Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Excellent work on the mod, skyrimll, and absolutely glad to see development continues ever forward on this.

That aside, I seem to be having an issue where the master continually has to remove 'Fist' during or after scene switches (including sex scenes or punishment scenes) as if it were a held weapon, which inevitably forces the M/S relationship in one direction. What am I missing here?

Do you mean the fists from SPERG? or some other wrist items?

It must be the former, as I do have SPERG and it happens when no items are even in the inventory save for, say, collars and shackles.

I knew it was in the compatibility issues list but I must have skipped over what that was exactly and I honestly didn't know that SPERG added fists to be removed (lol). After you mentioned it I found the entry. Is this somewhere on the list of things that can be fixed? Since disabling weapon/hand stripping doesn't stop it, is there a workaround I'm not aware of? (haven't seen anything in the forums yet)

I am not using SPERG myself and I don't have much room left in my load order to try it out.

I would need a way to check for SPERG fists without making it a hard dependency.

Hello Skyrimll,

Please post the list of mods you are using with SD. 

Thank you :)

Excellent work on the mod, skyrimll, and absolutely glad to see development continues ever forward on this.

That aside, I seem to be having an issue where the master continually has to remove 'Fist' during or after scene switches (including sex scenes or punishment scenes) as if it were a held weapon, which inevitably forces the M/S relationship in one direction. What am I missing here?

Do you mean the fists from SPERG? or some other wrist items?

It must be the former, as I do have SPERG and it happens when no items are even in the inventory save for, say, collars and shackles.

I knew it was in the compatibility issues list but I must have skipped over what that was exactly and I honestly didn't know that SPERG added fists to be removed (lol). After you mentioned it I found the entry. Is this somewhere on the list of things that can be fixed? Since disabling weapon/hand stripping doesn't stop it, is there a workaround I'm not aware of? (haven't seen anything in the forums yet)

I am not using SPERG myself and I don't have much room left in my load order to try it out.

I would need a way to check for SPERG fists without making it a hard dependency.

Hello Skyrimll,

Please post the list of mods you are using with SD.

Thank you :)

They're all listed on the download details page.

Just posting this to let you know you need to update your git-hub confliction list to include Warzones. If it was listed i would have avoided having to spend the time it takes to install and fix my load order of 150 mods. I found out that you are incompatible with warzones  in your mcm menu. Also in the status area i saw no way to start your mod even though your help area says that is where it is. Now i have to go uninstall Sanguines and refix my load order. There is no way i am removing Warzones when combined with obis and gangs of skyrim it makes for some very chaotic combat situations. What is the confliction between the two mods is it spawn points in warzones . Please let me know if it something simple like that i can fix for my own use i would like to use your mod. I have used an older version in the past and want to see what you have done with it. Thank you.

I don't use Warzones but so many things have changed in SD that I can't tell if it is still incompatible.

From what you are saying, you couldn't even start SD, which points to another issue than Warzone.

i don't think warzones is my issue with sd not starting the only thing i see missing in your mcm is no start feature i haven't checked my papyrus log yet nor have i uninstalled anything to i heard back from you. i am going to check my log and some deactiving of plugs to see if i can flesh this out and get back to you.

Can you post a screenshot of the Status section of the menu for SD?

Hi, looking at the description the mod is just incredible (I've played it once in the past but with 3.0 it has gone to the next level :))

Just one question: since there's the objective-based system, the way I'd like to roleplay my (female) character (aside from the main master\slave stuff) is to be able to earn the gold needed through sexual intercourse with other NPCs (prostitution). So my question is: how much is this mechanic (prostitution) developed? And do you (Skymill) plan to develop it further? I think it would be a great addition to have a more detailed prostitution system within SD. I know there are dedicated mods for that, but some are buggy as hell and abandoned, others probably have incompatibilities of some sort, and others are just too basic or not at the same level of what SD offers.

(if you can tell me what the actual system offers, I'd be glad to write some suggestion)

Skyrimll, have an issue with the Spriggan quest.

When I read the book in the Temple it tells the to go to [...] instead of naming a grove. I have Dragonborn so I checked the map for both Skyrim and Solstheim and neither have a marker.

