Well, Well, I was hoping to see your character being made into a follower and my wish has been fulfilled !! :3 and with your conversions, it will be even better ! But, I still prefer her with the haircut she had when you used her to preview the black jacket armor :P

(would it be possible if you could release a version of her with this particular haircut please ?????? :D I tried to make my character look like her but she's missing a certain thing that your character has .... i can't define it :P )

post-84687-0-24322400-1400525116_thumb.jpg

(f not, it's not a problem, we still have the beautful original ^_^)

Well, Well, I was hoping to see your character being made into a follower and my wish has been fulfilled !! :3 and with your conversions, it will be even better ! But, I still prefer her with the haircut she had when you used her to preview the black jacket armor :P

(would it be possible if you could release a version of her with this particular haircut please ?????? :D I tried to make my character look like her but she's missing a certain thing that your character has .... i can't define it :P )

(f not, it's not a problem, we still have the beautful original ^_^)

You should ask me. Although Remy is the creator of Natalya, I made her as a follower :)

Although I'd like to do it, I don't know about the hair's origin. If Remy doesn't mind and you can give me the hair's source I think I can make it happen.

You should ask me. Although Remy is the creator of Natalya, I made her as a follower  :)

Although I'd like to do it, I don't know about the hair's origin. If Remy doesn't mind and you can give me the hair's source I think I can make it happen.

Holy hell !! You could ?!  :o Well I know the hair's origin but i'll also wait for Remy's agreement about this. But damn that would be awesome !!  :D

go ahead dude, i dont mind, the more options the better ;) god knows im not gonna dig through the 300+ hairs to find it hahaaha

~op updated with "refat" fix

Edit : Edit : Well, DAYUM thanks Remy and Refat ! you guys are awesome !  :D

Should I send you, Refat, the hair's origin here or as a PM ?

You should ask me. Although Remy is the creator of Natalya, I made her as a follower  :)

Holy hell !! You could ?!  :o Well I know the hair's origin but i'll also wait for Remy's agreement about this. But damn that would be awesome !!  :D

go ahead dude, i dont mind, the more options the better ;) god knows im not gonna dig through the 300+ hairs to find it hahaaha

~op updated with "refat" fix

Edit : Edit : Well, DAYUM thanks Remy and Refat ! you guys are awesome !  :D

Should I send you, Refat, the hair's origin here or as a PM ?

Send me a PM with the particular hair mesh and texture only. And I forgot to mention I need the exact hair color (RGB value) also.

What mod did you use for the tattoos in the most of your screenshot. It would be great if you added an optional tattoo version of the Natalya follower mod.

I believe the tattoos are racemenu overlays and Remy gave the link somewhere in this thread, If you kindly find-out and give me the link, I'll try to do it :)

What mod did you use for the tattoos in the most of your screenshot. It would be great if you added an optional tattoo version of the Natalya follower mod.

I believe the tattoos are racemenu overlays and Remy gave the link somewhere in this thread, If you kindly find-out and give me the link, I'll try to do it :)

Okay, you don't have to give me the link. I've found the link and working on it.

I have made a patch called 'Natalya Options' fulfilling some people's requests plus more. It includes 7 more hair options for Natalya (all of them are from Remy's screenshots) and the famous 'Tattooed Body'. Enjoy  ;) 

post-36775-0-70647800-1400660241_thumb.jpgpost-36775-0-12226900-1400660321_thumb.jpgpost-36775-0-25970300-1400660401_thumb.jpgpost-36775-0-66454800-1400660492_thumb.jpgpost-36775-0-79668400-1400660569_thumb.jpgpost-36775-0-44736400-1400660621_thumb.jpgpost-36775-0-74151900-1400660720_thumb.jpgpost-36775-0-05684700-1400661070_thumb.jpg

Natalya_Options.rar

Please post your feedback if everything is okay. Remember, you need to clean your save if you had installed any previous version.

BTW you don't need a clean save if you are installing the tattoos.

Edit: You don't always need to cleansave when you are switching around Natalya's hairstyles.

