Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

9 minutes ago, caocaothedeciever said:

Aha, thank you.  I don't entirely see about how I installed it unproperly though o_o.  I just put it into Mod Organizer and did the usual like I have done the past few years xD.

Was this on a new game, or did you install or upgrade over a previous save?

29 minutes ago, caocaothedeciever said:

Aha, thank you.  I don't entirely see about how I installed it unproperly though o_o.  I just put it into Mod Organizer and did the usual like I have done the past few years xD.

Oh geez, I looked over the FAQ, and it's ridiculously complicated to install SD+.  It was never like this before- is this something that's needed to be done for the newer versions!?

50 minutes ago, caocaothedeciever said:

Oh geez, I looked over the FAQ, and it's ridiculously complicated to install SD+.  It was never like this before- is this something that's needed to be done for the newer versions!?

It looks worse than it actually is. Most of that is just really installing all the stuff you want anyway, SL, FNIS etc, and while doing the installation step by step like that is probably the safe way to do it, you don't actually have to. I have a crap ton of mods, SL based stuff as well as "regular" mods, and when I start a new game I just start and go do something else for a few minutes while all the mods initialize, this works fine for me <-emphasis on that bolded part.

Is there any particular step you think looks particularly arduous, or is it just the sheer number of them?

The rough order I followed last time I cleaned and reinstalled all my stuff was something like this (again, this works for me, I'm no mod dev, etc etc, so YMMV).

1) Get all the basic stuff working, this is texture mods, mesh mods, weather mods, etc etc. Basically mods that I mostly expect to "just work" and that I will always use as some kind of baseline.

2) Add the stuff where it's easier to shoot yourself in the foot, XMPSE, FNIS, etc.

3) I tend to ensure I can get body shapes and son working here, i.e. generate meshes with BodySlide and anims with FNIS. And make sure to put the output from these in their own mods.

4) Install Sexlab and SL Tools so you can actually make sure it works.

5) Once SL is working I just go straight for DD and then SD, and obviously their requirements, I usually end up adding a bunch of other junk as well after this point, but it tends to be fine as long as you start a new game when you do.

I just make sure to save an MO profile between each step so I can revert to some kind of baseline easily in case (when) I screw up. And I test at least the major components (like SD) after installing them.

Honestly, 90% of the time is spent before step 4, in no small part because many of those mods are so ginormous that they simply take a lot of time to install even on a speedy computer, that's why I make sure save that baseline as a profile so I don't have to redo all of that.

Edit: oh and just one more thing. Every time you've done pretty much anything with your mods, always ensure your MO overwrite "meta mod" is empty. If something is in there you should take care to put it where it actually belongs. Making sure it's always empty is just an easier way to deduce where new things belong. This is why BodySlide and FNIS output go in their separate mods as well.

There is near no limit to the pain you can inflict on yourself if you get loose anim files, textures etc etc all over the place.

Edit2: and I just feel the need to state the obvious, doing it "my way" might get you shouted at if you run into problems and start asking questions about why things are not working on the forum. Probably not since LL is a very friendly place, but don't complain to the devs if the above way puts you into a pillory and then eats your computer and your dog in front of your eyes. :smile: 

31 minutes ago, Skabbe said:

It looks worse than it actually is. Most of that is just really installing all the stuff you want anyway, SL, FNIS etc, and while doing the installation step by step like that is probably the safe way to do it, you don't actually have to. I have a crap ton of mods, SL based stuff as well as "regular" mods, and when I start a new game I just start and go do something else for a few minutes while all the mods initialize, this works fine for me <-emphasis on that bolded part.

Is there any particular step you think looks particularly arduous, or is it just the sheer number of them?

The rough order I followed last time I cleaned and reinstalled all my stuff was something like this (again, this works for me, I'm no mod dev, etc etc, so YMMV).

1) Get all the basic stuff working, this is texture mods, mesh mods, weather mods, etc etc. Basically mods that I mostly expect to "just work" and that I will always use as some kind of baseline.

2) Add the stuff where it's easier to shoot yourself in the foot, XMPSE, FNIS, etc.

3) I tend to ensure I can get body shapes and son working here, i.e. generate meshes with BodySlide and anims with FNIS. And make sure to put the output from these in their own mods.

4) Install Sexlab and SL Tools so you can actually make sure it works.

5) Once SL is working I just go straight for DD and then SD, and obviously their requirements, I usually end up adding a bunch of other junk as well after this point, but it tends to be fine as long as you start a new game when you do.

