Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Some (very) minor stuff and one game breaking bug i don't know how to solve:

1. game breaking: when bound to the stone as a fuck toy, after going back to the mine Raccar suddenly stops and it doesn't go on. I had this problem before (some month ago) and i think you've already made a potential fix, but appearently it doesn't work. Not sure if there's something wrong with my game, i've started several others with partly other mods... at least i've made sure it's not due to stack dumps this time.

Papyrus.0.log

minor stuff:

2. Again when bound to the stone, stuffing the slaves mouth calls 'oral'. That includes some lesbian animations, imho 'blowjob' would be better, at least for males, probably for both. Or exclude 'lesbian' if it's a male customer.

3. Imho Un/reequipping the belt every time doesn't make much sense in that context, except you want to add some things/dialogues for that (like customer: "she looks nice. will you remove that belt?" Raccan: "Sure, costs a bit, though."  customer: "Nevermind, i'll just use her mouth/boobs" or "Ok, here you go."

4. For insulting slaves you could set her as victim/the animation aggressive, depending on mods used that would cause some consequences. Imho that would be a good idea in general (for all sex you can't say 'no' to), for example i'm using vlkAF Sexlife, an alternative to sexlab aroused (100% compatible with all mods using/requiring it) which has a W&T feature and an option to break consensual animations, but not for agressive. Currently i've turned it off because it would break too much.)

But those last ones are really minor and more or less just personal taste, maybe something you could do when a bug annoys you to much and you want to do something small for a moment, if you like it at all. :)

Right, I'm not totally sure if this is the right area to post this, but for now I'll just assume it is. First, I wanted to ask what "The Items of Jade" are and what they're for in this mod? I came across them by accident by downloading this mod: AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer by towawot . I decided to have a look at what Captured Dreams had in all, and I found a bunch of weird notes about these jade items. I looked around a bit and found the jade items and put them all in my inventory. They're a bunch of restraints, cuffs, collar, belt, not bra tho, and once I had them all, they immediately equipped on to my character. I then got a note about going to meet and ancient god in some ruins at midnight in the southern-eastern swamps to have them removed. That's as far as I got, since no quest or anything popped up. I'm guessing that this is just some sort of easter egg or possibly an unfinished quest by the creator? I really don't know, though I hope there's more to it, because I honestly think it's pretty freakin' cool. So, any of you guys think you can help explain this stuff?

It's kinda "anti cheating quest". ;) Honestly i can't remember right now if i've ever played it and if it's possible to finish, but Vel made clear in the description that he won't give any support for it. Although i agree it's cool, you're on your own here.

i have a problem with a lesson in control. the scene stops after nenya gets the jarl to strip and then they stare at me.

i have all the requirements in my mod list and i have do the embassy quest without a problem.

i'll post the papyrus and my mod organizer lists if it helps.

attachicon.gifc1.PNG

attachicon.gifc2.PNG

attachicon.gifc3.PNG

attachicon.gifc4.PNG

attachicon.gifc5.PNG

I am guessing that you walked over to Nenya as she requested? The force greet on her has a 300 unit radius (7-8 feet or so) and should start dialogue once you do.

If you did and the dialogue didn't start then use   issceneplaying xx04B5FF    to see if that scene is still playing, if so move near then both, use stopscene with the same ID then Startscene with the same ID to restart that scene. If it isn't playing just move to them and use the startscene with the same ID and replay the scene   xx is the load position of CD.

hey val. i noticed an error on the ship. taruk, when talking to the female orc, says  "wish i got to her first, she worth more ..."

i think it was suppose to read "wish i got to her first, she's worth more ..."

there is also one that i remember from the free trial quest where master says something about are slaves, and it possibly should read our slaves. havent done free trial in a while so not sure if it has been changed or not will edit this post if it has or with the line she uses.

edit: the line either was changed or removed.

Updated both male and female dialogue, both had same issue.

