hi guys, I knew this mod recently and thought "interesting mod,I'm gonna download it",buuuut I did it manually and something got wrong,my dick is missing...

the underwear appears by 2 s then "puff" disappears leaving a hole between the character's legs.Have I forgotten something ? I'd installed like on the image and the downloaded the latest version (v3),I haven't tried the others versions yet.

(If I wrote anything wrong please tell me,'coz I'm not American and I'm tring to improve my Englsih)

There are three option schlongs that come with the mod, you must install at least one of those three or some other alternative schlong from another mod. Also make sure you do NOT have any other male replacement body installed unless it is marked as compatible with SOS (doesn't sound like that's your problem but warning just in case, I suspect you didn't install a schlong which is the common reason for what you are seeing).

:D thank you man,I will see if I missed something,a more thing, what is sos_skse_src and what should I do with it?

Step by step please,I'm noob about installing mods manually. :-/

hi guys, I knew this mod recently and thought "interesting mod,I'm gonna download it",buuuut I did it manually and something got wrong,my dick is missing...

the underwear appears by 2 s then "puff" disappears leaving a hole between the character's legs.Have I forgotten something ? I'd installed like on the image and the downloaded the latest version (v3),I haven't tried the others versions yet.

(If I wrote anything wrong please tell me,'coz I'm not American and I'm tring to improve my Englsih)

There are three option schlongs that come with the mod, you must install at least one of those three or some other alternative schlong from another mod. Also make sure you do NOT have any other male replacement body installed unless it is marked as compatible with SOS (doesn't sound like that's your problem but warning just in case, I suspect you didn't install a schlong which is the common reason for what you are seeing).

:D thank you man,I will see if I missed something,a more thing, what is sos_skse_src and what should I do with it?

Step by step please,I'm noob about installing mods manually. :-/

Just reinstall SOS and make sure you select at least one schlong type though I'd recommend you install all three so you have some variety in the world.

sos_skse_src is only needed if you are going to do a deep dive into how SOS works, it's the source files for the SKSE plugin that comes with SOS and part of what makes the mod work in the first place. It's for mod developers, mod users can safely ignore it.

I hate being the guy to find a bug, especially if it's been mentioned before but. SOS seems to conflict with Sacrosanct; Ordinator, Apocalypse and likely Imperious - since they all have the same author developing a patch or just getting a what the kriff should be easier. Despite Loot's corrective improprieties my current fix is just to load SOS lower than all that is showing as conflicting.

So I'm trying to install SOS using NMM, i dropped it into the NMM mods list, and tried to activate it normally. Everything seemed fine, but it seems to want to overwrite both XPMSE's skeleton.nif as well as CHSBHC BBP Nude & Jiggly Mod's skeleton.nif. I don't think I want to overwrite either of these because my HDT physics jiggles are setup using these, so is there any advice I can get on how to install this, or am I just shit out of luck?

I hate being the guy to find a bug, especially if it's been mentioned before but. SOS seems to conflict with Sacrosanct; Ordinator, Apocalypse and likely Imperious - since they all have the same author developing a patch or just getting a what the kriff should be easier. Despite Loot's corrective improprieties my current fix is just to load SOS lower than all that is showing as conflicting.

SOS includes a fix for the Brawl Bug - i.e Brawls not working correctly because of magic being used, even if it was not directly by the player. Enai's mods, contain a newer version of this Brawl fix, Modern Brawl bug Fix (This being the standalone version if not using one or more of Enai's other mods), and thus should be loaded after SOS. 

So I'm trying to install SOS using NMM, i dropped it into the NMM mods list, and tried to activate it normally. Everything seemed fine, but it seems to want to overwrite both XPMSE's skeleton.nif as well as CHSBHC BBP Nude & Jiggly Mod's skeleton.nif. I don't think I want to overwrite either of these because my HDT physics jiggles are setup using these, so is there any advice I can get on how to install this, or am I just shit out of luck?

SOS includes a male Skeleton with bones for the Schlong. XPMSE includes a male Skeleton with the schlong bones too, along with a female Skeleton and many more features. Generally, you do not want any mods overwriting the Skeleton files from XPMSE. 

SOS includes a male Skeleton with bones for the Schlong. XPMSE includes a male Skeleton with the schlong bones too, along with a female Skeleton and many more features. Generally, you do not want any mods overwriting the Skeleton files from XPMSE. 

Ah, I see, so I shouldn't need this for now in order to get some basic schlongage going with XPMSE? Thank you for your help so far. 

Ah, I see, so I shouldn't need this for now in order to get some basic schlongage going with XPMSE? Thank you for your help so far.

Might be a bit of a misunderstanding here. What XPMSE includes in it's Skeletons, both male and female, are schlong bones. The Skeletons in Skyrim are a framework for animations - by default SOS has an animation included(though using SOS does not require using FNIS as well) that requires those bones for it to function. Without those bones, the game is trying to move something that is not there, and the game will crash. 

The schlong bones are nothing you would see in-game, only the effect of having them there. SOS is still required if you want schlongs in your game. 

Might be a bit of a misunderstanding here. What XPMSE includes in it's Skeletons, both male and female, are schlong bones. The Skeletons in Skyrim are a framework for animations - by default SOS has an animation included(though using SOS does not require using FNIS as well) that requires those bones for it to function. Without those bones, the game is trying to move something that is not there, and the game will crash. 