I just make sure to save an MO profile between each step so I can revert to some kind of baseline easily in case (when) I screw up. And I test at least the major components (like SD) after installing them.

Honestly, 90% of the time is spent before step 4, in no small part because many of those mods are so ginormous that they simply take a lot of time to install even on a speedy computer, that's why I make sure save that baseline as a profile so I don't have to redo all of that.

Edit: oh and just one more thing. Every time you've done pretty much anything with your mods, always ensure your MO overwrite "meta mod" is empty. If something is in there you should take care to put it where it actually belongs. Making sure it's always empty is just an easier way to deduce where new things belong. This is why BodySlide and FNIS output go in their separate mods as well.

There is near no limit to the pain you can inflict on yourself if you get loose anim files, textures etc etc all over the place.

Edit2: and I just feel the need to state the obvious, doing it "my way" might get you shouted at if you run into problems and start asking questions about why things are not working on the forum. Probably not since LL is a very friendly place, but don't complain to the devs if the above way puts you into a pillory and then eats your computer and your dog in front of your eyes. :smile: 

Thanks for that.  I'll give it a shot, but if I'm right, the tl;dr of what you told me is basically that I need to allow all the mods to install properly before I start hiking about Tamriel?  I have all of the other things working as normal, but it's more the hassle of having to activate certain things, quit, activate others, reopen Skyrim, etc. etc.

The key part of the installation procedure is:

- make sure everything works without SD

- enable SD and let it initialize

- save, quit and reload before going about in Tamriel

A majority of issues come from starting a game right after enabling SD. You HAVE to save, quit and reload at least once before playing.

2 hours ago, skyrimll said:

Actually .. I just took a quick look and it seems SD is just not initialized properly.

I meant to ask about this. SD+ and other mods do seem to require a proper initialization of their required mods, would it be possible to have SD+ install itself at a onLoad event? That way the player needs to save and reload the game for SD+ to start it's thing, which might solve some unproper install issues.

Or just have an "install" button in the mcm.

Or I just don't understand how dependencies works.

For example, does SD+ requires sexlab to be installed and working?

43 minutes ago, caocaothedeciever said:

Thanks for that.  I'll give it a shot, but if I'm right, the tl;dr of what you told me is basically that I need to allow all the mods to install properly before I start hiking about Tamriel?  I have all of the other things working as normal, but it's more the hassle of having to activate certain things, quit, activate others, reopen Skyrim, etc. etc.

Yeah pretty much. You can load SL, SD etc onto an existing save, but chances are you'll get some "interesting" effects. If you backed up your save this isn't necessarily a bad idea, at worst you'll waste some time so by all means try it, but sometimes problems don't show up until after some time so you might end up wasting hours with a bit of bad luck.

With regards to the save state, what I do is to create a new game at every "meta step" I mentioned above and then just use the console to help me make sure everything works, teleport around to check textures, use SL Tools to make sure SL works, etc, then move on to the next step and repeat.

Much like you I'm too lazy to do the whole quit and reload dance for every little step, so I tend to save it for the major components, if you just want SD that would be SL, the Devious stuff, and SD. If it breaks, I go back one step and try again in more granular steps until I find where I went wrong, but for the most part this approach tends to work in my experience. When I start a new game now, the new game will initialize with around 20-25 SL based mods on top of ~150 non-SL mods and it works fine for the most part, it just takes a lot of time for all the mods to initialize. And I pretty much need this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/? otherwise a Skyrim race condition will bite me in the ass most of the time.

Oh and regarding LLs post above about the save/load, I forgot to mention that but even as a complete lazy ass I still do the save/reload dance every time I've stopped getting installation messages and the like from the mods, regardless of what mods we're talking about. So essentially just wait for things to calm down, save, reload, make sure you're not getting any further "Initializing...", "Installing..." or anything like that.

53 minutes ago, skyrimll said:

A majority of issues come from starting a game right after enabling SD. You HAVE to save, quit and reload at least once before playing.

Welp, I did what you said, and so far it is working as it should, except for one thing- now I surrender, and I'm properly enslaved, but I'm not being stripped or bound- Do I need to be at a level of anger with my master/mistress to achieve it, or is this another error that I'm running into? Without the bonds, I eventually beat my master to death, and took the key.  Thinking that was a one time glitch, I ran to a different bandit camp, and I think I was still read as part of the bandit faction, as they completely ignored me- so I couldn't start a fight, let alone get enslaved again. I'll attach the Papyrus log here:

Papyrus.1.log

27 minutes ago, Deathmaw said:

Is there anyway to stop the game snapping back to third person constantly when using this? It wont let me stay in first person or even use tfc. It just snaps back. 