1. game breaking: when bound to the stone as a fuck toy, after going back to the mine Raccar suddenly stops and it doesn't go on. I had this problem before (some month ago) and i think you've already made a potential fix, but appearently it doesn't work. Not sure if there's something wrong with my game, i've started several others with partly other mods... at least i've made sure it's not due to stack dumps this time.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Is the mine overseer present? He is part of the scene and if not then it will wait for him to get there, he may be stuck or blocked by other npc's.   The id for the scene one the overseer is there is xx17e507, you can see if it is running using the issceneplaying <id> command, if it is and the overseer isn't there just use tfc to find him, select him and use moveto player on him and it should continue.

minor stuff:

2. Again when bound to the stone, stuffing the slaves mouth calls 'oral'. That includes some lesbian animations, imho 'blowjob' would be better, at least for males, probably for both. Or exclude 'lesbian' if it's a male customer.

I will have to look at adding some exclusion tags. You can also try using the setting in SexLab that tries to filter sex scene according to the sexes of the participants so it should filter out the lesbian scenes in male/female oral sex (so long as the animation has the lesbian tag on it).

3. Imho Un/reequipping the belt every time doesn't make much sense in that context, except you want to add some things/dialogues for that (like customer: "she looks nice. will you remove that belt?" Raccan: "Sure, costs a bit, though."  customer: "Nevermind, i'll just use her mouth/boobs" or "Ok, here you go."

The player is being offered for free and the belt removed before it decides what animation type to use (as I remember). Any money collected is considered a tip for services rendered. I may change this a bit in the future to something similar to what you suggest but currently isn't high on my list.

4. For insulting slaves you could set her as victim/the animation aggressive, depending on mods used that would cause some consequences. Imho that would be a good idea in general (for all sex you can't say 'no' to), for example i'm using vlkAF Sexlife, an alternative to sexlab aroused (100% compatible with all mods using/requiring it) which has a W&T feature and an option to break consensual animations, but not for agressive. Currently i've turned it off because it would break too much.)

I will look into adding the aggressive tag to scenes where you insult them.

But those last ones are really minor and more or less just personal taste, maybe something you could do when a bug annoys you to much and you want to do something small for a moment, if you like it at all. :)

Right, I'm not totally sure if this is the right area to post this, but for now I'll just assume it is. First, I wanted to ask what "The Items of Jade" are and what they're for in this mod? I came across them by accident by downloading this mod: AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer by towawot . I decided to have a look at what Captured Dreams had in all, and I found a bunch of weird notes about these jade items. I looked around a bit and found the jade items and put them all in my inventory. They're a bunch of restraints, cuffs, collar, belt, not bra tho, and once I had them all, they immediately equipped on to my character. I then got a note about going to meet and ancient god in some ruins at midnight in the southern-eastern swamps to have them removed. That's as far as I got, since no quest or anything popped up. I'm guessing that this is just some sort of easter egg or possibly an unfinished quest by the creator? I really don't know, though I hope there's more to it, because I honestly think it's pretty freakin' cool. So, any of you guys think you can help explain this stuff?

It's kinda "anti cheating quest". ;) Honestly i can't remember right now if i've ever played it and if it's possible to finish, but Vel made clear in the description that he won't give any support for it. Although i agree it's cool, you're on your own here.

The device textures are for something I plan to make later but had them made when the red, dark red, black and white textures were being made. I had made a full set so I could see what they looked like and instead of deleting them I made the 'God's Cursed Items' from them. Basically they are nowhere in the game, the only way to get them is how you did and as you found out once you have a set they automatically lock on. Removing them via console or other mod won't work as there are scripts outside of the devices that monitor them and will replace them shortly, essentially you are stuck in them. There is a quest to get them removed that is rather basic, you must go find the Cursed God (an ancient god who was cursed and cast out) who dwells in the ruins near Morthal. The ruin is a high circular wall with an opening in the north side, she appears at midnight but you can't enter prior to that time or she won't appear. You must beg for release, she will almost always say no but may ask for something brought next time (I have not added the scripts or dialogue to remove the item yet) but your base chance of removal is 0.5% and increases by that amount each night you go and beg (and only when you go and beg). If you are lucky she may take pity on you and remove them sooner than later.

There are ways to end the quest and get out of them but there are no stages to it so how is a secret.

