Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

12 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

No link is working fine. Or you can go to page 235 post 5862. I was given the body and understood it to be the one from SSE. It's the only new high poly CBBE I know of. I dont really know that it is.  Welcome back to Skyrim.

Okay it's working for me now :D thank you for sharing it :) And is the femalebody_1.nif the high poly body from SSE?

2 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Grrrrrrr it won't load new things added to game . When loading it gets error .

New things it reads on right side . But left side no esp of armor .

Fixed that .

But now can't exit . I save . Then it eventually closes then esps 

disappearlol 

Wait . I think I found issue . Testing 

Wooooow I did it :)

:thumbsup:

9 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Sorceress this armor is nice . Think has bodyslide but if I remember correctly wasn't done properly . Parts mixing or didn't work .

If you want have look :)

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1480.html

As requested... DEM Gothic Leather Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO. The author seems not to know how to set up the ESP correctly. Seesh! Have no fear, I fixed it here. :blush: Enjoy my little mod gobblers. 

DEM gothic Leather (1).jpg

DEM gothic Leather (2).jpg

DEM gothic Leather (3).jpg

DEM Gothic Leather Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

On 21.11.2017 at 1:41 PM, Sorceress99 said:

The Haku Wedding Dress is not my conversion. I don't know anything about it nor provide support. Sorry.

I managed to fix the slider problem my self (took me almost 2 hours of messing around). I had absolutely absolutely no idea what I was doing. Normal version can be found with name "haku long" and short one "haku short" I didn't do anything to hands and heels because they were working just fine.

HakuCbbeHdtBodyslideFix.rar

Edited by ForgotUsername

Hey Sorrceress - I've just been at the LL Armor and Clothing download pages.  It's great all your conversions are organized in one spot now!  I was browsing the screenies, and got to the Dragon Song shot.  Your model is standing with a fireplace on her right, and a hottub to her left.  Behind the hot tub is a statue of Dibella.  Can you tell us please what the house mod is?

You have a ton of great conversions of a bunch of great outfits.  Too bad skyrim has the 255 esp limit.  Damn!

hd

5 minutes ago, hawgdaddy said:

Hey Sorrceress - I've just been at the LL Armor and Clothing download pages.  It's great all your conversions are organized in one spot now!  I was browsing the screenies, and got to the Dragon Song shot.  Your model is standing with a fireplace on her right, and a hottub to her left.  Behind the hot tub is a statue of Dibella.  Can you tell us please what the house mod is?

You have a ton of great conversions of a bunch of great outfits.  Too bad skyrim has the 255 esp limit.  Damn!

hd

because of sorceress ive got so much esp that i needed to merge and then merge and merge

lol she wont stop converting and i keep adding them :P

On 11/19/2017 at 9:30 PM, Sorceress99 said:

By request.. Kaz Doa Nyo CBBE HDT BS NIO.  Bitch to convert as very low poly and the meshes looks like blocks glued to the body at different angles. Very difficult to fix the all the clippings when the meshes are like that. Check it out.  

Kaz Doa Nyo Suit CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

preview.jpg

When I apply this armor, my character's body disappears. She has CBBE body and most of your other armors work fine. Any idea why?

22 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

because of sorceress ive got so much esp that i needed to merge and then merge and merge

lol she wont stop converting and i keep adding them :P

Have you had issues when merging them? I get a red flag saying that the mod has errors so I'm having to remove them from the merge before I can build the merge. If you right click on the file it says it can fix the errors but I'm not sure if it will have any complications afterwards.

20 minutes ago, skyrimlovr993 said:

When I apply this armor, my character's body disappears. She has CBBE body and most of your other armors work fine. Any idea why?

Make sure you are using the latest Outfit Studio 4.3.4. I am having no problem with that here and I am running off the same outfit you downloaded. There has been issues with some of my recent conversions and the older versions of OS so please update.

29 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Make sure you are using the latest Outfit Studio 4.3.4. I am having no problem with that here and I am running off the same outfit you downloaded. There has been issues with some of my recent conversions and the older versions of OS so please update.

hmm. I just updated to the most recent version and it is still doing it. I am using default CBBE. 

5 hours ago, skyrimlovr993 said:

hmm. I just updated to the most recent version and it is still doing it. I am using default CBBE. 

I'm not sure what 'default CBBE' means. I am using OS's HDT CBBE body in my conversions. Are you building the outfits in Bodyslide or try to wear the oufits without building them? You have to build the outfits in Bodyslide. Also, You may have something using BiPed slot 32 you don't know about? Are there any other outfits that's missing the body? Mods like devious devices and Sexlab can occupy Slot 32 and you don't know it. I'm not having any problems with the outfits so I don't know what is wrong.