Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

9 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Only by cracking open the CK yourself and changing it.

Yeah i am trying but i cant load any hair models on dremora race even tho the hair is set to allracesexceptbeast

How can i make this mod get assets from other mods?

3 hours ago, XarisZ said:

Yeah i am trying but i cant load any hair models on dremora race even tho the hair is set to allracesexceptbeast

How can i make this mod get assets from other mods?

Short answer - it's complicated and cannot be done without deep changes to the mod that would be deleted every time I release an update.

Longer answer - you would have to either directly edit the NPC actors I am using for Sanguine (multiple versions by gender) and either directly change the hair styles or do it by script, which is safer for future edits but more complicated to pull of for NPCs (most of the code I know of is for the player).

15 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Short answer - it's complicated and cannot be done without deep changes to the mod that would be deleted every time I release an update.

Longer answer - you would have to either directly edit the NPC actors I am using for Sanguine (multiple versions by gender) and either directly change the hair styles or do it by script, which is safer for future edits but more complicated to pull of for NPCs (most of the code I know of is for the player).

I see.I guess im gonna stick with what i have,i have no idea/time on how to make such a script :tongue:

1 hour ago, XarisZ said:

I see.I guess im gonna stick with what i have,i have no idea/time on how to make such a script :tongue:

To add it in the CK, you'd have to load SD as the active mod, then load whichever hair mod you wanted, then save SD. The hairstyle should then be available.

53 minutes ago, jfraser said:

To add it in the CK, you'd have to load SD as the active mod, then load whichever hair mod you wanted, then save SD. The hairstyle should then be available.

To be clear, doing it that way, you will have to make the same edit every time I publish a new version of the mod.

3 hours ago, jfraser said:

Wait have to load 1st SD alone and THEN load the hair mod?In loading both at the same time (as active of cource) and i cant find any hair except the 3 vanilla ones.

Also is it possible to tweak the face preset and make it look not so much potato?I'm interested in the female version of Sang

1 minute ago, XarisZ said:

Wait have to load 1st SD alone and THEN load the hair mod?In loading both at the same time (as active of cource) and i cant find any hair except the 3 vanilla ones.

Also is it possible to tweak the face preset and make it look not so much potato?I'm interested in the female version of Sang

You can only have one active mod. Any other mods you load become dependancies for the active mod. You should be able to open the female sanguine's model and edit as much as the CK allows editing. If you're hoping for RaceMenu style morph bars, you're not going to find them.

14 minutes ago, jfraser said:

You can only have one active mod. Any other mods you load become dependancies for the active mod. You should be able to open the female sanguine's model and edit as much as the CK allows editing. If you're hoping for RaceMenu style morph bars, you're not going to find them.

I managed to do something with nifmerger but there's this error that idk how to solve http://prntscr.com/i2b8b0

@DeepBlueFrog Hello. Can I ask you to do more gold needed for escape from slavery? (Make the MCM slider longer. Something like from 500 to 10000 gold) 

I'm playing with Requiem and many items has different cost (most of items are expensive). That mean even 1500 gold is too easy to escape for me. One cave cleaned and I'm free :frown:

2 hours ago, jfraser said:

I also did what you said and it had the same result.The thing is ,again, i cant pick any other hair for dremora but i can for other races which means if you load them all at once is the same though thats not my point.My point is that again neither way worked

Are the slave dialogues ("Master/Mistress...") supposed to show up even after you've been released, or is that a bug? Asking because even though I went through the release dialogue, chose not to join the master's faction, and got all my belongings back, other mods like Cursed Loot and Deviously Enslaved are still treating me as if I am enslaved (no keys dropping on CL even at 100%, DE using probability settings for an enslaved character), and speaking to my old owner still brings up dialogue options as if I am enslaved.

{MY UNDERSTANDING OF HOW THIS WORKS}   The diolog option is SOMETIMES CONTROL BY YOUR CHARACTERS  SUMMISIVE LEVEL  you are more summisive or more dominant.

Your other mods see your character as a escape slave if your level of summisiveness is high, to my understanding it will take a little while to raise your character summisive level to what it was before they were enslaved  also I would get a mod called REMOVE YOUR TATS DE uses slave tats to check your chance of being treated as a slave. These diolog options are helpful to a escaped slave who has lost everything to there master while using mods like frostfall, Ineeds, to beg or find a new master to survive without any coin. Also remmember your level of summisive/dominant is decided through your choices and action during your character enslavement. That sayed just getting away from your master does not change the fact that your character was a enslave. 

I just started with SD+ and find it already great! 

But I have a question that I could not find an answer to with search function or FAQ:

- Is the Free Camera from Sexlab supposed to be "locked" in SD+?