I am still considering adding debuffs to the items as well other than just the the extreme weight of the devices. Nothing entirely crippling but things like reduced regeneration of health, mana and stamina or being more susceptible to magic.

I want to warn about a huge bug i encountered not a huge problem if you know but potentially disaster if you don't at least for me:

During customer assist as a slave, binding doesn t work... but this is not a problem (i use latest zaz btw).

More than once master asks more than one thing before completing the previous, in the end the savegame corrupts in various ways...either CTD at random intervals or just going into bended position for binding during any sexlab animation and even worse....but only when i ended the quest.

I am positive its that part of the mod because i have lot of saves...

I never had problems before that event, thus i reloaded....tried 4 times.....all went really bad.

5th time i just used the debug option to end customer quest just as i entered the room and this time my save didn't corrupt.

I still have many savegames thus i can check stuff if needed.

I want to warn about a huge bug i encountered not a huge problem if you know but potentially disaster if you don't at least for me:

During customer assist as a slave, binding doesn t work... but this is not a problem (i use latest zaz btw).

More than once master asks more than one thing before completing the previous, in the end the savegame corrupts in various ways...either CTD at random intervals or just going into bended position for binding during any sexlab animation and even worse....but only when i ended the quest.

I never had problems before that event, thus i reloaded....tried 4 times.....all went really bad.

5th time i just used the debug option to end customer quest just as i entered the room and this time my save didn't corrupt.

Binding should work, I updated ZAZ while bugfixing though some of the bound positions may be renamed or removed.

As for the SexLab scenes there are no restrictions on animations, it just lets SexLab choose the animations. I have not tested it with v1.62 so it may be and issue with it and CD but ALL of CD's sex scenes use the same setup so any of them would cause an issue in that case.

If you have a log from a session please upload it if you can so I can look for errors on these.

Is the mine overseer present? He is part of the scene and if not then it will wait for him to get there, he may be stuck or blocked by other npc's.   The id for the scene one the overseer is there is xx17e507, you can see if it is running using the issceneplaying <id> command, if it is and the overseer isn't there just use tfc to find him, select him and use moveto player on him and it should continue.

He wasn't around and the scene wasn't running when i tested, but that might be because the save was from that very point where nothing happened. After reloading an earlier save everything went fine, maybe it was just Skyrim having hickup or something. I guess i should have tried earlier and it just seemed to be the same problem i had once.

minor stuff:

I will have to look at adding some exclusion tags. You can also try using the setting in SexLab that tries to filter sex scene according to the sexes of the participants so it should filter out the lesbian scenes in male/female oral sex (so long as the animation has the lesbian tag on it).

I think it enforces lesbian scenes then when it's FF and i prefer females with strapons in some cases like Defeat. But it's really not too bad, in case of doubt i have always sexlab tools, just something that i thought it might nice to have one day. :)

The player is being offered for free and the belt removed before it decides what animation type to use (as I remember). Any money collected is considered a tip for services rendered. I may change this a bit in the future to something similar to what you suggest but currently isn't high on my list.

Technically it's totally fine, i just thought "If i'd be that slaver, i'd be too lazy to (un)lock her every time when there is no reason for it." ;)

I also thought about the embassy for example, generally scenes where you can't say "no", and you don't have at least an option to appretiate it. But again, nothing urgent, just another "nice to have". Take your time. :)

*edit: had the same problem beeing stuck after the day to the stone the second day again, but i think i've found the problem and how to fix it as a player:

i have the feeling that i've waited too long OR that i was in a scene at 20:00 game time, both happened every time i've waited until short before the working days end so i'm not sure which one, in those cases the scene didn't start (start it manually and/or teleport the mine overseer didn't help either), but disabling player controls did the trick. :)

The mine overseer appearently isn't needed at all, in both cases when it worked as intended or when i disabled player controls he wasn't there, after some steps towards the mine the screen just faded to black and i was teleported to the mine where he was waiting.

Binding should work, I updated ZAZ while bugfixing though some of the bound positions may be renamed or removed.

As for the SexLab scenes there are no restrictions on animations, it just lets SexLab choose the animations. I have not tested it with v1.62 so it may be and issue with it and CD but ALL of CD's sex scenes use the same setup so any of them would cause an issue in that case.