When you want to update Natalya's hairstyles, take any item you have given to her and dismiss her if you have recruited her. Get out from her residence or if you are outside get as far as you can from her. Save, then quit the game and update. Start the game, load the the save and see if everything is looking as it should (her hair color, hair, face etc). If it's okay then you don't have to do anything more. Just play and enjoy   :P 

But if something is wrong (hair model/color is not as it should be, gray face, face/body mismatch) and you don't want to do a cleansave, then you have to do the following:

1. Don't be in the same room/cell with Natalya (get as far as you can from her).
2. Open the console (~ key).

3. Type: hlp natalya (notice that it's not "help"; hlp stands for "hot load plugin").
4. Press 'Enter' key.
5. Close the console (~ key).

Natalya should have reset and be at 'The Drunken Huntsman' again and everything should be as it supposed to be   :D 

Note: Don't use the 'hlp natalya' console command if you married her. First use any divorce mod to divorce her. Then do it.

I have made a patch called 'Natalya Options' fulfilling some people's requests plus more. It includes 7 more hair options for Natalya (all of them are from Remy's screenshots) and the famous 'Tattooed Body'. Enjoy  ;) 

attachicon.gifScreenShot118.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot120.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot147.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot144.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot121.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot149.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot122.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot150.jpg

attachicon.gifNatalya_Options.rar

Please post your feedback if everything is okay. Remember, you need to clean your save if you had installed previous version.

HOLY FREAKIN' HELL ! They just look amazing ! Thanks a lot for these versions refat !! :D

attachicon.gifScreenShot118.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot120.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot147.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot144.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot121.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot149.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot122.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot150.jpg

attachicon.gifNatalya_Options.rar

Please post your feedback if everything is okay. Remember, you need to clean your save if you had installed previous version.

HOLY FREAKIN' HELL ! They just look amazing ! Thanks a lot for these versions refat !! :D

You are welcome. Please check and give me feedback. I haven't tested much. But it should be okay.

You are welcome. Please check and give me feedback. I haven't tested much. But it should be okay.

Well I have checked all of the versions and I've encountered no problems so far :) There's only a thing now : to choose which version to use xD They all look so nice that you would wish to have them all at once haha ^_^

Refat, you are a gentleman and a scholar :) Great work

Btw, on one of my saves i just insalled the neck seam patch, and everything worked right, should i expect any problems in the long run? Imma test the tattoos now, feedback coming soon :D

Refat, you are a gentleman and a scholar :) Great work

Btw, on one of my saves i just insalled the neck seam patch, and everything worked right, should i expect any problems in the long run? Imma test the tattoos now, feedback coming soon :D

You don't have to install the neckseam patch if you have installed the version 2 from the main page because it is already included in version 2. I'll edit the post and give a notification.

You need clean save *only if* you had saved with a previous version of Natalya installed. If everything is working perfect then you don't have to clean your save and it shouldn't hurt you in the long run. But I recommend a clean save especially if you are installing any brunette hairstyle.

You don't need a clean save if you are installing the tattoos. Because it's only texture update.

And thanks for your complements but I am no scholar, just a novice who tries to be gentle  :blush:

Well I have checked all of the versions and I've encountered no problems so far :) There's only a thing now : to choose which version to use xD They all look so nice that you would wish to have them all at once haha ^_^

Thank you for the feedback  :)

.................... By the way ....   :blush: if it's not too much asked ... Would it be possible if you could make each version standalone ? If you can't or don't want, that's allright, you already responded to one of my request so I would'n't want to abuse from your generosity.

That'll be my last request, I swear !  xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.86ZlZhEa46.png

.................... By the way ....   :blush: if it's not too much asked ... Would it be possible if you could make each version standalone ? If you can't or don't want, that's allright, you already responded to one of my request so I would'n't want to abuse from your generosity.

You want 8 followers with the same face but just different hairstyles? My head is spinning just hearing that  :lol: Okay I think I understood from your previous post why you want this, but the time it takes to make just a standalone follower, this just doesn't worth it. Sorry again  :-/

You want 8 followers with the same face but just different hairstyles? My head is spinning just hearing that  :lol: Okay I think I understood from your previous post why you want this, but the time it takes to make just a standalone follower, this just doesn't worth it. Sorry again  :-/

No worries, I can understand why :P

Hmmmmm guys ?

My women pussies are shooting black lasers of death !

How to get rid of this ?

Plus nothing is bouncy (only bbp). :'(