Today i test the SoS Full Version and i have to questions.

The first on is:

Did i only can increase the size of npc´s through giving them a potion? I tried to verify the size via the mcm menu but there arn´t any differences seen, also after saving and loading again. Or i misunderstood something while playing with the mcm options.

The only one who got a really massive dong is the added npc, Mr. "Longsword"

The second:

If i initialize a SL Animation, male npc´s won´t undress during the foreplay animations. The undress during the undress animation is played but equip all their stuff when the foreplay animation starts.

Okay, I have an idea as to how to recreate black male bodies.

Mods possible influencing:

Frostfall
Realistic Lighting Overhaul

Full SOS

SOS Frostfall script patch
Touring Carriages 
Touring Carriages SOS and other patch

Alternate Start

Been playing on two separate saves without any problems running into black body problem.  At some point, after reloading on 2nd save game, Frostfall starts registering torso equipment.  WEAR has been on in both games, but only in this one did WEAR start registering again.  Continue play through of save.

Started new game using Alternate Life/Start whatever you call it.  Character made, go to Mara, selected "Caught illegally crossing into border"

Loaded up wagon sequence, the horsethief (name escapes me) has black body bug.

Now according to the last time this happened, bug occured in Cidnah Mines, for the Forsworn Conspiracy quest.  Exact similar conditions; WEAR/Frostfall recognized torso armor, and traveled inside dungeon with interesting lighting issues.  Cidnah mines wasn't full covered by RLO, because the lighting in the dungeon was the same as vanilla.

Do you want the Papyru log?  I can't upload .txt on LL, so if you want it, recommend me a service.

Edit:  Tried to recreate, no go on that.
The bug seems to pop up only under lighting conditions from what I see.  Will run through few more times see if it pops up.

Ok I used the one file linked to fixed the bent penis and that worked great. I have had a few CTD's lately not a lot but a few and they always have been right at the start of sex, when the characters get nude. I checked my log and one thing I noticed

SOS SchlongLess: Koschka entered schlongless state

Koschka is my characters name and that line gets repeated a LOT and I do mean a lot. Like on average 35 times are so every 10 mins of game play.

Any idea why? Seems as a female character it should only need to check once or do I just not understand how SOS works.

Not saying SoS is causing the crash, but just noticed that so thought I would post here to ask if that is normal and if it is not normal what might be causing it?

Just wanted to update: so far everything's working just fine. Rolof  is the only one so far to have permanent undies. I had an issue of transparent schlongs, but once I uninstalled the Aoki armor mod, it's all good.

One question: you mention that I can get a potion using the console. Can you give me the script?

And since you easily satisfied my first wishlist, here's another one (though I think this one's just about impossible). When you're using the hairy body textures, it would be awesome if the body hair could tie into the head hair.

Just wanted to update: so far everything's working just fine. Rolof  is the only one so far to have permanent undies. I had an issue of transparent schlongs, but once I uninstalled the Aoki armor mod, it's all good.

One question: you mention that I can get a potion using the console. Can you give me the script?

And since you easily satisfied my first wishlist, here's another one (though I think this one's just about impossible). When you're using the hairy body textures, it would be awesome if the body hair could tie into the head hair.

Open the console and enter

help dragon

Scroll up the list using the Page Up key til you find the essense of the dragon potion and you'll get the 8 digit number fot it

enter

player.additem XXXXXXXX 1

XXXXXXXX is the eight digit number and the last 1 the number of potions you will get and can be changed to any number.

Thanks! That worked perfectly!

Now I've got an issue. Several NPCs have developed permanent undies. I say developed because initially I was able to get them naked and hard, but only once. After that, they started wearing underwear that won't come off. I think it's associated with the SOS-Vanilla revealing armor mod, because the first time I see them, they're exposing their schlongs then after that they're wearing underwear. The characters that are wearing regular clothes I can still affect. any ideas/suggestions?