Whenever a Sex Scene starts and Sexlab tries to go in Free Cam or I use Free Cam Hotkey I am "locked" back into third person instantly. 

Third person cam is working normally, tho. Also First Person.

Would be really nice if you could tell me if this is related to SD and if it is intended. 

Thank you:) 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I just started with SD+ and find it already great! 

But I have a question that I could not find an answer to with search function or FAQ:

- Is the Free Camera from Sexlab supposed to be "locked" in SD+?

Whenever a Sex Scene starts and Sexlab tries to go in Free Cam or I use Free Cam Hotkey I am "locked" back into third person instantly. 

Third person cam is working normally, tho. Also First Person.

Would be really nice if you could tell me if this is related to SD and if it is intended. 

Thank you:) 

Check out the beta version in my beta testing thread. It should fix that issue.

I have a strange issue which kills me as soon as I jump. :frown: This is gamebreaking, so I really hope to find some help here..

I want to give you some input and hope you can make conclusions to help:

This is the papyrus log when it happens:

[01/21/2018 - 12:23:06PM] daymoyl - JumpLandEnd
[01/21/2018 - 12:23:06PM] daymoyl - Followers OnDefeat
[01/21/2018 - 12:23:06PM] [SDDA] Death Dreamworld: condition
[01/21/2018 - 12:23:06PM] [SDDA] Death Dreamworld start enslavement attempt (Humanoid):[Actor < (63005A4D)>]
[01/21/2018 - 12:23:06PM]     start master is Humanoid:1
[01/21/2018 - 12:23:06PM] daymoyl - Killed player with KillEssential
[01/21/2018 - 12:23:07PM] daymoyl - On Dying
[01/21/2018 - 12:23:07PM] victim just died
[01/21/2018 - 12:23:07PM] daymoyl - received Ragdoll Start anim event
[01/21/2018 - 12:23:11PM] [DD] Hotkey pushed: 56 Player in thread: -1
[01/21/2018 - 12:23:11PM] [DD] HOTKEYS: (Drain): 56 (Death):184
[01/21/2018 - 12:24:14PM] Defeat: Player victim - End scene, Restored.

Attached, you find the MCM settings of Death Alternative and of SD+ which seem to influence that.

If I deactivate "Death Alternative Death" in the DAYMOYL MCM menu, what instead happens when I jump is that I can not control my character anymore, she just stands there idling.

On SD+, it might be worth to mention that I did not encounter Sanguine or the Dreamworld yet...

Please help me. :open_mouth: maybe it is a simple setting?

20180121124244_1.jpg

20180121124521_1.jpg

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Check out the beta version in my beta testing thread. It should fix that issue.

Fixed it. Thank you :smile:

New things I experienced with SD+:

1. Sliding while beeing whipped.

The PC "slides" kneeling above the ground when beeing whipped by the master. I noticed some other mods fixed that (Slaverun for example).

Is there a possible fix for SD too? Or another way to prevent this from happening?

2. Punishment interrupting SexLab Sex Scenes

I noticed that sometimes a punishment scenes attempts to start while there is still a sex scene running.

So the PC "kneels" while the master is fucking thin air. Then the PC gets bound, while the master still fucks nothing.

The sexlab realign actors key fixes this, but its weird still :frown:

3. Its quite hard at the beginning to keep track of "things".

Quests that do not show up in the journal (or are they meant to be and something is bugged? I m speaking about the quests that you can see in the MCM.

Same time, the change in dialogue options is something that needs a lot of attention and I dont think I understood yet how dialogues change your relation with the master. (I read the manual on your website, but I still think it is a bit challenging to fully understand and "experience"). 

The only thing that got me "raise" in allowance as of yet is sex... almost everything else I do is reducing the allowance :smiley:
Is it recommended to reduce the time scale? like from 20 to 10 or something? Or will that break things?

Things I really like:
- the way you handle marks from masters or whipping via slavetats. Really something other mods should follow up with. 
I disliked how cane/whip marks always dissappear so fast.

I can recommend https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2917-slavetats-cane-marks/

Maybe you can integrate? The marks look quite realistic there!

Keep on the good work. Really a world to discover with all your compatibility mods and the mods that work with SD.  Just wow!

EDIT:

One more thing:

Is SD+ compatible with "Go to Bed"? 
The mod adds animation that makes the PC animate when going to sleep. But then nothing happens and I can just "wait" while laying in bed.

Is this breaking the SD+ dreamworld thingy? I didnt manage to get there yet... 

I use this mod for so long I didnt even remember what normal sleep is like. Fade to black?! 

