Jump to content

[Zenless Zone Zero] Mods


Nyandred

Recommended Posts

Posted
3 hours ago, bobsan114514 said:

(1455).png.1a43ed0fc81878ffc21db68dbc884497.png

 

The bed isn't showing up:( what should I do?

This is just the .ini file, The full mod is a few pages back in the thread

Posted
6 hours ago, jadeseal said:

 

是的,贝尔纹理在低画质下看起来还不错,但在中高画质时会变暗,我一直没找到解决办法。然后删除图片

 

Thanks.

Posted
15 hours ago, treetoto said:

 How many working futa mods exist? I have Ceaser, Aria (robot only), Miyabi, Qingyi, Seed, Sunna (Maid only), Ye Shunguang, and Zhao.

I lost my bell one in 3.0 and my Jane one has died in 3.2

 
Are these characters you're looking for mods for, or ones you already own?

Outside the ones you mentioned, I know of Piper (trying to recall the creator of that one) adds a bulge option or two to her shorts, plus someone did a Latina reskin somewhere in this thread, and Lucy's summer skin has one by Rainy6, iirc, kinda like Sunna's maid skin futa mod where it's visible and accessorized.

Posted
10 hours ago, Haskiy said:

image.thumb.jpeg.002175d19b6748aee1545caf74f86197.jpeg

anyone know this mod?


That character has only been seen in videos afaik, but I don't think there's any mod or model of it out yet, as much as people have been clamoring for it. I think some were claiming it's AI-generated? You can find the videos somewhere on bilibili, that much I've seen myself.

Posted
7 minutes ago, mihuoxing said:

谢谢,但是纹理又出问题了。

屏幕截图 2026-09-11 205526.png

 

17 hours ago, jadeseal said:

 

是的,贝尔纹理在低画质下看起来还不错,但在中高画质时会变暗,我一直没找到解决办法。然后删除图片

 

 

 

Posted
3 hours ago, Junkers69 said:

有人能修复KanouSakura的柚叶模组吗?我用Claude修复了一些开关,但还是无法让恶魔尾巴正常工作。快捷键应该是“8”。

ASZ111ASZ?

 

 

 

无尾(2).png

无尾(1).png

柚叶水手小恶魔 v1.1 halfixed.7z获取信息......

My mod is working fine, and I didn't encounter the problem you mentioned with the tail not showing up. I'll send you the mod I used. You can  try it.

柚叶.zip

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...