Hey, had anyone else also observes, that the current version (2.05.034) isn't full compatible with the new SexLab version (1.59b)?

The Player/NPC Settings won't appear. Only way I got it to work was with a workaround...first installing SexLab, then SoS, and at least I copied the StorageUtil from SexLab  manual at it's place again

Now I fear this can cause other bugs with SexLab...

Hey, had anyone else also observes, that the current version (2.05.034) isn't full compatible with the new SexLab version (1.59b)?

The Player/NPC Settings won't appear. Only way I got it to work was with a workaround...first installing SexLab, then SoS, and at least I copied the StorageUtil from SexLab  manual at it's place again

Now I fear this can cause other bugs with SexLab...

You can install Sexlab second, and simply position it in the right spot by using LOOT, or if it's just a couple of mods that are in the wrong position, you can do it manually.

my fault. I mixed something up.

When first installed SoS and second SexLab the Player/NPC Settings won't be appear correctly in MCM. (on a new game)

When installing Sexlab first and SoS second a message appears that StorageUtil is outdated/wrong.

My "solution" was to install SexLab first, SoS second, and then copy the StorageUtil from SexLab to it's place. No error message and MCM is registered as it should.

But I still fear some other misbehave of some other older/changed SoS files I have in my installation.

Sorry for being confused by my own acting

are there any mods or add-ons that would make my character a grower and not a show-er.

like for instance i start at size 1 when soft but when hard its like size 8 or 10.

Not that I know.

Can someone enlight me on how to disable SoS for werewolves?

Disable the WW race on all MCM schlong submenus.
Guest marieruth

Hi, I'm using this mod and have all the requirements, but I didn't use the Mighty Werewolf for my game. I'm undergoing through the Proving Honor quest, and whenever Farkas transforms to a werewolf, the point at which the loud werewolf sound is made my game crashes, and I was wondering if the MB: Werewolf mod would help with that sort of issue. I have no clue what I'm getting wrong, so if anyone could assist me that would be greatly appreciated. I use LOOT to organize my load order, too. Also, when installing MB, do I only overwrite the skeleton.nif?

GameMode=Skyrim
Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Perk-Reset-MCM.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
VanillaReducedTextures.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
ColorfulLightsNoShadows - Merged DLCs.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
ColorfulLightsNoShadows.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
CookingAlchemy.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
Wolfs_Simple_Recipes.esp=1
CraftingMaterialsRecipes.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
Wolfs_Intermediate_Recipes.esp=1
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SDpatch - Fixes.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
HarvestOverhaul.esp=1
KDC - Better Food.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
Chemistry2.9.1.esp=1
Bag of Holding.esp=1
SWT1.2.esp=1
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp=1
LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp=1
SaltRemoval_LegendaryEdition.esp=1
NoSaltRecipes.esp=1
RemoveAmbientInteriorFog.esp=1
Ars Metallica - Legendary Edition.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
animal_mansion.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Magically mine - Dragonborn.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
HerbalTea.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
SexLabDangerousNights.esp=1
VariousCarryWeightRings.esp=1
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp=1
Wolfs_Buff_Recipes.esp=1
Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SkyRE-Patch.esp=1
vAutosaveManager.esp=1
Wolfs_Advanced_Recipes.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 1.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp=1
Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Dragonborn.esp=1
warburg's 3d paper world map - dawnguard.esp=1

I have questions about installing this mod. I just want to download the lite version but its so damn vague. I don't know how to download via nexus mod manager since its not on the nexus...

- Download SoS from here

- Open NMM, click this (add mod from file) and open SoS file that you just downloaded

- Done, you can install

I was surprised how many people here have problems because the latest SoS works like charm ... at least for me.

Thx for update B3lisario :)

You're driving me nuts here. I don't get it at all. WHAT DO I ADD TO NMM? The 7z file? I can't select the folders because it'll just open them and I can't find a nmm file in there anywhere? What do I do?

