Ugg I can't get the second penis to go away I installed the mod properly and some others ones but I cannot seem to get the second penis to go away can anyone help me with this 

Mods installed

SexLab

SexLabAroused

Creature Framework

SkyUI

UIExtentions

FNIS

SexLabTools

MoreNastyCrritters

SexLabNudeCreatuers

SexLabNudeCreatuersDG

SexLabNudeCreatuersDB

Schlongs of Skyrim - core

Schlongs of Skyrim

SOS - VectorPlexus

SezxLabMatchMaker

SLAnimLoader

HornyDragons

skyrimConfingMenu

Hentai Creatures

Floppy SOS

BDHoodieFemale

BDHoodieSchlong

BDHoodieWW

RaceMenu 

RaceMenuePlugin

in that order

there are other mods i have installed but there not skin or character mods

pic of whats happening

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehch91ipttyasr5/20170903174648_1.jpg?dl=0

Ugg I can't get the second penis to go away I installed the mod properly and some others ones but I cannot seem to get the second penis to go away can anyone help me with this 

Mods installed

SexLab

SexLabAroused

Creature Framework

SkyUI

UIExtentions

FNIS

SexLabTools

MoreNastyCrritters

SexLabNudeCreatuers

SexLabNudeCreatuersDG

SexLabNudeCreatuersDB

Schlongs of Skyrim

SOS - VectorPlexus

SezxLabMatchMaker

SLAnimLoader

HornyDragons

skyrimConfingMenu

Hentai Creatures

Floppy SOS

BDHoodieFemale

BDHoodieSchlong

BDHoodieWW

RaceMenu 

RaceMenuePlugin

in that order

pic of whats happening

You say that you don't have other skin changing mods installed but that is exactly what you have done. Getting "double dicks" is a situation where you have overwritten the SOS texture (skin) which has no attached or built in dick with the texture from some other mod which does have an attached dick so when SOS adds it's controllable one you end up with two.

Note that you may have installed a mod that doesn't call itself a skin changing mod but it is one.

If you are using Mod Organizer (MO) this will be easy to find as you can look at the conflicts to see which mod overwrites the SOS textures. If you are not using MO then it will be more difficult.

Mods installed

SexLab

SexLabAroused

Creature Framework

SkyUI

UIExtentions

FNIS

SexLabTools

MoreNastyCrritters

SexLabNudeCreatuers

SexLabNudeCreatuersDG

SexLabNudeCreatuersDB

Schlongs of Skyrim

SOS - VectorPlexus

SezxLabMatchMaker

SLAnimLoader

HornyDragons

skyrimConfingMenu

Hentai Creatures

Floppy SOS

BDHoodieFemale

BDHoodieSchlong

BDHoodieWW

RaceMenu 

RaceMenuePlugin

in that order

pic of whats happening

You say that you don't have other skin changing mods installed but that is exactly what you have done. Getting "double dicks" is a situation where you have overwritten the SOS texture (skin) which has no attached or built in dick with the texture from some other mod which does have an attached dick so when SOS adds it's controllable one you end up with two.

Note that you may have installed a mod that doesn't call itself a skin changing mod but it is one.

If you are using Mod Organizer (MO) this will be easy to find as you can look at the conflicts to see which mod overwrites the SOS textures. If you are not using MO then it will be more difficult.

You know I think you're right I was trying to remember what mods I had installed before and one was a skin changer and I don't think that it was uninstalled correctly. and I was using mod organizer but I couldn't get any SL mods to work when using it so I tried NMM and the game just crashes so I  installed manually and everything except the second skin works great.

Thaks for your help

You know I think you're right I was trying to remember what mods I had installed before and one was a skin changer and I don't think that it was uninstalled correctly. and I was using mod organizer but I couldn't get any SL mods to work when using it so I tried NMM and the game just crashes so I  installed manually and everything except the second skin works great.

Thaks for your help

Should be able to just reinstall SOS then to fix that.

Note for the future, when installing MODS with MO, if there is no FOMOD menu you should **ALWAYS** select the "Manual" option and ensure that the proper folder is selected as the "Data" folder. MO sucks big time at finding the proper data folder on it's own and that alone is probably the reason it failed to work for you.

Thaks for your help

Should be able to just reinstall SOS then to fix that.

