These traces are not produced by SOS. I don't see any SOS trace in your log. Do you see the schlongification message after each game load?

Anyway, the "error: Unbound native function "HasKeywordString" called"

looks like you have some problem in your SKSE installation. Not (properly) installed, or old version

Thanks for the fast response. I see the schlongification message on load; and have been using and re-installed the latest stable SKSE (1.9.32.0) as you mentioned it is most likely my SKSE install.

I found that creating a new character with ver .10 and the full mod load caused the creature error on all NPC's. However, if I started with a minimal mod load and slowly added the other mods (and running BOSS / checking load order & conflicts as usual) it all worked as intended. This was checked with the Random Attack mod. A little odd, but it is working by adding the rest of the mod load a few at a time. At least for now. :)

Thanks again.

Hello, I recently upgraded from 2.03.010b to 2.04.010

As your instructions write I only need to update my version and thats it, so I did.

However the SOS menu doesnt show up in MCM.

I do get the Plugin xyz loaded message for the shlong plugins, but never anything else.

Yes I did use BOSS to put the load order right + I do have all required mods.

Neevermind, I just realized theres 2 SOS mod files to activate, duh.

Sorry~

Just for completeness sake I tried reverting to 4002 to see if that would fix my bending schlongs as well, it didnt :(

I have started several new games after installing new and supposedly healthy versions of the mod and I still get the bendy schlongs, I will say though that I NEVER got it with Sexlab1.35 and earlier.

Has anyone figured out a way to use this mod and Hmm What To Wear at the same time? I reaaally want to use them both, but SOS screws with slot 52 I think it is, and both mods seem to use that slot for things. Ironically, What To Wear is only for females... so I don't understand why SOS is screwing with the female equip slots.

Basically you can't equip anything on the panties/underwear/pelvic slot while equipping an armor mask with What To Wear, which is necessary for the armor values and whatnot. So basically you can either have armor stats and have a naked bottom, or have no armor stats and be clothed down there. And somehow it's SOS that screws this up on females.

I've seen people clearly identify this conflict, but I've never heard of a fix or workaround for this... Someone please help?

Finally got around to trying this mod out.  Very impressed with the state of things, I must say.

I did find myself wondering if anyone had tried their hand at tweaking the HDT physics.  For the time being, the flaccid state sways more or less like it's underwater or in extremely low gravity.  I know it's early days for schlong physics, and it took a while before we got decently believable breast physics in the form of My Body Is Not Jello, but it never hurts to ask.

I'm having some trouble with aspects of this mod, but I'm not sure if it's just because I'm very new to the whole modding buisness, or what. 

I have SOS and UNP up and running wonderfully, the only downside is that I cannot get the SOS All Armor Revealing patch to also work.

I've downloaded the most recent version of the mod, SOS - All Armors Revealing v0.2.7z, and installed it according to the directions that b3lisario provided, but no dice.  If anyone knows anything that might help with this endevour, it'd be much appreciated!

I don't even know what else to post here, information wise, that might be productive, my apologies :/

Still having penis bending on he right side from time to time. This time is not PC but NPC's. Something is very wrong with all version above 4002. Yet, I'm very grateful for all hard work and fixes. No hard feelings, just observation.

"No hard feelings"? You speak more truly than perhaps you realize!

Seriously, I have the same problem since upgrading sexlab on my laptop (upgraded from 1.14 to 1.39, following instructions to the letter) and upgrading SOS to the most recent (non beta) version. I have also lost all control of my schlong with the pageup and pagedown buttons. Sometimes the schlong is flaccid, sometimes hard, but no changes from one state to the other. Oh, and the schlong is very small (used to be size 10 and still displays that number in MCM, but looks  . . . needledick).

Any advice much appreciated.

It looks like you have the "new game" bug baked in your savegame. Read mod description, troubleshooting section

Thanks for the advice. I think you are right about the save game bug, since I now realize I was not getting the schlongification message. I was also not getting the restart quest option even though I am using the latest (non Beta) SOS.

