I must admit I just added them via the console. The only tricky one is the witch doctor, the parts of which have names which don't contain the keywords ' witch' or 'doctor'. I think the parts are named earlier in this thread, but I' m not 100% on that, you might be safer just googling 'edhildils witchdoctor' in the first place. Google will probably bring you back here anyway, but on the right page!

I must admit I just added them via the console. The only tricky one is the witch doctor, the parts of which have names which don't contain the keywords ' witch' or 'doctor'. I think the parts are named earlier in this thread, but I' m not 100% on that, you might be safer just googling 'edhildils witchdoctor' in the first place. Google will probably bring you back here anyway, but on the right page!

If you or anyone else is interested, weeks I modified the Witch Doctor set's .esp to address this very problem.  Everything has been tagged with 'Witch Doctor'.

EdhildilsWitchDoctor.esp

A classic-style Natalya follower would be AWESOME !

Even more awesome if she come with this outfit !

Where can I find this wonderful "Natalya" follower ? ^_^

I think there was plans on having her turned into a follower.

Not sure what happened to this project.

IIRC it was to be done by someone else.

A classic-style Natalya follower would be AWESOME !

Even more awesome if she come with this outfit !

Where can I find this wonderful "Natalya" follower ? ^_^

I think there was plans on having her turned into a follower.

Not sure what happened to this project.

IIRC it was to be done by someone else.

Actually Remy is inactive for quite some time. I've already sent him a PM about 'wanting to create Natalya follower'. But it's almost a month and he hasn't yet read my PM :(

That is what I was afraid of. Another great body that is going to die off unless someone pick it up. Then again, we don't know if he is a student or not. Busy time of year with finals and such. Keep the faith for a bit longer and if don't see him come end of June, maybe we can figure out if there is someone who wants to take the reigns.

where do I get the original armor for the hotpants for 7base opai ? please let me know as it looks amazing

The original armor is for UNPB TPPB and can be found here: http://oblivoin.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-138.html

Download link: http://ux.getuploader.com/oblivoin/download/11/Hotpantsbikini+for+UNPB+TBBP.7z

There are two buttons in the center one small gray one and under it a long one with a blue border, click on the gray one to download the file.

I get a ctd every time I load a save with a nude character, which I guess would indicate issues with the skeleton. What do I need to make this work? I searched the thread for ctd issues, but the only mention seems to be something to do with a TBBP ctd fix, which wasn't detailed anywhere that I saw.

I've got skulltyrants bbp enabled skeleton installed, even tried the TBBP version and XP32's skeleton. Are there any other essential things I'm missing? HDT PE or something?

EDIT: Ok started over, got rid of the Oppai stuff, installed UNPB with BBP, not that I use the animations but whatever. Works fine. Decide to try out TBBP that UNPB comes with, installing a TBBP skeleton first. CTD. So apparently I'm missing something on the TBBP side?

EDIT2: Ok got it to work after doing a total reinstall of XPMS latest skeleton. Apparently skulltyrants just wasn't doing it, despite saying TBBP etc.

I have a version of UNP Mashup Compilation UNPBO BBP V2 for Temptress Race users xD I just edited the mesh to point at the right direction so you wouldn't get the white mesh glitch.

UNP Mashup Compilation UNPBO BBP V2 - Temptress Race.7z

Also, this armor clips like hell in my game, prolly because im using UNPB body. Can anyone give me some tips on how to edit the mesh to remove it? :D Im a noob at mesh editing, but i learn quick :3

That'd be much appreciated

heys guys its been a while, as you probably guessed modding has been put on the back burner while i take care of business :-/ @kodiak the lack of oppai is indeed concerning hahahaa, i guess i need to pass to torch to someone willing 

@thestick882: i just did for old times sake before work ;) 

Untitleeeeaaaed.jpg

@sunwalker: :D

Screen_Shot342.jpg

Screen_Shot341.jpg

heys guys its been a while, as you probably guessed modding has been put on the back burner while i take care of business :-/ @kodiak the lack of oppai is indeed concerning hahahaa, i guess i need to pass to torch to someone willing 

Untitleeeeaaaed.jpg

Screen_Shot342.jpg

Screen_Shot341.jpg

Great! But why aren't you answering my PM's? Please atleast give me a complete set of pics of Natalya's racemanu slider settings. Then hopefully I can make her a follower :)

Untitleeeeaaaed.jpg

Screen_Shot342.jpg

Screen_Shot341.jpg

Just worried about ya man! The boobs are great but don't mean a thing if you had decided you had enough of it and stopped development. Glad to see you back around again.

In the mean time.... for our talented armor converters out there... here is a little something I just found and Subbed too off steam. The Oppai is great with this one... it must simply be harnessed.

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/37958313.html