Bending keys. I did some tests.

They don't work just after starting a new game, need to save and reload.

This was unexpected. There is a problem with the use I'm doing of the MCM settings. So early in the game MCM is not loaded or something like that and the keys don't register properly. I will fix that in the next release.

If that is not your case, I'm attaching a script file that will output stuff to your papyrus log when you try to use the keys.

Backup Data\Scripts\SOS_PlayerAliasScript.pex and overwrite it with this file. Then load game, use the keys, exit game, upload your papyrus file.

The schlong controller works exactly like this, except there is no MCM involved. If for whatever reason your MCM is lost the keys won't work. Will fix that also

SOS_PlayerAliasScript.7z

The only problem I am having with the bending is it doesn't work during sex on a NPC male. Least I have not yet get it to work, or if it does it is changing it so slowly I can't tell.

That is right now my only real issue with SoS. Since sometimes during animations the schlong is just bent to far up or down to work with the animation in question.

Edit: Perhaps as a default have the schlong always be straight out, since most of the animations seem to line up best with that. Or give a option in the menu you set a default bend location, say 1-10 with 5 being straight out. Then people could set it there by default.

Edit: Perhaps as a default have the schlong always be straight out, since most of the animations seem to line up best with that. Or give a option in the menu you set a default bend location, say 1-10 with 5 being straight out. Then people could set it there by default.

That's not possible without disabling the animations or swapping the schlong model with a non-animated one.

Any mod can play bending animations on schlonged actors, and they can't be prevented as far as I know.

SOS doesn't reposition the schlong unless you use the keys or the erection spell and is not likely it will change.

If I were you I'd try to pinpoint the conflicting mod that I'm guessing is playing the bending animations.

Thanks for your new patch.

But,

I couldn't bend PC's schlong up with any keys after installing your new patch. My configuration is to use SOS Racemenu addon and modify PC's schlong with the addon. Would the addon affect the bending script? In my current situation PC's schlong could be bent straight with drinking a portion but I couldn't bent it steeply any more.

I've got a problem.

My character and NPCs will not display a schlong with a majority of armours and robes. It is simply a hole in the pelvis.

Here is my load list:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp=1

SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp=1

Lad of Death.esp=1

SOSRaceMenu.esp=1

SOS Schlong Controller.esp=1

SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1

mhpenis.esp=1

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1

SOS - B3lisario Horsecock Addon.esp=1

SOS - Revealing Armors.esp=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

lozmastersword.esp=0

_pocketcraftshop.esp=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=1

HighResTexturePack02.esp=1

HighResTexturePack03.esp=1

Map Markers Camps & Shacks.esp=1

Map Markers Ruins.esp=1

Map Markers Misc.esp=1

Map Markers Cities.esp=1

Map Markers Landmarks.esp=1

Map Markers Shrines.esp=1

miscfollowerfixes.esp=1

thisissparta.esp=1

I have also installed the mods by both Nexus MM and Steam.

I installed all versions of SOS and several addons but some are not displayed in that load list so I assume they work anyway like Size Slider and textures.

PLEASE HELP!!

Just so you know it's happening, and perhaps help someone else with same "problem" I started off with SOS 2.03.010b

Upgraded to SOS 2.03.015. I now have perma undies if the SOS_core esm is enabled. I disable the core esm and it works fine. But of course WyreBash tells me my SOS is missing a master. But it's working which is what I care about!

Slight issue: My game seems to be forgetting the Boost setting I'm using from one game startup to the next. I load a save with a fresh game load and all the guys are at default size. Fortunately, it only takes tweaking the Boost setting (even by just one point) to fix the issue, but it's a nuisance doing this every load.

Just so you know it's happening, and perhaps help someone else with same "problem" I started off with SOS 2.03.010b

Upgraded to SOS 2.03.015. I now have perma undies if the SOS_core esm is enabled. I disable the core esm and it works fine. But of course WyreBash tells me my SOS is missing a master. But it's working which is what I care about!

Please try NMM instead of WryeBash (Smash).

I've experienced curious issues when I installed SOS v.2.03.015 by Smash though I checked between original files and extracted files. And, all types of schlongs should be installed by NMM because I don't know the reason why schlongs were NOT equipped in the other cases except all installation. Maybe, smurf's schlong may be a key on my experiences.

