Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

23 minutes ago, RandomInternetGuy_ said:

Okay, and where would that be? Does it have a map marker? Thanks for the answer but Im still confused like hell

This is as close to a map marker as you're likely to get:

1 hour ago, Durpledore said:

Are you planning to convert the latest version to skyrim special edition? I would love tho use the latest versionn in my game :)

DeepBlueFrog has the conversion of the update now, and will most likely get to it when time permits.

4 hours ago, RandomInternetGuy_ said:

Hi so Im at the end of the Spriggan quest's and Im kinda lost. Where the heck is Kyne's grove? More specific where do I have to go? Im at the location on the map and I've wandered around for a good 30 minutes or so. Am I missing something? 

In case of it being relevant:

-I have full transformation

-I read the book

Thanks for the help!

The place is picked randomly... sometimes in Solstheim or elsewhere depending of your mods. If there is no map marker, it is probably what happened.

There is a backup place that remains permanent north of Kynesgrove... a small tree that opens a portal if you walk to it naked.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Why are you looking for that particular version?

Was the last I tried that worked well. Tried the latest, but I just couldn't get enslaved*. I have it installed in one of my profiles but I kinda deleted the installation file.

*Kinda. I can get enslaved by animals just fine, same with the ImmerSlave start.

Installed the latest version on a save where SD+ has never been used before, and it doesn't seem to start properly. I wait for the messages, save and reload, but the options on the status screen are greyd out. I decided to try it anyway, and got enslaved with Defeat + DA, but after my master died and I took the key, I didn't get my gear back. Screenshot to show exactly what the menu looks like:

Spoiler

ScreenShot118.jpg.0b82a810cb50b6d3fe41d7f07d292adc.jpg

Do I have to complete "A Night to Remember" first, or what's the problem?

Edit: After reloading the first time it says "Updating to version 20190311". Seems weird since it says 20190407 on the download.

8 hours ago, saltshade said:

Installed the latest version on a save where SD+ has never been used before, and it doesn't seem to start properly. I wait for the messages, save and reload, but the options on the status screen are greyd out. I decided to try it anyway, and got enslaved with Defeat + DA, but after my master died and I took the key, I didn't get my gear back. Screenshot to show exactly what the menu looks like:

Hide contents

ScreenShot118.jpg.0b82a810cb50b6d3fe41d7f07d292adc.jpg

Do I have to complete "A Night to Remember" first, or what's the problem?

Edit: After reloading the first time it says "Updating to version 20190311". Seems weird since it says 20190407 on the download.

Sounds like things are working well.

The status options in the menu are meant to be greyed out.

The version number is not necessarily the same as the release date.

Your inventory is sent back to your owner only if he dies within a certain distance of your position.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Sounds like things are working well.

The status options in the menu are meant to be greyed out.

The version number is not necessarily the same as the release date.

Your inventory is sent back to your owner only if he dies within a certain distance of your position.

It wasn't obvious but I think I understand. The quest options is just a way of tracking what quests are available to you and the screen will update as you progress? I think it would be appropriate with a description of it under "Installation". A lot of this mod kinda leaves you in the dark you know.

My owner died right beside me, so it should have been sent back. Is there another way of accessing my inventory? Like going to the dreamworld via console?

13 minutes ago, saltshade said:

It wasn't obvious but I think I understand. The quest options is just a way of tracking what quests are available to you and the screen will update as you progress? I think it would be appropriate with a description of it under "Installation". A lot of this mod kinda leaves you in the dark you know.

My owner died right beside me, so it should have been sent back. Is there another way of accessing my inventory? Like going to the dreamworld via console?

You can't increase your chances to go to Dreamworld the first time in a few ways.

The best way initially is to sleep in Haelga's bunkhouse and have several bottles of Honningbrew Mead in your inventory.

You can add extra chances if you use 'Pray to the gods' a few times on the Surrender key.

8 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You can't increase your chances to go to Dreamworld the first time in a few ways.

The best way initially is to sleep in Haelga's bunkhouse and have several bottles of Honningbrew Mead in your inventory.

You can add extra chances if you use 'Pray to the gods' a few times on the Surrender key.

That's not what I was talking about. Again, is the status screen just way of tracking progress or does it become avaible later?

I wanted to know if I could find my gear in the dreamworld if it's not returned to my master(in case I get the same bug again), but at least I know how to go there now. :)

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

That's not what I was talking about. Again, is the status screen just way of tracking progress or does it become avaible later?

I wanted to know if I could find my gear in the dreamworld if it's not returned to my master(in case I get the same bug again), but at least I know how to go there now. :)

Yes .. your gear is in Dreamworld.

I will add a note to show a comment about the status screen.

I am kinda lost on the Truth quest. It says to go find Alicia, but I already talked to most of the NPCs in dreamworld and even foud the cave. I've done the quest a bit out of order and skipped the enslavement part a bit. I got ported to the bunkhouse and done the Sabjorn quest to get acces to the shrine. After that I have no option to talk to Sanguine about the truth. Do I have to get enslaved again or is there an NPC I haven't talked to yet? I somewhere read that I have to go to Ulag but I couldn't get him to talk.

38 minutes ago, Kalthen said:

I am kinda lost on the Truth quest. It says to go find Alicia, but I already talked to most of the NPCs in dreamworld and even foud the cave. I've done the quest a bit out of order and skipped the enslavement part a bit. I got ported to the bunkhouse and done the Sabjorn quest to get acces to the shrine. After that I have no option to talk to Sanguine about the truth. Do I have to get enslaved again or is there an NPC I haven't talked to yet? I somewhere read that I have to go to Ulag but I couldn't get him to talk.

Ulag is useful once the Truth part of the quest comes up.

Talking to the Alicias, two of them will give you a dialogue that will activate a quest stage.

The 3rd quest stage is given randomly when you say Hello to any of the Alicias.

If it doesn't come up quickly enough, talk to Crassius Curio. One of his topics will give you the 3rd quest stage to unlock that part of the quest.

The latest version of the mod shows up as version:0 in the mcm menu for me when I tried to update it from sdplus 344. I've made a completely new save to avoid script issues, but it's still not working correctly for me. Some stuff in the quest status menu are also missing for me.

Any help would be much appreciated.

20190412125337_1.jpg

20190412125302_1.jpg

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If it doesn't come up quickly enough, talk to Crassius Curio. One of his topics will give you the 3rd quest stage to unlock that part of the quest.

Thank you, I will try Curio once more. Though I thought I exhausted his options. Kind of hard to get through them when hormones fires constantly ;)

23 hours ago, Razghar said:

I`m using SE. Dialogues is a requirement and i`m wondering if there`s a converted version and where to find it? Thanks for the mod ,one of my must haves! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Roggvir made and SE conversion of Dialogues, which I used for the conversion of SD+

10 hours ago, Keroman said:

Downloaded the latest version for SE but MCM menu doesn't seem to be showing up. Any ideas as to what my issue could be?

I'll go ahead and say check to make sure you have all the SE equivalent requirements, and see if anything pops up. But as I had just converted this latest update, I'm gonna start a new test character to see if I can reproduce your problem.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Talking to the Alicias, two of them will give you a dialogue that will activate a quest stage.

That did the trick. It's not quite obvious though. I had to run through them a cupple of times to exhaust all the options. 

27 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

Roggvir made and SE conversion of Dialogues, which I used for the conversion of SD+

I just started converting the 2019-04-07 version now, but i almost forgot to ask @DeepBlueFrog for permission, so i'll have to wait for that.