So I followed instructions and reinstalled SOS, but now I either CTD as soon as I load a save or I have the dreaded underwear bug (no schlong). I reinstalled SOS using NMM. Any idea what might be wrong? Should I reinstall and try an older version of SOS?

Many thanks

Make sure you overwrite all files

Has anyone figured out a way to use this mod and Hmm What To Wear at the same time? I reaaally want to use them both, but SOS screws with slot 52 I think it is, and both mods seem to use that slot for things. Ironically, What To Wear is only for females... so I don't understand why SOS is screwing with the female equip slots.

Basically you can't equip anything on the panties/underwear/pelvic slot while equipping an armor mask with What To Wear, which is necessary for the armor values and whatnot. So basically you can either have armor stats and have a naked bottom, or have no armor stats and be clothed down there. And somehow it's SOS that screws this up on females.

I've seen people clearly identify this conflict, but I've never heard of a fix or workaround for this... Someone please help?

This was fixed some time ago for custom armors and non-schlonged NPCs which is the case. Your armors have already been modified by old versions of SOS and these modifications are baked in your savegame. Here is a patch that adds an option in the MCM menu for cleaning all the armors. Update to 2.04.010 before applying it

SOS 2.04.010 - mcm clean armors.7z

Finally got around to trying this mod out.  Very impressed with the state of things, I must say.

I did find myself wondering if anyone had tried their hand at tweaking the HDT physics.  For the time being, the flaccid state sways more or less like it's underwater or in extremely low gravity.  I know it's early days for schlong physics, and it took a while before we got decently believable breast physics in the form of My Body Is Not Jello, but it never hurts to ask.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/?p=671643

I'm having some trouble with aspects of this mod, but I'm not sure if it's just because I'm very new to the whole modding buisness, or what. 

I have SOS and UNP up and running wonderfully, the only downside is that I cannot get the SOS All Armor Revealing patch to also work.

I've downloaded the most recent version of the mod, SOS - All Armors Revealing v0.2.7z, and installed it according to the directions that b3lisario provided, but no dice.  If anyone knows anything that might help with this endevour, it'd be much appreciated!

I don't even know what else to post here, information wise, that might be productive, my apologies :/

Upload the resulting esp file

Thanks so much for a quick reply, b3lisario!

So, assuming I have the right .esp file, (the one that was generated when I did the patch in the java extension) from the \common\Skyrim\Data\ directory, this should be it:

Try this new version, I've modified it to revert the changes SOS does to vanilla armors. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=667444

Eureka, it works perfectly!  For additional notes, I'm using it in combonation with UNP - Ultra Skimpy Armor by Nightasy - REV A Version 5 1, as the only other mod to the program at this point in time.  Thank you so much for the troubleshooting help, you've been wonderful.

I still can't get over how great this mod is.  My own mod uses it indirectly through Sexlab Aroused and it is just amazing.

If I might suggest a couple of items that would serve to enhance the mod considerably:

1: This has probably been asked about before, but a length-without-girth slider would be useful.

2: Perhaps easier to implement: A finer erect slider.  Or more specifically, more transitional positions between flaccid and fully erect.  I believe it's currently 20?  Couldn't hurt to raise that to 100.  This would permit nearly imperceptible changes to the arousal state, resulting in a very realistic effect.  For now, the transitions are not subtle, even one step at a time.

And now I must return to my attempts to figure out why editing the schlong's position in Nifskope produces absolutely zero difference in-game. ;p

This was fixed some time ago for custom armors and non-schlonged NPCs which is the case. Your armors have already been modified by old versions of SOS and these modifications are baked in your savegame. Here is a patch that adds an option in the MCM menu for cleaning all the armors. Update to 2.04.010 before applying it

attachicon.gifSOS 2.04.010 - mcm clean armors.7z

I uninstalled my version (2.03.010b), installed the new version and the MCM add on you linked, and it breaks my saves.

The MCM add on wants to overwrite script files, so as soon as I allow it to, my saves break. If I install just the new SOS version, or don't allow the MCM add on to overwrite the scripts, my saves still work... but obviously I'm seeing no change to the MCM menu in that scenario.

