Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I just stopped using mo. I had a crazy amount of errors. This issue does not happen with nmm.

Don't let AwfulArchdemon read this, you will be in a lot of trouble, possibly an armbinder too. :P
To be fair, they were probably user errors. 8|

Since this is my first play-through with this new version of this mod, I'm not comfortable making any assumptions about how it's supposed to work. But, I strongly suspect that my mod isn't working properly, since it doesn't appear to be interactive, at all, anymore.

After becoming enslaved, I received a notification of a lot of characteristics I don't really understand yet-- I'll figure out how they affect things in the mod as I play, when I get it to work properly.

But, I get no dialogue options with which to deal with the "master" from this mod. There are options from other mods; but, it would be immersion-breaking to use those (and they wouldn't make sense, under the circumstances).

I can't assume that the mod works the way that it used to work; but, I can't believe that you just sit there passively while nothing ever happens, now-- there would be no point in changing the mod to do that. Perhaps, one or more of the other tthree mods that's giving a conversation option (Sexlab Romance, Aggressive Prostitution and College Days: Winterhold) is, somehow, screwing-up this mod? I can only guess.

I backed up through this thread looking for something that might answer my question; but, (and I'm sorry to have to keep resorting to this explanation), so much rapid eye movement and reading made me really sick before I ever found anything close to a solution.

You need sexlab dialogues.

D'oh!  I installed the dialogue file for the test version, but, I didn't notice when one was used in the official version, as well.

On a separate note-- not specifically addressing you, in particular-- has anyone else had a problem when playing the mod without checking the "limited removal" option with "masters" taking quest items from the regular Skyrim game/its mods? 

I managed to kill everyone in Morvunskar with my usual stealth tactics save the "boss," who seemed to have been beefed-up from my usual encounters with him.  I added some mods, however, including "Skooma Whore" in order to help test this mod, which might have enhanced him; I also entered Morvunskar at a somewhat lower level than usual, which may have affected my perception of the encounter, with his rapid-fire Staff of Fireball.

Anyway, I wound up having to back up to a save before that bossette killed me, changing my tactics, and killing her, instead.  Not only had she removed Meridian's Beacon from my inventory, but, after I finally earned her trust and joined her faction, and I was supposedly given all of my equipment back, the Beacon wasn't returned.  Moreover,  when I visited Sanguine to get his staff, I was sent back to the bar with virtually none of the things I had just had returned by my "master." 

I know that, after you visit Sanguine in Morvunskar, the mod begins putting your removed items in that chest in his dream realm.  But, I was already free when I visited Sanguine for the first time (he was not sporting his usual, sleazy, SD+ appearance, btw... although I realize that that may be intentional).  I possessed all of my items, except for the Beacon and a crafting manual that doesn't appear in one's inventory, but is necessary for crafting certain gear.  But, after Sanguine returned my 'toon to the tavern in Whiterun, she was naked, again, with virtually nothing in her inventory.

I suspect that something isn't working quite right, somewhere; but, perhaps, someone could explain how the sequence of events makes sense according to the new logic of this mod. 

So I've run into an issue and an idea, which would probably take too much effort to implement but I figured I would mention it anyway.  I generally play with iNeed as my needs mod and settings to make it so that there isn't that much food just lying around in the world.  So when my master says he is hungry, I often have a difficult time finding any food, especially after long captivity.  Would it be possible instead of just asking for food, if he would give you some food and demand that you cook something for him?  You might then have the option to either do as he demands, or possibly eat the food and suffer any consequences from disobeying.

Just a thought and I still love this mod  :angel:

I think i might be bugged out. my status seems to be stuck at mostly submissive its at -10 and wont change no matter how many times I've chosen submit

Fully Submissive IS -10 :)

The value here is a value of how defiant you are.

-10 means submissive / +10 means dominant or defiant.

I think i might be bugged out. my status seems to be stuck at mostly submissive its at -10 and wont change no matter how many times I've chosen submit

Fully Submissive IS -10 :)

The value here is a value of how defiant you are.

