presets there is no way for the author to know what people are using.

You can replace the base shape with what you're using and use the tools to fix the clipping all in Outfit Studio.

7 hours ago, RedMonika said:

There are Bodyslide files for it already... under Optional Files

Ya, you are correct.
BUT the body-slide is a botch job by the creator, resulting in deformed weight sliders.

If someone knows how to fix this and post a working body-slide file, I would be very grateful 

Additionally, if it's possible to break the outfit up into an upper body and a lower body, (i'd even say multiple parts but maybe i'm getting carried away) that would be amazing.

13 hours ago, RedMonika said:

[...]There's no reason why you can't replace the base shape.

But making everything separate opens another can of worms.

With the armor set above how is it changing your shape? I see that you say there's clipping but again this is an easy fix.

You can replace the base shape with what you're using and use the tools to fix the clipping.

Hello :) Allow me to address your points;

- The only reason I don't want to spend time replacing shapes, or learning new programs to separate pieces, or fixing clipping ETC is because as I stated I am indeed just a content consumer and plan to remain such. I was only discussing why those who do volunteer to do more(For which I am grateful, in all honesty), don't do it more properly so to speak, or don't do a more thorough work- Assuming they can and that they are not technically limited or simply don't have the necessary knowledge of course.

- My shape is the default CBBE Curvy, HDT of course. I only make minor tweaks in RaceMenu and that's all. No 10 ton breasts, no mountain peak nipples, no thunder thighs, nothing. I'm a simple, albeit sexy girl and I am content with just lifting the breasts a little bit, or adding a subtle curve to my ass ;3 But really, that's all. So those clothes(The GigaDeux) should conform without an issue, if they are BodySlide/HDT. Just like many other clothes. Instead with them I have the issues I mentioned in my quote with the pics.

- About your set, I only said that in general it's better to separate the pieces as much as possible and to not have the body parts they cover, disappear. But that's just my opinion based on the arguements I made originally.

Let me, by the way, make a request. It's not exactly a conversion job I'm looking for though. Take a look at this set here. It does have BodySlide, it is CBBE compatible, but it also comes with pre installed HUGE rocket nipples right on the suits! For some reason the author decided that since he likes large nipples, we should all play like that regardless of how we customize our PCs' bodies. Great stuff, don't take me wrong, but these nipples got to go. So what I'm asking for, is a minor edit I suppose, so that the shape of the wearer's body is retained properly when wearing those suits.

Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, BobgorT said:

Ya, you are correct.
BUT the body-slide is a botch job by the creator, resulting in deformed weight sliders.

If someone knows how to fix this and post a working body-slide file, I would be very grateful 

Additionally, if it's possible to break the outfit up into an upper body and a lower body, (i'd even say multiple parts but maybe i'm getting carried away) that would be amazing.

Gotcha... I wasn't fully aware of that about files. I assumed you didn't see them.

2 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

Hello :) Allow me to address your points;

- The only reason I don't want to spend time replacing shapes, or learning new programs to separate pieces, or fixing clipping ETC is because as I stated I am indeed just a content consumer and plan to remain such. I was only discussing why those who do volunteer to do more(For which I am grateful, in all honesty), don't do it more properly so to speak, or don't do a more thorough work- Assuming they can and that they are not technically limited or simply don't have the necessary knowledge of course.

- My shape is the default CBBE Curvy, HDT of course. I only make minor tweaks in RaceMenu and that's all. No 10 ton breasts, no mountain peak nipples, no thunder thighs, nothing. I'm a simple, albeit sexy girl and I am content with just lifting the breasts a little bit, or adding a subtle curve to my ass ;3 But really, that's all. So those clothes(The GigaDeux) should conform without an issue, if they are BodySlide/HDT. Just like many other clothes. Instead with them I have the issues I mentioned in my quote with the pics.

- About your set, I only said that in general it's better to separate the pieces as much as possible and to not have the body parts they cover, disappear. But that's just my opinion based on the arguements I made originally.

Oh, I get what you were meaning. I was just explaining that it's an involved process and easy to do minor triage in Outfit Studio.

When you mentioned about your legs I thought you were one with a more extreme body preset. I'm like you. I like a more realistic shape; though, I have my own based off of CBBE curvy with rounder breasts and a rounder butt.

To break pieces apart, which I agree with you is a helpful thing, it's not always realistic for whomever is doing it. You have to work with NIFSkope, which is a 3d program to edit and work with nifs and with Outfit Studio... It's a process and time consuming.

I just mix and match things making my own mashups and replace armor/outfit sets in mods.. :)

23 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

[...]

No worries :3 I understand it's some effort to do all that. We're lucky to have people converting and what not. Since we're talking difficulty, how hard would it be to do what I requested above? I don't want to be asking for too much... :$