The schlong bones are nothing you would see in-game, only the effect of having them there. SOS is still required if you want schlongs in your game. 

Well, I guess I'm SOL then, as I can't let the XPMSE or CHSBHC skellies be taken over by just SOS, I need them for other stuff. Thanks for the explanation though.

Can anyone help me figure out how to make SOS and EBD play nicely together? I'm trying to set it up so that some NPCs have the hairy body and some have the hairless. I can't seem to get the genitals to work correctly (they show, but they're the wrong texture).

Reidus, the best way I was able to do it was to enable all files as masters when building a patch - it does become a mild irritant when you have to change something because you will need to run the patch any time your load order gains or looses a mod.

Well, I guess I'm SOL then, as I can't let the XPMSE or CHSBHC skellies be taken over by just SOS, I need them for other stuff. Thanks for the explanation though.

Install SOS and then reinstall XPMSE. After your Sykrim folder is screwed up enough that you decide to nuke it and start from scratch again consider switching to Mod Organizer in place of NMM because in MO fixing conflicts like that is simple, quick and doesn't leave you guessing.

Feel like a dumb ass just found reveal option in MCM.

Sorry to be a pain in the ass but please am begging you can you update SOS to include one more Key binding for making current armor u have on slot 32 to reveal then notification pops up to confirm it.

When u got a shit ton of mods gets annoying going threw like 80 MCM each time to go to SOS one just to make each current armor u have on to reveal when you have ton of armors mods to select to reveal.

P.S. Please for the love of all futa players out there T_T.

Yes is there something like this

Or a fix I can make ?       This is also a problem for Female SOS pubic hair users

How can I make it set to all armor being revealing or something.

This resets every new game as well.

Install SOS and then reinstall XPMSE. After your Sykrim folder is screwed up enough that you decide to nuke it and start from scratch again consider switching to Mod Organizer in place of NMM because in MO fixing conflicts like that is simple, quick and doesn't leave you guessing.

Assuming that it will get that way inevitably, seems pretty condescending, so I'll ignore that for now.

Assuming that it will get that way inevitably, seems pretty condescending, so I'll ignore that for now.

It's advice, no assurance you'll ever get your install that messed up either but the cure is known. I don't recommend you throw what you have running away, that would be silly. At least until the next version of NMM comes out, since they hired the author of MO to help them develop a new NMM there's hope there'll be a mod manager that beats both.

I'm sure this has been covered but I find it hard to navigate through the forums sometimes. Is there any way to change the flaccid to erect size change. I have all my mods working properly. I can increase the size of my character as well as edit the size and multipliers of npc's. However it's kinda weird that when flaccid my penis is pretty much the same size as it is erect, just not stiff. The erection slider doesn't change the erection size just the angle. Not that big of a deal, just seems like it should shrink down at least half the size when flaccid.

Also another thing I noticed is all the NPC's that I see wearing underwear displays their package in its entirety, but when I stuff my massive cock into my underwear it somehow shrinks down to average size :,/

Everything was working just fine, saved my game, browsed for some new mods, rebuilt merge's, re bashed and now when ever i load it will CTD.  I've tried looking but i can't find the exception in TES5.  Any suggestions?

ExceptionAddress: 5ae416e6 (SchlongsOfSkyrim+0x000116e6)

Full

EXCEPTION_RECORD:  ffffffff -- (.exr 0xffffffffffffffff)
   ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
  ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
   Parameter[0]: 00000000
   Parameter[1]: 0000000c
Attempt to read from address 0000000c

Been using this mod for quite a while now.  Recently had to restart a playthrough of mine because things were getting glitchy (not this mod, it was working perfectly).  But upon starting this new playthrough I've noticed an issue. 

In my old playthrough all my settings were perfect.  All the schlongs were just the right size and length.  Not too small but not too big.  When I started my new playthrough I tried tweaking the settings to match what they were before or maybe a bit bigger.  Sadly I deleted my old saves already so I couldn't go back and check my old settings.  At first everything looked good with my new settings but then I noticed that they weren't.

My character's schlong is the right size but I'm seeing NPCs that are absolutely MASSIVE!  I triggered a sex animation between two NPCs and the man had testicles and size of softballs and a schlong thicker than his neck.  I'm a little confused now by what settings are causing this.  What sliders do I need to move or check boxes I need to check to have the size of all NPCs match my player character's size? 

Please help! 

Any way to make it to where the player is the only one affected by this mod?  I really don't care for seeing a bunch of dongs when I loot armor.

Search for the underwear mods that work with SOS.

is there any mod that makes it so some guys have hair and others don't?

Sorry, none that I'm aware of. 

my Player Character's Schlong keeps shrinking when ever i exit the racemenu. none of my adjustments remain.

There's a racemenu plugin that comes with the XPMSE skeleton, sounds like you need it (if you use MO it will tell you that is an empty file and unnecessary but do not believe it).

Everything was working just fine, saved my game, browsed for some new mods, rebuilt merge's, re bashed and now when ever i load it will CTD.  I've tried looking but i can't find the exception in TES5.  Any suggestions?

Full

EXCEPTION_RECORD:  ffffffff -- (.exr 0xffffffffffffffff)

ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)

ExceptionFlags: 00000000

NumberParameters: 2

Parameter[0]: 00000000

Parameter[1]: 0000000c

Attempt to read from address 0000000c

Try here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46913-how-to-debug-ctd/?do=findComment&comment=1174832