Ack! Was afraid of that WaxenFigure.

Guess when I do decide to go back to Newrim (probably after SKSE64 becomes Beta) I'll have to use SOS Light.

Its amazing that the forum for this is still so darn busy though after all this time.

Not too surprising, there are new mods here and old mods still being updated with new features. There are also old mods not getting updated that still work and provide significant replay value. The mods here more so than the mods on Nexus can often be combined in new ways to create vastly different requirements for play. And you also have DLC sized mods like Slaverun Reloaded that can take longer than the original game to get through.

So, did anyone ever made a schlong for the snow elves?

Technically, you would not exactly need a new addon, just for existing ones to support the race - though existing ones can be applied to the Snow Elf race already, though there will be a heavy texture mismatch(since the vanilla textures for them have the painted on underwear). Though it is true that SOS by itself does not replace the male body textures for the Snow Elves, though a texture mod like Vitruvia, which supports the Full and Light versions of SOS, does. 

Otherwise though, the Yiffy Age of Skyrim mod changes the Snow Elves to Snow Leopards, gives them support for the included addons, and makes them playable. 

For some reason my SOS installation seems hellbent on installing the skeleton, even when I tell it not to. This makes it impossible to play the game as its conflicting with XPMSE's skeleton. I'm using MO and making sure to check the compatibility option is XPMSE

You should be able to just sort XPMSE after SOS, and have the skeletons from XPMSE being used in-game. The SOS Compatibility option in XPMSE's installer mostly just adds a plugin to allow the player's schlong to be scaled with the Genitals tab in RaceMenu(with a lot more options), rather than in SOS' MCM. 

I FINALLY FOUND A SOLUTION TO THE DISAPPEARING MCM MENU!!!!!!!!!!

My SKSE co-save was fuckin' fucked! I deleted that, used SaveTool to delete all instances of anything SOS related in my save file, and now the menus persist longer than a few minutes!

I knew something was hiding the menu for some reason...figured it was related to SKSE because it happened cross-saves.

Hi, all!

Well, with over 200 pages and counting, I haven't been through all of the posts to see if anyone else has had this problem, and, if so, if they fixed it.

Basically, whenever a male get's naked, the peen stays right there and doesn't move.  If the guy moves at all, the peen pretty much stays where it was, which results in some strange images, for sure.  I mean, I always knew there are dickheads, but......

Anyway, I've followed suggestions from the mod maintainer, remove SOS using the MCM Menu, multiple clean saves, reinstall, made changes to load order, checked skeletons, etc, etc.

Well, thanks for your time.

post-739191-0-75605900-1508120711_thumb.jpg

post-739191-0-34950600-1508120737_thumb.jpg

post-739191-0-95386900-1508120749_thumb.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

SchlongsOfSkyrim.log

Varsookish, on 16 Oct 2017 - 05:31 AM, said:
Hi, all!
Well, with over 200 pages and counting, I haven't been through all of the posts to see if anyone else has had this problem, and, if so, if they fixed it.

Basically, whenever a male get's naked, the peen stays right there and doesn't move. If the guy moves at all, the peen pretty much stays where it was, which results in some strange images, for sure. I mean, I always knew there are dickheads, but......

Anyway, I've followed suggestions from the mod maintainer, remove SOS using the MCM Menu, multiple clean saves, reinstall, made changes to load order, checked skeletons, etc, etc.

Smth's wrong with XPMSE, I prresume. Throw it away and you'll have no prbs any more.

Hi, all!

Basically, whenever a male get's naked, the peen stays right there and doesn't move.  If the guy moves at all, the peen pretty much stays where it was, which results in some strange images, for sure.  I mean, I always knew there are dickheads, but......

Install the XPMSE Skeleton and make damn sure it overwrites, what you are seeing is the signature of a skeleton that doesn't support SOS.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm getting my game up again and I don't want to have the vanilla male textures and want to use the light version. I just need it to work... :)

I'm really at a loss of what to do and how to install this. What's the best body for males in game? From UNO I'm looking at better males but do I install erect or flaccid body?

Thanks!

So, I'm getting my game up again and I don't want to have the vanilla male textures and want to use the light version. I just need it to work... :)

I'm really at a loss of what to do and how to install this. What's the best body for males in game? From UNO I'm looking at better males but do I install erect or flaccid body?

