Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Are cages not used anymore? I also have an issue where my owner binds my hands immediately after he lets me have them free.

They are used. I was enslaved yesterday by a bandit in the fort with the bridge in the valley north-east from Whiterun, and she closed me in for the night on the top of the tower.

Sadly, it was a bit buggy, so I was driven into the wall, then I was teleported in, but my follower tried to walk through the wall where I was disappeared. I had no control and I couldn't figure out that it is intended or not. Tried to wait hours then spending time to see if my owner comes back (her spawnpoint was on the other side of the river and she went there back multiple times), then I used the unstuck function and teleported to her, but I had no control, and if I enabled it by console, my owner was busy, couldn't interact with her.

Then I load the game where I was imprisoned, teleported my follower next to me (moveto player), which solved the problem (control back, owner returned after sleep).

Just mentioning this in the case of anybody would be in the same situation when get in the cage and having follower...

Sadly, that cute demonica npc started to wander on the road towards Whiterun. The first patrol freed me as she was a bandit :(. So much work, and she decided to die. I was maybe a poor slave lol...

Anyway, I enjoyed a lot even if I've never seen the most of the features as I were slave only for 2 days.

Thank you for your mod again!

Hello,

i have a problem with SD+ MOD: everything works, but when my owners want to have sex when part of the sex scene the game crashes to desktop.

is a problem of mod + SD or other type Sexlab ??? you could advise me how to solve,

thank you very much

Hello,

i have a problem with SD+ MOD: everything works, but when my owners want to have sex when part of the sex scene the game crashes to desktop.

is a problem of mod + SD or other type Sexlab ??? you could advise me how to solve,

thank you very much

well, ur situation is not widely explained, wa u where doin, wa is ur load order, in wa situation etc etc

sometimes in my case, my game crash because when the sex animation is called the owner, or other partner is using a chair or is performing another iddle, just saying, but offer more info, i use like 180 mods and well, it crash becaus of that XD

I'm running a clean install of SD+, latest version and everything appears to function normally.  I wanted to run a test scenario so I took a level 1 fresh character to Morthal and ran into Alva's house and downstairs to her alcove (Gilligan's Island ref there for anyone who's old enough to get it).  She beat me up and enslaved me, all good so far.  All animations playing and everything looked good.  

The problem arose when her scripting called her to the inn (I think).  In any event, she headed out the door to the stairs and I got insta-choked.  We both wound up back in the cellar and she's mad.  This happens whenever her AI calls for her to leave.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional.

I noticed in the changelog that the creator has logic to teleport owner to slave on collar choke.  This kind of messes with the ability to get out and about while enslaved, which I personally would like to be able to do.  

So the way I see it, the problem with teleporting the player to the master is that it would interfere with escape attempts.  Check me if I'm wrong-- there may be problems with locating the NPC location reliably in the engine or other technical difficulties.  I'd like to see a dialogue box pop up when the owner changes cells that says something like 'You have a few seconds to try to escape if you can... do you try?  [escape - follow my master/mistress]'  the escape choice would start the escape processing and maybe pull the master back into the cell after a variable timer.  The follow option would teleport the player to the cell the master is occupying without activating the choke feature.

Is this possible?  Is it feasible?  I'd like my master or mistress to be able to have me tag along when they go someplace...  

Interesting mod! I'm still learning its ins and outs.  Three questions: 

1.) Twice I've escaped by persuading a passing NPC to remove my bindings, and then killing my master with magic. Sometimes he'll run towards me and bind me again, but other times he'll just stand there shouting, "Hey, I'm on your side!" or "This is your last warning!" while I melt his face off.  Could this be one of the "Devious Devices" mods interferring with "SD"? In other words, am I cheating or breaking the mod? 

2.) Sometimes my master will be carrying all my stuff, and sometimes he won't. On both escapes I had to reload a couple times to find my gear.  Is this normal? Is the player's gear sometimes kept elsewhere? 

3.) With my arms bound, I can still pick up items. Since I usually kill most of my attackers before being captured, there's usually a lot of loot to collect. So far, however, buying my freedom hasn't worked. Sometimes the master doesn't recognize that I've given him something, but even when a message that I've bought my freedom pops up, my character remains enslaved. Am I missing a step? 

