Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

On 9/10/2022 at 8:30 AM, DayTri said:

Thanks for helping. I didn't mean to accuse it, I just did a grep search through all my installed mods for any scripts listening to SD+ mod events, trying to narrow down which could be causing it.

The offending code is in SL Dialogues. The function ForceFeedPlayerItem in SLD_QUEST_Main.psc to be specific. When the player is forcefed skooma or wine upon enslavement, Actor.DamageAV is called three times, damaging StaminaRate, MagickaRate, and SpeedMult. Unless the player or some other mod intervense, this damage is permanent.

On 11/10/2023 at 2:12 AM, Pliny The Elder said:

The offending code is in SL Dialogues. The function ForceFeedPlayerItem in SLD_QUEST_Main.psc to be specific. When the player is forcefed skooma or wine upon enslavement, Actor.DamageAV is called three times, damaging StaminaRate, MagickaRate, and SpeedMult. Unless the player or some other mod intervense, this damage is permanent.

Yeah....

Still not patched I guess :(

38 minutes ago, DayTri said:

Yeah....

Still not patched I guess :(

I have a patch for personal use but it's a bit of a grab bag. Disables the drugging related stat changes, deletes some commented out/unused/broken code, makes sd use dde for most of its devices(not fully customizeable just yet), and currently working on fixing the train run feature that's been broken for the better part of a decade. Not sure if I should share it here or make a github account and fork. DBF may or may not want patches cluttering up his thread.

On 12/23/2017 at 10:36 AM, simplefries said:

Thanks for this great mod.

I've noticed a weird issue: enabling SD+ disables jumping with an armbinder. This is handy for getting to places. I don't know if this is specific to the latest version. Disabling just the ESP (but leaving the FNIS generated files unchanged) re-enables armbinder jumping.

I know this comment is quite old at this point, but I will second their thoughts as I am assuredly not the only one with this concern. I have enjoyed the framework that this mod sets up, but this "feature" restricting a player's ability to jump while wearing an armbinder is a bit too invasive. Consequently, I made it my mission to find a compromise.

After digging through the forums here and elsewhere, I found someone who was able to identify the specific condition that causes this problem.

~ Credit to @ChewGun for this find in another topic.

Well, I've found the culprit - its SD+, but I still can't understand why and how this happens and I found where this is done: sanguinedebauchery.esp -> idle animation -> JumpRoot

There's a condition

WornApparelHasKeywordCount "zad_DeviousArmbinder" == 0

That doesn't allow jumping when this condition returns false i.e. when wearing an armbinder.

I used SSEEdit to inspect this idle animation further, and there are several conditions placed on it by SD+. Most look like they are specific to SD, so I left those alone, however, the one, as described above is general and applies to ALL devices, ALL the time. I simply removed that conditional and resaved the ESP.

I am finally able to jump while in an armbinder again, and maintain nearly all of the functionality of SD+ (assuming this conditional was intentionally added by @DeepBlueFrog)

Hopefully, posting this will help those who come after me searching for an answer to the same issue.

How does the animation filter for group animations work in this mod? I'm only getting animations from FunnyBizness when I have aggressive animations from other packs with the MMF and Aggressive tags.

I also know it's pretty old at this point but if you're going to work more on this it would be nice to have some event that locks the player inside a cage and let every member of the gang she's enslaved to use her(or a select number of NPCs if enslaved to a town NPC). If there is no cage nearby another existing event can be chosen instead. I know there is a "train run" in the mod after dancing etc, but it's only with two NPCs, and everyone else around ignores the player(They gather around for a few seconds, then walk away). It's just not believable if you're enslaved by bandits and most of them decide to "skip their turn", when they have the perfect opportunity to get some for free.

Edited by RoninDog

How do I get my weapons back from Owner? No scenario I've encountered so far lets me get them back

- get a weapon and kill owner, they are not carrying my weapons

- find someone to free me, get a weapon then go back and kill owner, they are not carrying my weapons

- get released, no weapons returned

all other gear and items are returned, but all weapons except quest weapons are missing

Edited by Hero357159
  • 2 weeks later...

I am also getting the carry weight bug. I.e., my character's carry weight is 40 lbs. less after installing SD compared to before installing it. I use Skyrim LE.