I would just like to move on with my game at this point.  Is there a console command to drop the Spriggan Quest?

Never mind, I just read the answer a few posts back.  Sorry to bother, please carry on.

Damn anyone know how to make a clearer screenshot one that is readable

F12 in game, (assuming you are using steam). Then when you exit the game you get a dialog - one option of which is view in folder, (or something - edit actually 'Show On Disk'). There should be in that folder the full screen shot which you just took, (plus a folder with thumbnail of said screenshot). Use the full screen shot because it's bigger, and upload it to your dodgy picture service of choice. Then use the link the dodgy picture service of choice provides in your post here.

thank you spoonsinger but that does not help me at all i have no idea what dodgy picture service of my choice means or even where to find them

Np. Dodgy Picture Service of choice is a generic term which will become fashionable, (probably) :shy:

Try :-

http://postimage.org/

(Although typing 'free picture upload' into google will give you lots of results, just use your own judgement to avoid ones which ones look especially dodgy).

Just a simple question, when you get enslaved and your companion is taken away, are they gone forever or are they taken to a specific area? (Mistwatch) I started Skyrim up again after a 5 month hiatus and much has changed since I last used this mod. :P

They are taken to Mistwatch or the Lost Knife Hideout if i remember well.

Sorry if some of these bugs/suggestions/questions have already been posted...

Today, I got enslaved by Falmer at Chillwind Depths.
I quickly ran out of the cave, and my master teleported to my location. Continued running away far enough to trigger the collar. But no matter how far I ran or how long I was far enough away for the collar to trigger, the timer never went down... always sitting at 5 minutes 0 seconds.

The stamina drain also was small enough that I was able to regenerate stamina faster than it was draining, making it somewhat pointless. That could have been because of my character build, but in any case I'd suggest perhaps the shock effect without the stamina drain, instead reducing maximum stamina by 50% or something. Either that, or massively increase the amount of stamina drain.

I ran to Robber's Gorge, and the bandits there didn't attack the Falmer. I know you've added the master to the bandit faction to make road bandits not attack, but I'd suggest removing creature masters from that faction.

Not a bug, but a request/idea: Sam Guevenne was in the Frostfruit Inn there, and when I asked him to help me out of my collar, he gave me the generic "go back to your master" dialog. For him specifically, can I suggest a different response?
Either something along the lines of him saying "No, you look really fetching in it!" or perhaps "Yes, certainly!" and then enslaves the player as his own...?

Finally I made it to Whiterun, and the only person I found who offered to remove my collar was Farengar.
He took 500 gold but the collar didn't come off. I had previously busted the lock by attempting to lockpick it and failing repeatedly, but Farengar's magic should have been up to the task...?
EDIT: Erm, I think this is a DD problem, not SD+. Sorry.

I really like the model you've got for the chaurus worm. And the notifications when trying to pull it out at various levels of arousal!
May I ask... what are your plans for it (and the spider egg cluster, haven't come across it yet)?
With those teeth, the worm seems like it might just decide to bite anything intruding into its domain...
At low arousal, the worm would be hungrier, and more likely to chomp on an intruding penis, doing damage to the other actor?
I know you're also working on making the item visible in third person, so this is probably a known issue, but wearing a chaurus worm plug (either type, the model or the actual scripted worm) puts a chaurus egg at my feet. It's a little distracting in third-person view or during sex scenes.

I know this is still a WIP, and you're probably full of ideas already, but I've got a couple suggestions...
"I have a gift for you" gives the gift of charity even if you don't hand over any items.
If you tell this to your master, he/she should take advantage of you depending on his/her personality.
Simple: Standard gift exchange like what's already implemented
Comfortable: Takes all your food items. If you have no food items, trigger punishment.
Horny: Owner takes advantage of you sexually, doesn't take any items.
Sadistic: Owner says something like "The gift of your screams is a good gift indeed" and proceeds to punish you
Gambler: Takes all your money. If you have no money, trigger punishment.
Caring: Random (or as per simple)
Perfectionist: All of the above
Is there a way to search by item type, or do you have to search for specific items? Because I can see it being a pain to code in searching for each individual food item for the master to take, for example.

Bump...

