EDIT - Tried the female crop on a dog... animation started and ended normally... IT IS A WIN !   :D

Tested it at two followers, worked with a khajiit, but not with a dog.

A dog follower ? Are you using a mod for it ? Did you try with a dog that is not a follower ?

Yes, been using meeko and vigilance are huskies and looking for a mod to satisfy the needs while traveling without an humanoid follower.

Neither Enchantress nor Hentai Creatures are "slim" enough for me, especially when trying to modify overhauling-mods.

I've had a look into the scripts, seen those could be altered without much knowledge, learned some basic about setting up the CreationKit for SL scripts, scripted a bit - only to see that Mod Organizer won't let me compile em..

The whole day is like bewitched, also got stuck in modeling an armor and also when creating some new RaceMenu overlay textures. Welcome to the world of modding.

• 1 month later...

Yes, been using meeko and vigilance are huskies and looking for a mod to satisfy the needs while traveling without an humanoid follower.

Neither Enchantress nor Hentai Creatures are "slim" enough for me, especially when trying to modify overhauling-mods.

I've had a look into the scripts, seen those could be altered without much knowledge, learned some basic about setting up the CreationKit for SL scripts, scripted a bit - only to see that Mod Organizer won't let me compile em..

The whole day is like bewitched, also got stuck in modeling an armor and also when creating some new RaceMenu overlay textures. Welcome to the world of modding.

Pretty much the same as the world of programming and actually the world of creativity, because this is what it is about. I know that feeling !

So, ED, are you still working on this project ?

There's not much to work on as far as I can tell. I just wanted to give people a funny little alternative to matchmaker for 1 on 1 sex. It work's and is short and simple enough someone could easily take it apart and make their own adjustments as way to start learning SL scripting.

• 2 weeks later...

If you really want to add some damage to it, that can be done very easily in TES5Edit. You could also disenchant one and then put the enchantment on another weapon. A word of caution on that though: The enchantment does care if the attack would have been a "kill shot" I have placed it on a dagger and killed with it, only to have the victim brought back to life for the sex scene and they need to be re-killed afterwards.

HELLO AGAIN , I FOUND A WAY TO GET A SEX CROP IN GAME AT YHE INCHANTING TABLE , YOU CAN DISINCHANT YOUR CROP , THEN INCHANT ANOTHER PUNISHING CROP WITH YOUR INCHANMENT WITH DAMAGE OF 2 , I TOOK ALL 12 OF MY FEMALE FOLLOWERS WEAPONS AWAY AND GAVE THEM EACH TWO OF THESE CROPS , IT'S THE ONLY SEX MOD YOU NEED !! WORKS GREAT , THANKS

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Is it possible that whipping a follower with the (male) sexcrop could make a follower, eg. Arissa, stop following you?  I just had my suspicion though no real clue and was wondering if anyone knew of any issues with using sexcrop on followers. 

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

It should be in the forge menu under "Wood"

Alternately open console and enter

help "riding crop"

or just

help crop

if that doesn't work. It should return the 8 digit code of the items so console

player.additem XXXXXXXX 1

XXXXXXXX being the code