Thanks for reading. Keep up the good work!    

Hello,

thank you very much

well, ur situation is not widely explained, wa u where doin, wa is ur load order, in wa situation etc etc

sometimes in my case, my game crash because when the sex animation is called the owner, or other partner is using a chair or is performing another iddle, just saying, but offer more info, i use like 180 mods and well, it crash becaus of that XD

thk for your answer,

After many tests I realized that the problem it created the MOD SexLab Submit + DD Progression 1.71 i do not know why.

I had, however, reinstall the entire game and put the mods, but I have no more menu of "death alternative your money or your life" but is installed. You know why and if there is a way to solve???

thk:))

Hello,

thank you very much

thk for your answer,

After many tests I realized that the problem it created the MOD SexLab Submit + DD Progression 1.71 i do not know why.

I had, however, reinstall the entire game and put the mods, but I have no more menu of "death alternative your money or your life" but is installed. You know why and if there is a way to solve???

i use the jaxonz utilities to havr the jaxonz kicker of mcm 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60910/?

it haves more tools that can be disabled, be sure to run your LOOT for the load order, and merge the leveled lists u can have with the wrye bash, run the FNIS for the animations , i know that sounds a lot of work but is not, it pays itself, it will run even better, good luck

aaaand if u are using the Mod Organizer (very recomendable) check the priority of mods, if  don use MO u must double chek the order of installation in order of not overwritte something that must be over other stuff

where is the alter to get to the dreamworld? i cant seem to find it.

honningbrew meadery, under the basement, past a tunnel or just type "coc honningbrewmeadery02" and fight spiders rats and a crazy hermit training the rats to take over the world.

I came here because the game wants to send me to the spriggan grove in [...] (?!!)

Plus I lost all my hair, I look like I've been chemo'd.

OK I know you're all busy watchin Ms. Perry, but when you get back.

"what you learned in Temple of Kynareth was... upsetting.

Lord Hircine can be capricious, vicious and swift in retribution.

You must go to the Spriggan grove in [...] least Natasa's fate become your own."

yes, it says "least", and natàsa (whoever they are)

where is the alter to get to the dreamworld? i cant seem to find it.

honningbrew meadery, under the basement, past a tunnel or just type "coc honningbrewmeadery02" and fight spiders rats and a crazy hermit training the rats to take over the world.

I came here because the game wants to send me to the spriggan grove in [...] (?!!)

Plus I lost all my hair, I look like I've been chemo'd.

OK I know you're all busy watchin Ms. Perry, but when you get back.

"what you learned in Temple of Kynareth was... upsetting.

Lord Hircine can be capricious, vicious and swift in retribution.

You must go to the Spriggan grove in [...] least Natasa's fate become your own."

yes, it says "least", and natàsa (whoever they are)

You can get there quicker by the secret door under the bridge that crosses the river just opposite the meadery. The key is in a box in the water. Hard to find, but it's there

Is it intentional that your captors be made essential?

Got enslaved by hired thugs and can't get them killed.

Also, getting owner instantly bind my arms after getting the key off them which basically means I bound but with no owner and no key to remove them, I assumed this was a bug so I've been "consoling" my way out of that.

I'm having the same problem. The book to tell me where to go for Spriggan Grove updates my quest, but it just tells me "travel to the spriggan grove in [...] to complete the life cycle". I traveled everywere that spriggans are at, and nothing special happens. Also the spriggans are all hostile to me. Are they supposed to be? I would really like to finish this quest without starting a new character. I've put in over a hundred hours on this character. The whole time I've been dropping to my knees, and get roots going deeply in and out of me.

Edited by Soothing Darkness

Hello,

thank you very much

thk for your answer,

Are you sure?

I have both installed since forever (SL sub+dd 1.71 currently) and they works fine.

To make menu reappear open console and write:

Setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

It simply reload to SKIUI all the menus.

Also when you start a new gamw ith many mods, don t open MCM too fast... if you do, some mcm registration can go wrong.

