corcvus Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Hey everyone, I've got a problem. I play ZZMI, but since the recent game update, I can't play anymore; the game launches but then crashes on the start screen. Is anyone else experiencing this? If so, could you tell me how to fix it? 2
Sangoku25 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 (edited) Black Remielle missing values 7f6fe876 to 93b69961 5dcc6ee1 to c24cc6a1 22ec622c to 6a0d36f2 ff05e5f9 to 3841a909 7c0db158 to 14ab0adc 96dc0a8e to ea50e1d1 f57f3e40 to 92cb56c9 09a51ed3 to 24a512cb match_first_index = 64092 to 64626 Remielle Swimsuit hash changes 3.2: Body: 48288582 to df41c403 13c77c3a to 22d04ad5 9bca83d8 to 5ec5e567 c55c57ce to d637a74d 241deac5 to 2cd6516a BodyB: object_index: 56376 to 56736 Remielle White changes 3.2: Body: 7a92a10a to 97664f2f 679a1bd8 to d16f6790 9e8a27ae to da54a57a 9e33a8b6 to b943ec9e 785b21f5 to 28e05a59 BodyB:and A object_index: 57612 to 59094 object_index_count: 1014 to 984 Heads-up: it looks like some values are still missing for "Black," so it might not work. Unfortunately, the one on GameBanana is still broken, too. Some functions don't work, and the socks are defective. https://gamebanana.com/mods/701746 Edited September 9 by Sangoku25 14
Bronya16 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 (edited) 1 hour ago, corcvus said: Hey everyone, I've got a problem. I play ZZMI, but since the recent game update, I can't play anymore; the game launches but then crashes on the start screen. Is anyone else experiencing this? If so, could you tell me how to fix it? Don't worry I got chu, meet same problem after update, I'm not sure is the update problem or device because that what Gemini keep said The problem is at , where it can't (quick start) the game with zzmi or The game system detect something --> just change start method into manual, then later you need to launch the game (ZZMI) by urself (manually) How to launch when manual: 1)press start from the XXMI launcher 2) then quickly press start on Original Hoyo launcher This is only method for now , hope it help Edited September 9 by Bronya16 5
corcvus Posted September 9 Posted September 9 24 minutes ago, Bronya16 said: Don't worry I got chu, meet same problem after update, I'm not sure is the update problem or device because that what Gemini keep said The problem is at , where it can't (quick start) the game with zzmi or The game system detect something --> just change start method into manual, then later you need to launch the game (ZZMI) by urself (manually) How to launch when manual: 1)press start from the XXMI launcher 2) then quickly press start on Original Hoyo launcher This is only method for now , hope it help Thanks, man—you really had my back. 1
darklord22821 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 5 hours ago, Endeaevor33 said: Sigrid - Hazeker Redux (NSFW).zip 6
knives86 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 for the bakey void mod - found this and it works but slow motion the screen and GPU ramps up [TextureOverrideRemielleBodyIB] hash = 28e05a59 ;hash = 785b21f5 handling = skip
bobsan114514 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 1 hour ago, corcvus said: ありがとう、本当に頼りになったよ。 Could you tell me the source for this mod?
Momo chan Posted September 9 Posted September 9 (edited) Can someone help me fix the mod? T_T 蕾米埃尔.zip Edited September 9 by Momo chan 1
sobel lucius Posted September 9 Posted September 9 3 hours ago, Bronya16 said: Don't worry I got chu, meet same problem after update, I'm not sure is the update problem or device because that what Gemini keep said The problem is at , where it can't (quick start) the game with zzmi or The game system detect something --> just change start method into manual, then later you need to launch the game (ZZMI) by urself (manually) How to launch when manual: 1)press start from the XXMI launcher 2) then quickly press start on Original Hoyo launcher This is only method for now , hope it help mine somehow still failed. i tried manual it don't wanna go to hoyo launcher, i tried shell also crash. if anyone can help i appreciate it
mihuoxing Posted September 9 Posted September 9 On 2026/9/6 at PM10点10分, GalaSeraph said: 最终发现是 arca.live 上的一个大型模组导致了这个问题。移除该模组后,床的模组运行得更好了,但还不是最佳状态。 不知道为什么,在动画循环中,当白色的蕾米尔遮住贝儿的眼睛时,贝儿的脸会变成白色。 How'd you fix it? I'm kinda confused. Before the update this mod was working fine for me, but after the update it just doesn't show up anymore.
Elamigos2 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 On 8/5/2026 at 11:07 PM, SurrealIce9022 said: https://discord.gg/kdKbKgj3Y Try this one, it's called "Furina's Basement". they have mod for Genshin, WuWa, Endfield and HSR too. Not as much in variety, since the admin of server only came back recently due to the safe zone being nuked, but it is something for the time being. Could you resend the link? the link has expired :c
jadeseal Posted September 9 Posted September 9 4 hours ago, daniil2132 said: Can you fix the mod? Remi x.rar 72.77 MB · 1 download Animation.rar 1
jadeseal Posted September 9 Posted September 9 1 hour ago, mihuoxing said: How'd you fix it? I'm kinda confused. Before the update this mod was working fine for me, but after the update it just doesn't show up anymore. AmberBed.rar 1
CunnyBunny Posted September 9 Posted September 9 On 9/8/2026 at 8:34 AM, Momo chan said: here you go. 海边拍照npc.zip 110.19 MB · 2 downloads I can't find that NPC, no matter what day time I set 😅 Is the mod working?
jadeseal Posted September 9 Posted September 9 2 hours ago, Momo chan said: Can someone help me fix the mod? T_T 蕾米埃尔.zip 107.34 MB · 1 download 蕾米埃尔.rar
corcvus Posted September 9 Posted September 9 3 hours ago, bobsan114514 said: Could you tell me the source for this mod? Here it is; it's just an edit of a mod by Exce. It was made by someone new to modding, but I still like it. https://gamebanana.com/mods/562274
Momo chan Posted September 9 Posted September 9 26 minutes ago, CunnyBunny said: I can't find that NPC, no matter what day time I set 😅 Is the mod working? there is the fix version,but somehow i cant find that NPC too. even though it work on the NPC nearby........ 海边拍照npc修复版.7z 1
corcvus Posted September 9 Posted September 9 2 hours ago, sobel lucius said: mine somehow still failed. i tried manual it don't wanna go to hoyo launcher, i tried shell also crash. if anyone can help i appreciate it For the manual setup, you have to launch ZZZ from the original launcher and then from the XXMI launcher as quickly as possible so that the modded version starts up instead of the original. Yes, it's a bit of a hassle, but it's the only way I can get XXMI to work.
Inksans35 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 On 9/8/2026 at 12:59 AM, Momo chan said: I just download Klon78 mods, and somehow it made the HIA table dissapear. i was try to delete the mods and reset everything but the table still dissapear...does anyone know how to fix this? which mod you use?
Momo chan Posted September 9 Posted September 9 16 minutes ago, Inksans35 said: which mod you use? both of this. I try to re install XXMI after that and somehow the table is back. but the chair still vanished when i stand far away, and appear when i come closer. after the 3.2 update, none of them work btw lol
Momo chan Posted September 9 Posted September 9 (edited) 12 hours ago, jadeseal said: 蕾米埃尔.rar 65.77 MB · 1 download thanks very much T_T Edited September 10 by Momo chan
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now