Raptor_Z Posted September 9 Posted September 9 8 hours ago, Sangoku25 said: Black Remielle missing values 7f6fe876 to 93b69961 5dcc6ee1 to c24cc6a1 22ec622c to 6a0d36f2 ff05e5f9 to 3841a909 7c0db158 to 14ab0adc 96dc0a8e to ea50e1d1 f57f3e40 to 92cb56c9 09a51ed3 to 24a512cb match_first_index = 64092 to 64626 Remielle Swimsuit hash changes 3.2: Body: 48288582 to df41c403 13c77c3a to 22d04ad5 9bca83d8 to 5ec5e567 c55c57ce to d637a74d 241deac5 to 2cd6516a BodyB: object_index: 56376 to 56736 Remielle White changes 3.2: Body: 7a92a10a to 97664f2f 679a1bd8 to d16f6790 9e8a27ae to da54a57a 9e33a8b6 to b943ec9e 785b21f5 to 28e05a59 BodyB:and A object_index: 57612 to 59094 object_index_count: 1014 to 984 Heads-up: it looks like some values are still missing for "Black," so it might not work. Unfortunately, the one on GameBanana is still broken, too. Some functions don't work, and the socks are defective. https://gamebanana.com/mods/701746 Thanks!
AJDS69420 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Have you found a way to fix the HammyCatte remielle mod?
GalaSeraph Posted September 9 Posted September 9 3 hours ago, mihuoxing said: How'd you fix it? I'm kinda confused. Before the update this mod was working fine for me, but after the update it just doesn't show up anymore. These types of mods are extremely prone to breaking on updates. My screenshot is from before the update; the update simply broke it again. 1
porno36 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 On 3/27/2025 at 6:41 PM, Cooly Fooly said: https://streamable.com/8iq4st Pulchra Anubis V1.1.rar 103.14 MB · 536 downloads Pulchra Anubis V1.2.rar 129.08 MB · 1116 downloads version notes: V1.1 - Fixed weights around crotch to move more naturally V1.2 - Made penis more dynamic, added W-Engine glow, more weight optimizations Pulchra as Bom39's Anubis. Model and original texture from Bom39, his payhip page here: https://payhip.com/Bom39 This mod depends on RabbitFX for certain textures to appear properly. Download here: https://gamebanana.com/mods/531649 Do not put more than one copy of Rabbit in your mods folder, it will break some mods. W-Engine glow is not compatible with this mod. Added W-Engine functionality! Toggles are arrow keys and Shifted arrow keys. This is a free mod I made to develop mod making skills and to give back to the ZZZ modding community. ============================================================================================ This was a fun mod to make! I learned a lot about blender settings, textures, exporting, weight painting, UV's, toggles, and RabbitFX to get the final product which I think looks pretty good. I started off not knowing much about these things. Bom39's original texture for the body and outfit were 4K textures, and since I needed to include almost every texture he used in one diffuse map in order for ZZZ to read it, the textures are a little more than 8K. Some intricate patterns such as the chain were originally intended to use more intricate transparency shader systems than ZZZ uses, and thus appeared only as melted together gold lines in game. I needed to use RabbitFx's texture cutout feature to make these show up properly, and used the glow feature to make the patterns on Anubis' body pop more while I was at it. All in all I probably could do more to get the file size down and I might try later to do that. I regret not being able to make the loin cloth move better. I spent a long time trying to make it work but in the end it's really hard considering every bit of it has to be weighted to an existing part of Pulchra and it hangs so close to her legs so it cant flutter. The balls will clip a bit through it. Hope you all enjoy and thanks for the patience. Akanoyaki made an amazing retexture that improves the mod greatly in my opinion, You can find his post here! now this face's mod is broken since 3.2, can anyhero fix this ??
GeicoGecko Posted September 9 Posted September 9 heres a Fixed version for 3.2 of Hazekers Remielle with her swimsuit and black outfit for anyone who wants it-i did edit her hair with the texture of another mod but that about it. Remielle-HazekerRedux(NSFW)-Fix.rar
Sangoku25 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 A warning for anyone using the manual fixes for Ramiel: they can cause crashes. To play it safe, if the game freezes when you enter the new area, you will unfortunately have to remove the mod and use a new version from the creator. 2
fannywolf Posted September 9 Posted September 9 On 5/10/2026 at 9:02 AM, emperorhell613 said: I really need this one, please +100 1
BERSERKER2234 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 hi i recently used mod rabbitfxfixxer and it messed up my remielle mod, i try deleting it and installing a new file of the same mod but for some reason its still broken and suggestions
Raptor_Z Posted September 9 Posted September 9 8 hours ago, Za Ward said: Does anyone have a mod for Sigrid's beach skin? SigridSwimOG_SimpleToggle.zip
Raptor_Z Posted September 9 Posted September 9 does anyone can help me to fix this mods? RemielleOG_SimpleToggleV1.2.zip RemielleDark_OG_Simple_ToggleV1.1.zip RemielleSwimOG_Simple_Toggle.zip 2
bigb19 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Thank you so much, guys. You’re the best! As you know, I had to download everything again. I had previously fixed a bunch of issues with my mods, but I no longer have access to any of my backups because I had to format my laptop. XinNai had shared a patch that fixed the makeup issue with Velina’s mod, where the makeup wouldn’t change with the different variations. Since I don’t have the file anymore, would anyone be able to share it with me, please? I’d really appreciate it!
daniil2132 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 9 hours ago, jadeseal said: Animation.rar 2.76 kB · 1 download Thanks
IPBNJ Posted September 9 Posted September 9 On 8/24/2026 at 9:00 PM, IPBNJ said: Looking for the QSH retexture of ming chen Yixuan? in the backround. +bump 4
Miohunin Posted September 10 Posted September 10 Hi everyone, I have a problem whenever I use mods with Grace—I use AMD, and my game crashes when I add mods to it. Does anyone know the reason so I can try to fix it?
henry godinez24 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with the Remielle mod. It seems I'm not the only one, so maybe someone can help me or find a solution. the zentrik_bit mod
kurokoi1 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 1 hour ago, henry godinez24 said: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with the Remielle mod. It seems I'm not the only one, so maybe someone can help me or find a solution. the zentrik_bit mod ya trataste el remielle mod fixer de huihui?
dbldip Posted September 10 Posted September 10 Are there any mods for the male characters like Minato that will gender swap them to women?
asz111asz Posted September 10 Posted September 10 13 hours ago, jadeseal said: AmberBed.rar 1.75 kB · 1 次下载 Thanks! Although the MOD can be used, the character colors are all messed up. 1
Momo chan Posted September 10 Posted September 10 9 minutes ago, asz111asz said: Thanks! Although the MOD can be used, the character colors are all messed up. same
NNNJYM Posted September 10 Posted September 10 蕾米x小孩 修復皮膚没脸翅膀異常問題.zip蕾米x小孩.zipCan someone fix this mod?
Junkers69 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 (edited) Hazker Remielle 1.02 fix Hazeker Sigrid 1.01 Remielle - Hazeker Redux (NSFW).zip Sigrid - Hazeker Redux (NSFW).zip Edited September 11 by Junkers69 3
Junkers69 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 15 hours ago, GinoTing said: Help! Can anyone fix this?!! I disabled face swap, if someone will fix original face, please post. Dialyn Hakuhou.7z 4
Sangoku25 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 bunny roxy.7z There are two versions included. The full body is in the mod, so I'm asking if anyone can edit it so she isn't wearing any clothes anymore? ^^ It would actually be enough if it just turned off the base clothing XD Unfortunately, I have no idea about this sort of thing, otherwise I’d do it myself. ^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now