Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Yeah I already murdered and ate my owner and her clan. I guess it's showracemenu for me.

If you have Dawnguard installed, you could also make a trip to the Face Sculptor in the Ragged Flagon for another semi-immersive way of getting your hair back.

Thanks but....

I got shaved bald while in captivity, is there any way other than showracemenu (or the Riften face changer, who wont take you if you're a vampire) to get my hair back?

+1 for picture though. :P

Yeah I already murdered and ate my owner and her clan. I guess it's showracemenu for me.

If you have Dawnguard installed, you could also make a trip to the Face Sculptor in the Ragged Flagon for another semi-immersive way of getting your hair back.

Thanks but....

I got shaved bald while in captivity, is there any way other than showracemenu (or the Riften face changer, who wont take you if you're a vampire) to get my hair back?

+1 for picture though. :P

OHHHhhhhhhh. Derp. Looks like you need some Dibella, get you one!

I noticed the followers kneeling animations were different, and better looking in my opinion.  Is there a way to get the same kneeling ?

I can't tell from the darkness of the picture if that's a dd belt or zaz, but something else is controlling you kneel position: the npc on the left I can see is the follower by that gag they wear, 1 my followers was never freed from slavery still wearing his gag so i'll never forget it - anyhow the kneel of your follower there is the kneel I had when I was enslaved, not the kneel of the player on the right

https://github.com/MinLL/SDPlus/issues/320

What about increasing the chance if certain conditions are met too?

For example, if you are under the effects of the Blessing of Kynareth, or having gotten the Voice of the Sky blessing.

Good point... I added the idea to the github item for later.

I noticed the followers kneeling animations were different, and better looking in my opinion.  Is there a way to get the same kneeling ?

The player starts with the same kneeling pose as the followers. However, that pose changes based on the player's behavior. 

As your standing with your master increases, your kneeling posture improves until you are allowed to stand.

For example, if you are under the effects of the Blessing of Kynareth, or having gotten the Voice of the Sky blessing.

The player starts with the same kneeling pose as the followers. However, that pose changes based on the player's behavior. 

As your standing with your master increases, your kneeling posture improves until you are allowed to stand.

I noticed the followers kneeling animations were different, and better looking in my opinion. Is there a way to get the same kneeling ?

I can't tell from the darkness of the picture if that's a dd belt or zaz, but something else is controlling you kneel position: the npc on the left I can see is the follower by that gag they wear, 1 my followers was never freed from slavery still wearing his gag so i'll never forget it - anyhow the kneel of your follower there is the kneel I had when I was enslaved, not the kneel of the player on the right

The follower is indeed on the left, my character is wearing a belt but even without a belt, she would stand this way.

The screen I attached was taken right after beeing enslaved, it's the first time I get a follower enslaved and saw that her kneeling pose was much better :/

I guess the problem is on my end, I should try reset the mod somehow, but it's strange considering it's a new save...

I noticed the followers kneeling animations were different, and better looking in my opinion. Is there a way to get the same kneeling ?

The follower is indeed on the left, my character is wearing a belt but even without a belt, she would stand this way.

The screen I attached was taken right after beeing enslaved, it's the first time I get a follower enslaved and saw that her kneeling pose was much better :/

I guess the problem is on my end, I should try reset the mod somehow, but it's strange considering it's a new save...

new save, but have you progressed any, based on what he said above it looks like you're at the next stage of slavery level closer to upright

Disposition of the master toward the slave is random at the time of enslavement, so it is very possible to start with a happy master and an kneeling up position.

Try pissing your master off and you will go back to the normal kneeling down position.

So Simple Slavery gave my character an Imperial owner, and (amazingly enough) we actually made it to the Solitude. (Owners usually die horribly before reaching their destination in my games, so it's always kind of exciting when it happens.)

Except there's the Solitude city door to get through. I figured my owner would transit through, my character would get pulled along and get punished. Also figured it would happen again when we got to wherever in Solitude we're supposed to wind up.

Not happening. My owner goes through the city door and turns around and exits immediately. (Of course my character gets punished, but that's expected because of how doors work.)