However, now I have an issue of bending a schlong up and down with shift and PageUp or PageDown. I installed a patch @b3lisario released yesterday. In my configuration it didn't work well.

Please confirm and try this patch. 
Of course, you can bend PC's schlong with inputting console command.

I have a question and hope someone can help me with it, Under the section listing compatibility it listed Frostfall - There is a workaround however, if you play with FF settings!

But I have read through this and can't find what the problem is w/ Frostfall and how to work around it? Can someone please help with this and understand that I am new to moding and am still learning.

Thanks for your help and time

*snip*

Don't use NMM; it tends to break more than it fixes.  As far as organizer tools go, NMM is the least preferred option since it has no way of detecting missing masters.  Mod Organizer is probably the best tool for organization, and Wrye still has its place for making bashed patches and easy leveled lists.

I have a question and hope someone can help me with it, Under the section listing compatibility it listed Frostfall - There is a workaround however, if you play with FF settings!

But I have read through this and can't find what the problem is w/ Frostfall and how to work around it? Can someone please help with this and understand that I am new to moding and am still learning.

The conflict with Frostfall, is that it fails to assign a WEAR (a Frostfall system) value to armors with more than one biped-slot assigned. SOS modifies certain armors, adding biped-slot #52 to the attribute of the armor, which allows the armor to be considered as having built-in underwear, making the schlong hidden.

There are two possible tweaks, one is to turn off the WEAR system in Frostfall; which will then set Frostfall to use default values on all armor pieces.

The other is to leave WEAR on, but tweak the rate at which the character gets cold, to account for the 'missing' chest armor WEAR value.

The flaw is with Frostfall, and it really should be an easy fix for them, if they took the time.

*snip*

Don't use NMM; it tends to break more than it fixes.  As far as organizer tools go, NMM is the least preferred option since it has no way of detecting missing masters.  Mod Organizer is probably the best tool for organization, and Wrye still has its place for making bashed patches and easy leveled lists.

The conflict with Frostfall, is that it fails to assign a WEAR (a Frostfall system) value to armors with more than one biped-slot assigned. SOS modifies certain armors, adding biped-slot #52 to the attribute of the armor, which allows the armor to be considered as having built-in underwear, making the schlong hidden.

There are two possible tweaks, one is to turn off the WEAR system in Frostfall; which will then set Frostfall to use default values on all armor pieces.

The other is to leave WEAR on, but tweak the rate at which the character gets cold, to account for the 'missing' chest armor WEAR value.

The flaw is with Frostfall, and it really should be an easy fix for them, if they took the time.

Thanks for your help no big deal since I dont use WEAR when I run Frostfall I haven't tried wear but I dont think that having my axes break and wearout is something I need to spend time worring about... LOL

Hey thanks again for the help... however I am in need of more help,

I dont know a way to make NMM upload a mod from here and have it install it with one simple click,

I do know how to create a folder and name it after the mod create a data folder inside it and then place the needed files into it and then zip it up and then use NMM to upload it from file and install and this works for me most of the time unless I don't get the right files or options picked out...

thats where I need some help with this mod I dont know if its just due to me being new to moding or slow in the head but with this mod and all the options and the instructions not being totally clear to me I can't figure it out...

The instructions say:    If manual installation is prefered, just copy all files and subfolders from each COMMON and only 1 from each OPTION to your data folder (but I strongly recommend you to use NMM instead of manual install).

Alright if I can make sense here and ask the right questions...

In this mod there is  00 Core Options -  00 Common folder    -   a 00 BodyBuilder folder  -  a 00 Default folder   -  a  00 Hairless folder and 00 Hairy folder 

Then there is 11 Average folder and one 11common with Bodybuilder  -  Default  -  Hairless  -   and Hairy  then  12Muscular  12common with Bodybuilder  -  Default  -  Hairless  -   and Hairy then there is 13Regular  and 13common with Bodybuilder  -  Default  -  Hairless  -   and Hairy and then a folder called fomod... containing pics for examples...

Okay this is what I did and please tell me if I made a mistake...