Hi, I'm using this mod and have all the requirements, but I didn't use the Mighty Werewolf for my game. I'm undergoing through the Proving Honor quest, and whenever Farkas transforms to a werewolf, the point at which the loud werewolf sound is made my game crashes, and I was wondering if the MB: Werewolf mod would help with that sort of issue. I have no clue what I'm getting wrong, so if anyone could assist me that would be greatly appreciated. I use LOOT to organize my load order, too. Also, when installing MB, do I only overwrite the skeleton.nif?

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1

Perk-Reset-MCM.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1

VanillaReducedTextures.esp=1

SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1

Convenient Horses.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

ColorfulLightsNoShadows - Merged DLCs.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1

ColorfulLightsNoShadows.esp=1

sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1

CookingAlchemy.esp=1

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1

Wolfs_Simple_Recipes.esp=1

CraftingMaterialsRecipes.esp=1

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1

Wolfs_Intermediate_Recipes.esp=1

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

SDpatch - Fixes.esp=1

SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1

HarvestOverhaul.esp=1

KDC - Better Food.esp=1

Captured Dreams.esp=1

Immersive Weapons.esp=1

HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

Chemistry2.9.1.esp=1

Bag of Holding.esp=1

SWT1.2.esp=1

InigoPerkPointGiver.esp=1

LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp=1

SaltRemoval_LegendaryEdition.esp=1

NoSaltRecipes.esp=1

RemoveAmbientInteriorFog.esp=1

Ars Metallica - Legendary Edition.esp=1

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1

SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1

SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1

SexLab Romance.esp=1

SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

animal_mansion.esp=1

Cloaks.esp=1

Magically mine - Dragonborn.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

Run For Your Lives.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

Devious Cidhna.esp=1

HerbalTea.esp=1

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1

SexLabDangerousNights.esp=1

VariousCarryWeightRings.esp=1

SexLabWorkingGirl.esp=1

Wolfs_Buff_Recipes.esp=1

Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

SkyRE-Patch.esp=1

vAutosaveManager.esp=1

Wolfs_Advanced_Recipes.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 1.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp=1

Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Dragonborn.esp=1

warburg's 3d paper world map - dawnguard.esp=1

You can either reinstall SOS or install MB. Both have the same werewolf skeleton. Not having this file is a guaranteed CTD.

Hey Mr. B3l,

I am doing redoing my installs (getting rid of unwanted/-needed mods). So I am reinstalling everything fresh (YAY for Mod Organizer)

Anyway, I updated and (re)installed SOS (of course) and after the install I checked my papyrus for possible errors. I saw the code (posted) below regarding SOS. I just wanted to ask if this is serious or should I just disregard it? I can't remember seeing this before.

Thanks in advance :)

[09/24/2014 - 11:27:40AM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 205034
[09/24/2014 - 11:27:40AM] SOS Maintenance: 205034 is update
[09/24/2014 - 11:27:40AM] SOS ReSchlongify: There are currently 0 concealed armors
[09/24/2014 - 11:27:40AM] SOS ReSchlongify: There are currently 0 revealing armors
[09/24/2014 - 11:27:40AM] ERROR: Cannot call Is3DLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call

Hey Mr. B3l,

I am doing redoing my installs (getting rid of unwanted/-needed mods). So I am reinstalling everything fresh (YAY for Mod Organizer)

Anyway, I updated and (re)installed SOS (of course) and after the install I checked my papyrus for possible errors. I saw the code (posted) below regarding SOS. I just wanted to ask if this is serious or should I just disregard it? I can't remember seeing this before.

Thanks in advance :)

[09/24/2014 - 11:27:40AM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 205034

[09/24/2014 - 11:27:40AM] SOS Maintenance: 205034 is update

[09/24/2014 - 11:27:40AM] SOS ReSchlongify: There are currently 0 concealed armors

[09/24/2014 - 11:27:40AM] SOS ReSchlongify: There are currently 0 revealing armors

[09/24/2014 - 11:27:40AM] ERROR: Cannot call Is3DLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call

That's probably a schlonged temporary NPC or uninstalled follower. I think there is no need to worry about unless you see that error repeatedly

Help, i have it installed, but when ever a male character gets nude , they dont have uhmm genitals, its a missing area like nothing is there.