Update: I uninstalled the Vanilla Revealing armor mod and everybody gets naked and hard just fine. Including Rolof who I never got to work before. Any ideas on the problem and solutions? I really like the revealing armors mod. And I checked ordering in Steam: the armor mod loades after SOS and the schlong addons.

The recompiled sslActorAlias in the attachment. For those with bend schlongs, desperate to unbend em.

Script is for SexLab v1.39b.

Please report if it straightened your or someone else's schlong.

Schlongs look like they're fixed, but it seems to cause another pair of issues. The first only showed up on the first animation that ran. I spawned a few bandits in a studio, and when the first scene started for SL Submit, they were all rotating around the char then snapping back into place (or maybe is was the char rotating while the bandits were stationary, the place is just pure black so I couldn't really tell which) - super disorienting. The second is that the camera seems to be aligned differently relative to the animations than before, off to the side from the animation location fairly substantially.

hey , ive been using SOS newest version , and i have had a long time issue that when i enter a sexlab animation the schlong doesnt erect, or get bent and something like that. but not always.

I Read the fix on your page and tryied it with your original skeleton files AND with the XMPS v1.9 skeleton  and both.. doesnt work get. :/ 

would really like a hint if it might be load order or anything else :)

all mods related to SOS is the latest patch. 

I had SOS light installed before and it was no issues . but real SOS i much better except this problem with the Sexlab animations. 

might it be the Sexlab aroused creating the problem ? i dont have SOS clicked in on the mcm :??

I've been using sexlab today only, but I've had the same occur from time to time. I think I read somewhere in the 59 pages ( :D) here that you can use the potion, but not the spell. I've yet to try either, but I can tell you that using the shift-page up only gives you temporary relief.

There is this line in sslActorAlias.psc

ActorRef.SplineTranslateTo(loc[0], loc[1], loc[2], loc[3], loc[4], loc[5]+0.1, 1.0, 10000, 0.0001)
Last parameter is

afMaxRotationSpeed: The maximum rotation speed (Default is 0 to mean "don't clamp rotation speed")

I've set it to zero and I think this fixed the schlong issue, not sure if the alignments are worse.

The recompiled sslActorAlias in the attachment. For those with bend schlongs, desperate to unbend em.

The point of the 0.0001 and the loc[5]+0.1 is that it makes them rotate an imperceptible amount incredibly slowly.

While performing the very slow translation, the actor is held in place with their clipping turned off - effectively removing the need for any animations to really use animation offsets at all, though the majority of them still do there are a couple that aren't using any offset as a result of this, and they align significantly better than the other animations, these animations won't align.

Apart from the no offset animations being unuseable as result of removing it, you'll also be placing a significant strain on the game. With rotation speed set to 0 the actor completes the translation almost instantly, making them loop between Snap() and OnTranslationComplete() very quickly. Normally the OnTranslationComplete() is only there to catch the actor in the rare event that they do complete the slow rotation and need to be fed back into it.

The bent schlong can be fixed with just a couple quick taps of the realign actors or rotate scene hotkey. They only bend in a select amount of animations, saving yourself 1 or 2 hotkey pressess to unbend the schlong is not worth the extra load added to the games scripting and potential alignment issues. At Least not in my opinion. 

Morning all. Something about SOS has been bugging me, and I figured it out this morning. It's the allocation of schlongs within a race. Consider this: I really, really want to have the Redguards with a muscular schlong, so I set it to 100% probability. Note the default for the other 2 options is 10%. So unless I go in and change them, I have 120%! Or instead, I want Nords to have 60% chance for a muscular schlong. Unless I change the other 2, I have 80%. As an accountant, this makes me crazy! :dodgy:

I'm not sure if this is possible, but here's a suggestion: instead of having separate pages for schlong type have this, for example:

Schlong probability

Race: Argonian

Smurf: 33%

Regular: 33%

Muscular: 33%

which rounds to 100. Now if you want to increase the chance of muscular to say, 60, then it automatically decreases the other 2 to 20 each, still totaling 100. Also, instead of having size distribution probabilities by type, have it by race instead. So to be cliché, let's say that Redguards are typically better hung than others. So you slide the distribution scale that way once rather than doing it 3 times (once for each s-type). This would seem to be a much more efficient way of doing it.