I took all the 00 Common files placed them into the data... I then took only the 00 Bodybuilder in core options folders and placed them into data overwriting as I did... I then took the Hairy folder in the 00 core options... I then took the common files from 13 Regular and placed them in the data overwriting... I then took the 13 Bodybuilder files and placed them into the data overwriting... and last I took the 13Hairy and placed them into the data overwriting...

Am I correct in this?

Thanks for your time and help sorry if I am unclear

That install looks correct for a manual install; just make sure you have a _0 and _1 of each body/feet/hands in your meshes/actors/character/character assets/ folder.

NMM can install SOS, just manually select the downloaded archive the same way you are doing it with zips you made yourself.

But if NMM is still giving you trouble, I will always suggest using Mod Organizer over any other management tool.

I couldn't bend PC's schlong up with any keys after installing your new patch

I also applied the patch, but the problem was still there for me.

That wasn't a patch. It won't fix anything but help to fix it. I'm waiting your papyrus logs

I've got a problem.

My character and NPCs will not display a schlong with a majority of armours and robes. It is simply a hole in the pelvis.

Here is my load list:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp=1

SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp=1

Lad of Death.esp=1

SOSRaceMenu.esp=1

SOS Schlong Controller.esp=1

SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1

mhpenis.esp=1

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1

SOS - B3lisario Horsecock Addon.esp=1

SOS - Revealing Armors.esp=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

lozmastersword.esp=0

_pocketcraftshop.esp=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=1

HighResTexturePack02.esp=1

HighResTexturePack03.esp=1

Map Markers Camps & Shacks.esp=1

Map Markers Ruins.esp=1

Map Markers Misc.esp=1

Map Markers Cities.esp=1

Map Markers Landmarks.esp=1

Map Markers Shrines.esp=1

miscfollowerfixes.esp=1

thisissparta.esp=1

I have also installed the mods by both Nexus MM and Steam.

I installed all versions of SOS and several addons but some are not displayed in that load list so I assume they work anyway like Size Slider and textures.

PLEASE HELP!!

Move all SOS mods except the esm file to the bottom of your load order, in the same order they are.

If that doesn't fix the issue, enable the debug spells in MCM, use them, exit game, and post your papyrus log.

Slight issue: My game seems to be forgetting the Boost setting I'm using from one game startup to the next. I load a save with a fresh game load and all the guys are at default size. Fortunately, it only takes tweaking the Boost setting (even by just one point) to fix the issue, but it's a nuisance doing this every load.

Let's see, you load a savegame, change that setting, save, exit game, reload last save, and the setting is gone? Post your papyrus log

In an upcoming new version of SOS, it will be possible to choose from MCM menu, even through Hot Keys, the type / size of PC and NPC penis?

Not likely. There are potions for that.

In my case, something seems to be pulling down the schlong, like my PC is suffering from impotence, it happens during/after Sexlab animations, schlong goes flaccid out of nowhere(I can still use the bend keys during this scenario). I also noticed a delayed erection when I remove my PC clothing, after going erect, it goes out of control and goes flaccid again. (This happens when the bend keys starts to fail).

I always test with a a new game, here are the things that I did, Using alternate start mod, I started my game at Dragon's Bridge, 1.) Tested SOS, yep, working including the bend keys 2.) Tested it with Sexlab animations using Radiant Prostitution, yep, works too. After that, I traveled to Morthal via carriage(mod) used Radiant Prostitution again, this time, the keys started to fail and my schlong won't bend anymore.

I also applied the patch, but the problem was still there for me. I am not really familiar with troubleshooting mods, I don't think I'm having a mod conflict since, I followed the SOS description. Do I have to show my Load order? (I use BOSS)

Do you use sexlab's nudesuits? Not sure what is that, a MCM setting? I remember have read something about nudesuits being incompatible with the bending keys. troubleshooting this issue should be easy. Uncheck all your mods except sos, sexlab and Radiant Prostitution, and its requirements. And try to reproduce the issue. If you can't, activate a bunch of mods and try again.

Hey thanks again for the help... however I am in need of more help,

I dont know a way to make NMM upload a mod from here and have it install it with one simple click,

I do know how to create a folder and name it after the mod create a data folder inside it and then place the needed files into it and then zip it up and then use NMM to upload it from file and install and this works for me most of the time unless I don't get the right files or options picked out...

thats where I need some help with this mod I dont know if its just due to me being new to moding or slow in the head but with this mod and all the options and the instructions not being totally clear to me I can't figure it out...

