Just curious --

The reason I ask is that the only animations I have found for those activities require the "FNIS" download... and I'm not wild about having so many mods.

Every animation ever for Skyrim will need you to download FNIS. It is not a mod that you need to active in your game unless you get the spell mod or ladies move (Ladies move is great btw) but it is just a seprate aplication that loads all mods that use animations and alters the vanilla file that dictates the animations each creature can use. You need it.

If you want to down size your load order there is a mod that allows you to combine compatible mods into one .esp. (Dont do it to mods that use MCM, follow the instructions, and back up everything!) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981/?

Also I recomend this script cleaner to remove orphaned scripts from your game that could slow you down or cause problems. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

As for getting the animations, the easiest way would be to just use the current ones implimented in Sexlab (core) and other mods that say you need a pack or a pack is included as those mods have ways you can start those animations with sexlab mods. Any mods that are JUST animation packs WILL NOT start animations in game without your work to make that happen. Those are modder resources and people don't get that. They get the mod pack and then bum rush the forum asking how to get the animations to play.

Well, the solution is just to adjust the meshes of all male boots and shoes that show foot skin.  Unfortunately, people are either lacking in skill (myself) or interest (everyone else, apparently) to do so.

Lacking skill.

Fur armors are not matching each other around that area. If I could not make fur shoes compatible with the gear they are supposed to match with, then it is best to keep out of there altogether.

I saw screenshots of some other players with male characters wearing fur shoes.  While they had noticeable seams, the texture mismatch was not that apparent.  Is mine the only one this dismal?  Fun fact: Currently, for females, I am using UNP, and that has been honed to a fine edge, with practically no major graphical errors.  I'm assuming it's because most players are male and are therefore more interested in "perfecting" the female form, rather than the male form.  Being a guy myself, I understand, but I would at least like my male characters in-game to at least be moderately passable.  For example, I would not mind if this glitch occurred with the shrouded shoes, as the shrouded robes worn with it would cover the glitch (I think it does on my game, but again, I don't mind it for the previously stated reason).  However, fur shoes are meant to be worn with the revealing fur armor, which clearly does not cover the glitch.

I saw screenshots of some other players with male characters wearing fur shoes.  While they had noticeable seams, the texture mismatch was not that apparent.  Is mine the only one this dismal?  Fun fact: Currently, for females, I am using UNP, and that has been honed to a fine edge, with practically no major graphical errors.  I'm assuming it's because most players are male and are therefore more interested in "perfecting" the female form, rather than the male form.  Being a guy myself, I understand, but I would at least like my male characters in-game to at least be moderately passable.  For example, I would not mind if this glitch occurred with the shrouded shoes, as the shrouded robes worn with it would cover the glitch (I think it does on my game, but again, I don't mind it for the previously stated reason).  However, fur shoes are meant to be worn with the revealing fur armor, which clearly does not cover the glitch.

I suggest getting the femfeet redesigned textures, there are several to choose from and I use them for my own male character.

Apparently, FemFeet with SoS Light was what caused my previous glitch.  I had to painstakingly remove FFR to fix it.

Interesting. I am not using FemFeet, but stil have this glitch with SOS (full).

I am using newest CBBE and RealGirls CBBE textures, but had this problem with SOS + previous CBBE and Navatsea textures as well.

I have always thought that the problem originates from SOS. Could female mod (outside of FemFeet) really be the culprit?

*Sigh*

For females, I am using UNP with compatibility patches that change the shoes.  Therefore, I have no problems with females.  The problem lies with the fact that this mod changes the vanilla male feet (divides up the toes), but without a compatibility patch to change some of the male shoes to accommodate (i.e. male shoes that have open toes or show parts of the foot), a glitch like this occurs.

Just curious --

The reason I ask is that the only animations I have found for those activities require the "FNIS" download... and I'm not wild about having so many mods.

Every animation ever for Skyrim will need you to download FNIS. It is not a mod that you need to active in your game unless you get the spell mod or ladies move (Ladies move is great btw) but it is just a seprate aplication that loads all mods that use animations and alters the vanilla file that dictates the animations each creature can use. You need it.

If you want to down size your load order there is a mod that allows you to combine compatible mods into one .esp. (Dont do it to mods that use MCM, follow the instructions, and back up everything!) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981/?

Also I recomend this script cleaner to remove orphaned scripts from your game that could slow you down or cause problems. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

As for getting the animations, the easiest way would be to just use the current ones implimented in Sexlab (core) and other mods that say you need a pack or a pack is included as those mods have ways you can start those animations with sexlab mods. Any mods that are JUST animation packs WILL NOT start animations in game without your work to make that happen. Those are modder resources and people don't get that. They get the mod pack and then bum rush the forum asking how to get the animations to play.