Finally managed to get a save with us both inside the city. [Much harder than it sounds.] Toggled off AI and ran as far into the city as I could so he'd chase me, figuring if he was away from the city door he'd head for the barracks (I think that's where we're supposed to wind up, but really have no clue.)

Nope - he loves the city gate and made a beeline back to it for more pointless transitioning in and out of the city.

Can this situation be salvaged?

So Simple Slavery gave my character an Imperial owner, and (amazingly enough) we actually made it to the Solitude. (Owners usually die horribly before reaching their destination in my games, so it's always kind of exciting when it happens.)

Except there's the Solitude city door to get through. I figured my owner would transit through, my character would get pulled along and get punished. Also figured it would happen again when we got to wherever in Solitude we're supposed to wind up.

Not happening. My owner goes through the city door and turns around and exits immediately. (Of course my character gets punished, but that's expected because of how doors work.)

Finally managed to get a save with us both inside the city. [Much harder than it sounds.] Toggled off AI and ran as far into the city as I could so he'd chase me, figuring if he was away from the city door he'd head for the barracks (I think that's where we're supposed to wind up, but really have no clue.)

Nope - he loves the city gate and made a beeline back to it for more pointless transitioning in and out of the city.

Try to go with another person,maybe they leave u join another bud XD

What is your master disposition?

If you please your master into a positive value for disposition, he should follow you through a door without whipping.

If you please your master into a positive value for disposition, he should follow you through a door without whipping.

have this bug too, really annoying, there should be a delay to allow both player and master switch cells instead of instant punish

Fixed it by upping the defeat knockout chance and tossing my owner in a bag.

Still would be curious to know why the pathfinding broke so badly going through Solitude's front gate. Thanks to the people trying to help.

"Master, please turn around for a moment.  *WHAM!*  This is for your own good, Master."

have this bug too, really annoying, there should be a delay to allow both player and master switch cells instead of instant punish

maybe add on OnLocationChange to master script, that will pause master/slave script, move slave to master and enable master/slave script again

Just want to point out something: My bug wasn't getting punished when going through doors.

I didn't care about getting punished. I knew it would happen. It's annoying, but a quirk of the mod.

My bug was my owner's pathing breaking completely. 

All he want to do was enter and leave Solitude. Even from a save where no punishment was happening and he was in the middle of the city, freshly loaded, he kept returning to the city gate to enter and leave.

I don't run any mods that add NPCs or items to Solitude or change the city layout at all. He should have been able to get to Castle Dour without my stuffing him in a bag and dragging him to where he was supposed to wind up. If he punished my character on the way there or not wasn't the issue.

Just want to point out something: My bug wasn't getting punished when going through doors.

I didn't care about getting punished. I knew it would happen. It's annoying, but a quirk of the mod.

All he want to do was enter and leave Solitude. Even from a save where no punishment was happening and he was in the middle of the city, freshly loaded, he kept returning to the city gate to enter and leave.

I don't run any mods that add NPCs or items to Solitude or change the city layout at all. He should have been able to get to Castle Dour without my stuffing him in a bag and dragging him to where he was supposed to wind up. If he punished my character on the way there or not wasn't the issue.

I think the problem is in AI, when he loses sight of you going through door, SD tell him to get back and search for you, once he found you, he goes back to normal AI and tries to go through door again and stucks in that loop

I think the problem is in AI, when he loses sight of you going through door, SD tell him to get back and search for you, once he found you, he goes back to normal AI and tries to go through door again and stucks in that loop

That's part of it.

SD is also trying to decide if you are going through a door because you are following your master or because you are trying to run away, which controls if your master should run after you or not.

The best solution for now is to make sure you have a good disposition with your master.

That gives you a positive trust pool, which should allow you to go through doors without that kind of loop kicking in.

The next version will include improvements to that aspect.

Another thing to try in your situation is to just use the wait key. In many cases, that is enough to get your master to move freely to the destination and to pull you along with him

Any fix for v1.60 of SLab ?

SD+ is currently compatible... mostly...

- SD+ is not yet aware of the changes to animation filters for gay animations. It still tries to inject MM and FF tags in the animations. I will take care of that in the next version.

But other than that, apparently it works just fine.