The instructions say:    If manual installation is prefered, just copy all files and subfolders from each COMMON and only 1 from each OPTION to your data folder (but I strongly recommend you to use NMM instead of manual install).

Alright if I can make sense here and ask the right questions...

In this mod there is  00 Core Options -  00 Common folder    -   a 00 BodyBuilder folder  -  a 00 Default folder   -  a  00 Hairless folder and 00 Hairy folder 

Then there is 11 Average folder and one 11common with Bodybuilder  -  Default  -  Hairless  -   and Hairy  then  12Muscular  12common with Bodybuilder  -  Default  -  Hairless  -   and Hairy then there is 13Regular  and 13common with Bodybuilder  -  Default  -  Hairless  -   and Hairy and then a folder called fomod... containing pics for examples...

Okay this is what I did and please tell me if I made a mistake...

I took all the 00 Common files placed them into the data... I then took only the 00 Bodybuilder in core options folders and placed them into data overwriting as I did... I then took the Hairy folder in the 00 core options... I then took the common files from 13 Regular and placed them in the data overwriting... I then took the 13 Bodybuilder files and placed them into the data overwriting... and last I took the 13Hairy and placed them into the data overwriting...

Am I correct in this?

Thanks for your time and help sorry if I am unclear

There is a button "add mod from file" in the mods tab. top left area. Click it and select the SOS archive

A full SOS installation has 124 files, if you want to check them

\SEQ\Schlongs of Skyrim.seq

\SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

\SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

\SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

\Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

\Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

\interface\SOS\logo.dds

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\Smurf Average\malegenitals_0.nif

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\Smurf Average\malegenitals_1.nif

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\VectorPlexus Muscular\malegenitals_0.nif

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\VectorPlexus Muscular\malegenitals_1.nif

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_0.nif

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_1.nif

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOSskeleton.nif

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\malebody_0.nif

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\malebody_1.nif

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\malefeet_0.nif

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\malefeet_1.nif

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\malehands_0.nif

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\malehands_1.nif

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\malehandsargonian_0.nif

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\malehandsargonian_1.nif

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\maleunderwear_0.nif

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\maleunderwear_1.nif

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\maleunderwear_gnd.nif

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeleton.nif

\meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeletonbeast.nif

\meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

\meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\Schlongs of Skyrim.esp\00002886.NIF

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\Animations\SOSBendDown.HKX

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\Animations\SOSBendUp.HKX

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\Animations\SOSErect.hkx

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\Animations\SOSFastErect.hkx

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\Animations\SOSFlaccid.hkx

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\Animations\SOSSlowErect.HKX

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\Behaviors\SOSFemaleBehavior.hkx

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\Behaviors\SOSMaleBehavior.hkx

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\Behaviors\SOSVampireLordBehavior.hkx

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\Behaviors\SOSWerewolfBehavior.hkx

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\Character Assets\SOSSkeleton.HKX

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\Characters\SOSFemaleCharacter.hkx

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\Characters\SOSMaleCharacter.hkx

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\Characters\SOSVampireLordCharacter.hkx

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\Characters\SOSWerewolfCharacter.hkx

