Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

So.

I've got a mead from talking to Curio, picked every bottle from the ground, plundered all barrels, spawned every possible mead by console, and every time mr. S says it's not a proper mead. 

What am I missing? 

Or is there a code to push the quest further ?

quick update. 

I seem to resolve the mead problem. By removing all alcoholic beverages out of my inventory and asking curio for one.

But now I can't get S. to teleport me back to realms. 

6 hours ago, Skjall said:

So.

I've got a mead from talking to Curio, picked every bottle from the ground, plundered all barrels, spawned every possible mead by console, and every time mr. S says it's not a proper mead. 

What am I missing? 

Or is there a code to push the quest further ?

quick update. 

I seem to resolve the mead problem. By removing all alcoholic beverages out of my inventory and asking curio for one.

But now I can't get S. to teleport me back to realms. 

Have you been enslaved by the Big S? 

If not then you are stuck in the Dreamworld. Check the MCM settings under the requirements for being a slave. It uses the sexlab options, male/female, or opposite. 

If you are enslaved then ask him "Why am I here?" This will then begin the dialogue that teleports you out. 

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

"SD Patches from Inte is NOT compatible with this version of SD+. "

Why do you keep this in the description when Inte has kept updating his mod and his latest version was from this friday?

I just forgot to remove it.

I am no using his patch so I did not keep with his progress.

I am traveling now but I will fix that asap.

im having troubles with frozen characters. fnis throws me this error: 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

i know this is the problem because when i remove the mod and i run fnis, this warning disappears (obviously) and then my animations works... any ideas about how to fix it?

20 minutes ago, giovanni2 said:

im having troubles with frozen characters. fnis throws me this error: 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

i know this is the problem because when i remove the mod and i run fnis, this warning disappears (obviously) and then my animations works... any ideas about how to fix it?

There is a separate download for the Special Edition.

Note that it is not yet updated to the latest version of SD+

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will be updating the SE version Monday morning, as time permits. Been a little caught up with family stuff.

On 5/5/2019 at 11:43 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

latest version of SD+

Not sure if this is linked to SD+ or Dialogues,

I've noticed you've fixed the position on the actors within the scenes so now the PC takes the victim role in the animation.

However according to the Sexlab statistics the PC is stated as the Aggressor and the owner is instead considered the victim.

Now from my testing I noted this occurs in all instances where the PC and the owner act on their own in a sex scene, this pushes the owner into the Pet state after release despite the player choosing submissive options. Aporos also identifies the sex scene as consensual.

The only time that the player is considered in the victim role is in gangbangs where it appears to work properly.

8 hours ago, deadmetal said:

Not sure if this is linked to SD+ or Dialogues,

I've noticed you've fixed the position on the actors within the scenes so now the PC takes the victim role in the animation.

However according to the Sexlab statistics the PC is stated as the Aggressor and the owner is instead considered the victim.

Now from my testing I noted this occurs in all instances where the PC and the owner act on their own in a sex scene, this pushes the owner into the Pet state after release despite the player choosing submissive options. Aporos also identifies the sex scene as consensual.

The only time that the player is considered in the victim role is in gangbangs where it appears to work properly.

If you are playing on SE, I had noticed this too, and attributed it to Dialogues being outdated. This is why when I updated the conversion for SD+, I also went ahead and converted the latest update to Dialogues as well. I'm sure DeepBlueFrog will post both when he get's the time. 

On 5/5/2019 at 4:57 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Have you been enslaved by the Big S? 

If not then you are stuck in the Dreamworld. Check the MCM settings under the requirements for being a slave. It uses the sexlab options, male/female, or opposite. 

If you are enslaved then ask him "Why am I here?" This will then begin the dialogue that teleports you out. 

Yes I was.

And the Why I'm here dialog stopped at no possible answer. But getting in to strange dwemer room and back to dreamworld seems to re-run the dialog and send me back to reality. 

This was most likely a hiccup of some sort. 

Mead part got me pissed at S for not recognizing i have full six pack of his favorite drink ?

1 hour ago, Skjall said:

Yes I was.

And the Why I'm here dialog stopped at no possible answer. But getting in to strange dwemer room and back to dreamworld seems to re-run the dialog and send me back to reality. 

This was most likely a hiccup of some sort. 

Mead part got me pissed at S for not recognizing i have full six pack of his favorite drink ?

Make sure you give him through 'I have your drink' and not 'I have something for you'. I will fix that later.

Functionality question: I have a feature from another mod that applies its effects to a targeted npc by means of a non-lethal shout type power. I would like to use this feature on npc masters while enslaved, but the simple act of hitting them with this power imitates a punishment lashing type event from SD, and prevents the feature from working correctly.
I'm hoping there is a way I can tweak either this 3rd party mod or SD itself to allow the application of the feature without triggering the punishment; but while I have some experience tweaking mods and writing papyrus, I am still a relative novice, and I'm struggling to even find the trigger event for the punishment to see what the technical conditions are.

Is there a suggested work around to allow me to apply a positive effect while a slave? Such as changing it to apply from a spell instead of a shout?

Full disclosure, my SD is several months out of date, but I have made some personal preference changes, so I have been hesitant to upgrade. If this is something better done with the current version, I can certainly bite that bullet.

Thank you for any suggestions.

So I cheated a little in order to speed things up and used a console command to unlock the secret shrine, I used it to get to the dream world for the first time.

Now I need to sleep there again in order to get into the dream world, but it just acts as a normal bed...

what do i do in order to fix?

I am stuck. Been in strange cave read note about Alicia and then shown quest - go talk to Sang about Alicia, but there is no such topic. There is only topic about Thruth. Well ok but i am stuck here too, i talked to all court wizadrs, only 3of them have topic about truth - Mar, Riften, Waitrun. So what the hell i supposed to do next? Any hint?

And btw this is the greatest mod Ever!

5 hours ago, kamidju13 said:

I am stuck. Been in strange cave read note about Alicia and then shown quest - go talk to Sang about Alicia, but there is no such topic. There is only topic about Thruth. Well ok but i am stuck here too, i talked to all court wizadrs, only 3of them have topic about truth - Mar, Riften, Waitrun. So what the hell i supposed to do next? Any hint?

And btw this is the greatest mod Ever!

There are more scholars in Skyrim than court wizards.

And you know what scholars have in common? Books... Lots of books.

Ask someone with access to books :)

On 5/5/2019 at 7:43 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

mm yes my bad, ive downloaded the lastest version thinking that it was SE compatible. 

8 minutes ago, MyNameIsnt said:

Would you eventually consider making an "easy mode" for the slavery system where it's impossible to lose favor with your owner? It'd be nice to skip most of the disposition grind after being enslaved multiple times.

I could get close to that by adding a min and Max disposition spider in the menu so you can adjust as needed.

hi. first thank you for your works.
i have a terrible erros :(
this i can't see all of the error script. it looks like 'lookup brbrbr', ' failed: wrist restbrbrbr' i cant find a solution. what's wrong with my mods...

2 hours ago, jonsnuww said:

Warning spoilers:

To which scholars should I go?

I already asked those at Winterhold, they couldnt help me finding 'the truth'

Thanks for this mod btw

Look a few posts above..

You want to talk to someone who has access to books... Lots and lots of books.

9 hours ago, DeffectiveDroid said:

So far I've been testing out the mod and it works pretty well, sadly one issue I keep facing is when I'm enslaved by the Falmer or Spiders, I can't get free, nor can I get the neck brace off at all, even if I spawn in the key or use commands

Danica purespring in whiterun should've able to remove your falmer or spider collar .