Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Sorceress99

Hiii can you convert this ME3 MP Armors from R0R0N0 for CBBE Bodyslide Please ;D

here is the Link >> ME3 MP <<

:angel: :angel: :angel: That would be wonderful !!

Check these . It's uunp bodyslide but will work on cbbe body . Copy your body preset to a uunp bodyslide studio . Anything uunp works on cbbe body if armor covers hip area so you don't see seam . I have cbbe and uunp armors more choice .

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1356-xarathos-armor-workshop-mass-effect-cosplay-for-uunp-bodyslide/

Aion Rose CBBE HDT&BS A port from Oblivion I had in my armor arsonal. Has that OB look but still pretty. This author only converted this one.There are three more pieces to the set I want to port and will post them if they turn out OK

Is there a problem with the texture path with this one? The armor shows up but it's all purple. The textures did get installed to the same path as they have in the zip file.

No, sorry I put them in the wrong folder in the zip. should be textures\aion\rose. I just changed it in the upload now.

No, sorry I put them in the wrong folder in the zip. should be textures\aion\rose. I just changed it in the upload now.

Thanks, that helped.

But the armor is a bit too fluffy for my character, given her usual look (which are also conversions done by you :) )

post-928107-0-94939300-1509302431_thumb.png

I know I promised more screenshots when you did the daedric armor I requested, but I can't figure out why the main armor is solid black for me. Got to be something on my end, but I can't figure out what.

I did download another conversion though, so I am keeping my promise with that one.

post-754416-0-35978900-1509309710_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-51671300-1509309719_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-14766500-1509309732_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-67328700-1509309744_thumb.jpg

I know I promised more screenshots when you did the daedric armor I requested, but I can't figure out why the main armor is solid black for me. Got to be something on my end, but I can't figure out what.

I did download another conversion though, so I am keeping my promise with that one.

attachicon.gif20171029162410_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20171029162541_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20171029162758_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20171029163153_1.jpg

OH my that's nice. I like that outfit more than I thought I would. Nice setting too. Thank you for sharing your character with us.

Thanks, that helped.

But the armor is a bit too fluffy for my character, given her usual look (which are also conversions done by you :) )

For her, I agree. Beautiful Redguard! "...stay out of trouble, Redguard!"  :P

OH my that's nice. I like that outfit more than I thought I would. Nice setting too. Thank you for sharing your character with us.

I think it's my new favorite outfit. The character I use my wife made into a follower. It's Tulay by mfeile1974. It's on nexus, and I think here too.

I started this game and was too lazy to make a new character, so I just used her and changed her hair. I'd share the preset for you if you are interested. After all, you are sharing outfits with us.

Yea, I just thought I'd ask cause I recognized some Oblivion armors that had been converted. The shoes are similar to the ones in the luxury but the Oblivion one have a higher heel. Anyway thanks for the feedback, I guess I'll use the luxury ones. 

Porting 101

When porting OB mods to Skyrim, you first have to change the pose to covert the 'T' pose(img1) OB uses to the inverted '/l\' that Skyrim uses (img2). Once that is done, you export every piece of the outfit to an object (.OBJ) file, Then open Outfit Studio and import all the OBJ pieces as needed to make the outfit in stages.(Top, bottom, shoes, gloves, pants etc). Load a reference body, for us it's a CBBE HDT body. Then select each piece you've imported and scale it down to fit the reference body. As you can see in the images, the obj shape is huge to start with and must be scaled down to fit the body. The last images shows the obj shape scaled to mostly fit the body. You then have to use all the controls to move and shape the obj to fit the body. The obj doesn't have textures either. What I do is get the obj loosely fitted, then save, add the textures then load the the save and continue finishing the project with the texures in place. The point to this is when porting over outfits from a different game, the scaling usually changes comparative sizes. The shoes will mostly like be shorter anyway.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it  :P

Could you tell me what armor is that?

It's an armor set from the Anvil Mystery House by Krista (aka Lady Body) called Summer 0301

Have you already converted this one to Bodyslide in that case? Looks pretty sick.