Wow!  Thank you SO MUCH for the script cleaner link!

I do have FNIS now, because I also installed SexLab, just to see what would happen, but I'm scared of it.  Then again, I'm also scared of trolls and skeevers.

I'm terrible with Papyrus, and I never understand the log reports or anything else about it.   That cleaner may just become my best friend.  Again, thank you!

Hi,

My npc males never have a schlong anymore and always only wear underwear. I'm playing a female pc. I've included an image of all my installed SOS files in MO. Some of their files conflict and over-write each-other but I think it is the proper way (?)

SOS-Schlongs of Skyrim is a requirement for equipable schlongs so I have the full version of that installed as well. (I use XP32 max. skeleton extended and I've disabled RaceMenuPlugin.esp in favor of RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp as it's description instructs).

Sexlab's has SOS registered in it's MCM (I removed Calyps strap-on from Sexlab's MCM).

Any help appreciated

post-211216-0-10287200-1413407574_thumb.jpg

No one to my knowlege MidBossVyers, maybe you'd like to try?  revealing outfits are wonderful
---
  I have equipable schlong installed and all it's requirements. Using XP32 extended with HDT body. The schlong doesn't seem to auto-equip on my character usually while one is equiped on women npc's in a dominant position. My issue is that SOS doesn't seem to be working with male npc's. They continue to just wear underwear during sex acts, no schlong at all. I'm using MO but I looked at the conflicts and the right priority seems to be in place.

Hi,

My npc males never have a schlong anymore and always only wear underwear. I'm playing a female pc. I've included an image of all my installed SOS files in MO. Some of their files conflict and over-write each-other but I think it is the proper way (?)

SOS-Schlongs of Skyrim is a requirement for equipable schlongs so I have the full version of that installed as well. (I use XP32 max. skeleton extended and I've disabled RaceMenuPlugin.esp in favor of RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp as it's description instructs).

Sexlab's has SOS registered in it's MCM (I removed Calyps strap-on from Sexlab's MCM).

Any help appreciated

Have you select any schlong addon during installation at this page?

If select any of them, you should at least see schlong for male PC/NPC and it should propagate by SOS equipable to your female PC/NPC (as strap-on) as well.

1.jpg

From that screenshot/menu I selected regular size and no to SOS shop. I installed SOS through that menu. The equipable is just that on my character while it doesn't seem to propagate on my character often, while it seems to fine on npc's. I'm not too concerned with that. My main concern is that male npc's always still just have underwear on, no schlong. I think you understood that but just to be clear and answer your question. Thanks for the help.

The conflicts writing over SOS (full version) in MO is Sexlab-Framework is writing over a lot and a few by XP Max Skeleton. I've heard that XP skeleton should overwrite other files and between SOS and SL-framework, whichever one has a  more recent version, which seems to be SL-Framework.

post-211216-0-18341000-1413583550_thumb.jpg

Hello there!

I'd like to thank you again for making and upgrading this great mod. I was wondering if you have any more schlong options in the works? Or, would you be willing to post some kind of tutorial for others, so we could make new aditions? Personally, I'd love to make a set with a shorter, (not smaller), schlong, paired with the balls from the muscular schlong. And maybe some battle damaged sets.

Thanks!

is it possible to create an Add-on that would make the character a Grower.

you know the flaccid size is 1 and when it gets erect it shows how big it really is.

for example you drink enough dragon essence to get to size 10 but it wont show till you are erect then shrinks back to size 1 when flaccid.

The SexLab integration code is still present and being used in this updated version, despite what the changelog says.

Thanks for noticing this. I've failed to properly package the script files. There is a new version with the updated files.

Found I can't bending up or down the schlongs in v2.03.012.

Any one has the same issue? :s  :s

Try the new version. I've recompiled all the scripts, just in case something was missing.

Please forgive me i want you create new vagina animation of skyrim VOS somebody create vagina animation has problem for me i can't understand i think you can create new vagina animation like SOS vs AOS i want you do  thank you

I'm using the full version but it doesn't give me a message about "schlongify nearby npcs" when I load my game and if I set the size manually in MCM, I have to redo it everytime I play or some npcs will have miniature dicks(and my character is not happy about it). I just want everyone to have 100% size all the time really. No variation is needed.

Is the PapyrusUtil normally implemented in SOS or in Sexlab? Because my SOS demands PapyrusUtil 2.6 and I want to know if it is because my Sexlab is buggy of if it is really because of SOS.

If I install PapyrusUtil, do i do it before or after SOS?