Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I was hoping for a console command or any other way to disable the "go to the cage" command.  No need having SD+ if the cage is going to bork the game.  Already had to go back to a save before SD enslavement, tried again after installing the cage add on, but with the same game breaking results.  Maybe if there is no suggestion, I can find an older SD version that doesn't break the game because of a glitchy cage in Lost Knife Hideout.

Does absolutely nothing.  Like it's not even installed.

Did you install the files from FNIS Sexy Moves as a workaround for recent issues with initialization.

No, didn't see that in the requirements.  Read somewhere else that the most recent version of Death Alternative has broken everything else that depends on it.  Don't know if that's true or not.

Do you have a link for the sexy moves?  I have FNIS but don't know what the other one is.

It's a temporary workaround until I find a solution.

You can find a link in the 2nd post of this thread.

DA doesn't necessarily break mods that depend on it... only those who are not using mod events. 

I was hoping for a console command or any other way to disable the "go to the cage" command.  No need having SD+ if the cage is going to bork the game.  Already had to go back to a save before SD enslavement, tried again after installing the cage add on, but with the same game breaking results.  Maybe if there is no suggestion, I can find an older SD version that doesn't break the game because of a glitchy cage in Lost Knife Hideout.

What is not working right in particular? what exactly makes it unplayable?

There isn't a command to do that yet but I am considering a way to disable it altogether if needed. 

It would be better if I could fix it though.

Lost knife hideout:  go to cage and PC and surroundings jump constantly, 10 fps, PC can't move even after the master releases her.  All controls lock; inventory, wait, sleep, everything except the console, but that's useless for anything.  Have to tab out and close the game to be able to do anything else (except go to a save before SD.

If you want a 56.2 mb papyrus log let me know.

Lost knife hideout:  go to cage and PC and surroundings jump constantly, 10 fps, PC can't move even after the master releases her.  All controls lock; inventory, wait, sleep, everything except the console, but that's useless for anything.  Have to tab out and close the game to be able to do anything else (except go to a save before SD.

Ok.. thanks.

I will try to either test it out or at least add a safeguard to shut down the cage scene in situations like that.

There seems to be a problem with the kneeling/crawl cycle hotkeys. I switch the pc to kneeling and she stands back up after 1 second. Not sure whats going on but it keeps reverting back to standing no matter what and it says crawling is not allowed; which I assume is a feature not a bug, but I'm not sure why I cant kneel.

There seems to be a problem with the kneeling/crawl cycle hotkeys. I switch the pc to kneeling and she stands back up after 1 second. Not sure whats going on but it keeps reverting back to standing no matter what and it says crawling is not allowed; which I assume is a feature not a bug, but I'm not sure why I cant kneel.

That's normal.

You need to interact with your master and earn his trust before he can allow you to stand.

To anyone wondering about the DAYMOYL menu not finding SD quests: I have fixed it by installing FNIS Sexy Move, but only the Data file, not installing the .esp. I haven't tested the actual quests, but atleast the DAYMOYL's MCM finds the SD quests.

Hi,

Great job, your mod have been a lot of fun since a long time and I really love it :)

I would like to report a bug.  It is the first time I see that so it is probably related to the new patch or one of the previous one.  It is with the falmers and only if I am enslaved.   So as I said I am enslave, my falmer's owner decide to use me, a falmer animation is called (I see it in the top left corner) then it is replaced with a ZAP one.  My girl perform the animation fut the falmer don't move.  This does not occur if I am not enslaved (match maker or bestiality rape).  I also use Sexlab tools and when pressing H there is no other animation than the ZAP one playing while if I am not enslave I can go through all the flamer one I have available and I have a lot (FB, Anubs and other....).   Thing is it been a long time since I was enslave by falmer so I don't know when this could have started.  This does not occur with any other race enslaving me, only falmer and I have no falmer mod, so I'm at a lost her.  I'll try to get enslave again soon by a falmer to get you a papyrus, I need to get back anyway to get E.L.L.E some parts :D.

Thanks for the great mod. It is an awsome one ;).

To anyone wondering about the DAYMOYL menu not finding SD quests: I have fixed it by installing FNIS Sexy Move, but only the Data file, not installing the .esp. I haven't tested the actual quests, but atleast the DAYMOYL's MCM finds the SD quests.

I always had FNIS Sexy Move installed as I actively use it, and for me, the SD options are still missing from DAYMOYL (have been missing since updating from the SD+ 3.4 branch to the 3.5 one and starting a new game). So sadly, it seems it is a potential fix, but not guaranteed to work for everybody.

I always had FNIS Sexy Move installed as I actively use it, and for me, the SD options are still missing from DAYMOYL (have been missing since updating from the SD+ 3.4 branch to the 3.5 one and starting a new game). So sadly, it seems it is a potential fix, but not guaranteed to work for everybody.

Did you manually register the quests in DA?

Hi,

Great job, your mod have been a lot of fun since a long time and I really love it :)

I would like to report a bug.  It is the first time I see that so it is probably related to the new patch or one of the previous one.  It is with the falmers and only if I am enslaved.   So as I said I am enslave, my falmer's owner decide to use me, a falmer animation is called (I see it in the top left corner) then it is replaced with a ZAP one.  My girl perform the animation fut the falmer don't move.  This does not occur if I am not enslaved (match maker or bestiality rape).  I also use Sexlab tools and when pressing H there is no other animation than the ZAP one playing while if I am not enslave I can go through all the flamer one I have available and I have a lot (FB, Anubs and other....).   Thing is it been a long time since I was enslave by falmer so I don't know when this could have started.  This does not occur with any other race enslaving me, only falmer and I have no falmer mod, so I'm at a lost her.  I'll try to get enslave again soon by a falmer to get you a papyrus, I need to get back anyway to get E.L.L.E some parts :D.

