EmrakulTheAeonsElk Posted September 8 Posted September 8 On 5/12/2026 at 9:00 PM, cyberblur said: someone have nekomata hazeker mod? +1 Anyone have the full version of this? 4
EmrakulTheAeonsElk Posted September 8 Posted September 8 4 minutes ago, EmrakulTheAeonsElk said: +1 Anyone have the full version of this? Nevermind I found it. Did some digging. Nekomata - Bottom Heavy (NSFW).zip 2
Fragon0 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 5 hours ago, LwuKann said: So sorry my hero. May I ask you to fix this mod's ini again? But this time is based on the one named "DISABLED_BACKUP_1734577313.Jian". I found this ini can activate the animation of the pipe and scar,which is truly make this mod complete. No problem, I fixed it. The controls are in the Toggles.ini. By the way, this mod was calculating the pulse-cycle by changing brightness by 1, on the scale of 100, every rendered frame. It was way too fast on my 175 hz display, so I changed it to be frame-rate-independent. I assumed the desired duration probably shows up at around 60 fps, so I set the cycle to be 3.3 seconds long ((2x100)/60=3.33 for full cycle) 简-以骇侵蚀 by 欲夜愈美丽 - Animation Fixed.zip
guwub Posted September 8 Posted September 8 16 hours ago, Momo chan said: the BellxVivian? sure Belle's Hugging Pillow (full).zip 37.06 MB · 1 download No, that's not it. What I want is the playable character, Belle.
Aomika Posted September 8 Posted September 8 20 hours ago, Momo chan said: found some good stuff for my map, lol. pls sent me if you guys have something else. especially for random play! I'm requesting the one for the sofa and the one for Nicole.
Momo chan Posted September 8 Posted September 8 1 hour ago, guwub said: No, that's not it. What I want is the playable character, Belle. Oh, here you go, i use both of this. one for "vibrant store manager" and one for "brilliance of stars". bell.zip bell 3.0.zip 2
Momo chan Posted September 8 Posted September 8 1 hour ago, Aomika said: I'm requesting the one for the sofa and the one for Nicole. Randomplay Washroom-Nicole.zip [obj] VideoArchiveSofa CunningHares V2 [animated].zip
dbldip Posted September 8 Posted September 8 17 hours ago, Momo chan said: Wow, i want this too. Does anyone have it?
Elamigos2 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 Could anyone share the invite link to the 'Furina's Basement' server, please?
Momo chan Posted September 8 Posted September 8 1 hour ago, dbldip said: Does anyone have this one? here you go. 海边拍照npc.zip 2
9bit Posted September 8 Posted September 8 19 hours ago, Momo chan said: 私はKlon78のMODをダウンロードしたばかりですが、なぜかHIAテーブルが消えてしまいました。MODを削除してすべてリセットしようとしましたが、テーブルは消えてしまいました...これを直す方法を知っている人はいますか? Probably press 2
LwuKann Posted September 8 Posted September 8 15 hours ago, Fragon0 said: No problem, I fixed it. The controls are in the Toggles.ini. By the way, this mod was calculating the pulse-cycle by changing brightness by 1, on the scale of 100, every rendered frame. It was way too fast on my 175 hz display, so I changed it to be frame-rate-independent. I assumed the desired duration probably shows up at around 60 fps, so I set the cycle to be 3.3 seconds long ((2x100)/60=3.33 for full cycle) 简-以骇侵蚀 by 欲夜愈美丽 - Animation Fixed.zip 89.27 MB · 1 download Thank you! Everything is perfect now. 2
GoonerGooningGoonShi Posted September 8 Posted September 8 Anyone has the password for these mods ? https://pawchive.pw/patreon/user/90362181/post/164676604 - can download the file/mod from here but the zip is password protected. https://pawchive.pw/patreon/user/90362181/post/162142636 Map mod 2
bleppie Posted September 8 Posted September 8 hello, heroes. does anyone have a fix for MingChen's Piper Mod? I don't know why it suddenly turned into this. Thank you! 3
dbldip Posted September 8 Posted September 8 Is it me or does Grace have one of the worst mod selections of ZZZ. I use Gamebannana, Huihui, and some patreons. I have the new Safe Discord and a couple of others. Are there any other sites to get mods from? 1
EmrakulTheAeonsElk Posted September 9 Posted September 9 (edited) Anyone know the hash updates for Remielle? Mods for her broke with the 3.2 update. Edited September 9 by EmrakulTheAeonsElk 1
bigb19 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Hi everyone, does anyone know how to fix this issue? I’ve tried everything I can think of, but nothing has worked so far. I’d really appreciate any help. Thank you! 1
emblemengage Posted September 9 Posted September 9 6 minutes ago, bigb19 said: Hi everyone, does anyone know how to fix this issue? I’ve tried everything I can think of, but nothing has worked so far. I’d really appreciate any help. Thank you! gonna have to wait for hashes probably
Raptor_Z Posted September 9 Posted September 9 2 hours ago, EmrakulTheAeonsElk said: Anyone know the hash updates for Remielle? Mods for her broke with the 3.2 update. +1
syre1N Posted September 9 Posted September 9 (edited) I just made a quick temporary fixer for Remielle with ChatGPT. Feel free to use it if you don't mind. There might be some bugs or minor issues, so make sure you back up your files first. Just drop it directly into the broken mod folder to run it. ZZZ_Remielle_3.2_EN.zip Edited September 10 by syre1N 8
Migtren Posted September 9 Posted September 9 47 minutes ago, syre1N said: I just made a quick temporary fixer for Remielle with ChatGPT. Feel free to use it if you don't mind. There might be some bugs or minor issues, so make sure you back up your files first. Just drop it directly into the broken mod folder to run it. ZZZ_Remielle_3.2_EN.zip VERY VERY THX UU!!
Bustin-Bustin-Bustin Posted September 9 Posted September 9 (edited) 1 hour ago, syre1N said: I just made a quick temporary fixer for Remielle with ChatGPT. Feel free to use it if you don't mind. There might be some bugs or minor issues, so make sure you back up your files first. Just drop it directly into the broken mod folder to run it. ZZZ_Remielle_3.2_EN.zip Can confirm with Slap's Rem, the fix is working like a charm! My only (trivial) issue is I have to go copy the Lumiflux icon I (pun unintended) slapped onto her ass for both skins and restore it on the base one, as I've done for all the Void Hunters. 😆 Correction, I just had the wrong toggle(s) on, hence I couldn't see the mark I put on her. No trivial fix even necessary! Edited September 9 by Bustin-Bustin-Bustin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now