If you have a log from a session please upload it if you can so I can look for errors on these.

I think i have the save that keep CTD should i post papyrus?

He wasn't around and the scene wasn't running when i tested, but that might be because the save was from that very point where nothing happened. After reloading an earlier save everything went fine, maybe it was just Skyrim having hickup or something. I guess i should have tried earlier and it just seemed to be the same problem i had once.

minor stuff:

I think it enforces lesbian scenes then when it's FF and i prefer females with strapons in some cases like Defeat. But it's really not too bad, in case of doubt i have always sexlab tools, just something that i thought it might nice to have one day. :)

Technically it's totally fine, i just thought "If i'd be that slaver, i'd be too lazy to (un)lock her every time when there is no reason for it." ;)

I also thought about the embassy for example, generally scenes where you can't say "no", and you don't have at least an option to appretiate it. But again, nothing urgent, just another "nice to have". Take your time. :)

*edit: had the same problem beeing stuck after the day to the stone the second day again, but i think i've found the problem and how to fix it as a player:

i have the feeling that i've waited too long OR that i was in a scene at 20:00 game time, both happened every time i've waited until short before the working days end so i'm not sure which one, in those cases the scene didn't start (start it manually and/or teleport the mine overseer didn't help either), but disabling player controls did the trick. :)

If you are currently in a scene when the end of day rolls around he should wait and trigger the end after the customer is done. If you are walked all the way inside the mine then something didn't run right as you should fade and teleport once you get about to the point of the barracks entrance.

The mine overseer appearently isn't needed at all, in both cases when it worked as intended or when i disabled player controls he wasn't there, after some steps towards the mine the screen just faded to black and i was teleported to the mine where he was waiting.

The mine overseer doesn't come outside at the end of day but will meet you when teleported inside and the final scene should run there.

i have a problem with a lesson in control. the scene stops after nenya gets the jarl to strip and then they stare at me.

i have all the requirements in my mod list and i have do the embassy quest without a problem.

attachicon.gifc1.PNG

attachicon.gifc2.PNG

attachicon.gifc3.PNG

attachicon.gifc4.PNG

attachicon.gifc5.PNG

I am guessing that you walked over to Nenya as she requested? The force greet on her has a 300 unit radius (7-8 feet or so) and should start dialogue once you do.

If you did and the dialogue didn't start then use   issceneplaying xx04B5FF    to see if that scene is still playing, if so move near then both, use stopscene with the same ID then Startscene with the same ID to restart that scene. If it isn't playing just move to them and use the startscene with the same ID and replay the scene   xx is the load position of CD.

i'm not sure how far i need to be visually for the dialogue to start. can you show me?

attachicon.gifc1.PNG

attachicon.gifc2.PNG

attachicon.gifc3.PNG

attachicon.gifc4.PNG

attachicon.gifc5.PNG

i'm not sure how far i need to be visually for the dialogue to start. can you show me?

300 units is the point that it should trigger but if you can walk all the way up to them to the point of touching them then it isn't firing. Walk all the way up to Nenya and try disabling your controls and see if that works. I will have to look into some other possibilities for advancing this if the things I have suggested have not worked.

attachicon.gifc1.PNG

attachicon.gifc2.PNG

attachicon.gifc3.PNG

attachicon.gifc4.PNG

attachicon.gifc5.PNG

300 units is the point that it should trigger but if you can walk all the way up to them to the point of touching them then it isn't firing. Walk all the way up to Nenya and try disabling your controls and see if that works. I will have to look into some other possibilities for advancing this if the things I have suggested have not worked.

the scene still doesn't work with the advice you gave me. i'll probably see if one of my mods are conflicting with the quest on a fresh save. 

Edit:the quest does work as intended, but on the save i have the problem, the dialogue isn't working from the intended force greet distance.

this tells me that i have old files from an older version that's interfering with in that save that's around this quest as far as i can figure out.

is there another way to finish this quest with the console or do i need to clean the mod with save cleaner?

it could also be that the jarl is involved in  another quest or something like the civil war quest line.

