Hi,

have a little problem with SoS. When i install SoS 2.05.034 and SL Framework 159c and talk to someone/thing i cant zoom the camera anymore.

I tried to install SoS with or and without overwriting anything. When i overwrite SL 159c data skyrim told me that the papyrus version is to old.

Hi,

have a little problem with SoS. When i install SoS 2.05.034 and SL Framework 159c and talk to someone/thing i cant zoom the camera anymore.

I tried to install SoS with or and without overwriting anything. When i overwrite SL 159c data skyrim told me that the papyrus version is to old.

This is true. SOS has older version of PapyrusUtil. You should allow SexLab to overwrite it for now.

Is this mod using slot 60 in any way? my dual sheath redux doesn't work on males and only males however that only applies to the slot 60 and this is the only male mod I recall having installed

There are other mods that use slot 60.  The original Left-hand rings mod uses it, although someone put out a variation that uses another slot..  Also SOS Nipple Ring mod on Nexus uses it.  DDI also used slot 60 by default for the auto-hide feature originally although you could change that to another slot that yourself.  I think the default changed in a later version but not sure about that.  But as for as I know, SOS uses slot 52 to do it's work.

I don't have any of the mod an the issue only applies to male characters and I don't think i use sos nipple rings i changed the hider to lvl 61 do you know any mod that could be the cause? because i don't know which one it would be

You can change the slot Dual Sheathe Redux uses when you run the Skyproc Patcher.  I set it to a different slot to remove the conflict with SoS Nipple Rings.

Slot 61 should be otherwise safe, but it is used by the Dragon Aspect from Dragonborn DLC. If you are not using that shout then using that slot should be safe.

Hi,

List contents of your data/skse/plugins folder

Is this mod using slot 60 in any way? my dual sheath redux doesn't work on males and only males however that only applies to the slot 60 and this is the only male mod I recall having installed

There are a few schlong addons that use slot 60: lizard, canine and horsecock. Other than these I don't know any other SOS related mod

Ok Im having a little tits up on SOS light and The SOS original mod

My loot keeps saying that "Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm " Is missing,

Im not entirely sure where to find the file like

I has the following Sex lab mods

Addon Template

Building new Addons

Sexlab_Aroused_example_V20131001_formodders

Sexlab_Aroused_V20140103

Sexlab_Aroused_V20140122

Sexlab_Aroused_V20140124

Sexlab_LoversComfort_V20131230

Sexlab_Update_V150_to_v159c

SexlabFrameworkV159c

SexyAdventuresinSkyrim

SOS-SchlongsofSkyrim Light -1.04

Both Icha Love Files up05331 up05344

Uninstall "Addon Template" and "Building new Addons" and try again

Trying to install SOS from the .7z file using the current version of NMM doesn't do anything. It doesn't seem to recognize it as a mod file.

Additionally, I haven't touched Wyre Bash in years. I can't seem to figure out how to install it through the newest version of that either. Sigh.

There are instructions on the first post for installing this with NMM. Wyre Bash will also understand the installer, at least it did when I tried it some time ago.

I was wondering if there was any way to get this mod to work with SOS or not, as it would be quite nice to use, and, from the looks of it, much better/more useful than the regular racemenu mod for SOS light. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235

By the way, why exactly couldn't the SOS' racemenu mod be used in the full version again? I'm sure I'd asked before, but it's been a while since I'd really done anything modding or editing-related for Skyrim.

My SKSE plugins are,

CharGen

DeviousDevices

FirstPersonPlugin

Fuz Ro D'oh

hdtm

hdtPhysicsExtensions

hdtSittingHeightFix

hdtSkyrimMemPatch

JContainers

MemoryBlocksLog

MfgConsole

SafetyLoad

SexLabUtil

showRaceMenu_preCacheKiller

StorageUtil

tkplugin

UltimateDragons

Um....this just started happening recently....