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\Female\SOSOffset.HKX

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\Male\SOSOffset.HKX

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\SOSFemale.hkx

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\SOSMale.hkx

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\SOSVampireLord.hkx

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\SOSWerewolf.hkx

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\VampireLord\SOSOffset.HKX

\meshes\auxbones\SOS\Werewolf\SOSOffset.hkx

\scripts\SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.pex

\scripts\SOS_AddonQuest_Script.pex

\scripts\SOS_Config.pex

\scripts\SOS_Debug.pex

\scripts\SOS_DecreaseSizeMagicEffect_Script.pex

\scripts\SOS_ErectionMagicEffect_Script.pex

\scripts\SOS_IncreaseSizeMagicEffect_Script.pex

\scripts\SOS_PlayerAliasScript.pex

\scripts\SOS_RevealingArmorMagicEffect_Script.pex

\scripts\SOS_SetupNPCMagicEffect_Script.pex

\scripts\SOS_SetupQuest_Script.pex

\scripts\SOS_TIF_Erection.pex

\scripts\SOS_TIF_Growth.pex

\scripts\SOS_TIF_ShapeChange.pex

\scripts\SOS_TIF_Shrink.pex

\scripts\SOS_TrollololScript.pex

\scripts\SOS_Utility.pex

\scripts\source\SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc

\scripts\source\SOS_AddonQuest_Script.psc

\scripts\source\SOS_Config.psc

\scripts\source\SOS_Debug.psc

\scripts\source\SOS_DecreaseSizeMagicEffect_Script.psc

\scripts\source\SOS_ErectionMagicEffect_Script.psc

\scripts\source\SOS_IncreaseSizeMagicEffect_Script.psc

\scripts\source\SOS_PlayerAliasScript.psc

\scripts\source\SOS_RevealingArmorMagicEffect_Script.psc

\scripts\source\SOS_SetupNPCMagicEffect_Script.psc

\scripts\source\SOS_SetupQuest_Script.psc

\scripts\source\SOS_TIF_Erection.psc

\scripts\source\SOS_TIF_Growth.psc

\scripts\source\SOS_TIF_ShapeChange.psc

\scripts\source\SOS_TIF_Shrink.psc

\scripts\source\SOS_TrollololScript.psc

\scripts\source\SOS_Utility.psc

\textures\actors\character\SOS\Smurf Average\malegenitals_1.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\Smurf Average\malegenitals_1_msn.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\Smurf Average\malegenitals_1_s.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\Smurf Average\malegenitals_1_sk.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\Smurf Average\malegenitals_argonian_1.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\Smurf Average\malegenitals_argonian_1_msn.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\Smurf Average\malegenitals_khajiit_1.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\Smurf Average\malegenitals_khajiit_1_msn.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Muscular\malegenitals_1_msn.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Muscular\malegenitals_argonian_1_msn.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Muscular\malegenitals_khajiit_1_msn.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Muscular\malegenitals_old_1_msn.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_1.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_1_msn.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_1_s.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_1_sk.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_afflicted_1.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_argonian_1.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_argonian_1_msn.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_argonian_1_s.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_khajiit_1.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_khajiit_1_msn.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_khajiit_1_s.dds

\textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_old_1_msn.dds

\textures\actors\character\argonianmale\argonianmalebody.dds

\textures\actors\character\argonianmale\argonianmalebody_msn.dds

\textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

\textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\Schlongs of Skyrim.esp\00002886.dds

\textures\actors\character\khajiitmale\bodymale.dds

\textures\actors\character\khajiitmale\bodymale_msn.dds

\textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1.dds

\textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_msn.dds

\textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_s.dds

\textures\actors\character\male\malehands_1.dds

\textures\actors\character\male\malehands_1_msn.dds

\textures\actors\character\male\malehands_1_s.dds

\textures\actors\character\male\maleunderwear.dds

\textures\actors\character\male\maleunderwear_n.dds

I can't seem to get rid of the undies, I don't have the perma undies mod and I have no imcompatable mods, and am using the latest version...

There are various actions that may provoke a permaundies issue. Some are obvious like not installing any schlong addon, but others are not so obvious like removing a schlong addon or swapping it with another, forget to install a schlong after an update, or maybe script bugs, or engine bugs.

Use a schlong potion to repair the broken NPCs or player. If that doesn't work, use the debug spell and post your papyrus log.

I don't see as a valid solution disabling a master file. I'm surprised this doesn't CTD your game

Let's see, you load a savegame, change that setting, save, exit game, reload last save, and the setting is gone? Post your papyrus log

That's not quite it. Here's the exact sequence:

- I start game

- I load a save

- I quickly check the MCM settings for SOS. Size boost is 201%. I do not change it.

- I cast Attraction Self, PC masturbates. He is the default, non-boosted size.

- I fast-forward through the animation until the PC is fully dressed again.

- I go back into the SOS settings and turn the Size Boost from 201% to 200%. I wait a few moments before closing.

- Attraction Self again. PC masturbates. He is now the fully-boosted size as per the setting.