It's an armor set from the Anvil Mystery House by Krista (aka Lady Body) called Summer 0301

Have you already converted this one to Bodyslide in that case? Looks pretty sick.

no, havent done it yet. Thats just the pose from the converter.

I think it's my new favorite outfit. The character I use my wife made into a follower. It's Tulay by mfeile1974. It's on nexus, and I think here too.

I started this game and was too lazy to make a new character, so I just used her and changed her hair. I'd share the preset for you if you are interested. After all, you are sharing outfits with us.

Thank you for offering, Yes I would like to try your presets. I haven't done much in the way of beautifying mine as my graphics would not have done her justice, All that's changed and I want to put her in the 'body' shop and customizer her really pretty. And get my friggin' enb working. 

Thank you for offering, Yes I would like to try your presets. I haven't done much in the way of beautifying mine as my graphics would not have done her justice, All that's changed and I want to put her in the 'body' shop and customizer her really pretty. And get my friggin' enb working. 

Sure thing. Here is what the preset looks like. I'll PM you the file as soon as I find my list. I know she is using Demoniac skin, but I can't remember the make-up and hair.

I guess you can always use your own, but I'll let you know what I used. I'll include the dds, nif, and the json so it should all turn out right.

post-754416-0-41241100-1509380062_thumb.jpg

Sure thing. Here is what the preset looks like. I'll PM you the file as soon as I find my list. I know she is using Demoniac skin, but I can't remember the make-up and hair.

I guess you can always use your own, but I'll let you know what I used. I'll include the dds, nif, and the json so it should all turn out right.

attachicon.gif20160914085013_1.jpg

She is quite lovely and sexy. Look forward to working with her. Being a noob I will need some help on what files I need to fix mine up like that. I have used Elder Blood Gen 4 as my ENB and it looks great, though needs lots of tweaking still. One problem I am having is my screen view is wide screen vs full screen. The pertinent ini's all show 1920x1080 Full screen. Any clue on what I can do to fix this? 

post-3295-0-88166400-1509386437_thumb.jpg

She is quite lovely and sexy. Look forward to working with her. Being a noob I will need some help on what files I need to fix mine up like that. I have used Elder Blood Gen 4 as my ENB and it looks great, though needs lots of tweaking still. One problem I am having is my screen view is wide screen vs full screen. The pertinent ini's all show 1920x1080 Full screen. Any clue on what I can do to fix this? 

Ah... something I can help you with! If I'm understanding you want to remove the black bars? Check out the effect ini files in either the enb folder or it may be listed in skyrim folder. Look for vignette or letterbox and disable that.

That should work.

Oh, also check the effect txt file too. Sometimes enbs will have one that lists out everything. Look for letterbox and change true to false.

Skin, makeup, and eyes will be the big thing. The ones I listed in the PM are what I'm using in the preset. (Demoniac skin, Yevmods makeup, Eyes of Beauty.)

It should be packaged correctly so it should just go right in with MO as a mod, or just open the zip, open the data folder and merge SKSE folder into your game SKSE folder.

You can obviously tweak her with your own makeup and hair etc... But that's what she's packaged with.

She still may look slightly different due to your ENB. Colors may be off just a little from different effects applied by different ENBs.

I'm using Realvision for Climates of Tamriel, Climates of Tamriel, and ELFX, but they are all base. I really know nothing about tweaking them so they are right out of the box for me.

I'm running mine on 1920x1080 also, but I am almost thinking there was a FOMOD with Realvision. I can't remember now.

Looks like RedMonika is able to help you more than I can on that.

Ah... something I can help you with! If I'm understanding you want to remove the black bars? Check out the effect ini files in either the enb folder or it may be listed in skyrim folder. Look for vignette or letterbox and disable that.

That should work.

Oh, also check the effect txt file too. Sometimes enbs will have one that lists out everything. Look for letterbox and change true to false.

I found one instance of each and both were set to false already. 

post-3295-0-18539200-1509413037_thumb.jpg