It has been a while, so I may be misremembering or doing something wrong, but didn't there use to be multiple possible messages when being belted for the deliveries?

There are a number of them but it depends on if and what kind of belt you have or your disposition.

attachicon.gifc1.PNG

attachicon.gifc2.PNG

attachicon.gifc3.PNG

attachicon.gifc4.PNG

attachicon.gifc5.PNG

the scene still doesn't work with the advice you gave me. i'll probably see if one of my mods are conflicting with the quest on a fresh save. 

Edit:the quest does work as intended, but on the save i have the problem, the dialogue isn't working from the intended force greet distance.

this tells me that i have old files from an older version that's interfering with in that save that's around this quest as far as i can figure out.

is there another way to finish this quest with the console or do i need to clean the mod with save cleaner?

it could also be that the jarl is involved in  another quest or something like the civil war quest line.

It may be another mod interfering in the scene, they are set to pause if something does that. 

The dialogue it starts is short and does 2 things:

Sets the stage to 200

Starts the scene with the ID of  xx04BB74    just use startscene with it. You don't need to disable your controls as this quest does not take over you at all, just has dialogue with you.

It has been a while, so I may be misremembering or doing something wrong, but didn't there use to be multiple possible messages when being belted for the deliveries?

There are a number of them but it depends on if and what kind of belt you have or your disposition.

I see different messages when already wearing a belts, for example already wearing a protectors belt or a CD branded belt, but I have not seen different messages based on disposition and not already wearing a belt.  I may have not changed my submissiveness enough, but I don't remember it taking much before.

Edit to add: I tried disposition 10 to 4, checking every even number down.

I see different messages when already wearing a belts, for example already wearing a protectors belt or a CD branded belt, but I have not seen different messages based on disposition and not already wearing a belt.  I may have not changed my submissiveness enough, but I don't remember it taking much before.

Edit to add: I tried disposition 10 to 4, checking every even number down.

If they don't change on disposition changes then it is likely I removed them when I made changes for the various belts as there are about 7 different messages, possibly more. That entire section of dialogue has changed a number of times.

i have found bug that when the master is about to punish me i just freeze and she just walks away after she have spoken all her lines 

Hmm, I had something similar when testing one of the earlier v4's (can't remember which one now). As I mainly use CD for the delivery and retrieval quests I went back to v3.84 (I prefer the bandits on the outside of the Hold, no disrespect Vel) so I can't easily test.

I'll check if I still have that old test game on backup as it was built with v4 unlike my current game (hope that makes sense). If I can find it I'll check if it still does it.

If they don't change on disposition changes then it is likely I removed them when I made changes for the various belts as there are about 7 different messages, possibly more. That entire section of dialogue has changed a number of times.

Ah, if that is the case I understand, making sure the different messages match all possible combinations of belt and plug types could be overly burdensome.  I will miss them though!

Hey, I got a problem with this mod.

After finishing a delivery quest my character was punished for beeing impolite to the master. At the beginning of the punishment she was stripped of nearly all items and used as store display model. After that ended the master decided to let the bondage gear my character was given during the store display model time for some additional days on the character. After that time period ended the master removed the gear against gold. That was all fine but the rest of inventory my character was stripped off at the beginning was not returned. Neither the master nor the guard which I think removed the items have a dialog option to get the stuff back.

Is there a way to get the stuff back other than reverting to an older savegame?

I'm sorry if this problem has been answered already in this thread but I was unable to find it via the search function since the search function only searches for single words and not for phrases.

i have found bug that when the master is about to punish me i just freeze and she just walks away after she have spoken all her lines 

Hmm, I had something similar when testing one of the earlier v4's (can't remember which one now). As I mainly use CD for the delivery and retrieval quests I went back to v3.84 (I prefer the bandits on the outside of the Hold, no disrespect Vel) so I can't easily test.

I'll check if I still have that old test game on backup as it was built with v4 unlike my current game (hope that makes sense). If I can find it I'll check if it still does it.

It is an issue with the hand-off between the delivery quest and the punishment quest. For some reason the punishment quest is not starting, I am looking into making the hand-off more robust so this doesn't happen. My guess is either the punishment quest is not initializing fast enough or the end dialogue from the delivery ends improperly and does not execute the ending script.

