Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 1/6/2017 at 6:03 AM, TOMBCQC said:

CBBE BODYSLIDE:

THE CBBE BODYSLIDE BY TOMBCQC

Another way to download "Vault Dweller Mashup"?

On 1/14/2019 at 11:40 AM, Violence6884 said:

No worries :3 I understand it's some effort to do all that. We're lucky to have people converting and what not. Since we're talking difficulty, how hard would it be to do what I requested above? I don't want to be asking for too much... :$

To do what, hun? To separate the pieces? Well, as I understand it's done in NifScope. I just don't have the time or patience to check it out. I've been doing my own mashups for the past couple of months and still working with a load order... Modding Skyrim is like a second job... but you volunteer for it... lol

On 1/5/2019 at 2:13 PM, chevalierx said:

you need export all armor ( top+pnaty ) via netskope or bodystudio to .obj the exprt them in new project and fix  only ref that work is cbpe->cbbe

it huge work and eat your time , good luck , you need fix painting vertc too

Hey, chevalierx, do you know how to make Fallout 4 textures work in Skyrim?  I haven't had much problem getting the meshes adjusted, but some of the FO4 textures appear very glossy or shiney in Skyrim.  Is there a way to adjust those textures with Gimp or Nifskope?

On 2/3/2018 at 6:55 AM, tuxagent7 said:

do anyone know the whereabout of sorceress99 ? she was fully active then poof disappears hope she's ok

Have you ever heard anything of her status?  I think she posted at one time that she is over 70yo.  If anyone here knows, please pass on best wishes.

14 hours ago, RedMonika said:

To do what, hun? To separate the pieces? 

Ah, no, I meant fixing the problematic BodySlide for this and removing the weird nipples from this. The first definitely has issues including probably misplaced folders. For the second, I already asked and the author is fine with people editing it any way they like. Not all of us want fake huge nipples and IRL this material would be smooth all over. There was at least one more person asking for a no nipples version LOL :3

Let me edit in some info on the first straight from the comments section; 

"The Bodyslide files (For CBBE at least) have the wrong file structure, so when installing using a mod manager, a folder called BodySlide_CBBE gets created in your Data folder, rather than having the files go into the existing CalienteTools folder like they should."

And

"I can confirm what others have said, that the sliders the mod author used must be something non standard for CBBE as in all the sliders are different from what I normally see for most mods at least. So the shape is radically different unless you want to manually adjust. Which is a shame."

And some info off the comments on the second set, the author told me this;

"No fix on this is planned by me or by the mod team. But if someone else is willing to do it, I'll kindly accept the alt version[He means a no huge nipples version] and post it here!"

6 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

Ah, no, I meant fixing the problematic BodySlide for this and removing the weird nipples from this. The first definitely has issues including probably misplaced folders. For the second, I already asked and the author is fine with people editing it any way they like. Not all of us want fake huge nipples and IRL this material would be smooth all over. There was at least one more person asking for a no nipples version LOL :3

Let me edit in some info on the first straight from the comments section; 

"The Bodyslide files (For CBBE at least) have the wrong file structure, so when installing using a mod manager, a folder called BodySlide_CBBE gets created in your Data folder, rather than having the files go into the existing CalienteTools folder like they should."

And

"I can confirm what others have said, that the sliders the mod author used must be something non standard for CBBE as in all the sliders are different from what I normally see for most mods at least. So the shape is radically different unless you want to manually adjust. Which is a shame."

And some info off the comments on the second set, the author told me this;

"No fix on this is planned by me or by the mod team. But if someone else is willing to do it, I'll kindly accept the alt version[He means a no huge nipples version] and post it here!"

Yeah, that's super weird. The folders are an easy fix... annoying bit fixable... The BS files; though, are strange. They're missing the two top breast sliders for CBBE. It's the first I've seen that. The nipples on the other set... Have you tried messing with the nipple length in BS? Try going into a negative number

7 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

Have you tried messing with the nipple length in BS? Try going into a negative number.

I must admit I was hoping that you would find it in your abundant patience and kindness, to sort out those matters... ❤️ ? :3 Hahahaha I am terrible I know, but I'm just here to request such things, at the mercy of those good people who grace us with their conversions and editing! >:PP

Edit - I feel so filthy now ;3 But I hope it works on you!

[Speech has increased by 10]

5 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

I must admit I was hoping that you would find it in your abundant patience and kindness, to sort out those matters... ❤️ ? :3 Hahahaha I am terrible I know, but I'm just here to request such things, at the mercy of those good people who grace us with their conversions and editing! >:PP

Edit - I feel so filthy now ;3 But I hope it works on you!

[Speech has increased by 10]

lol.. I don't have enough patience for that. I just like mashing armors together or changing things in Outfit studio. I, also, appreciate and am thankful for those who do.

Well, if you feel filthy... perhaps a nice bath? ;)

On 1/12/2019 at 7:43 PM, BobgorT said:

Hi guys, I'm re-posting this set series because it's simply amazing and would make a high quality addition to any armour/ clothing collection.
 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94895
Thank-you you beautiful people!!
94895-1544648406-1074639240.jpeg94895-1544648169-1706173293.jpeg

These are really good. I hope someone can do a proper bodyslide files, the ones proportioned in the option files are not compatible with my presets since they don't use those sliders.

8 hours ago, midgard229 said:

Anyone got a properly working CBBE version of this Azera Sorceress costume? I'm tired of the nipple looking like it is infected20190123155316_1.jpg.7c9cbe2d5b2ffc9555130dbcc4f7146f.jpg
Thanks in advanced

lol that's because its not cbbe. you need unp or  uunp body and textures.