That’s an old bug that came back but I can’t remember how it was fixed at the time.

The only thing I can recommend for now is to install Immersive First Person. That seems to fix the issue for many people.

I just installed the newest version onto a cleaned save game, and the "Dance for us..." and "Help yourselves boys!" events during enslavement don't activate.  I see the text on the upper left, but then nothing else happens. Which might not be a big deal, except that the game doesn't seem to understand that I'm not dancing/servicing anyone and so the Master and anyone nearby at the time will follow me everywhere forever, occasionally clapping.  It even happens after I'm freed from enslavement...I once had Sanguine and Alicia follow me out of Dreamworld and back to Windstad Manor. :astonished:

Any idea what might be the issue here? Not sure if the log will help but here it is

Papyrus.0.log

21 minutes ago, minibw said:

I just installed the newest version onto a cleaned save game, and the "Dance for us..." and "Help yourselves boys!" events during enslavement don't activate.  I see the text on the upper left, but then nothing else happens. Which might not be a big deal, except that the game doesn't seem to understand that I'm not dancing/servicing anyone and so the Master and anyone nearby at the time will follow me everywhere forever, occasionally clapping.  It even happens after I'm freed from enslavement...I once had Sanguine and Alicia follow me out of Dreamworld and back to Windstad Manor. :astonished:

Any idea what might be the issue here? Not sure if the log will help but here it is

Papyrus.0.log

Which newest version is that? the one in the download page of this thread or the beta version in my beta testing thread?

4 minutes ago, skyrimll said:

Which newest version is that? the one in the download page of this thread or the beta version in my beta testing thread?

i had the same issue with

SD 3.6a + POP8u

during my sleep in solitude dungeon during pop prisontime -> dreamworld got triggered -> return to solitude -> sanguine + alice followed me back

5a4ef6114c1bf_POP8usolitudeSDdreamworldsuprise.thumb.jpg.daad4a69a3eeba5f5e6f07e6e10955da.jpg

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

i had the same issue with

SD 3.6a + POP8u

during my sleep in solitude dungeon during pop prisontime -> dreamworld got triggered -> return to solitude -> sanguine + alice followed me back

Hide contents

5a4ef6114c1bf_POP8usolitudeSDdreamworldsuprise.thumb.jpg.daad4a69a3eeba5f5e6f07e6e10955da.jpg

Maybe I should rephrase :smile:

Were you using 3.6.1 beta 2 from the beta testing thread? 

okey playing around a lot with all those new mod versions:

SD 3.6a -> dreamword triggered in pop solitude dungeon -> sanguine + alice followed back

SD 3.6.1beta1 -> dreamword triggered in hidden hideouts (as expected) -> dreamworld worked as intended -> no one followed back

SD 3.6.1beta2 -> just installed and ready to go! will test sleeping and see what happens^^

sorry for sneaking in to minibw bugreport^^

On 1/4/2018 at 1:51 AM, skyrimll said:

I hate to repost, but I think you missed it:

Welp, I did what you said and installed according to the github guide, and so far it is working as it should, except for one thing- now I surrender, and I'm properly enslaved, but I'm not being stripped or bound- Do I need to be at a level of anger with my master/mistress to achieve it, or is this another error that I'm running into? Without the bonds, I eventually beat my master to death, and took the key.  Thinking that was a one time glitch, I ran to a different bandit camp, and I think I was still read as part of the bandit faction, as they completely ignored me- so I couldn't start a fight, let alone get enslaved again. I'll attach the Papyrus log here:

Papyrus.1.log

59 minutes ago, caocaothedeciever said:

I hate to repost, but I think you missed it:

Welp, I did what you said and installed according to the github guide, and so far it is working as it should, except for one thing- now I surrender, and I'm properly enslaved, but I'm not being stripped or bound- Do I need to be at a level of anger with my master/mistress to achieve it, or is this another error that I'm running into? Without the bonds, I eventually beat my master to death, and took the key.  Thinking that was a one time glitch, I ran to a different bandit camp, and I think I was still read as part of the bandit faction, as they completely ignored me- so I couldn't start a fight, let alone get enslaved again. I'll attach the Papyrus log here:

Papyrus.1.log

Sorry... I thought I did reply and was side tracked.

