Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Sorry, that not on topic.But many people asked about the paintings in the red salon.I finished the mod gallery 140 paintings in three versions in English.It remains to translate the description of the fashion from Russian to English.I can do it with the help of Google translator - I think not everything will be clear.Who will help - I will be grateful.The archive description is attached.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

17.png

18.png

19.png

20.png

37.png

38.png

39.png

description to fashion 140 paintings.7z

On 7/21/2018 at 1:09 PM, navaro said:

would somebody kindly ,make cbbe bodyslide version of this ? :) the base mesh is already CBBE i put the file here too 

Gantz+Outfit.zip

Gantz Outfit Standalone:

287806969_GantzOutfit.thumb.jpg.96bf1233cc2cdc0e02f72098d48c6174.jpg

Gantz Outfit.rar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unicorn Girl Outfit:

First download the original and endorse:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86419?tab=description

Unicorn Girl Outfit.rar

9 hours ago, Papadrino said:

Gantz Outfit Standalone:

287806969_GantzOutfit.thumb.jpg.96bf1233cc2cdc0e02f72098d48c6174.jpg

Gantz Outfit.rar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unicorn Girl Outfit:

First download the original and endorse:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86419?tab=description

Unicorn Girl Outfit.rar

Thank you so such. I been waiting for this one. Can you do this one? http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2384.html

Hey all,

I'm trying to figure out how to fix the flat spot on the bottom of the belly, but I can't figure out if its my mesh tweaks or the weight paining. If anyone can help that would be awesome!

I'm trying to learn the weight/vertex part of Bodyslide better so I can help with conversions :) 

ScreenShot2.jpg

ScreenShot3.jpg

ScreenShot4.jpg

39 minutes ago, Der Löwe said:

This might be a dumb question , but is there a pre-made conversion ref to convert UUNP to CBBE? Cant seem to find one

You dont need a conversion reference for UUNP. Just pick the preset CBBE classic and build the UUNP armor and it will have the CBBE shape. Then all you gotta do is load that nif in outfitstudio and change the unp body into a cbbe body and it will have the correct shape.

34 minutes ago, shadow866 said:

You dont need a conversion reference for UUNP. Just pick the preset CBBE classic and build the UUNP armor and it will have the CBBE shape. Then all you gotta do is load that nif in outfitstudio and change the unp body into a cbbe body and it will have the correct shape.

Thanks shadow I will try that :)