Ah, if that is the case I understand, making sure the different messages match all possible combinations of belt and plug types could be overly burdensome.  I will miss them though!

I may be able to add some dialogue in a different spot where there are few or no conditions on dialogue, possibly in some connecting dialogue somewhere.

Hey, I got a problem with this mod.

After finishing a delivery quest my character was punished for beeing impolite to the master. At the beginning of the punishment she was stripped of nearly all items and used as store display model. After that ended the master decided to let the bondage gear my character was given during the store display model time for some additional days on the character. After that time period ended the master removed the gear against gold. That was all fine but the rest of inventory my character was stripped off at the beginning was not returned. Neither the master nor the guard which I think removed the items have a dialog option to get the stuff back.

Is there a way to get the stuff back other than reverting to an older savegame?

I'm sorry if this problem has been answered already in this thread but I was unable to find it via the search function since the search function only searches for single words and not for phrases.

There is a chest under the floor by the slaves on display, that is where everything is moved to. Use tcl and you can access it as it is not locked.

Completely stumped here. Can't finish delivery quests. Master takes the delivery receipt, comments on my performance, then exits dialogue. No reward, devices remain on, and quest doesn't update, still telling me to return the receipt. If I talk to her again, I no longer have the "About that job..." option, but she'll tell me I already have a job if I ask for a new one. Using the reset in debug options removes the unfinished quest from journal, but tells me I have no quest devices, so they stay on. If I then ask her for a new job, she either confirms I'm wearing one of her devices and lets me proceed, or tells me I'm wearing a device she can't remove and refuses to give the quest. Not entirely sure which circumstances lead to which response. It seems to be specific to delivery quest, generic device removal works fine, as does removal of CD devices after paying back debt.

Including log from quest start to finish, since I have a feeling something goes wrong already when applying the devices. Sequence of events is setting device arrays in MCM (I get the looping "stop moving" dialogue otherwise), starting quest, teleporting to delivery location and back, trying to complete quest, resetting quest, trying to accept new quest (succeeding in this case). Clean save.

Papyrus.0.log

Completely stumped here. Can't finish delivery quests. Master takes the delivery receipt, comments on my performance, then exits dialogue. No reward, devices remain on, and quest doesn't update, still telling me to return the receipt. If I talk to her again, I no longer have the "About that job..." option, but she'll tell me I already have a job if I ask for a new one. Using the reset in debug options removes the unfinished quest from journal, but tells me I have no quest devices, so they stay on. If I then ask her for a new job, she either confirms I'm wearing one of her devices and lets me proceed, or tells me I'm wearing a device she can't remove and refuses to give the quest. Not entirely sure which circumstances lead to which response. It seems to be specific to delivery quest, generic device removal works fine, as does removal of CD devices after paying back debt.

Including log from quest start to finish, since I have a feeling something goes wrong already when applying the devices. Sequence of events is setting device arrays in MCM (I get the looping "stop moving" dialogue otherwise), starting quest, teleporting to delivery location and back, trying to complete quest, resetting quest, trying to accept new quest (succeeding in this case). Clean save.

It is throwing a lot of errors from the script that handles the equipping of quest devices, particularly with the preferences for materials and such.

Try the following before starting the quest, it should have it go and reset the base preferences:

setpqv CDxSlavery_Functions baselineset false

Overall, all of the standard quest items are added using this function (debt and such) so I don't know why it would cause an issue. The items are removed by the same function as well (only the protector and protector plus have separate functions).

It is throwing a lot of errors from the script that handles the equipping of quest devices, particularly with the preferences for materials and such.

Try the following before starting the quest, it should have it go and reset the base preferences:

setpqv CDxSlavery_Functions baselineset false

Overall, all of the standard quest items are added using this function (debt and such) so I don't know why it would cause an issue. The items are removed by the same function as well (only the protector and protector plus have separate functions).

One more thing, make sure you have set your device preferences and that the material listed under belts does not conflict with the type of belt you chose, it can cause issues at times.