Errors like these tell me something very bad happened to your game. 

[01/04/2018 - 03:04:27AM] warning: Property _SDKP_enslave on script _sdqs_enslavement attached to _SD_enslavement (6800182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

I don't know if it is an issue with saves, or a script cleaner, or maybe using Mod Organizer with bad parameters, but your error log has hundreds of errors like these. It is not as bad as the first ones you shared but it is still showing deep issues with the mod.

Next stop - can you share your load order?

14 minutes ago, skyrimll said:

Sorry... I thought I did reply and was side tracked.

Errors like these tell me something very bad happened to your game. 

[01/04/2018 - 03:04:27AM] warning: Property _SDKP_enslave on script _sdqs_enslavement attached to _SD_enslavement (6800182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

I don't know if it is an issue with saves, or a script cleaner, or maybe using Mod Organizer with bad parameters, but your error log has hundreds of errors like these. It is not as bad as the first ones you shared but it is still showing deep issues with the mod.

Next stop - can you share your load order?

Uh oh! I didn't realize I had so many issues going on!  Thanks for your help in catching them.

Here's my load order:

0  0 Skyrim.esm
  1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Dawnguard.esm
  3  3 HearthFires.esm
  4  4 Dragonborn.esm
  5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6 hdtHighHeel.esm
  7  7 SexLab.esm
  8  8 Campfire.esm
  9  9 RSkyrimChildren.esm
 10  a ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
 11  b EFFCore.esm
 12  c ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 13  d ApachiiHair.esm
 14  e SexLabAroused.esm
 15  f Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 16 10 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 17 11 Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 18 12 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 19 13 paradise_halls.esm
 20 14 SkyUI.esp
 21 15 ETaC - Complete.esp
 22 16 Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
 23 17 Helgen Reborn.esp
 24 18 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 25 19 Brawl Bugs CE.esp
 26 1a Bounty Quest Fix.esp
 27 1b Civil War Overhaul.esp
 28 1c Feminine Females.esp
 29 1d Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 30 1e FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
 31 1f Immersive Whiterun.esp
 32 20 Immersive Solstheim.esp
 33 21 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 34 22 Inconsequential NPCs.esp
 35 23 Cloaks.esp
 36 24 Run For Your Lives.esp
 37 25 Drink Eat Sleep.esp
 38 26 Nightingale Hall.esp
 39 27 ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
 40 28 Frostfall.esp
 41 29 Insects Begone - Spiders and Chaurus.esp
 42 2a UIExtensions.esp
 43 2b BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
 44 2c noRadiantJE.esp
 45 2d GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp
 46 2e MacKom_LoreStylesHairSet.esp
 47 2f dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 48 30 When Vampires Attack.esp
 49 31 XPMSE.esp
 50 32 Insects Begone - Dawnguard - Spiders and Chaurus.esp
 51 33 Insects Begone - DragonBorn Spiders and Ashoppers.esp
 52 34 Insects Begone - Hearthfires.esp
 53 35 Immersive Weapons.esp
 54 36 LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
 55 37 LeftHandRings.esp
 56 38 BR_HoodCirclets.esp
 57 39 _admod.esp
 58 3a EFFDialogue.esp
 59 3b Hoodless Archmage Robes.esp
 60 3c ShowersInInns.esp
 61 3d Bijin Warmaidens.esp
 62 3e SpousesEnhanced.esp
 63 3f DragonPriestMaskQuestMarkers.esp
 64 40 LakeviewBathhouse.esp
 65 41 WinstadBathhouse.esp
 66 42 HeljarchenBathhouse.esp
 67 43 PP_WindcallerPass.esp
 68 44 GreenWaterFix_Compatible.esp
 69 45 HouseOfHorrorsAlternateEnding.esp
 70 46 mmkhajiithair11.esp
 71 47 FNIS.esp
 72 48 UltimateCombat.esp
 73 49 AMatterOfTime.esp
 74 4a SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp
 75 4b Dr_Bandolier.esp
 76 4c Unique Uniques.esp
 77 4d Bijin Wives.esp
 78 4e Drink Eat Sleep Addon - Dragonborn.esp
 79 4f Drink Eat Sleep Addon - Hearthfire.esp
 80 50 Serana.esp
 81 51 DanicaTheHealer.esp
 82 52 Michiko.esp
 83 53 CharacterMakingExtender.esp
 84 54 EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
 85 55 Quest Eraser.esp
 86 56 Brynjolf & Vex Followers.esp
 87 57 Bijin NPCs.esp
 88 58 LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
 89 59 RSChildren.esp
 90 5a RaceMenu.esp
 91 5b RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 92 5c Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 93 5d Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
 94 5e SLAnimLoader.esp
 95 5f Captured Dreams.esp
 96 60 paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
 97 61 paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
 98 62 paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 99 63 Devious Devices - Equip.esp
100 64 zaz-craft.esp
101 65 dcc-dm2.esp
102 66 xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
103 67 SexLab_Dialogues.esp
104 68 sanguinesDebauchery.esp

