Jump to content

[Zenless Zone Zero] Mods


Nyandred

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Haskiy said:

Im looking for a SFW, battle style mod for sigrid. Doesnt anyone know one?


I can't remember where I picked this one up from, but this has plenty of extra armor on the base skin! The summer skin is included, but doesn't change except for the additional skintone option (via the / key) and body proportions, I believe.

(Also figured out spoilers, not that I -need- them here, but good to know how it works finally!)

 

sigridredesign_complete.zip

Edited by Bustin-Bustin-Bustin
Hit Enter too early (without Shift).
Posted
5 hours ago, frankluckyee said:

anyone know what happen to safe zone discord? where can we get redeem codes now?

 

The old Safe Zone discord got shutdown. There's a new one with invite links a few pages back here. It includes a section to get notified for codes to redeem.

Posted
21 hours ago, Momo chan said:

I NEED MORE ANIMATED MODS FOR THE MAP, LIKE THIS.10cd0ee8afab2ff576ba.jpg.1868a0c6c0e9f34d6543a755f98dc9cb.jpg5723426be42864763d39.jpg.4939aee1b9ca4b56a60dc68c6a444e0a.jpged72789ed9dd598300cc.jpg.c465ee80b461d94dfcd62d4022d39dd7.jpgfb61ede04ca3ccfd95b2.jpg.f8d6a562594661f5ae4cf525a7fa2299.jpg606e046daa2e2a70733f.jpg.f5814167e2e6ff24ce459d6bd724299a.jpg

if anyone had more of it, pls sent me. T-T

p/s: oh and some random play mods too if posible.

CAN link all of this please?

Posted
21 hours ago, Momo chan said:

我需要更多像这样的地图动画模组。10cd0ee8afab2ff576ba.jpg.1868a0c6c0e9f34d6543a755f98dc9cb.jpg5723426be42864763d39.jpg.4939aee1b9ca4b56a60dc68c6a444e0a.jpged72789ed9dd598300cc.jpg.c465ee80b461d94dfcd62d4022d39dd7.jpgfb61ede04ca3ccfd95b2.jpg.f8d6a562594661f5ae4cf525a7fa2299.jpg606e046daa2e2a70733f.jpg.f5814167e2e6ff24ce459d6bd724299a.jpg

如果有人还有的话,请发给我。TT

附:如果可以的话,也想添加一些随机的游戏模组。

你可以分享一下这些模组吗

 

Posted (edited)
Posted

have you try press F10 to reset the mods yet? or maybe it because you put it in alot of other folder...like, mods-folder-folder-folder-amberhallbed. sometime the mods wont work because of that (i had the same problem before). if you do that too, you need to bring it out. like...mods-amberhallbed.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Momo chan said:

have you try to press F10 to reset the mod yet? or maybe you put it in alot of orther folder or something like that? like...mods-folder-folder-folder-amberhallbed. sometime the mods wont work if you do that (i have the same problem before). if you do that too, then all you need to do is bring it out...like, mods-amberhallbed.

Yeah, still isnt popping up and working, did it work for you after putting the mod in the mods folder?
image.png.f168860c45f14c0a381f47391cf4e32a.pngimage.png.64b49f758d6fb07c47dd0a4ef0db5004.png

Edited by PORTARTO
Posted
3 minutes ago, PORTARTO said:

Yeah, still isnt popping up and working, did it work for you after putting the mod in the mods folder?

Yes, as you can see, it work fine for me.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Momo chan said:

Yes, as you can see, it work fine for me.

aw man, might just be a settings issue for me then, can you show me yours

Posted
1 hour ago, GalaSeraph said:

两个上传都试过;两者断裂的方式相同
image.png.d6b108e9da15f3c4ba8c8a0b025d9981.png

 

I ran into this problem too,The reason is the 'Coffee Shop MOD'. This mod can cause some building models to go missing.And it will make the character's attack effects and the enemy's attack cues disappear.

Fix: You need to delete the 'Coffee Shop MOD' and check the client for integrity.

Finally, just install the MOD shown in the picture.(This is how I did it and I succeeded)

 

Posted

Any chance someone here has any of Rainy's stuff, given its all in the discord only and kemono died around the start of this year I can't actually find any fix for when the summer Belle mod broke but I can see there was a patch in the discord for it

Posted
2 hours ago, asz111asz said:

I ran into this problem too,The reason is the 'Coffee Shop MOD'. This mod can cause some building models to go missing.And it will make the character's attack effects and the enemy's attack cues disappear.

Fix: You need to delete the 'Coffee Shop MOD' and check the client for integrity.

Finally, just install the MOD shown in the picture.(This is how I did it and I succeeded)

 

Ended up being a very big mod from arca.live that caused the issue, with it removed, the bed mod works better, but not quite optimal yet.
image.png.270b718d2e7b82e46c9589367cc3ab27.png
image.png.f28f51cb72bc77ccf46425974f841743.png

Not sure why, but Belle turns white when in the animation cycle where the white Remielle covers her eyes.

Posted
16 minutes ago, GalaSeraph said:

Ended up being a very big mod from arca.live that caused the issue, with it removed, the bed mod works better, but not quite optimal yet.
image.png.270b718d2e7b82e46c9589367cc3ab27.png
image.png.f28f51cb72bc77ccf46425974f841743.png

Not sure why, but Belle turns white when in the animation cycle where the white Remielle covers her eyes.

dont worry, she turn white because its the part of the mod, remielle's time stop power. By default, time stop is triggered automatically. You can use Alt+[ to disable the auto trigger, and then use Alt+] to trigger time stop manually.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...