Do I honestly need to use clean saves just to add this MCM menu thing in to fix this...?

nice work, i really like it

but something do not work

i can not change the schlongsize on my man char (with the potions), i can change the size on npcs

it is not a custom race, just the normal nord race

- Schlong size does not change: Please verify that you are running the latest version of SKSE and launched Skyrim via the SKSE launcher.

i use the latest version of skse and launch it over new skse launcher

i do not know, what im doin wrong, please help me

Couple of questions: I'm using SOS Full Version, is there a way to permanently schlongify a specific female NPC yet (and vice versa)? Or do I have to manually add the equippable schlong and re-equip it for them through console each time they remove their clothes? If there are console commands to make that happen, I'd be okay with that, but I couldn't find a whole lot of information about how extensive the futa features were in this topic.

Will there eventually be a full-scale schlongification feature for women like there is for the males? Maybe a customizable percentage chance of women having schlongs, and potions to add/remove them?

I installed 2.05.009 by uninstalling 2.04.001 and installing 2.05.009, per listed instructions.  I only have Vector Plexus Regular installed.  I do have Racemenu with SOS addon installed.  I have no problem with my own character.  

I have 3 Problems with 2.05.009, all associated with NPCs:

(1) 100% of all NPCs wearing revealing armour are wearing undies. 90% of the time, if I force them to unequip, then re-equip armor via console, then it is ok (schlong appears, undies go away). 10% of the time, I get permaundies.  Note, in addition to Aoki's revealing armour, I use all of DS's latest revealing armours as well.

(2) 100% of all NPCs that are already naked have permaundies.  (E.g., I use "Nothing but a hat couriers", so couriers by default are naked, but now are permaundies.  Had no problems before.

(3) Giving potion to NPCs with > 10 size, gets dialog "Im big enough".  Have not encountered any NPCs with > 10.  I expected, based on features, to be able to go up to 20.

Debug spells:

For #1 (Guard with revealing armor, but wearing undies): 

SOS version 2.05.009

Actor Magic Effect: True

Erection: False

PC Setup Spell: True

Faction: SOS Vector Plexus Regular, Rank: 8

Schlongified by Addon: False

Armor: 136455, Slot Mask: 4

Armor Stats: TRUE, False, False

For #2 (NPC already naked, but displaying permaundies):

SOS version 2.05.009

Actor Magic Affect: True

Addons:1, OK: 1

Faction: None, Rank: N/A

Schlongified: Schlongified Faction, Rank: 8

Armor: 0, Slot mask: 0

Armor Stats: False, False, False

attachicon.gifSOS 2.04.010 - mcm clean armors.7z

I uninstalled my version (2.03.010b), installed the new version and the MCM add on you linked, and it breaks my saves.

The MCM add on wants to overwrite script files, so as soon as I allow it to, my saves break. If I install just the new SOS version, or don't allow the MCM add on to overwrite the scripts, my saves still work... but obviously I'm seeing no change to the MCM menu in that scenario.

Do I honestly need to use clean saves just to add this MCM menu thing in to fix this...?

No, you can:

- do a clean save of SOS and use a newer version

- do a clean save of the armor mod

- wait for next SOS release

BTW what do you mean with "breaks my saves"? I don't think the patch is doing anything to your saves. Do you have a Papyrus log?

i can not change the schlongsize on my man char (with the potions), i can change the size on npcs

- Schlong size does not change: Please verify that you are running the latest version of SKSE and launched Skyrim via the SKSE launcher.

Enable the Papyrus logging, drink a potion, use the debug spell, and post the resulting Papyrus log

About SOS Light 1.04 : why are the schlongs' textures so low rez and blurred compared to ver. 1.00 ?

And why are schlongs wrongly bent in 1.04 using SL 1.39b while they work perfectly in 1.00 ?

They have changed to fix other issues. Are you sure of the bending issues? You can use 1.00 if it works better for you

Couple of questions: I'm using SOS Full Version, is there a way to permanently schlongify a specific female NPC yet (and vice versa)? Or do I have to manually add the equippable schlong and re-equip it for them through console each time they remove their clothes? If there are console commands to make that happen, I'd be okay with that, but I couldn't find a whole lot of information about how extensive the futa features were in this topic.