Hey. Just had a question about the personality types. In the online manual it lists them as:

• Simple profile
  • Comfortable
  • Horny
  • Sadistic
  • Gambler
  • Caring
  • Perfectionist

Now, those are pretty different from what I've observed while using the mod. The only one that the manual and game seem to have in common is Horny. For instance, on my last save, the owner was most recently:

• Horny - Vicious
  • Hungry - Greedy
  • Angry - Suspicious

Is the FAQ outdated, or something? Did Sadistic become Vicious? Gambler maybe became Greedy? I don't think I've ever seen the others pop up.

And the dashes... what are they for? In the above example, am I looking at six different statuses, or only 3? Is Horny - Vicious, for instance, one status, or two? 

And finally,

post-462261-0-36864000-1423282920_thumb.jpg

...whut?

Sorry if some of these bugs/suggestions/questions have already been posted...

Today, I got enslaved by Falmer at Chillwind Depths.
I quickly ran out of the cave, and my master teleported to my location. Continued running away far enough to trigger the collar. But no matter how far I ran or how long I was far enough away for the collar to trigger, the timer never went down... always sitting at 5 minutes 0 seconds.

The stamina drain also was small enough that I was able to regenerate stamina faster than it was draining, making it somewhat pointless. That could have been because of my character build, but in any case I'd suggest perhaps the shock effect without the stamina drain, instead reducing maximum stamina by 50% or something. Either that, or massively increase the amount of stamina drain.

I ran to Robber's Gorge, and the bandits there didn't attack the Falmer. I know you've added the master to the bandit faction to make road bandits not attack, but I'd suggest removing creature masters from that faction.

Not a bug, but a request/idea: Sam Guevenne was in the Frostfruit Inn there, and when I asked him to help me out of my collar, he gave me the generic "go back to your master" dialog. For him specifically, can I suggest a different response?
Either something along the lines of him saying "No, you look really fetching in it!" or perhaps "Yes, certainly!" and then enslaves the player as his own...?

Finally I made it to Whiterun, and the only person I found who offered to remove my collar was Farengar.
He took 500 gold but the collar didn't come off. I had previously busted the lock by attempting to lockpick it and failing repeatedly, but Farengar's magic should have been up to the task...?
EDIT: Erm, I think this is a DD problem, not SD+. Sorry.

I really like the model you've got for the chaurus worm. And the notifications when trying to pull it out at various levels of arousal!
May I ask... what are your plans for it (and the spider egg cluster, haven't come across it yet)?
With those teeth, the worm seems like it might just decide to bite anything intruding into its domain...
At low arousal, the worm would be hungrier, and more likely to chomp on an intruding penis, doing damage to the other actor?
I know you're also working on making the item visible in third person, so this is probably a known issue, but wearing a chaurus worm plug (either type, the model or the actual scripted worm) puts a chaurus egg at my feet. It's a little distracting in third-person view or during sex scenes.

I know this is still a WIP, and you're probably full of ideas already, but I've got a couple suggestions...
"I have a gift for you" gives the gift of charity even if you don't hand over any items.
If you tell this to your master, he/she should take advantage of you depending on his/her personality.
Simple: Standard gift exchange like what's already implemented
Comfortable: Takes all your food items. If you have no food items, trigger punishment.
Horny: Owner takes advantage of you sexually, doesn't take any items.
Sadistic: Owner says something like "The gift of your screams is a good gift indeed" and proceeds to punish you
Gambler: Takes all your money. If you have no money, trigger punishment.
Caring: Random (or as per simple)
Perfectionist: All of the above
Is there a way to search by item type, or do you have to search for specific items? Because I can see it being a pain to code in searching for each individual food item for the master to take, for example.

Bump...

Hey. Just had a question about the personality types. In the online manual it lists them as:

• Simple profile
  • Comfortable
  • Horny
  • Sadistic
  • Gambler
  • Caring
  • Perfectionist

Now, those are pretty different from what I've observed while using the mod. The only one that the manual and game seem to have in common is Horny. For instance, on my last save, the owner was most recently:

• Horny - Vicious
  • Hungry - Greedy
  • Angry - Suspicious

Is the FAQ outdated, or something? Did Sadistic become Vicious? Gambler maybe became Greedy? I don't think I've ever seen the others pop up.