Thanks!

Install SOS and DO NOT install any other body mod unless it is compatible with SOS. SOS provides the naked male body plus the penis which can be controlled to go from flaccid to erect and back without needing to install a flaccid or erect nude body. It also allows the angle of the erect penis to be controlled which means it can be set in the direct of the "thrust" to minimize it's clipping out of the body as long as all other animation alignments are done properly.

The "best body" would be the Shape Atlas For Men body also created by the person who started SOS but since the creator of that is so highly jealous and overly protective I don't really recommend it despite it's giving you the best ability to shape men's bodies in the game.

Thanks!

Install SOS and DO NOT install any other body mod unless it is compatible with SOS. SOS provides the naked male body plus the penis which can be controlled to go from flaccid to erect and back without needing to install a flaccid or erect nude body. It also allows the angle of the erect penis to be controlled which means it can be set in the direct of the "thrust" to minimize it's clipping out of the body as long as all other animation alignments are done properly.

The "best body" would be the Shape Atlas For Men body also created by the person who started SOS but since the creator of that is so highly jealous and overly protective I don't really recommend it despite it's giving you the best ability to shape men's bodies in the game.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, mangalo said:

Every time I use an enchanting table, I have this weird item popping up.  It's somehow related to SoS even though it might come from another mod as an addon...  Has anyone ever seen this ?

That problem is where an addon has not set the schlong "armor"(which what they are internally) to not be able to be disenchanted. 

Edited by Kuroyami

I have installed the XP32 extended skeleton and a bunch of mods and tested them all out to make sure they work but when I try it install the latest version of SOS, SKSE starts but the game does not start up. Any ideas? I am playing on version 1.4 SSE and using the alpha SKSE build for SSE. Any questions regarding other specs and mods I can answer if you can help me out!

On 16/11/2017 at 5:34 PM, Kuroyami said:

That problem is where an addon has not set the schlong "armor"(which what they are internally) to not be able to be disenchanted. 

You're right, it seems to come from Pubic Hair for Females.  But it's strange that I couldn't find any more bug repports on that since it's a widely used mod.  Might have to investigate a bit more...

Looking for some advice on how i can fix my current issue.  SoS Was working ish, men had underwear on still but other than that it was functioning.  I installed 3 new armor mods, merged then, made the bodyslide and went back to load in the game and got a CTD.  Removed them from merge, unchecked and still CTD.

I tried looking for the address in TES edit but couldn't find it

EXCEPTION_RECORD:  ffffffff -- (.exr 0xffffffffffffffff)
ExceptionAddress: 269516e6 (SchlongsOfSkyrim+0x000116e6)
   ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
  ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
   Parameter[0]: 00000000
   Parameter[1]: 0000000c
Attempt to read from address 0000000c

Edited by LatencyRemix
14 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

Looking for some advice on how i can fix my current issue.  SoS Was working ish, men had underwear on still but other than that it was functioning.  I installed 3 new armor mods, merged then, made the bodyslide and went back to load in the game and got a CTD.  Removed them from merge, unchecked and still CTD.

I tried looking for the address in TES edit but couldn't find it

Reveal hidden contents

Problems like that should be posted here: How to debug CTD - Skyrim Technical Support - LoversLab

Underwear while still having a working schlong means you overwrote the SOS body with some other body that isn't even nude, reinstall SOS.

I am having an issue.  I decided I wanted to change the size of all schlongs to the same size.  I went into the screen with all the races and I set it at the top along with the percentage.  Down below, all races then had the specified size along with the percent chance that they would have them.  I set that at 100%.

I did this as a group was coming down the road, a hundred or so yards away.  When surrendering to them, they have their default SOS size, not the one I set.  I also encountered this issue with bandits who I notice do not have a race set in the SOS MCM menu.

I have gone into the section in SOS where it shows the PC and the current NPC that is the target.  I can change their schlong size there to the size I wanted, but that seems to be the only way.

I think I saw in the instructions that when you change the size and all that, it doesn't take effect retroactively.  Does that mean that since the game has technically spawned everyone in the game that I have to start over for the NPCs to have the SOS size I desire?  Or am I missing something here?