On 1/2/2018 at 2:37 PM, yyjddgr3 said:

i did what you told... but still not fix... 

After you remove all items, if you go into console command and when you click on your character you see in the upper right corner a table with a character description, part of it should be;

Active effects
Spells

equipments

if you hover your mouse pointer over "equipments" and hit the shift key, another box will pop up in the upper middle with a list of all equipped devices your character is wearing.

After using the  "removeallitems" command, there should be nothing in that list. 

If you see no listed equipped items then the device graphic is a leftover graphic artifact that didn't erase upon removal. Your game is broken and you'll have to load an earlier save prior to equipping the item.

If there is, then hover the mouse pointer on the item in the list and that will be one of two things;

1: an item that a mod you are using is reequipping to your character (this might be an invisible item  that a modder attached as a piece of equipment to get a desired effect).

2: The item you can't remove.

If you type "removeitem" and then the code you see in your equipment list, then the item will either auto remove completely, or autoremove but still be viewable in your inventory. At that point, go into inventory and just drop the item.

If at that point the item doesn't reappear on your character you've resolved the issue. If this doesn't fix it you're going have to load back prior to equipping the item, or try earlier loads to see if you can remove the item in one.

*edit

If you are using maria's eden & SD+, I've found that sometimes mixing their items can cause the problem you are having. Especially if you use the maria eden "dress/ undress" command. That will, in my experience, always cause this issue if you use it and you are wearing non Maria Eden devious devices, or say, you are using cursed loot and you are wearing the Maria Eden collar and cursed loot runs an event that equips items. 

I'd advise NOT using that option in the mod if your character wears normal devious devices, or being sure to not be wearing any non maria eden devices (like items out of ZAZ or cursed loot) if you use it, and not wearing the Maria Eden collar if you are using cursed loot or other mods that autoequip devious devices. 

On 12/29/2017 at 1:56 AM, Emy314 said:

Edit: It seems to be on the SDE side.  I've tried to manually surrender to various NPCs and it wouldn't work either.  The sex scene happens but the enslavement scenario doesn't trigger.  Instead, a message 'Changes his mind' appears in the top left corner of the screen.  I've checked every settings and I had a 100% enslavement chance in every way that I tried to get enslaved.

Any suggestions?

I've run into the problem where even though the enslavement completes, you're still listed as a member of the slave ZAZ group faction so when DE tries to run an enslavement event, it checks your status, sees your a member of the faction, and the event fails because it thinks you're already enslaved. I remember this happening after SD+ enslavement events. 

First you have to identify the code for the zbfFactionSlave, and then you get your faction status (I wrote a batch file that just gives me my status in all factions, here's an example of the line in question);

Player.GetInFaction   0E0096AE  ;;;zbfFactionSlave;;;

If you're not in the faction, it should have the number "0". If you ARE in the faction, it should be set to "1".

To remove yourself from the faction in console command, you have to type "player.addfac 0e0096AE -1" (use the code your game is using for zbffactionslave, I'm not sure if it is game specific).

This is important, it has to be -1, not 0. 

That should remove you from the faction and DE events should enslave you properly. 

I've attached the bat file as a text file. Just convert it to a batch file and run it from console command.  Some of those will fail because you have to create the batch file for each specific game since some of those codes are different for each game but I THINK the zbf one is consistently the same on all games. 

GetPlayerFactions.txt

14 hours ago, skyrimll said:

That’s an old bug that came back but I can’t remember how it was fixed at the time.

The only thing I can recommend for now is to install Immersive First Person. That seems to fix the issue for many people.

It's FNIS. It happens whenever you call one of the alternate animation functions.

I'd recommend setting an integer and check if the number has changed before using one of the AA functions, rather than calling them constantly (which isn't very ideal to begin with).