I realize I'm nitpicking, but hey like I said, I'm an accountant. This is what we do. :lol:

The first on is:

Did i only can increase the size of npc´s through giving them a potion? I tried to verify the size via the mcm menu but there arn´t any differences seen, also after saving and loading again. Or i misunderstood something while playing with the mcm options.

The second:

If i initialize a SL Animation, male npc´s won´t undress during the foreplay animations. The undress during the undress animation is played but equip all their stuff when the foreplay animation starts.

Try with another armor. Not likely this is a SOS issue.

Ok I used the one file linked to fixed the bent penis and that worked great. I have had a few CTD's lately not a lot but a few and they always have been right at the start of sex, when the characters get nude. I checked my log and one thing I noticed

Koschka is my characters name and that line gets repeated a LOT and I do mean a lot. Like on average 35 times are so every 10 mins of game play.

Any idea why? Seems as a female character it should only need to check once or do I just not understand how SOS works.

Not saying SoS is causing the crash, but just noticed that so thought I would post here to ask if that is normal and if it is not normal what might be causing it?

You see that line each time you change zone.

Is there any chance of getting the central Schlongified Faction built into the master?  It would allow other mods to "measure up" an NPC, etc ;)

You can get it with

Faction f = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xAFF8, "Schlongs Of Skyrim.esp") as Faction

Now I've got an issue. Several NPCs have developed permanent undies. I say developed because initially I was able to get them naked and hard, but only once. After that, they started wearing underwear that won't come off. I think it's associated with the SOS-Vanilla revealing armor mod, because the first time I see them, they're exposing their schlongs then after that they're wearing underwear. The characters that are wearing regular clothes I can still affect. any ideas/suggestions?

Update: I uninstalled the Vanilla Revealing armor mod and everybody gets naked and hard just fine. Including Rolof who I never got to work before. Any ideas on the problem and solutions? I really like the revealing armors mod. And I checked ordering in Steam: the armor mod loades after SOS and the schlong addons.

Install the revealing mod, use the debug spell, post load order and papyrus log

Schlongs look like they're fixed, but it seems to cause another pair of issues. The first only showed up on the first animation that ran. I spawned a few bandits in a studio, and when the first scene started for SL Submit, they were all rotating around the char then snapping back into place (or maybe is was the char rotating while the bandits were stationary, the place is just pure black so I couldn't really tell which) - super disorienting. The second is that the camera seems to be aligned differently relative to the animations than before, off to the side from the animation location fairly substantially.

These are not SOS issues. Report the issue here http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/

hey , ive been using SOS newest version , and i have had a long time issue that when i enter a sexlab animation the schlong doesnt erect, or get bent and something like that. but not always.

I Read the fix on your page and tryied it with your original skeleton files AND with the XMPS v1.9 skeleton  and both.. doesnt work get. :/ 

I had SOS light installed before and it was no issues . but real SOS i much better except this problem with the Sexlab animations. 

might it be the Sexlab aroused creating the problem ? i dont have SOS clicked in on the mcm :??

These are not SOS issues, I think it happens with SOS light also. Report the issue here http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/

Morning all. Something about SOS has been bugging me, and I figured it out this morning. It's the allocation of schlongs within a race. Consider this: I really, really want to have the Redguards with a muscular schlong, so I set it to 100% probability. Note the default for the other 2 options is 10%. So unless I go in and change them, I have 120%! Or instead, I want Nords to have 60% chance for a muscular schlong. Unless I change the other 2, I have 80%. As an accountant, this makes me crazy! :dodgy:

I'm not sure if this is possible, but here's a suggestion: instead of having separate pages for schlong type have this, for example:

Schlong probability

which rounds to 100. Now if you want to increase the chance of muscular to say, 60, then it automatically decreases the other 2 to 20 each, still totaling 100. Also, instead of having size distribution probabilities by type, have it by race instead. So to be cliché, let's say that Redguards are typically better hung than others. So you slide the distribution scale that way once rather than doing it 3 times (once for each s-type). This would seem to be a much more efficient way of doing it.