Here is the Papyrus that reuslted from these actions:

[01/09/2014 - 04:59:53PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

[01/09/2014 - 04:59:53PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)

[01/09/2014 - 04:59:53PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

[01/09/2014 - 05:00:05PM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?

[01/09/2014 - 05:00:05PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?

[01/09/2014 - 05:00:06PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script HentaiImpregnated to HentaiPregnancyQuest (0C0012C7) because their base types do not match

[01/09/2014 - 05:00:07PM] Cannot open store for class "_arissa_inpc_behavior", missing file?

[01/09/2014 - 05:00:07PM] Cannot open store for class "chherdingquestscript", missing file?

[01/09/2014 - 05:00:18PM] warning: Property AMOTResetGeneral on script AMOTMenuQuestScript attached to AMOTMenuQuest (11002DB5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/09/2014 - 05:00:18PM] warning: Property HentaiPregnancyVictimFaction on script hentaipregnancy attached to HentaiPregnancyQuest (0C0012C7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/09/2014 - 05:00:18PM] warning: Property SavedVoices on script sslvoicelibrary attached to SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0B03DE97) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/09/2014 - 05:00:18PM] VM is freezing...

[01/09/2014 - 05:00:18PM] VM is frozen

[01/09/2014 - 05:00:18PM] Reverting game...

[01/09/2014 - 05:00:19PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script HentaiImpregnated to HentaiPregnancyQuest (0C0012C7) because their base types do not match

[01/09/2014 - 05:00:19PM] warning: Property AMOTResetGeneral on script AMOTMenuQuestScript attached to AMOTMenuQuest (11002DB5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/09/2014 - 05:00:19PM] warning: Property HentaiPregnancyVictimFaction on script hentaipregnancy attached to HentaiPregnancyQuest (0C0012C7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/09/2014 - 05:00:19PM] warning: Property SavedVoices on script sslvoicelibrary attached to SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0B03DE97) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:02PM] Loading game...

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] VM is thawing...

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to hentaipregnantactoralias[]

stack:

[HentaiPregnancyQuest (0C0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.gameLoaded() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 45

[HentaiPregnancyQuest (0C0012C7)].hentaipregnancyconfig.OnGameReload() - "HentaiPregnancyConfig.psc" Line 348

[alias PlayerAlias on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (0C0012C7)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] SexLab Compatibility: 'Schlongs of Skyrim.esp' enabled

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scanning for supported plugins...

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] ========== ERRORS RELATED TO MISSING FILES SHOULD BE IGNORED!

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] ERROR: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?

[AUA (1200C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.gameLoaded() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 40

[AUA (1200C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 73

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scan complete.

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] ========== Convenient Horses: Scanning for supported plugins...

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] ========== ERRORS RELATED TO MISSING FILES SHOULD BE IGNORED!

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] ERROR: File "Falskaar.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (27020329)].chquestscript.gameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 122

[CH (27020329)].chquestscript.OnUpdate() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 157

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] ERROR: File "Wyrmstooth.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (27020329)].chquestscript.gameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 123

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] ERROR: File "Convenient Horse Herding.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (27020329)].chquestscript.gameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 124

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] ERROR: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (27020329)].chquestscript.gameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 125

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] ERROR: File "UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (27020329)].chquestscript.gameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 126

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] ERROR: File "3DNPC.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (27020329)].chquestscript.gameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 127

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] ERROR: File "HothFollower.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (27020329)].chquestscript.gameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 128

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] ERROR: File "CompanionValfar.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (27020329)].chquestscript.gameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 129

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] ERROR: File "CompanionArissa.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (27020329)].chquestscript.gameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 130

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] ERROR: File "SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[CH (27020329)].chquestscript.gameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 131

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] ========== Convenient Horses: Scan complete.