I started a new game and installed SD, its prerequisites, and the XP 32 skeleton. Again my character's carry weight was 40 lbs. less than with no mods installed. This was the case with both the 20220131 version of SD Plus and also the previous version, 20210731.

Each time after installing your mod, I ran both FNIS and WryeBash.

Edit: I reinstalled all my mods and reloaded my last save. Now my characters carry weight is correct. It's very strange.

Edited by wren888
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Thank you! Yes, I tried it and it seems to work. Although something seemed strange to me... and that being enslaved I cannot talk to my owner, since no dialogue opens with which to interact... any idea what it could be?
I figured maybe I should install Sexlab Dialoges SE listed in the link you shared with me (although there was no description of 'What exactly the mod does'). I installed it anyway and still have the same problem...

On 11/11/2023 at 9:51 PM, Pliny The Elder said:

I have a patch for personal use but it's a bit of a grab bag. Disables the drugging related stat changes, deletes some commented out/unused/broken code, makes sd use dde for most of its devices(not fully customizeable just yet), and currently working on fixing the train run feature that's been broken for the better part of a decade. Not sure if I should share it here or make a github account and fork. DBF may or may not want patches cluttering up his thread.

I'd love to see it. Either here or on Github.

Im using SSE version..
Being enslaved with this mod... when I draw my weapon and try to kill my owner. This unequips my weapon and takes me out of combat... then a notification about my punishment tells me that they are going to equip me with an 'armbinder', however, nothing is equipped and in its place another notification appears: '[sd ] no override found - aborting device'... is there any solution to this?

• 1 month later...

Whats the deal with yokes and SD+?  There doesn't seem to be any way to kneel in them without breaking the anims, and then I get stuck in kneeling and it won't stand up again as far as anims go, although it says "already standing" and something about resetting stance for yoke.

Is there a fix out there to make yokes + SD usable?

Im getting the abort error override thing and i cant figure out why both versions are for SE and it just refuses to work it adds the gag but the armbinder it just refuses if it helps it was a bandit that enslaved me 

• 4 weeks later...

Using the SE version and it seems impossible to run away from your master. After I managed to remove the collar I run out of the dungeon I was enslaved in and keep running for a long time but the quest never updates. The only ways that work are killing the master or stealing the key(which is nearly impossible with 10%) chance.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you actually join a faction? Was enslaved by forsworn, owner told me I could join, I chose first option and got freed, but after around 1 hour they all (except owner) turned hostile^^ Thats not what I understand how "join faction" works xD

• 2 weeks later...

I am at a complete loss on this mod... I went to sleep in front of the statue under Honningbrew. I talked to all the people there and then went into the strange cave. After reading one of the notes in there the "Truth" quest updated to ask Sanguine about the Alicias. I never get that dialogue option. Also what is the point of being enslaved by him? I have been enslaved for 7 days now and nothing new has become available and no quest has updated. Am I supposed to be doing something different? This sitting in the area and going through the same things over and over has gotten rather old a long time ago. I am not wanting to sound negative about the mod it is just there is no clear directions on what you are supposed to do.

ok I got it working but I can't seem to figure out how to leave dreamworld, I give sanguine his mead and ask him to let be go, and he gives me all the stuff back but the collar stays on and I stay in dreamworld. am I missing something?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2023 at 12:42 AM, Pliny The Elder said:

So when can we expect someone to provide a fix for this?

Until that time this mod can be considered broken and unusable, which is a real shame as there are not enough functioning mods for Devices gameplay in my opinion.

On 4/15/2024 at 1:54 PM, Gameplayer said:

So when can we expect someone to provide a fix for this?

Until that time this mod can be considered broken and unusable, which is a real shame as there are not enough functioning mods for Devices gameplay in my opinion.

Glad to see I found out the culprit behind the constant blocking of stamina and magicka regen.

On a side note I wanted to vent that the faction mechanic is also game-breaking. Why would you add the option to join NPC's factions if you provide no possible way to leave said factions? It doesn't help either that the bulk of these factions are empty spaces with no name. You'd assume uninstalling the mod would clean the joined factions but it doesn't, seriously? Major mod design flaw.

As to why this matters, is because depending on the NPC most of them have various factions that could intersect with necromancers, bandits etc, you get one of those no name factions and they're permanently non-hostile to you, you can't clear dungeons anymore.