I realize I'm nitpicking, but hey like I said, I'm an accountant. This is what we do. :lol:

Your suggestion is intuitive and user-friendly, but it would also harder to code. Note that any schlong addon can be installed or uninstalled at any moment, and not all addons are designed to work with all races or genders. Is easier if each schlong has its own page and settings

10 + 10 + 100 translates to a random 1-100 of 8.3 + 8.3 + 83.3

:D

The first on is:

The second:

Try with another armor. Not likely this is a SOS issue.

You see that line each time you change zone.

Is there any chance of getting the central Schlongified Faction built into the master?  It would allow other mods to "measure up" an NPC, etc ;)

You can get it with
Faction f = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xAFF8, "Schlongs Of Skyrim.esp") as Faction

Install the revealing mod, use the debug spell, post load order and papyrus log

These are not SOS issues. Report the issue here http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/

These are not SOS issues, I think it happens with SOS light also. Report the issue here http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/

Schlong probability

Your suggestion is intuitive and user-friendly, but it would also harder to code. Note that any schlong addon can be installed or uninstalled at any moment, and not all addons are designed to work with all races or genders. Is easier if each schlong has its own page and settings
10 + 10 + 100 translates to a random 1-100 of 8.3 + 8.3 + 83.3

Okay, so the percentages are relative to each other. That makes me feel much better. :D

So, I've been having a bit of an issue getting SOS to work. I'm using a custom race and edited in the genitals nodes (copied them over from the XP32 base skeleton), the NPC GenitalsBase bone nodes 1-6 or whatever (I think that's the proper one), but every time I get in-game I CTD, even with SOS disabled (so I'm guessing it's the skeleton). I was wondering what exactly I'm doing wrong with the bones placements, if there's something extra I'm missing, or what.

How do you make your players penis bigger?

LOL. I asked the same. You need a potion. Read the response towards the top of this page. It gives you instructions on how to get the potion through the console, rather than paying 1500 GP for them.  

I've got this odd problem with SOS installed where male NPCs all have this funky body suit texture on under their clothing.  It's some weird texture overlay with a reddish leather suit over a black background, which I'm guessing is some sort of underwear overlay.  In this screenshot you can see it, it covers the entire body, minus the head, hands, and feet and when the NPC's armor/clothing is removed, this goes away.  It's also sporadic, one NPC will have it and when I save and restart the game, it'll be gone, but eventually as I play more and more NPCs will have it show up on them.

I've got the required files for SOS installed, and I've got the nude male suit turned off in sexlab.  I haven't knowingly installed any mods to specifically altar the males.  Whether or not this is something specific to SOS, it's only when I have SOS installed that this shows up.  Any ideas what's causing this?

Here's my active mods.

Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
actorEvents.esm
fox_shop.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
JSwords.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
Rainbows.esp
SplashofRain.esp
alvor's house dynamic.esp
enhancedlightingforrealisticlighting.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp
JK Crafting Breakdown.esp
ShootingStars.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
JSwords_Load_Screens.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
iHUD.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Dual Hand Combo Hotkeys.esp
SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
BAMM.esp
CF_fox_Clothes.esp
Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons CBBE.esp
Falmer Darkseeker.esp
FoxMerged.esp
HentaiMaxiArmor.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
isilNarsil.esp
JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
mavari armor.esp
Osare GothicLolita.esp
R18Pn - Ritter Armor - Heavy.esp
R18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.esp
R18Pn - Heilige Mutter Armor.esp
Reaper's Hunter's Armor.esp
ShreddedTrissMash.esp
The Unclaimed Delivery.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
TGLNordArmor.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
zzLSAR.esp
Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp
HarvestOverhaul.esp
HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp
atticlakeview.esp
DA_Skyship.esp
IC-HearthfireEmittanceEnhancement_Blue.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
ShezriesHFKitchen.esp
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp
AchieveThat.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
JulesDisenchantGodAmulets.esp
Proper Aiming.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
SOS Schlong Controller.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
zzEDialog.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
Balanced_Magic.esp
Balanced_Magic_Dawnguard.esp
MystraTransmuteOreNoCooldown.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts - Two Fire.esp
Artifact Disenchanting.esp
Artifact Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp
Artifact Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp
FormsEdit.esp
JulesRankPerks.esp
magicscaling.esp
zzLSARAddon.esp
_NewHair.esp
_zzCCCHairs.esp
numenume Hair.esp
_zzSimsHair.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
RaceMenuFreckleOverlays.esp
HousecarlWhiterun.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
PCEA - 0 - DG and DB DLC - All Races.esp
WATER.esp
WATER Plants.esp
WATER DG.esp
WATER DB Waves.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
fox-disablefoxbreathsound.esp
OCR-Fixes.esp
NewmillerDarkVampKnight.esp

ScreenShot50.jpg

I've got this odd problem with SOS installed where male NPCs all have this funky body suit texture on under their clothing.  It's some weird texture overlay with a reddish leather suit over a black background, which I'm guessing is some sort of underwear overlay.  In this screenshot you can see it, it covers the entire body, minus the head, hands, and feet and when the NPC's armor/clothing is removed, this goes away.  It's also sporadic, one NPC will have it and when I save and restart the game, it'll be gone, but eventually as I play more and more NPCs will have it show up on them.

I've got the required files for SOS installed, and I've got the nude male suit turned off in sexlab.  I haven't knowingly installed any mods to specifically altar the males.  Whether or not this is something specific to SOS, it's only when I have SOS installed that this shows up.  Any ideas what's causing this?

Here's my active mods.

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

actorEvents.esm

fox_shop.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

JSwords.esm

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

Rainbows.esp

SplashofRain.esp

alvor's house dynamic.esp

enhancedlightingforrealisticlighting.esp

mintylightningmod.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

Dual Sheath Redux.esp

ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp

JK Crafting Breakdown.esp

ShootingStars.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

JSwords_Load_Screens.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI.esp

iHUD.esp

Customizable Camera.esp

Dual Hand Combo Hotkeys.esp

SkyrimConfigMenu.esp

BAMM.esp

CF_fox_Clothes.esp

Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons CBBE.esp

Falmer Darkseeker.esp

FoxMerged.esp

HentaiMaxiArmor.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

isilNarsil.esp

JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp

mavari armor.esp

Osare GothicLolita.esp

R18Pn - Ritter Armor - Heavy.esp

R18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.esp

R18Pn - Heilige Mutter Armor.esp

Reaper's Hunter's Armor.esp

ShreddedTrissMash.esp

The Unclaimed Delivery.esp

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp

TGLNordArmor.esp

Unique Uniques.esp

zzLSAR.esp

Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp

HarvestOverhaul.esp

HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp

atticlakeview.esp

DA_Skyship.esp

IC-HearthfireEmittanceEnhancement_Blue.esp

Inconsequential NPCs.esp

ShezriesHFKitchen.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp

AchieveThat.esp

BetterQuestObjectives.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

JulesDisenchantGodAmulets.esp

Proper Aiming.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SOS Equipable Schlong.esp

SOS Schlong Controller.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp

zzEstrus.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

zzEDialog.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp

Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp

Balanced_Magic.esp

Balanced_Magic_Dawnguard.esp

MystraTransmuteOreNoCooldown.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts - Two Fire.esp