And the dashes... what are they for? In the above example, am I looking at six different statuses, or only 3? Is Horny - Vicious, for instance, one status, or two? 

And finally,

...whut?

for the last bit, that's intentional. did you think you were the only one spriggans would use as hosts?

for the last bit, that's intentional. did you think you were the only one spriggans would use as hosts?

It's not the spriggan host that's bothering me, I see them all over the place.  It's the fact that she's acting like a road thief and asking me to hand over my valuables. What's she gonna do with my money anyway, buy some fertilizer? :)

It's not the spriggan host that's bothering me, I see them all over the place.  It's the fact that she's acting like a road thief and asking me to hand over my valuables. What's she gonna do with my money anyway, buy some fertilizer? :)

What are YOU doing with money when infected by a spriggan? :)

Not all infected humans are adventurers like you.

Some took an arrow in the knee... others were already bandits before they were infected.

I'm quoting the wrong post, the other's too long and I only understood a small part.

I wanted to ask you about the escaping thing, which is easy or hard depending upon preference.

So because of that, I never understood the collar choking a person, or the whole teleport-thing.

a way long time ago a person could escape, with the game shouting warnings and making eerie sounds, but if you just kept running, you'd make it.

Tied up, gagged, whatever, but you'd make it.

Now if I read your post right, and I probably did not, you want to make it harder than it already is.

Why try, if escape is useless?

If I knew escape was that bad and about to get worse, I don't think that it would do much for my PC's mood (IOW why carry on? escape is useless).

If master were hot and living in a cave (low self-image) ok, but if they were some hairy bombastic dude in whiterun, I don't know.

Maybe escape to sanguine's dreamworld.

------

Mawwiage. Mawwiage is what bwings us togethew today. Mawwiage, that bwessed awwangement, that dweam within a dweam. And wove, twue wove, wiww fowwow you fowevah and evah… So tweasuwe youw wove"

Just a simple question, when you get enslaved and your companion is taken away, are they gone forever or are they taken to a specific area? (Mistwatch) I started Skyrim up again after a 5 month hiatus and much has changed since I last used this mod. :P

They are taken to Mistwatch or the Lost Knife Hideout if i remember well.

Just tried it out. After my follower is taken away (After being enslaved by the hired Thugs and a group of bandits inside a cave) she always managed to find her way back to me, hands behind her back and a gag in her mouth. :P Not sure if this is suppose to happen or if it's a glitch but I though I should let you know. :)

I'm quoting the wrong post, the other's too long and I only understood a small part.

I wanted to ask you about the escaping thing, which is easy or hard depending upon preference.

So because of that, I never understood the collar choking a person, or the whole teleport-thing.

a way long time ago a person could escape, with the game shouting warnings and making eerie sounds, but if you just kept running, you'd make it.

Tied up, gagged, whatever, but you'd make it.

Now if I read your post right, and I probably did not, you want to make it harder than it already is.

Why try, if escape is useless?

If I knew escape was that bad and about to get worse, I don't think that it would do much for my PC's mood (IOW why carry on? escape is useless).

If master were hot and living in a cave (low self-image) ok, but if they were some hairy bombastic dude in whiterun, I don't know.

Maybe escape to sanguine's dreamworld.

------

Mawwiage. Mawwiage is what bwings us togethew today. Mawwiage, that bwessed awwangement, that dweam within a dweam. And wove, twue wove, wiww fowwow you fowevah and evah… So tweasuwe youw wove"

I do tend to go on and on, sorry. :)

I was actually reporting a bug... the timer stayed at 5 minutes and never went down. I could not escape no matter how far I ran because of this.

The other thing, I wanted to make it easier to escape - currently, my Falmer master was not attacked by humans (bandits) because all masters are added to the bandit faction to avoid them being attacked on the road. This seemed a bit nonsensical to me for falmer. I eventually console killed him to get away.

And then I accidentally broke my iron collar by trying to lockpick it too much at low skill, so I couldn't get it off. The only person who was willing to help me was Farengar in Whiterun, he took 500 gold but didn't remove the collar. I eventually got rid of it by increasing my Destruction skill enough to burn it off. So all's well that ends well. :)

Some took an arrow in the knee... others were already bandits before they were infected.

