IGNORED

SexCrop

View File

It's a simple but fun little mod. Gives you the recipe under Wood to forge 2 riding crops at any forge for the low price of 1iron ingot/1 firewood/1 leatherstrap.

Hit someone with one of them to start sex with that person. Flagged as non-hostile and does no damage. So even in front of guards no trouble from this mod at-least. The Male Sex Crop places player in male role. Female crop places player in female role. It supports 1 on 1 sex only! No clue about animal or monster functionality.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/23/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab and ZazAnimations v5.4
  • Special Edition Compatible

I just thought that you should know that :

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

DF127Floors.esm

Sexlab.esm

Hearthfires.esm

ZazAnimationPack.esm

SexlabMatchmaker.esm

SexifiedSkyrimResources.esm

ethereal_elven_overhaul.esm

SexlabAroused.esm

SexifiedSkyrim.esm

are all listed as masters of this mod so with any of them missing - CTD

sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Excellent idea. It works fine.

Just a note. Immediately after the sex is finished, my male partners vanishes for few seconds (maybe only one). It happens just after they redressed.

I noticed a similar problem with SexLab Cumshot (early version) that was solved then. You could ask to the author how to avoid this.

Funny stuff !

Should call it Sanguine's Crop or Dibella's Crop to be more lore-friendly, and maybe add a quest to earn it... could be fun! 

Got bugs, though :

hurted one of NPCs once and so I was into a brawl after the animations sequence...

got camera stuck when hitting a sleeping NPC, animation started though and everything got back to normal at the end of the sequence

got stuck in the middle of the ground at animation start, happened once in a tavern

Anyway, you get my vote!

I named them the way I did for clarity. I didn't want people using the wrong crop if they didn't want too hehe. For the brawl, I'm not sure what could cause that. I set the flags on the "weapon" the way they need to be. Even tested it out using ring of shadows equipped. Hit a necromancer while hiding had sex with her at end of sex was still hiding and undetected by her. :P The worst I have come across in testing was the occasional remark from npc "hey watch it"

For disappearing partner? I honestly have no clue at all. I kept the script as simple as it could be. a simple actor0 and actor 1 start sex. Nothing in there to cause issues by themselves. But then again, we all know Skyrim is full of inexplicable little "issues" IE:Mammoth's bouncing through the air and across the countryside...

The npc I hit told me "show me what you've got" before the animation started... thought it was a fine introduction sentence for a sex scene... but apparently it was just the normal  introduction sentence for a fight/brawl... :(

Btw, could you make the npc say 'show me what you've got' before a sex scene begins when hitting with the crop ? Could be fun !  :lol:

It makes sense... is it useful to try it on animals/creeps to see if it works ?

Already tried it on a chicken... chicken was stuck for 2 seconds.  :P

EDIT - Tried the female crop on a dog... animation started and ended normally... IT IS A WIN !   :D

Sounds like fun, gonna try it out :)

Works on Drauger but got some nasty side effects.

Using Submit and if you trigger this during combat with more than one opponent the others carry on, tried to submit during animation which was interesting.

Got hit with resize issue several times (think this is an SL issue as it occurs in so many different plugins)

Got resticted after bout and was unable to move other than jump. Cleared this using SL 'clear all animations' but following this after ANY triggerred animation I was unable to use weapons/spells (not sure this has anything to do with your mod but it first triggered after using crop, this may have been coincidence)

Got resticted after bout and was unable to move other than jump. Cleared this using SL 'clear all animations' but following this after ANY triggerred animation I was unable to use weapons/spells (not sure this has anything to do with your mod but it first triggered after using crop, this may have been coincidence)

Yes, already got that bug when I was using Defeat...

Anyway, to be an alternative to SexLab Matchmaker, it is crucial to make the crop work for 3p/4p/5p animations !

Keep up the good work ! ;)

Matchmaker can do that because it uses two different spells with each hit assigning an actor to an alias and actor slot. To keep this as simple as possible and avoid as many potential problems as possible I literally only did a start sex through an enchantment. I figured people could have fun with it since some just don't like "casting a spell". While trying to figure out how to get a quest to work I figured out how to make this and a spell that is the same. But during experimentation I used a "cloak" spell on one try and left the area of effect active. I found myself in the middle of a rather buggy orgy with myself and 4 women. the 3way started ok but then two of the women kept hopping back and forth changing places for who was nailing me from behind with a strap-on, while the 4th woman just kept bumping into us then jerking back a step. Was funny yes, but I'm sure that could lead to problems so I thought it best not to keep it like that! :P Still no luck on getting a quest to work though. I swear I have watched 100hrs of video tutorials and I can't even tell if I am any closer at all or if I am just missing one stupid little step.

Matchmaker can do that because it uses two different spells with each hit assigning an actor to an alias and actor slot. To keep this as simple as possible and avoid as many potential problems as possible I literally only did a start sex through an enchantment. I figured people could have fun with it since some just don't like "casting a spell". While trying to figure out how to get a quest to work I figured out how to make this and a spell that is the same. But during experimentation I used a "cloak" spell on one try and left the area of effect active. I found myself in the middle of a rather buggy orgy with myself and 4 women. the 3way started ok but then two of the women kept hopping back and forth changing places for who was nailing me from behind with a strap-on, while the 4th woman just kept bumping into us then jerking back a step. Was funny yes, but I'm sure that could lead to problems so I thought it best not to keep it like that! :P Still no luck on getting a quest to work though. I swear I have watched 100hrs of video tutorials and I can't even tell if I am any closer at all or if I am just missing one stupid little step.

Come on, ED, I'm sure you will figure it out ! Maybe some other modders could help ! I'm not a modder myself but I'm sure one of the great modders on these forums would be glad to help you ! Did you try to contact Ashal or some other amazing modder ?

Ashal and several others have already given me some pointers and help, but they can't be expected to do the work for me. I'm trying to do one integrated with SL_Aroused and have women come get a piece of the dragonbone when their arousal is high enough and they are a high enough relationship rank. So I'm trying to run when I have just started to learn how to crawl hehe. Add to that the multiple player houses I am working on, and the dozen NPC's I made to staff the one who just don't seem to want to follow an AI package or even be a follower even though I have everything set right...10 of them will follow, but two just refuse too. On the plus side, I did figure out how to set an "ore" to give me wolf pelts when I mine it :D plus make an Olympic sized marble lined pool and beds with silk sheets. I'll learn, but considering the last games I modded were Battlezone 2 and Quake 3. It might take a little while.

• 4 weeks later...