About Natalya follower, she is at the Drunken Huntsman, Whiterun. Remy forgot to mention.

And about the neckseam, at first I didn't notice it at all.

post-36775-0-88496600-1400481058_thumb.jpg

Then when Remy pointed it out I looked closer.

post-36775-0-83652100-1400481157_thumb.jpg

I have no idea what is the cause. Her head, body, hands are using the same 'Real Girls' texture set. It's not a facegen problem either because the face is not grey (and I've done it like hundred times). Maybe in the .sk files? I am checking it ASAP.

Edit: Well maybe I was wrong about Remy mentioning Natalya's location or he edited after my post (it doesn't matter really). About Natalya's body, she is using UNPBO body (the same Remy provided as her resource). But her default outfit is 7BO. So don't get confused :)

About Natalya follower, She is at the Drunken Huntsman, Whiterun. Remy forgot to mention.

attachicon.gifScreenShot111.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot110.jpg

I have no idea what is the cause. Her head, body, hands are using the same 'Real Girls' texture set. It's not a facegen problem either because the face is not grey (and I've done it like hundred times). Maybe in the .sk files? I am checking it ASAP.

i have the same problems with neckseam´s.with and without enb.

About Natalya follower, She is at the Drunken Huntsman, Whiterun. Remy forgot to mention.

can i get that face preset or whatever its called

can i get that face preset or whatever its called

You have to ask remymartin. It's his property.

God this screen alone almost makes me want to switch! If you converted CT77 v5 armor to this I definitely would! Especially with TBBP and HDT weights(which are amazing for preggo mods, and I have a big preggo fetish).

You could probably add the bones and weights to your existing armor with mesh rigger. I saw you changed the mesh a bit for 3.2 so that wouldn't match the old armors

Even if you don't, I see you put a lot of work into these conversions. Good to see people doing such things :)

Sadly the nipples are a bit off below...they look like they are hanging by a thread worth of skin ._.
Unt1212121itled.jpg

God this screen alone almost makes me want to switch! If you converted CT77 v5 armor to this I definitely would! Especially with TBBP and HDT weights.

Even if you don't, I see you put a lot of work into these conversions. Good to see people doing such things :)

Sadly the nipples are a bit off...they look like they are hanging by a thread worth of skin ._.

Unt1212121itled.jpg

The nipples looks like this because of the 'Real Girls' textures (although I like the look). You can certainly try different texture sets like SG or Mature skin.

i must be having a stupid day when ever i try to install oppai im not getting any textures on the nipples and crotch area whats the steps mesh body texture or mesh texture body? or body texture mesh or body mesh texture? and remy may i get the face that the other people are using? or could they give it to me with your permission?

Okay, I've figured out what went wrong and made the fix :D

post-36775-0-95755000-1400519740_thumb.jpg

post-36775-0-09407900-1400519832_thumb.jpg

post-36775-0-45537300-1400519642_thumb.jpg

Natalya_Follower_Fix.rar

Just overwrite with the 'fixed' files after installing the original version. Remember, if you have made a save after installing her previous version, you have to clean your save by first uninstalling the mod completely. Then start the game and load the save. Save again by overwriting the save or by making a new one. Quit game. Install her again, then use this fix.

Edit: This update is already included in the version 2 on the main page. So only use this if you have already downloaded and installed the previous version and don't want to download again. And the clean save logic also applies to version 2 because version 2 is basically version 1 + this patch.

i must be having a stupid day when ever i try to install oppai im not getting any textures on the nipples and crotch area whats the steps mesh body texture or mesh texture body? or body texture mesh or body mesh texture? and remy may i get the face that the other people are using? or could they give it to me with your permission?

Install any UNP based texture first then install this body. If you are using any race mods which has a unique body, you still have to install the pube and labia textures that came with this body to the default directory (data\textures\actors\character\female). Hope this solves the problem.

By face if you mean face texture then Remy is using 'Real Girls' textures. See the main page for more details. But if you mean face preset, nobody is using the face other than Remy and I don't think he will share it. Instead there is a standalone follower of the girl available for download in the first page.