Will there eventually be a full-scale schlongification feature for women like there is for the males? Maybe a customizable percentage chance of women having schlongs, and potions to add/remove them?

SOS works for females also, but you need a schlong addon specific for females.

Hey guys, can someone help me to fix this problem:

NRAw9Uf.png

gf3ftCz.png

As you see the penis is not in the right place.

I'm using SexLab 1.39b and SOS 2.04.010 (Overwriting XPMS skeleton stuff)

Thanks in advice

Vanilla game

+ skyui

+ XPMS 1-93a, default options

+ Live Another Life

+ SOS 2.04.010, default options with vectorplexus regular schlong, overwriting all files

+ Sexlab SexLabFramework.v139

+ SexLabMatchMaker.Rev6

+ FNIS 4.1.1

No other mods

New game via Live Another Life, then coc whiterundragonsreach

No bending issues after 20 or so Irresistible spells (Male PC / female NPC)

Only a erection issue in one of the stages.

Uninstall mods / delete files until it works

I installed 2.05.009 by uninstalling 2.04.001 and installing 2.05.009, per listed instructions.  I only have Vector Plexus Regular installed.  I do have Racemenu with SOS addon installed.  I have no problem with my own character.  

I have 3 Problems with 2.05.009, all associated with NPCs:

(1) 100% of all NPCs wearing revealing armour are wearing undies. 90% of the time, if I force them to unequip, then re-equip armor via console, then it is ok (schlong appears, undies go away). 10% of the time, I get permaundies.  Note, in addition to Aoki's revealing armour, I use all of DS's latest revealing armours as well.

(2) 100% of all NPCs that are already naked have permaundies.  (E.g., I use "Nothing but a hat couriers", so couriers by default are naked, but now are permaundies.  Had no problems before.

(3) Giving potion to NPCs with > 10 size, gets dialog "Im big enough".  Have not encountered any NPCs with > 10.  I expected, based on features, to be able to go up to 20.

Debug spells:

For #1 (Guard with revealing armor, but wearing undies): 

SOS version 2.05.009

Faction: SOS Vector Plexus Regular, Rank: 8

Armor: 136455, Slot Mask: 4

Armor Stats: TRUE, False, False

For #2 (NPC already naked, but displaying permaundies):

SOS version 2.05.009

Actor Magic Affect: True

Addons:1, OK: 1

Faction: None, Rank: N/A

Schlongified: Schlongified Faction, Rank: 8

Armor: 0, Slot mask: 0

They have lost its schlong, the debug info is somewhat incomplete though. Please enable the Papyrus logging and enter game, change the zone where these NPCs are (enter in a building or fast travel). Come back to the NPCs, still underwear? Post the resulting papyrus log

"Enable the Papyrus logging, drink a potion, use the debug spell, and post the resulting Papyrus log"

=================

thanks

i tested now 2.04.009, 2.04.010 and the new beta, still do not work

this is my debug log

SOS version 2.05.009

Addons: 1, OK: 1
Faction: SOS Vector Plexus Regular, Rank: 1
Schlongified: Schlongified Faction, Rank: 1

Armor: 0

Slot Mask: 0

"Enable the Papyrus logging, drink a potion, use the debug spell, and post the resulting Papyrus log"

=================

thanks

i tested now 2.04.009, 2.04.010 and the new beta, still do not work

this is my debug log

SOS version 2.05.009

Addons: 1, OK: 1

Faction: SOS Vector Plexus Regular, Rank: 1

Schlongified: Schlongified Faction, Rank: 1

Armor: 0

Slot Mask: 0

The debug spell looks good, it doesn't explain why the potions don't work. What potion are you using BTW? Dragon essence?

To enable your papyrus logging follow these instructions:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=31562721&postcount=2

I need a file, Papyrus.0.log. Drink the potion and then attach the file (in that order). It will have useful info.