Well, I'm sort of, uh, um... buying... fertilizer.

Don't judge me! I can quit whenever I want! :)

where is the alter to get to the dreamworld? i cant seem to find it.

honningbrew meadery, under the basement, past a tunnel or just type "coc honningbrewmeadery02" and fight spiders rats and a crazy hermit training the rats to take over the world.

I came here because the game wants to send me to the spriggan grove in [...] (?!!)

Plus I lost all my hair, I look like I've been chemo'd.

OK I know you're all busy watchin Ms. Perry, but when you get back.

"what you learned in Temple of Kynareth was... upsetting.

Lord Hircine can be capricious, vicious and swift in retribution.

You must go to the Spriggan grove in [...] least Natasa's fate become your own."

yes, it says "least", and natàsa (whoever they are)

You can get there quicker by the secret door under the bridge that crosses the river just opposite the meadery. The key is in a box in the water. Hard to find, but it's there

I found the secret door but you'll have to be more specific about the water.

Two bridges, Lotsa water.

Anyone else looking for the door might see empty wine bottles and some wine barrels obscuring the entrance, under the bridge, the one with the singing plant.

OK got this far, anyone know where the box with the key is?

Well, I'm sort of, uh, um... buying... fertilizer.

Don't judge me! I can quit whenever I want! :)

I wanna be infected by a spriggan hottie while she's having her way with me, sort of like succubus-revenge (because, you see I'm a succubus, and, o-nevermind).

Unfortunately the only slavers interested in a PC like me are ugly balding hobos mumbling about what a good pet I look like.

("dream on, hobo")

The strong silent types like the flowering ones you sorta hafta beg to get them to get off their sweet ass to beat you.

And then you can't kill them, they're too hot.

And you can't leave them there, you wanna join their cause....

So....

make it easier, more legal, to enter sanguine's dream world.

Sam is boring, and um, coc _sd_sanguines_dreamtwilightwhatever is cheating (and sanguine was in the toilet or off recruiting).

*I* think getting clonked on the head by a flowering spriggan would help a person get there, and when you wake up, you'd have a headache but you wouldn't be some hobo's biatch.

scenario:

A spriggan's scent is overpowering and soporific, like the poppies were in "wizard of Oz".

Encountering a spriggan in the wild makes you sleepy and a little helpless.

Run away!!

But you don't, not fast enough anyway, and you end up in Sanguine's little playground.

When you wake up (after the playground),

you're either being ravished or you're tied up with vine-thingies, or you're covered in sap and have spriggan roots covering your hands and feet.

(game's random choice).

Vine thingies=spriggan slavery.

covered in sap, etc=spriggan quest (travel to Mordor and bathe in the etc)

Being ravished= happy good funtime,

where is the alter to get to the dreamworld? i cant seem to find it.

honningbrew meadery, under the basement, past a tunnel or just type "coc honningbrewmeadery02" and fight spiders rats and a crazy hermit training the rats to take over the world.

I came here because the game wants to send me to the spriggan grove in [...] (?!!)

Plus I lost all my hair, I look like I've been chemo'd.

OK I know you're all busy watchin Ms. Perry, but when you get back.

"what you learned in Temple of Kynareth was... upsetting.

Lord Hircine can be capricious, vicious and swift in retribution.

You must go to the Spriggan grove in [...] least Natasa's fate become your own."

yes, it says "least", and natàsa (whoever they are)

You can get there quicker by the secret door under the bridge that crosses the river just opposite the meadery. The key is in a box in the water. Hard to find, but it's there

I found the secret door but you'll have to be more specific about the water.

Two bridges, Lotsa water.

Anyone else looking for the door might see empty wine bottles and some wine barrels obscuring the entrance, under the bridge, the one with the singing plant.

OK got this far, anyone know where the box with the key is?

it's hard to see. same bridge as the secret door, under the water. go into first person and wander under the bridge while looking down. 

- Added: Master dialogue option to start and stop travel to slavery destination when outside

I can't see that dialog. Maybe something went wrong?

That was a poor choice of word on my part.

What I meant is that your owner will tell you something like 'follow me, we are going for a walk' and 'alright, time to stop for the night'.