-10 means submissive / +10 means dominant or defiant.

then my enslavement might be bugged. if you are fully submissive you are supposed to have different dialogue for joining your master right?

So I've run into an issue and an idea, which would probably take too much effort to implement but I figured I would mention it anyway.  I generally play with iNeed as my needs mod and settings to make it so that there isn't that much food just lying around in the world.  So when my master says he is hungry, I often have a difficult time finding any food, especially after long captivity.  Would it be possible instead of just asking for food, if he would give you some food and demand that you cook something for him?  You might then have the option to either do as he demands, or possibly eat the food and suffer any consequences from disobeying.

Just a thought and I still love this mod  :angel:

I had the same problem.  I had to add some bread to my inventory with the console, since I'd already given her everything in the place.

Hey ! First of all I want to thank you and congrats you for your wonderful mod ! But I DO have an issue. After killing a few spriggans, I found myself with a full set of spriggan armor. Knowing it was probably a DD, I saved it for later. And that later came in my quarters in the Sjel Blad Castle. I put the armor on all at once and it began the quest "Flowering Spriggan" quest. I'm at the point where I should find the initial grove and my Fertile Husk, but first of all, I can't remember which one it was, and second, even by searching all the groves I visited, I can't find anything wearing this name. What does it look like ? Am I not supposed to be able to start the quest this way ? Thanks in advance !

This might be mentioned already, but with the latest version of DD and when wearing a yoke the animations doesn't play nice. When you lose a fight and the bandits tie your hands behind the back, the game doesn't know which animation to use. The animation changes constantly between hands in yoke and hands tied behind the back. Maybe there should be a check about wearing a yoke, if yes then use it and don't tie hands?

I'm sure this has come up before but with over 400 pages I cant find it. I found and put on a set of spriggan armor and started the flowering Spriggan quest. I was eventually directed to the temple of Kynareth where I found a book. It tells me I must return to the spriggan grove as (...) (paraphrasing here) but no location is given. Does this mean the quest is bugged and I should go back to an earlier save and reload until it gives me a destination or is there always one spot to go to?

I've tried clairvoyance but I get no path. I've searched the map and found nothing. Is it possible the grove is in Solsteim or another world and hence the blank?

Anyone run into this before?

Thanks

I'm sure this has come up before but with over 400 pages I cant find it. I found and put on a set of spriggan armor and started the flowering Spriggan quest. I was eventually directed to the temple of Kynareth where I found a book. It tells me I must return to the spriggan grove as (...) (paraphrasing here) but no location is given. Does this mean the quest is bugged and I should go back to an earlier save and reload until it gives me a destination or is there always one spot to go to?

I've tried clairvoyance but I get no path. I've searched the map and found nothing. Is it possible the grove is in Solsteim or another world and hence the blank?

Thanks

If it's in Solsteim, a map marker will show up there. Check your map. Otherwise, I got nothin'.

Thanks

It was a bug with my attempt at keeping the husk location out of solstheim.

It will be hopefully fixed in the next version.

Thanks

It was a bug with my attempt at keeping the husk location out of solstheim.

It will be hopefully fixed in the next version.

Wait, there are spriggans on Solstheim ? Anyway, isn't it the point of the quest, a kind of roleplay side where oyu have to go back where it all began ? (Great concept, except I have no idea where it began ._.)

So yeah. i have weird bug. i can get enslaved, but the owner has no speech options related to enslavement. after few days there is "can i go now" but i cant because i haven't done anything. so yeah, what did i screw up

Well... the obvious question would be, do you have sexlab dialogues installed? Coz you need it. ;)

is it normal for all sanguine (and minion) to be naked?

cuz sanguine is red body with a normal dark daedric face, too odd...

and minions are all normal dark daedric.

they all only have gloves, boots and weapons...

ah! and at the first visit all the girls was naked with only the boot...