Note for the future, when installing MODS with MO, if there is no FOMOD menu you should **ALWAYS** select the "Manual" option and ensure that the proper folder is selected as the "Data" folder. MO sucks big time at finding the proper data folder on it's own and that alone is probably the reason it failed to work for you.

Thanks for the tip

Is there any male armor for lite version users? 

And, if I want to change to SOS full version from lite version, do I need to start a new game?

The only real options that lite users have is to either attach a shchong to every armor that they wish to use themselves in Nifskope or to use armors with static penis meshes like the ones in this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11692-revealing-male-armors/

As for the second question, it isn't strictly necessary since SOS Lite doesn't use many scripts but it might be a good idea to restart when switching over anyway.

I can't seem to install the mod on the NMM or manually . When i add the file from my downloads, it appears in the mod manager, but when i try to activate, it stops installing and shows the following error:  

"A problem occurred during install: 

The execution has failed due to the bug in SevenZipSharp.

Please report about it to http://sevenzipsharp.codeplex.com/WorkItem/List.aspx. post the release number and attach the archive.

The mod was not installed correctly."

I have also tried installing it manually, but it doesn't seem to find the needed file in the mod manager to activate, as if nothing has changed. Is there a certain installation procedure that I am messing up, do i not have the correct NMM permissions, is my antimalware programs interfering, do i not have the correct version of a zip extractor or is it something that i am not aware of?

Please help!

I can't seem to install the mod on the NMM or manually . When i add the file from my downloads, it appears in the mod manager, but when i try to activate, it stops installing and shows the following error:  

"A problem occurred during install: 

The execution has failed due to the bug in SevenZipSharp.

Please report about it to http://sevenzipsharp.codeplex.com/WorkItem/List.aspx. post the release number and attach the archive.

The mod was not installed correctly."

I have also tried installing it manually, but it doesn't seem to find the needed file in the mod manager to activate, as if nothing has changed. Is there a certain installation procedure that I am messing up, do i not have the correct NMM permissions, is my antimalware programs interfering, do i not have the correct version of a zip extractor or is it something that i am not aware of?

Please help!

That bug is usually cause by not having enough space on your C: drive available for the unpacking of the archive and then the copying of the file to install location.

Can someone advise me please, im running sos and racemenu, but cant get any sliders to appear under genitals, there use to be several but now only one appears, everything works fine except for this

It is good to check whether you had overwritten XPMSE skeleton that had genital sliders with SoS default or any other skeleton.

Recommended load/ Installation order is as follows: SoS (-> SSL) -> XPMSE (almost at last)

So I'm trying to create a simple mod that calls SOS_API to add/remove schlongs for some NPCs, but I'm running into a bunch of compilation errors when I call SOS_API.Get().

Now I've not done much in the way of Papyrus scripting so I expect the problems are probably something simple, but is there something I should be including but haven't?

As far as I can see I have all of SoS' requirements met, everything is loaded and enabled in Mod Organizer (from which I launch the Creation Kit). If I look under the Data tab I can see the "missing" SKI_Config script (though it's inside a BSA, does that matter?). Not sure what to make of the rest.

I'm attaching the output from the compiler window when attempting to compile a very simple script:

MyGlobalSetting.SetValue(SOS_API.Get().IsSchlonged(akSpeaker))

Any chance someone can point me in the right direction to making my scripts compile for SOS_API use?

post-961972-0-99761500-1505336299_thumb.png

So I'm trying to create a simple mod that calls SOS_API to add/remove schlongs for some NPCs, but I'm running into a bunch of compilation errors when I call SOS_API.Get().

Now I've not done much in the way of Papyrus scripting so I expect the problems are probably something simple, but is there something I should be including but haven't?

As far as I can see I have all of SoS' requirements met, everything is loaded and enabled in Mod Organizer (from which I launch the Creation Kit). If I look under the Data tab I can see the "missing" SKI_Config script (though it's inside a BSA, does that matter?). Not sure what to make of the rest.

I'm attaching the output from the compiler window when attempting to compile a very simple script:

Any chance someone can point me in the right direction to making my scripts compile for SOS_API use?