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:03PM] InitWidgetLoader()

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:04PM]

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:04PM] =====Wet and Cold is refreshing itself and searching for addons. Any errors below are harmless.=====

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:04PM]

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:04PM] ERROR: File "1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (15000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 261

[alias Player on quest _WetQuest (15000D63)]._WetPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_WetPlayerAlias.psc" Line 29

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:04PM] ERROR: File "Cloaks.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (15000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 273

[alias Player on quest _WetQuest (15000D63)]._WetPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_WetPlayerAlias.psc" Line 29

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:04PM] ERROR: File "Cloaks - No Imperial.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (15000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 275

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:04PM] ERROR: File "Cloaks - Player Only.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (15000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 277

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:04PM] ERROR: File "Wyrmstooth.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (15000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 377

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:04PM] ERROR: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (15000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 384

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:04PM] ERROR: File "getSnowy.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (15000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 438

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:04PM] ERROR: File "ClimatesOfTamriel-WinterEdition.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (15000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 448

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:04PM] ERROR: File "Skyrim Winter Overhaul.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

[_WetQuest (15000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line 448

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:09PM] SOS SchlongLess: Boti entered schlongless state

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:15PM]

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:15PM] =====Wet and Cold is finished refreshing itself and searching for addons!=====

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:15PM]

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:36PM] SexLab: Making thread[0] [sslThreadController <alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0B03CE6E)>]

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:36PM] SexLab: Slotting ActorSlot[0] with [Actor < (00000014)>]

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:37PM] --- sslAnimationSlots: SexLab Animation Slots ------------------------------

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:37PM]  NOTICE: GetByType(1, 1, 0, -1, False, TRUE)

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:37PM]    Found [1] Animations: Arrok Male Masturbation

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:42PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: AnimationStart / AnimationStart_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:42PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:47PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:48PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:49PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:49PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:50PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:50PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: OrgasmStart / OrgasmStart_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:52PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: OrgasmEnd / OrgasmEnd_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:52PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: AnimationEnd / AnimationEnd_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:01:55PM] SexLab: Clearing Actor Slot of Zorlond

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:08PM] SOS ReSchlongify: 5 concealing armors to fix

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:10PM] SOS ReSchlongify: 1 local schlonged actors fixed

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:10PM] SOS ReSchlongify: There are currently 5 concealed armors

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:36PM] SexLab: Making thread[0] [sslThreadController <alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0B03CE6E)>]

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:36PM] SexLab: Slotting ActorSlot[0] with [Actor < (00000014)>]

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:37PM] --- sslAnimationSlots: SexLab Animation Slots ------------------------------

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:37PM]  NOTICE: GetByType(1, 1, 0, -1, False, TRUE)

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:37PM]    Found [1] Animations: Arrok Male Masturbation

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:42PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: AnimationStart / AnimationStart_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:42PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:45PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:45PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:46PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:46PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageStart / StageStart_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:47PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: StageEnd / StageEnd_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:47PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: OrgasmStart / OrgasmStart_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:48PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: OrgasmEnd / OrgasmEnd_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:49PM] SexLab Thread[0] ModEvent: AnimationEnd / AnimationEnd_MatchMaker

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:52PM] SexLab: Clearing Actor Slot of Zorlond

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:58PM] VM is freezing...

[01/09/2014 - 05:02:58PM] VM is frozen

Bending keys. I did some tests.

They don't work just after starting a new game, need to save and reload.

This was unexpected. There is a problem with the use I'm doing of the MCM settings. So early in the game MCM is not loaded or something like that and the keys don't register properly. I will fix that in the next release.

If that is not your case, I'm attaching a script file that will output stuff to your papyrus log when you try to use the keys.

Backup Data\Scripts\SOS_PlayerAliasScript.pex and overwrite it with this file. Then load game, use the keys, exit game, upload your papyrus file.

The schlong controller works exactly like this, except there is no MCM involved. If for whatever reason your MCM is lost the keys won't work. Will fix that also

This is my papyrus log where I just loaded game and inputted bending keys several times. 

Seems to download, @b3lisario, then delete the link.

Ok I installed sexlab to know what the nudesuits are. Your customized SOS body is being replaced with another body provided by Sexlab.

It's a MCM Sexlab setting. It's unchecked by default.

Nudesuits will also nullify the key bindings.

If your issues with SOS begin when you start Sexlab animations, better to seek help here http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/

Is anyone continuing to work on the uncircumcised option?

Just like the SoS creators themselves, I don't think anyone is up for the effort involved. The amount of vertices that would be needed and the complexity of the animations themselves would be absurd.

But, if people are fine with it not retracting for erections then that is something I can add to the to-do list.