I don't recall where it "all began" either. To be honest the armor rating on the Spriggan armor was high compared to anything else at that level which spooked me (I didn't really clue in to the fact there was a Spriggan quest when I downloaded the mod) and I sort of got a little nervous at trying it out. I was thinking it probably has some curse on it.

There does not appear to be a map location in Solstheim (From the Map overview) but with the college Devious Devices quest I had to go there to actually find out it was there. I have found "Burned Spriggans" on Solstheim but no actual normal spriggans.

I will try reloading and see if it assigns a location. Otherwise I am stuck and have no idea where to go.

I did figure out that although my gear, food, potions etc. all disappear when I put the armor on I can pick up and use other materials. A good thing to know if you use a basic needs mod like I do. Damn near starved to death before I clued in.

I'm enjoying the mod.

is it normal for all sanguine (and minion) to be naked?

cuz sanguine is red body with a normal dark daedric face, too odd...

and minions are all normal dark daedric.

they all only have gloves, boots and weapons...

ah! and at the first visit all the girls was naked with only the boot...

Normal for everyone to be naked, yes. Sanguine's face should be red, though

Please, can anyone help me with Flowering Spriggan quest? I'm stuck on "Travel to the spriggan grove in [...] to complete the life cycle." but i can't find this grove in any place, even searched all google and forum for that, someone said the arcaneum but i found nothing there, can anyone help me with that? I'm stuck with this armor now and can't play well because i can't find this grove...

Please, can anyone help me with Flowering Spriggan quest? I'm stuck on "Travel to the spriggan grove in [...] to complete the life cycle." but i can't find this grove in any place, even searched all google and forum for that, someone said the arcaneum but i found nothing there, can anyone help me with that? I'm stuck with this armor now and can't play well because i can't find this grove...

Two options:

1- Be patient.

This is a bug introduced in the last version. I am preparing a fix in the next version, hopefully out tomorrow if real life doesn't get in the way too much.

2- Use this in the console:

setstage _SD_sprigganslave 70

That will bring the husk to you and end the cycle prematurely.

That will also make sure everything gets completed and get you out of the quest gracefully.

Two options:

1- Be patient.

This is a bug introduced in the last version. I am preparing a fix in the next version, hopefully out tomorrow if real life doesn't get in the way too much.

2- Use this in the console:

setstage _SD_sprigganslave 70

That will bring the husk to you and end the cycle prematurely.

That will also make sure everything gets completed and get you out of the quest gracefully.

Oh thanks, i'll just wait for the fix then, hope you can make it for tomorrow :) Love your job with the mod, it's great! When the update comes i'll need to do something with my stage on the quest or it will just update the quest automatically?

I've tried the setstages and got ride of the armor, but now my character move only half the normal speed for some reason, and this problem is only on the savegame after the spriggan armor, do you know anything about that?

I very much enjoy his mod.

The new parasites work well.

- Chaurus gives the control to estrus chaurus (belly growth, infestation, birth, etc). I know my PC has it because it's reported in menu magical and PC has an equipped chaurus egg. The strange thing is that after birth the chaurus egg stays in inventory unequipped. I can re-equip it and have not yet figured how t remove it.

- Spider equip you with an invisible spider egg. Apart from that it don't seem to have any effect. If I try to unequip it,it slip between my fingers.

I also want to report an amusing turn of event. My PC has been enslaved by Sanguine. It ran like that :

- She had already visited Sanguine's world many time (she was a the dialog where Sanguine tells to call him Lord.

- She was killed by a mammooth and sent to Dreamworld

- In Dreamworld Sanguine said she should not have been here and attacked her

- Evidently she was slain and after the black screen she was still in Dreamworld and the enslavement quest started (With Sanguine as the Master).

- I spent many days as a slave to rise my slave status (a bit boring, but I wanted to see the outcome)

- When at stage 6, I asked Sanguine if I could join his faction as a slave, and he agreed.

- Then I asked him t returns me to Tamriel and he accepted.