Not a papyrus guru by any means, but if I remember rightly, you need to have all of the scripts (sources) that the SOS scripts call as well.  I believe the SKI_Config (first item in the errors) is a script for SkyUI, so you need to get those source scripts as well.  I may be wrong - someone here with more papyrus experience might chime in...

That error at the very top is the only one you should look at right now.

Papyrus is the dumbest scripting (or programming) language on earth, every other language I know of will read a compiled file that you link to and verify your calls to the API but Papyrus demands you have the SOURCE files for those items.

So to fix that problem you need to get the SKYUI SDK (https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/wiki -- get the version for 5.1). It isn't the full source (shame on the SKYUI people for hiding their real source files) but it has the API which will satisfy the Papyrus compiler.

After that you may find other missing script sources and Papyrus will not look inside a BSA even if they are provided there so you may have to extract more source files.

That error at the very top is the only one you should look at right now.

Papyrus is the dumbest scripting (or programming) language on earth, every other language I know of will read a compiled file that you link to and verify your calls to the API but Papyrus demands you have the SOURCE files for those items.

So to fix that problem you need to get the SKYUI SDK (https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/wiki -- get the version for 5.1). It isn't the full source (shame on the SKYUI people for hiding their real source files) but it has the API which will satisfy the Papyrus compiler.

After that you may find other missing script sources and Papyrus will not look inside a BSA even if they are provided there so you may have to extract more source files.

That did it, thanks! Was also missing the SKSE source; I guess it's my fault for assuming Papyrus would function like other programming languages do ;)

That did it, thanks! Was also missing the SKSE source; I guess it's my fault for assuming Papyrus would function like other programming languages do ;)

So have you run into the utter foolishness that is the limit of 128 entries in any array yet? That is yet another item that proves my point about Papyrus being such a lousy language.

If someone has an answer, it would be nice to hear it.

Here I have a model of a penis with half-covered glans. It is important to have a wrinkle on a skin emphasizing the shape of a glans. I used "Burn Tool" in Photoshop for doing this: post-1152941-0-90928400-1505722106_thumb.jpg

It is visible in NifSkope render: post-1152941-0-99179300-1505722125_thumb.jpg

and - believe me - it was clearly visible in game: post-1152941-0-52940900-1505722591_thumb.jpg

untill it became absolutely invisible: post-1152941-0-69712700-1505724261_thumb.jpg post-1152941-0-25099200-1505722143_thumb.jpg

Note, the veins are still visible, but the glans wrinkle is not. I suspect something went wrong with my game (ini) settings. Please, tell me your suggestions.

So... I couldn't upload the mod into my NMM, so I dragged and dropped the file into my data folder directly. I can alter dicks but nothing shows up and it doesn't show up in the mod list... can someone explain what I did wrong? I had tried to follow some download tutorials on youtube and they said the drag and drop would be fine and it did nothing. I'm new to mods for PC and honestly... I'm not getting much assistance with explanations... so if someone can actually be helpful, that would be outstanding!

So... I couldn't upload the mod into my NMM, so I dragged and dropped the file into my data folder directly. I can alter dicks but nothing shows up and it doesn't show up in the mod list... can someone explain what I did wrong? I had tried to follow some download tutorials on youtube and they said the drag and drop would be fine and it did nothing. I'm new to mods for PC and honestly... I'm not getting much assistance with explanations... so if someone can actually be helpful, that would be outstanding!

I'll try, but I'm not much of an expert either. 

According to my ReadMe in the copy I have it should not be installed manually. Looking at the folder I have, it doesn't look like the file structure would land in the folders that it needs to if dropped into the data folder. I would remove those files and try reinstalling.

What you can do, and I did, is to drag the zipped mod folder right into your mods list under the mods tab in NMM. It will show up the same as if you added it with the "+" button. Hit the check button to install and it should give you the Fomod menu options for body options. 

In my experience if I already have XMPSE skeleton installed (and at the bottom of my plugin list as it should be), I do not let SOS install it's skeleton because it will then not show the SOS genitals options in Racemenu in-game. If you do not already have XMPSE installed, let the mod install the male skeleton.

Assuming you have all the supportive mods like SKSE and SkyUI it should work. For anything involving sex animations or anything requiring HDT physics, FNIS needs to be installed and run right from it's installation folder, not from any shortcut, every time anything like that is added or removed.

Hopefully that is helpful.