Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Ā 

ęˆ‘ä¹Ÿå¾ˆå›°ęƒ‘......ä½ ēš„ęˆŖ图ēœ‹čµ·ę„å¾ˆę­£åøø怂

Ā 

ä»»åŠ”ę˜¾ē¤ŗäøŗē°č‰²ļ¼Œå› äøŗčÆ„čœå•ä»…ę˜¾ē¤ŗ其ēŠ¶ę€ć€‚它们äøåŗ”čÆ„č¢«ę‰‹åŠØē‚¹å‡»ć€‚

Ā 

åøč½½é€‰é”¹ä¹Ÿåŗ”čÆ„åœØé‚£é‡Œć€‚

Ā 

Ā 

I'm so sorry! I thought this interface was abnormal. But when I started with ccas, I wasn't on my hands and knees, and the quest wasn't triggered. During wartime, entering sd+ only triggered a mission, with no other options, and no shackles. Instead, the level kept increasing, even though I didn't do anything. Just leave too far away will still be clicked. So I thought there was something wrong with the interface. I'm really sorry.

Ā 

Ā 

ä»»åŠ”ę˜¾ē¤ŗäøŗē°č‰²ļ¼Œå› äøŗčÆ„čœå•ä»…ę˜¾ē¤ŗ其ēŠ¶ę€ć€‚它们äøåŗ”čÆ„č¢«ę‰‹åŠØē‚¹å‡»ć€‚

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

And there are no sd+ related tasks in my menu... mcm's menu also does not have players in enslaved state.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sorry, maybe my language expression is not very accurate, I used the translation software to translate. Thank you very much for answering my question.

I had an idea for a new feature for the Flowering Spriggan quest/parasite.

"One with Nature": Once fully encased/prior to returning to the source/headwaters, the infected is forced to "take root" periodically using the ZAZ "buried" furniture pieces. Forced to sit buried up to one's neck for X amount of time, during which time pheromones are exuded, one's mouth is forced open, and one is forced to blow anyone/anything attracted to that spot.

• Tie in with day/night cycle? Toggle setting?
    • Diurnal cycle: spriggan growths take root at night, allow activity during the day.
    • Nocturnal cycle: spriggan growths root and gather sunlight during daylight hours, weaken enough for movement at night.
  • Could potentially replace/use the sleeping mechanic, ie instead of sleeping, one is forced to find a suitable spot outside/with adequate soil (suitability possibly indicated by vibrations/something similar to the hot/cold mechanics of Treasure Hunter Whore), whereupon the infected takes root until sunrise/nightfall/for X number of hours.
    • Possible resting buff following uprooting (dependent on day/night cycle settings?), healing following standard in-game sleep mechanics.
  • Headwaters questline could disable fast travel and necessitate taking root at certain waypoints along the way prior to reaching headwaters.

Potential issues:

• As far as I know, no one has yet created SL animations corresponding to the ZAZ buried furniture. In absence of such animation, suggest ignoring proposed fellatio aspect, instead using toggleable options for sleep, wait, and/or forcing infected to just wait in real time until the spriggan parasite releases them.
  • For users of SD cages, suggest either suspending the cage script while infected with spriggan, or having Inte add "flowerpots" (with or without cages around them) at select locations within SD Cages.

Ā 

Second idea: Spriggan parasite periodically produces Spriggan Sap (possible Milk Mod Economy integration? Milk with sap?)

Ā 

Feedback welcome.

1 hour ago, minibw said:

Can someone remind me how you're supposed to get into the Honningbrew Meadery basement?Ā  Right now the basement door is locked; is there a key I find somewhere?

Ā 

You need a clue on a note in the upper floor bedroom of the Meadery first.

The door you can use is actually outside the Meadery to not interfere with the Thieves Guild quest.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello i wanted to ask a question about the mod. I am using SD+ together with Simple Slavery Plus Plus and Death Alternative to get a continuous play of being defeated -> enslaved -> sold.

My question is: what is supposed to happen after you are sold? I'm asking because Simple Slavery hooks SD+ quest but all it does is spawning me in the middle of nowhere together with the owner and then a lot of notifications happear (some of them like collars fail apparently). In particular a messagebox asking to wait and open the console if things don't kick in, but i don't know exactly what i should wait for to check if things are working.

"We are on a journey" but the owner seems to ignore me and if i follow him/her after all a while it will die due to a random fight.

Ā 

I am reading the github guide, but i wonder if this is related to the specific Sanguine Quest or maybe i'm mistaken.

Looks like a great mod, but i'm not sure if i'm doing things right to fully enjoy it.

36 minutes ago, trmntwrk said:

Hello i wanted to ask a question about the mod. I am using SD+ together with Simple Slavery Plus Plus and Death Alternative to get a continuous play of being defeated -> enslaved -> sold.