Read mod description, troubleshooting section. Look for hole in hip, or permaunderwear

Hey +b3lisario? I was wondering, would it be possible for a mesh such as SOS's to be enlarged only in length? Something I've been wondering for quite a while. Make it so instead of making the entire thing bigger (albeit with some added options for racemenu) just make the schlong longer?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

If you were to tell me that the issue with this would be merely cosmetic, i.e. the texture would get stretched, I could try to work on the texture see if there's any way to make it play nicely.

Also apologies in advance if this is somehow already possible and I've just been missing it :P

Hey +b3lisario? I was wondering, would it be possible for a mesh such as SOS's to be enlarged only in length? Something I've been wondering for quite a while. Make it so instead of making the entire thing bigger (albeit with some added options for racemenu) just make the schlong longer?

If you were to tell me that the issue with this would be merely cosmetic, i.e. the texture would get stretched, I could try to work on the texture see if there's any way to make it play nicely.

Also apologies in advance if this is somehow already possible and I've just been missing it :P

You can download the SoS Racemenu plugin (and of course, you need Racemenu installed) and use it along with SoS; it adds a length slider to every SoS bone (1 to 6).

But yes, as you already said, the issue would be the texture stretching as you apply bigger values.

You can do this by editing the skeleton in nifskope and playing with the y axis values and yes, you do get some texture stretching with extreme values.

Here's an example:

7i52rym5.jpg

SMS Skeleton, Weight 100, Schlong rank 5, boost size 200% bones unedited.

H9bq4vR2.jpg

SMS Skeleton, Weight 100, Schlong rank 5, boost size 200% Bones edited with +0.5 on the y-axis for nodes 2 through 6.

Result is a longer dong without increased girth, it's a very dirty way of editing it though and I thoroughly recommend you keep a backup because once you edit the skeleton and apply the changes, you can't edit the same skeleton again, will have to restore a backup and edit that with new values.

You can download the SoS Racemenu plugin (and of course, you need Racemenu installed) and use it along SoS; it adds a length slider to every SoS bone (1 to 6).

But yes, as you already said, the issue would be the texture stretching as you apply bigger values.

Where do I find the SoS Racemenu plugin?

You can download the SoS Racemenu plugin (and of course, you need Racemenu installed) and use it along SoS; it adds a length slider to every SoS bone (1 to 6).

Where do I find the SoS Racemenu plugin?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

Yes, Ixum, I would love that as an addon for SOS. I hope B3 could see what he can do?

By the way it's Darklight from Blue Arcadia.

Oh how'd you do those awesome tattoos Ixum?

==

Sorry I haven't replied to you B3, been busy with other games.

I might just delete SOS from the game and simply reinstall it, maybe that'll fix the issues I'm having.

Any chance we could do a double-schlong addon?

I started to work in a length feature two weeks ago. But I don't know if I will continue with it. I think it does not add too much value because the length and size features overlap.

I didn't get good results, specially at extreme values. Though I didn't invest too much time tweaking them.

The racemenu plugin from XPMS extended has length sliders for the schlong.

Is this possible to use SoS Light with the Smurf average add-on (like SoS Light for everything else, save for that 1 add-on)?

You can pick the smurf average schlong when installing SOS light

I have a problem with BriarHeart, when pick heart disappear schlong and armor. I have Cloaks of Skyrim - Unofficial Skyrim Patch Compatibility FIX and question is clock after or before that schlong.

Not sure what the conflict is. Try SOS last

Greatest mod ever, thanks!

I do have one evil, depravity oozing, demented, perverse idea tho...

(warning: possibly not mind safe)

Well I already did this some time ago for private use, and for the ladies. Doing a doubledick it's quite easy. You only need to know how to import/export meshes and move/rotate vertices with 3ds max or blender.

I finished the weight slider for the female version I had, and made a quick try to the male meshes. There are two versions for the male meshes. I didn't like the first version and I did another which looks almost the same.

I don't want to continue with this and I am just packing what I have. Maybe I'll try again sometime.

How to use: Manually replace the meshes with the ones from the archive. Folders are data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\B3lisario UNP or Smurf Average. I think they also work with the equippable schlongs.

Related bibliography

post-82377-0-73494200-1412024513_thumb.jpg

SOS - double dick - male - female.7z