Hello,

thank you very much

thk for your answer,

After many tests I realized that the problem it created the MOD SexLab Submit + DD Progression 1.71 i do not know why.

I had, however, reinstall the entire game and put the mods, but I have no more menu of "death alternative your money or your life" but is installed. You know why and if there is a way to solve???

Are you sure?

I have both installed since forever (SL sub+dd 1.71 currently) and they works fine.

To make menu reappear open console and write:

Setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

It simply reload to SKIUI all the menus.

Also when you start a new gamw ith many mods, don t open MCM too fast... if you do, some mcm registration can go wrong.

Yes, especially to that last part. Let the mcm load completely before setting up your mods or beginning game play

Interesting mod. I've tried testing it but ran into an issue and don't know if it's intentional or not. When fighting a bandit, I automatically surrender after the first hit, even if the damage dealt to me is tiny. I'd prefer to be forced to surrender when I actually lose all my hp, or have it drop to a certain threshold. I thought the enslavement chance slider in the MCM might help, but even if I set it to zero the first hit always makes me surrender. Any way around this?

Edited by screwigames

Interesting mod. I've tried testing it but ran into an issue and don't know if it's intentional or not. When fighting a bandit, I automatically surrender after the first hit, even if the damage dealt to me is tiny. I'd prefer to be forced to surrender when I actually lose all my hp, or have it drop to a certain threshold. Any way around this?

That's not intentional. surrender is handled by Death Alternative, so look to those settings.

Interesting mod. I've tried testing it but ran into an issue and don't know if it's intentional or not. When fighting a bandit, I automatically surrender after the first hit, even if the damage dealt to me is tiny. I'd prefer to be forced to surrender when I actually lose all my hp, or have it drop to a certain threshold. Any way around this?

That's not intentional. surrender is handled by Death Alternative, so look to those settings.

Thanks. I just found the menu after missing it at first, but can't find what I'm looking for at first glance. I'll do some more perusing but thanks for pointing me in the right direction :)

After looking, I still couldn't figure out why I was surrendering so quickly. Uninstalling this mod while leaving Death Alternative on leaves no issues, DA works perfectly fine. I couldn't find any options within DA that was causing Sanguine's Debauchery mod to mess up like it's doing now. Any advice?

Edit: Welp, I tried out the mod under a new game and and the issue disappeared, I now become a slave after bleeding out like I should (?)

After looking, I still couldn't figure out why I was surrendering so quickly. Uninstalling this mod while leaving Death Alternative on leaves no issues, DA works perfectly fine. I couldn't find any options within DA that was causing Sanguine's Debauchery mod to mess up like it's doing now. Any advice?

Edit: Welp, I tried out the mod under a new game and and the issue disappeared, I now become a slave after bleeding out like I should (?)

did you upgrade sd on an existing save? If so, did you do a clean save and/or use a save cleaner?

did you upgrade sd on an existing save? If so, did you do a clean save and/or use a save cleaner?

No, it was a new install of SD and all its required mods. I originally used an older save file with other mods, but when the issue kept coming up I just tried using a new save file from scratch (with all my usual mods + SD+) and it worked.

On that note, can anyone tell me which mod is causing these missing textures? Since I just installed the required mods for SD+ I'm not sure which mod does which, and many of those mods I don't even know how to test without SD. Other accessories that look bright purple are whips and blinds.

http://postimg.org/image/tjg08yrhb/

for many, cleaning this mod is impossible :|

You ends up with worse problems...

New game is the only chance if something goes wrong.

Well, yes. There really isn't any such thing as a clean save. A new game is the only true way to ensure old scripts won't affect things.

No, it was a new install of SD and all its required mods. I originally used an older save file with other mods, but when the issue kept coming up I just tried using a new save file from scratch (with all my usual mods + SD+) and it worked.

On that note, can anyone tell me which mod is causing these missing textures? Since I just installed the required mods for SD+ I'm not sure which mod does which, and many of those mods I don't even know how to test without SD. Other accessories that look bright purple are whips and blinds.

http://postimg.org/image/tjg08yrhb/

Check the download section for zaz animation pack. The textures are in a separate file than the pack.