My question is: what is supposed to happen after you are sold? I'm asking because Simple Slavery hooks SD+ quest but all it does is spawning me in the middle of nowhere together with the owner and then a lot of notifications happear (some of them like collars fail apparently). In particular a messagebox asking to wait and open the console if things don't kick in, but i don't know exactly what i should wait for to check if things are working.

"We are on a journey" but the owner seems to ignore me and if i follow him/her after all a while it will die due to a random fight.

Ā 

I am reading the github guide, but i wonder if this is related to the specific Sanguine Quest or maybe i'm mistaken.

Looks like a great mod, but i'm not sure if i'm doing things right to fully enjoy it.

There are issues with being sold to random npcs at the moment. I would recommend turning off the SD scenario for simple slavery for now.

I have ideas of how to fix that but i need time to implement them.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There are issues with being sold to random npcs at the moment. I would recommend turning off the SD scenario for simple slavery for now.

I have ideas of how to fix that but i need time to implement them.

Oh alright thank you for the reply. Looking forward to next updates, appreciate the hard work you put here!

I cannot for the life of me get to the dreamworld. I finished Night to Remember on one character, set chance of dreamworld to 100%, went to sleep, nothing. Started a new character, went straight to the shrine under Honningbrew and even with The Truth in my quest list, sleeping in front of the shrine doesn't take me to the dreamworld. Any ideas what would be preventing me from getting there?

Ā 

Edit: Just realized this is the LE thread and I'm on SE. I'll port this question over to the other thread.

Edited by JamarSwope
Wrong thread, leaving the post for the record
7 hours ago, JamarSwope said:

I cannot for the life of me get to the dreamworld. I finished Night to Remember on one character, set chance of dreamworld to 100%, went to sleep, nothing. Started a new character, went straight to the shrine under Honningbrew and even with The Truth in my quest list, sleeping in front of the shrine doesn't take me to the dreamworld. Any ideas what would be preventing me from getting there?

For adding some bits of information as a report, i tried to get the dreamworld with Death Alternative (only blackout quest active in MCM) and it doesn't start (characters just dies). Although i didn't try the other methods first yet.

Hi there,Ā 

Ā 

I need to repost my question about creature masters from about a month ago to make sure that everything is going as intended.Ā 

Ā 

As far as I understand, creature masters require food and sex only. This is apparently reflected in the interaction menu where for example gold is not available to be given to creature masters. Upon daily update however, the papyrus log shows that just like human masters they do seem to require all four: sex, punishment, food, and gold. So, it appears that only two goals (sex and food) out of four can be achieved, resulting in constantly low disposition, which at daily update is reset even lower and is basically always -10. I have not been able to raise that. Creature masters also never seem to punish the PC, itā€™s basically sex only for whatever mischief you do butĀ sex doesnā€™t seem to be counted as punishment by the mod.

Ā 

So, is this normal behavior? Or, am I missing something?

Ā 

In any case, I still love your work!

Ā 

Cheers,

Frozen Lake

And another, a little more serious issue.

Ā 

If I enable the SexLab Cumshot.esp plugin, my character becomes free. I get the "your master is either dead or left you" message, followed by "you are free", and also a pop-up indicating that the "Payback's a bitch" quest has been completed. If I disable that plugin, the issue disappears even though the SexLab Cumshot mod is still installed. Is this a load order issue? Any hints?

prompts such as "your owner binds your arms helpless" and the choice to open wide and swallow or resist are looping endlessly as soon as I end up in dreamland and get taken by sanguine. Should mentionĀ  this is on SE

Edited by adder12
  • 2 weeks later...

im at a point where the quest asks to go find a red gem in markarth dwemer museum. seached the whole museum 3 times but i cannot find it. calcelmo's lab is locked and cannot be lockpicked.. since it says dwemer meseum i suppose its at the starting area with the markarth guards. Is the main quest completed for that part? a hint would be appreciated

6 minutes ago, Vigi87 said:

im at a point where the quest asks to go find a red gem in markarth dwemer museum. seached the whole museum 3 times but i cannot find it. calcelmo's lab is locked and cannot be lockpicked.. since it says dwemer meseum i suppose its at the starting area with the markarth guards. Is the main quest completed for that part? a hint would be appreciated

It's been a long time since I had to do this but I don't believe it was in the first area with the guards. I think it was upstairs somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Help, i think im loosing my mind over here.

Im trying to get SL Defeat, SD+ and Death Alternative to work together.