Artifact Disenchanting.esp

Artifact Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp

Artifact Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp

FormsEdit.esp

JulesRankPerks.esp

magicscaling.esp

zzLSARAddon.esp

_NewHair.esp

_zzCCCHairs.esp

numenume Hair.esp

_zzSimsHair.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

RaceMenuFreckleOverlays.esp

HousecarlWhiterun.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp

CharacterMakingExtender.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

PCEA - 0 - DG and DB DLC - All Races.esp

WATER.esp

WATER Plants.esp

WATER DG.esp

WATER DB Waves.esp

Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

fox-disablefoxbreathsound.esp

OCR-Fixes.esp

NewmillerDarkVampKnight.esp

ScreenShot50.jpg

I tried to reproduce this problem some time ago and I couldn't. But I tested with no other mods so maybe it's a mod conflict. First move all SOS esp files to the bottom of your load order. To make sure no other mod overwrites SOS changes. Check in game if the issue persists before proceeding.

Quite interesting image, this is the underwear texture replacing the body texture. Is that a vanilla armor? I've seen issues like that (wrong textures at random) on custom female armors.

Anyway I've changed a couple of things in SOS esp file. As I can't reproduce the problem I have no idea if this fixes anything.

- SkinNaked --> this affects all NPCs

- ArmorGuardCuirassWhiterun --> this affects only whiterun guards

Backup and replace the SOS esp file and check if the problem is fixed for whiterun guards, and also for other NPCs

The esp file is for SOS version 2.04.010, update to this version if you are using an older one.

Not for general use

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

So, I've been having a bit of an issue getting SOS to work. I'm using a custom race and edited in the genitals nodes (copied them over from the XP32 base skeleton), the NPC GenitalsBase bone nodes 1-6 or whatever (I think that's the proper one), but every time I get in-game I CTD, even with SOS disabled (so I'm guessing it's the skeleton). I was wondering what exactly I'm doing wrong with the bones placements, if there's something extra I'm missing, or what.

There are 8 bones in total. Compare both skeletons, node names and tree hierarchy must mach. Is just copy-paste and rename, there is no extra stuff.

So I'm trying to get SoS once again working in my game after a re-install of Skyrim and encountering the issue where the schlong bends to the right. Constantly. On every male NPC.

I'm aware of the advice in the original post. It does nothing. I've re-installed SoS, taking care to verify the SoS skeleton is overriding what I already have installed (XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS 1-93a) > ran BOSS > generated FNIS > entered game > restarted SoS > bend issue still there.

I then tracked down a post in another SoS thread saying to do the opposite... so I tried that too. Installed SoS > overrode w/ XPMS 1-93a > ran BOSS/FNIS > restarted SoS once in game... issue was fixed! So I went about my business, eventually exited the cell and a little bit later discovered that, once again, everything was curving to the right. I changed NOTHING in my mod line-up, didn't even exit the game... it reverted back to the 'bend' issue after seemingly being fixed all on its own. All I did was change cells and kill maybe a half dozen mobs. I tried the same thing that worked the second time (override w/XPMS 1-93a) and the issue persists!

Incredibly frustrating! I had a stable SoS working before this re-install. I know it's possible.  WTH am I doing wrong?

*edit* I've now also tried using the patch posted by Uriel on page 54 of this thread and it had zero effect. Schlongs still bending right and driving me crazy.

To be clear, I'm currently testing SoS in game paired with SD+ auto surrender. Previously when it worked for that briefest of periods, it would have been paired with Radiant Prostitution. Not entirely sure if this would effect anything... I assume if working with one it should work with all LL mods (theoretically) ?

*edit #2* Turns out Uriels patch from p54 works, at least at first glance... when installed to the correct location. (data/scripts) Leaving this post in hopes it might save someone else a little bit of time in the future. An update to the 'Popular Troubles' on the first page would be highly convenient, especially since the wording on that line is apparently instructing people to do this incorrectly.