B_BD_D Posted September 6 Posted September 6 22 hours ago, wonderbaguet said: Here ya go Aria-Housemaid Neko V2.zip 198.47 MB · 2 downloads Thank you
nikoj90 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 3 hours ago, Momo chan said: No te preocupes, se pone blanca porque es parte del mod, el poder de detener el tiempo de Remielle. Por defecto, la detención del tiempo se activa automáticamente. Puedes usar Alt+[ para desactivar la activación automática y luego usar Alt+] para activar la detención del tiempo manualmente. Hi, do you know why mine isn't working? Nothing appears at all. I installed Jane's in the cafe, and it works, but Remi x Belle's doesn't show up. Do you know why?
Momo chan Posted September 6 Posted September 6 14 minutes ago, nikoj90 said: Hi, do you know why mine isn't working? Nothing appears at all. I installed Jane's in the cafe, and it works, but Remi x Belle's doesn't show up. Do you know why? its hard to tell. its work fine for me so...maybe because your setting, or some other mods effect it, or just maybe you put it in to alot of other folders...dont really know though T_T
Saiori Posted September 6 Posted September 6 Do caverabbit's mods ever get shared around here, or are they always locked to their discord?
Clear326 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 VRMachine - Miyabi (full).zip does anyone have a working version of this mod? I cant seem to fix it. VRMachine - Miyabi (full).zip
Fragon0 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 16 hours ago, LwuKann said: Does anyone have fixed version of this mod? I found it on HuiHui,but it's broken though I tried to fix it with tool. 简-以骇侵蚀 by 欲夜愈美丽.zip 93.28 MB · 2 downloads It should be working now 简-以骇侵蚀 by 欲夜愈美丽 - Fixed.zip 3
Momo chan Posted September 7 Posted September 7 (edited) found some good stuff for my map, lol. pls sent me if you guys have something else. especially for random play! Edited September 7 by Momo chan 3
dbldip Posted September 7 Posted September 7 18 hours ago, asz111asz said: I ran into this problem too,The reason is the 'Coffee Shop MOD'. This mod can cause some building models to go missing.And it will make the character's attack effects and the enemy's attack cues disappear. Fix: You need to delete the 'Coffee Shop MOD' and check the client for integrity. Finally, just install the MOD shown in the picture.(This is how I did it and I succeeded) Is the coffee shop mod the reason it slows down when looking downwind?
guwub Posted September 7 Posted September 7 3 hours ago, Momo chan said: 哈哈,我找到了一些适合我地图的好东西。如果你们还有其他好东西,请发给我,特别是适合随机游戏的! Could you share this Bell mod? I tried to fix it, but ultimately failed.
Momo chan Posted September 7 Posted September 7 12 minutes ago, guwub said: Could you share this Bell mod? I tried to fix it, but ultimately failed. the BellxVivian? sure Belle's Hugging Pillow (full).zip 1
SCRUB95 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 21 hours ago, mennyt said: Any chance someone here has any of Rainy's stuff, given its all in the discord only and kemono died around the start of this year I can't actually find any fix for when the summer Belle mod broke but I can see there was a patch in the discord for it Rainy Summer Belle Fix Summer Belle 3.0 fix (2).zip 1
OmegaSix Posted September 7 Posted September 7 6 hours ago, Momo chan said: found some good stuff for my map, lol. pls sent me if you guys have something else. especially for random play! Can you share the beach animation? 1
Momo chan Posted September 7 Posted September 7 11 minutes ago, OmegaSix said: Can you share the beach animation? here you go 海边拍照npc.zip
Momo chan Posted September 7 Posted September 7 (edited) 16 minutes ago, OmegaSix said: Does anyone have a working cafe mod Wow, i want this too. Edited September 7 by Momo chan 1
jadeseal Posted September 7 Posted September 7 13 hours ago, daniil2132 said: Can someone fix this? 哲x柚叶anima.rar 67.93 MB · 1 download 哲x柚叶anima.rar 1
daniil2132 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 2 hours ago, jadeseal said: 哲x柚叶anima.rar 32.41 MB · 1 download Thanks
LwuKann Posted September 7 Posted September 7 13 hours ago, Fragon0 said: It should be working now 简-以骇侵蚀 by 欲夜愈美丽 - Fixed.zip 89.27 MB · 1 download Thank you!!!
Momo chan Posted September 7 Posted September 7 I just download Klon78 mods, and somehow it made the HIA table dissapear. i was try to delete the mods and reset everything but the table still dissapear...does anyone know how to fix this? 1
tootsypop21 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Is there anyway someone might be able to help me with changing the skin tones back to their og ones while leaving the added face makeup/details intact? i believe both also include the skins as well vaultgirls_nicole__.rar vaultgirls_vivian__8cdfb.rar 1
LwuKann Posted September 7 Posted September 7 17 hours ago, Fragon0 said: It should be working now 简-以骇侵蚀 by 欲夜愈美丽 - Fixed.zip 89.27 MB · 1 download So sorry my hero. May I ask you to fix this mod's ini again? But this time is based on the one named "DISABLED_BACKUP_1734577313.Jian". I found this ini can activate the animation of the pipe and scar,which is truly make this mod complete. 1
Protected05 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 Any clue why Lewdlads newest remielle is causing crashes? https://pawchive.pw/patreon/user/3180459/post/168817661
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now