In the "online PDF"/GitHub wiki that is linked on the main page, there are only two mentions of SL Defeat that i could find. At one point it says: "If you'd like to have the option to be raped by an attacker, see the "Using SL Defeat with SD+" section below." But there is no "section below" and i searched through the entire PDF. At a different point it says: "If you'd like creature sex and combat rape to be possible in your game, SexLab Defeat is recommended as a mod to run alongside SD+ (See "Using SL Defeat with SD+" in the manual included in the D/L)." So i scoured through the Downloadable files but there is no manual to be found.

I spend the t past hour searching for this elusive manual that would solve my problem, but i just can't find it anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction, or tell me how to get these three mods to work together? Any Help would be greatly appreciated :)

On 5/25/2023 at 5:02 AM, jdragon5048 said:

i cant find the sanguine debauchery outfits in bodyslideĀ 

As far as I know there aren't SD+ specific slave outfits with bodyslides.

You will need to add any slave outfits yourself, which will in turn use the bodyslide slider that come with them.

Ā 

by default only one is added:

CUSTOMIZATION

Ā 

Custom slave outfit
You can customize the default prisoner outfit provided by your Master (follow the instructions in the MCM menu). You can also just wear any kind of clothing in your master's inventory or found around you.

Ā 

Default slave outfits for each level are provided by Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 Armor Replacer by Killer Keo - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3654/?

Ā 

Guess you need to replace that to have an alternative ingame.

Edited by donttouchmethere
3 hours ago, xRegenwetter said:

Help, i think im loosing my mind over here.

Im trying to get SL Defeat, SD+ and Death Alternative to work together.

that truly is a modding quest to behold ?

Ā 

Ā 

At one point it says: "If you'd like to have the option to be raped by an attacker, see the "Using SL Defeat with SD+

Don't know how old that manual is.

SL defeat will do all the raping.

What is interesting is the outcome of SL defeat scenes. Means SD+ and death alternative both can add outcomes.

Now don't ask me about the death alternative functionalities because I gave up on that mess of a mod.

What I remember is:

> SD+ MCM has settings that modify death alternative outcomes

> Death alternative shows multiple outcomes and at least one should be SD+ related.

Ā 

"If you'd like creature sex and combat rape to be possible in your game, SexLab Defeat is recommended as a mod to run alongside SD+ (See "Using SL Defeat with SD+" in the manual included in the D/L)."

SL defeat does all the rape stuff with creatures. Make sure creatures are registered and enabled with SL and SL defeat.

SD+ can add outcomes to creature sex, like being enslaved by a creature.

IIRC you will also see options related to that in Death Alternative.

Ā 

Ā 

Experiment with the MCM settings of SL defeat/Death Alternative/SD+ ingame.

Ā 

If you ever give up there are alternatives to Death Alternative:

>> SL Defeat with Bane Master's patch > causes all sorts of rapes on defeat and also has options for defeat outcomes depending on installed mods incl SD+ outcomes, like SS+, SD+

>> SD+ own defeat system can trigger enslavement (it's slow if many NPC are around, any calm spell can help with that)

>> SD+ and SL dialogue > allows for creature enslavement after/anytime via pop up dialogue

Edited by donttouchmethere
13 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

If you ever give up there are alternatives to Death Alternative:

>> SL Defeat with Bane Master's patch > causes all sorts of rapes on defeat and also has options for defeat outcomes depending on installed mods incl SD+ outcomes, like SS+, SD+

>> SD+ own defeat system can trigger enslavement (it's slow if many NPC are around, any calm spell can help with that)

>> SD+ and SL dialogue > allows for creature enslavement after/anytime via pop up dialogue

Ā 

Ty, I'm going to try out the Bane Master patch instead :)

Ok I'm tearing my hair out, what's with these super vague quests with no waypoints? I'm currently at "Go to Solitude, answer the call of a madman and bring back some powerful device". How am I supposed to be able to complete this quest with nothing to go on? Searching through solitude back-to-back is not fun at all when I don't even have so much as the name of the npc I am looking for. Can someone nudge me in the right direction?

22 minutes ago, Nekk4 said:

"Go to Solitude, answer the call of a madman and bring back some powerful device"

The mod is designed to not rely on quest markers, as the mod creator intended. The "call of a madman part" probably points directly to Sheogorath's daedric quest ( i've never got to that point in the quest though but its probably a starting point) and the powerful device would be the wabbajack in that case

27 minutes ago, moutymoo said:

The mod is designed to not rely on quest markers, as the mod creator intended. The "call of a madman part" probably points directly to Sheogorath's daedric quest ( i've never got to that point in the quest though but its probably a starting point) and the powerful device would be the wabbajack in that case

Thank you! I had actually completed the quest, but SD just didn't tell me to go back to the caged dude.Ā 

hay fellow modder i am making a fallout 4 mod and i was wondering how you do your forced crawling animation when you get enslaved by a animal as i would like to incorate it into my fallout mod Duke your new best friendĀ