New Post in addition to the last one (1 page back): 

4. Simple Slavery

I was sold repeatedly through Simple Slavery now with SD+ 

I noticed:

- my Master was killed right after I "appeared" as slave in Riften. It was a Dawnguard related city attack.

Since then, I do not get "new" Masters anymore after Simple Slavery Auction. I just spawn in Riften at the usual spot and no master there...

- Simple Slavery always sold me to someone in Riften before, always at the same spot at the market place. Is that new? Or a bug?

I remember from an earlier version I played (1 year ago or so) that there were different masters to which I was sold, appearing on different locations.

EDIT: I just found that I can fix this probably via Simple Slavery Update. Coming back to you after testing :smile: 

5. Master walking to destination

I read that masters travel to certain locations depending on their faction/character.

I never experienced that happening. Does it take some time? Or a certain slavery level for the travel part to start? 

6. Do SD+ Cages work at the moment? I couldnt get my Master to lock me in yet... 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

New Post in addition to the last one (1 page back): 

4. Simple Slavery

I was sold repeatedly through Simple Slavery now with SD+ 

I noticed:

- my Master was killed right after I "appeared" as slave in Riften. It was a Dawnguard related city attack.

Since then, I do not get "new" Masters anymore after Simple Slavery Auction. I just spawn in Riften at the usual spot and no master there...

- Simple Slavery always sold me to someone in Riften before, always at the same spot at the market place. Is that new? Or a bug?

I remember from an earlier version I played (1 year ago or so) that there were different masters to which I was sold, appearing on different locations.

EDIT: I just found that I can fix this probably via Simple Slavery Update. Coming back to you after testing :smile: 

5. Master walking to destination

I read that masters travel to certain locations depending on their faction/character.

I never experienced that happening. Does it take some time? Or a certain slavery level for the travel part to start? 

6. Do SD+ Cages work at the moment? I couldnt get my Master to lock me in yet... 

I just discovered yesterday that I forgot to move the player and SD master out of Riften on the Devious Framework version. Trying to fix that this weekend.

This is the first I've heard of an inability to connect to more masters. Did you install or upgrade SS on a previous save?

Yes, all masters start in Riften now because that's where the auction is, so it seemed logical. A different Alternative to that is also in upcoming plans.

You can now lead the master (although he sometimes becomes recalcitrant). Otherwise, the travel package starts after 24 hours of slavery. As I recall.

The cages do not, alas, work right now. You will have to cage yourself and pretend the master did it.

1 hour ago, jfraser said:

I just discovered yesterday that I forgot to move the player and SD master out of Riften on the Devious Framework version. Trying to fix that this weekend.

This is the first I've heard of an inability to connect to more masters. Did you install or upgrade SS on a previous save?

Yes, all masters start in Riften now because that's where the auction is, so it seemed logical. A different Alternative to that is also in upcoming plans.

You can now lead the master (although he sometimes becomes recalcitrant). Otherwise, the travel package starts after 24 hours of slavery. As I recall.

The cages do not, alas, work right now. You will have to cage yourself and pretend the master did it.

Hmm, I see.

I just installed SS with Devious integration and Defeat patch. New Game and all. But no changes at all. Not functionally and not from optics.

Armbinder still doesent appear and if any, the SD+ integration is even worse.

Now my master tried to rape me instantly after the auction ended, but was interrupted by the fade to black... 

CTD when we arrived outside in riften...

I dont get Simple Slavery anymore. It has no Follower integration and the only thing that changes from one auction to the other is how you are tied up for it.

Would be nice if the new master for SD+ would just appear or sit in the ranks already and lead the player outside. Much more immersive than that teleporting around.

I also never managed to get ONE "walk to the auction house" running like ever. But sorry, this is not meant for this thread, hehe. Will make a post in the SS thread about that.

What concerns me for SD+ after some hours of testing is, that the initiative always seems with the player. Its like the PC is in control of events entirely, while the masters just sit idly by and from time to time get activated via dialogue to do random shit.

Would be nice to see "demanding" masters that take what they want every other hour, no matter what. Rape, Bind, take stuff away, whip, take new stance (crawl/kneel etc).

At the moment EVERY master seems to be boring for me. I dont know if I just do something wrong, tho :smile:

Whip shouldnt deal any damage or only 1. I had to cheat my health to 2000 to make the whipping scenes last longer than just "one hit", since that single hits always almost killed me, and the punishment scene ended after that one hit, too. 0

To my knowlege Death Alternative death ....... you don,t go back to your last save as you normally would. Your character is basically frozen which gives you the chance to choose to load a  starting point to prevent being caught in a death loop if the laast save was just before you were killed.