Ok, I finally have a papyrus log.   The first time all went well... until my owner was killed by a giant :(:D got mix fillings about that one :lol:.  I moved to another place to get some Centurion dynamo core and the problem came back with some zap animation (Stile a Falmer problem, all other "former" :lol: owner had their animation good... and died tragically :lol:).  The papyrus log is attached, hope this help :).

Papyrus.0.log

For some odd reason after updating the camera continually switches to third person. I'm not sure why... its a Clean save and I always add mods slowly. I have FNIS sexy move installed already and i tried disabling Slavetats EventBridge to no avail. Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong or how to fix this? I'm completely stumped..

For some odd reason after updating the camera continually switches to third person. I'm not sure why... its a Clean save and I always add mods slowly. I have FNIS sexy move installed already and i tried disabling Slavetats EventBridge to no avail. Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong or how to fix this? I'm completely stumped..

This started happening a while ago and I have zero idea why.

It is not happening on my game. I am using Immersive First Person and that does seem to help (some people reported fixing it by installing IFP).

Hi,

Ok, I finally have a papyrus log.   The first time all went well... until my owner was killed by a giant :(:D got mix fillings about that one :lol:.  I moved to another place to get some Centurion dynamo core and the problem came back with some zap animation (Stile a Falmer problem, all other "former" :lol: owner had their animation good... and died tragically :lol:).  The papyrus log is attached, hope this help :).

That issue with Falmer animations is an issue with Zaz Animation Pack and Devious Devices.

Install the latest version of Devious Devices Integration and disable the animation filter for now. 

I don't know if it was fixed yet in the latest version but disabling the filter is now possible in the latest version (and should improve the animation issue).

SD+ latest update seems not working for me. I start a new game, and I tried to get enslaved by using Deviously Enslaved. I got the notification of CRDE, i forgot what it said, but its definitly said that i was going to be enslaved. After i closed the notification, nothing happenned, NPC just left me. Then i try using the conversation "i need strong hand to guide me". NPC replied with "How can i argue?". Yet another silence. I'm pretty sure i activated the SD+. It was already installed when i start the new game. When i checked the MCM, i can only uninstall it. Is there any fix for this 

It is not happening on my game. I am using Immersive First Person and that does seem to help (some people reported fixing it by installing IFP). 

Installing IFP does seem to have fixed the issue. Although its quite different to the normal first person mode of mobility I'm sure that i will manage somehow

Thanks a bunch for the help!

I think this is what you need. Do you want me to attach another file that looks more organized?

No, it's best to leave papyrus logs in their default state. Removing or changing anything can confuse those trying to analyze them.

I'm no expert, but there are several "unable to link types" errors in there up top, which I *think* means that papyrus can't find a script properly and the linker failed. There are also a whole bunch of SD+ errors in there, like functions being called on invalid objects, and errors relating to scripts no longer containing properties.

Not sure how all that happened, unless there was some error in the way you installed SD+ and the .bsa file can't be found or something. Are you using Mod Organizer, NMM, or some other mod manager utility? Which version of SD+ are you using?

EDIT: Ninja'd. I forgot about FNIS sexy moves causing problems. :)

I'm using NMM and I have version 3.5.2

Did you try skyrimll's suggestion?

@Vampirekid11422 - Looks like you are running into the recent issue with unexpected dependency to FNIS Sexy Moves.

Try installing FNIS Sexy Moves (but leave it uncheckd). SD+ should detect the required scripts and fix the issue.

I am working on a fix but for now, that work around seems to be working.

I tried this but it didnt work. Is there anything specific settings I should I have in DAMOYL

Just to be correct: Immersive First Person is just a different kind of 3rd person. Thus by installing that mod you do not fix the issue, you merely hide it. I guarantee you that if you try your mod without IFP, you'll see the problem. That kind of issue may be challenging, but isn't it linked to an api call that force the player in 3rd person? Maybe one of those calls get executed due to a logic error in one of your condition statement? Because the forced 3rd person view only occurs after SD+ enslavement.

Just to be correct: Immersive First Person is just a different kind of 3rd person. Thus by installing that mod you do not fix the issue, you merely hide it. I guarantee you that if you try your mod without IFP, you'll see the problem. That kind of issue may be challenging, but isn't it linked to an api call that force the player in 3rd person? Maybe one of those calls get executed due to a logic error in one of your condition statement? Because the forced 3rd person view only occurs after SD+ enslavement.

I'll second that.

I have run SD+ and IFP(1.9 the MCM version), since time immemorial, with no problems

The persistent, continual, switching from 1st to 3rd person, when IFP is toggled 'off', only started after installing the latest version of SD+

You really should try it, even if only to see just how irritating it can be  :P

Still a great mod, though :D

Hi, Nessa uploaded a script edit for the 3rd person issue several pages back. I forgot whether it addresses the forced 3rd person issue while enslaved, but it has at least for me addressed the forced switching to 3rd p. after the enslavement that happens so often when crossing tile boundaries. (For the record, I'm not using Immersive 1st p.).

Here's the post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2016-09-04/page-633?do=findComment&comment=1680676

Hi, Nessa uploaded a script edit for the 3rd person issue several pages back. I forgot whether it addresses the forced 3rd person issue while enslaved, but it has at least for me addressed the forced switching to 3rd p. after the enslavement that happens so often when crossing tile boundaries. (For the record, I'm not using Immersive 1st p.).

Here's the post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2016-09-04/page-633?do=findComment&comment=1680676

Thanks vm for the heads up

I'll give that a try when I next get to a suitable place/time to test it out ingame