2v8l5vr.jpg

If you can't see, his schlong is...floating behind him....

recently installed mods

Populated Lands/Cities/Dungeons/Forts/CW

JContainers

Appropriately Attired Jarls

Dead Body Collision fix

Skyrim Project optimization
Skyrim performance leaves/snow/rain

Improved weapon impacts metal

Audio Overhaul Skyrim

No NPC greetings slight reduced

XP32 new anim package

Ultra realistic bow/crossbow sounds

Make it Compatible

Gonna see if it was just high elf or if any other npc.  Will look for the debug spells.

Edit: Yeah, all NPCs.  HELP!!

I was wondering if there was any way to get this mod to work with SOS or not, as it would be quite nice to use, and, from the looks of it, much better/more useful than the regular racemenu mod for SOS light. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235

By the way, why exactly couldn't the SOS' racemenu mod be used in the full version again? I'm sure I'd asked before, but it's been a while since I'd really done anything modding or editing-related for Skyrim.

Not sure what do you mean. Each racemenu plugin adds some features to the main racemenu ui. SOS mods adds sliders for the schlong and that mod adds other stuff. I don't see any problem besides the esp slots usage.

SOS scales the bones at game load. The SOS racemenu plugin scales the bones at game load. There are two mods trying to do the same.

My SKSE plugins are,

CharGen

DeviousDevices

FirstPersonPlugin

Fuz Ro D'oh

hdtm

hdtPhysicsExtensions

hdtSittingHeightFix

hdtSkyrimMemPatch

JContainers

MemoryBlocksLog

MfgConsole

SafetyLoad

SexLabUtil

showRaceMenu_preCacheKiller

StorageUtil

tkplugin

UltimateDragons

I changed my computer and I'm still installing all the stuff I need to fix this. In between I'm trying to reproduce the issue by installing these SKSE plugins. I can't yet reproduce it. Are you sure there are no missing dll's? I was expecting a PubicMeshColor.dll

Is there a way to size up your dong in werewolf mode? It just looks so dainty compared to my character's hefty schlong when in human mode.

Size in WW form should be 1.5 times the human size. How do you transform into WW?

2v8l5vr.jpg

recently installed mods

JContainers

Dead Body Collision fix

Audio Overhaul Skyrim

XP32 new anim package

Make it Compatible

Gonna see if it was just high elf or if any other npc.  Will look for the debug spells.

XPMS male skeleton from Nexus has a bug on the SOS bones. Use the skeleton.nif from SOS, or other non-bugged skeleton.

2v8l5vr.jpg

recently installed mods

JContainers

Dead Body Collision fix

Audio Overhaul Skyrim

XP32 new anim package

Make it Compatible

XPMS male skeleton from Nexus has a bug on the SOS bones. Use the skeleton.nif from SOS, or other non-bugged skeleton.

Thanks, based off what you said I moved the XPMS anim mod above SOS in the left pane of MO and things work fine now.

Someone (I think the author of SOS) already made a plugin that allows the racemenu sliders to function on the player's junk. It's buried in this thread, and not often found: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/335-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

Unless you mean for that XPMS version specifically. If so, I don't know what the incompatibility is.

The reason I'd asked is because, unlike SOS, you can actually change/modify the size of the various body nodes, which is honestly a welcome ability.

I installed it and tried it out, and it works quite well, the only annoying thing being the inability to adjust the schlong size via SOS' mod settings. My ring mod doesn't work with it either, which is somewhat frustrating, but I'll take the ability to give my character bigger pecs or biceps over that any day.

Is there a way to size up your dong in werewolf mode? It just looks so dainty compared to my character's hefty schlong when in human mode.

Size in WW form should be 1.5 times the human size. How do you transform into WW?

I just use the beast power as one usually would. I suppose the dong just looks smaller given the larger body size, despite the slight increase(maybe 2x would be better?). In the end I played around with his proportions a bit and got something that looked a bit better in wolf form without being too ridiculous in human mode. 

I just use the beast power as one usually would. I suppose the dong just looks smaller given the larger body size, despite the slight increase(maybe 2x would be better?). In the end I played around with his proportions a bit and got something that looked a bit better in wolf form without being too ridiculous in human mode.