Question for Mod Organizer Users:

I noticed you had ESPs included with the alternative hairs...

If we already had the updated follower from the OP, is it safe to install the alternative hairs packages as separate mods to easily rotate to different styles without clean saving? 

If we already had the updated follower from the OP, is it safe to install the alternative hairs packages as separate mods to easily rotate to different styles without clean saving? 

No it won't work if you are thinking about renaming the esps. Because Natalya's in game ID is the same. So there will be conflicts. Besides every version of hairs has different facegen files which you should overwrite when you install a different version. And renaming the facegen files will never work. You can always use different save files or use different characters to avoid clean saving  :blush:

Hmmmmm guys ?

My women pussies are shooting black lasers of death !

How to get rid of this ?

Plus nothing is bouncy (only bbp). :'(

Don't use any labia versions. They have some problems which need to be fixed.

I am getting the HDT effects properly. So check if you have installed the HDT version (UNPBO or 7BO) and not the normal UNPBO version. Also check if you have installed HDT properly.

No it won't work if you are thinking about renaming the esps. Because Natalya's in game ID is the same. So there will be conflicts. Besides every version of hairs has different facegen files which you should overwrite when you install a different version. And renaming the facegen files will never work. You can always use different save files or use different characters to avoid clean saving  :blush:

I wasn't planning to overwrite them per se. In Mod Organizer, I can install both versions into seperate folders and assign priority on which files are loaded. For example, if I assign higher priority to the Alternate Hair files... it should use those conflicting files instead.

I wasn't planning to overwrite them per se. In Mod Organizer, I can install both versions into seperate folders and assign priority on which files are loaded. For example, if I assign higher priority to the Alternate Hair files... it should use those conflicting files instead.

No, then the ID and facegen factors will come into play. You can certainly try but I'll take no responsibility...

Hmmmmm guys ?

My women pussies are shooting black lasers of death !

How to get rid of this ?

Plus nothing is bouncy (only bbp). :'(

Don't use any labia versions. They have some problems which need to be fixed.

I am getting the HDT effects properly. So check if you have installed the HDT version (UNPBO or 7BO) and not the normal UNPBO version. Also check if you have installed HDT properly.

I'll check that !

Thanks a lot. :)

To people who wants to rotate Natalya Follower's different hairstyles but don't want to clean save. I'll post a workaround soon  ;)

Wow even better, thanks refat. You've really gone out of your way for everyone's requests.

OK bouncing is here but now i need to get rid of the pussy problem.

How to get rid of the labia glitch guys ?

Actually got rid of them making my own nude body through body slide for unp.

OK bouncing is here but now i need to get rid of the pussy problem.

How to get rid of the labia glitch guys ?

Actually got rid of them making my own nude body through body slide for unp.

It's easy. Use 'no labia' version.

Hi remymartin, can u tell me what skin did u use for these mole/beauty spot ?
I think SG Texture, Real Girl Realistic Textures & CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture don't have anything like this.

Screen_Shot15.jpg
Screen_Shot13.jpg

Hi remymartin, can u tell me what skin did u use for these mole/beauty spot ?

I think SG Texture, Real Girl Realistic Textures & CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture don't have anything like this.

Screen_Shot15.jpg

Screen_Shot13.jpg

They are from 'Real Girls'. Look closer...

Guest azeraxa

I have the same problem with skeleton "spiking"... Maybe it is SL problem? :( Any ideas, how to fix that, because "no labia" fix isn`t working.

Edit : Actually,  I found a way to get all of the versions of Natalya at once in my save ! 

You are welcome. Please check and give me feedback. I haven't tested much. But it should be okay.

Well I have checked all of the versions and I've encountered no problems so far :) There's only a thing now : to choose which version to use xD They all look so nice that you would wish to have them all at once haha ^_^

Thank you for the feedback  :)

.................... By the way ....   :blush: if it's not too much asked ... Would it be possible if you could make each version standalone ? If you can't or don't want, that's allright, you already responded to one of my request so I would'n't want to abuse from your generosity.

That'll be my last request, I swear !  xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.86ZlZhEa46.png

You want 8 followers with the same face but just different hairstyles? My head is spinning just hearing that  :lol: Okay I think I understood from your previous post why you want this, but the time it takes to make just a standalone follower, this just doesn't worth it. Sorry again  :-/

No worries, I can understand why :P

Edit : Actually,  I found a way to get all of the versions of Natalya at once in my save ! just had to duplicate and rename the folders and also had to replace the meshes and textures and it's working like a charm ! :P

Edit : Actually,  I found a way to get all of the versions of Natalya at once in my save ! 

You are welcome. Please check and give me feedback. I haven't tested much. But it should be okay.

Well I have checked all of the versions and I've encountered no problems so far :) There's only a thing now : to choose which version to use xD They all look so nice that you would wish to have them all at once haha ^_^

Thank you for the feedback  :)

.................... By the way ....   :blush: if it's not too much asked ... Would it be possible if you could make each version standalone ? If you can't or don't want, that's allright, you already responded to one of my request so I would'n't want to abuse from your generosity.

That'll be my last request, I swear !  xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.86ZlZhEa46.png

You want 8 followers with the same face but just different hairstyles? My head is spinning just hearing that  :lol: Okay I think I understood from your previous post why you want this, but the time it takes to make just a standalone follower, this just doesn't worth it. Sorry again  :-/

Edit : Actually,  I found a way to get all of the versions of Natalya at once in my save ! just had to duplicate and rename the folders and also had to replace the meshes and textures and it's working like a charm ! :P

Sorry I don't understand you  :(

So, about the cleansave workaround of Natalya,

When you want to update Natalya's hairstyles, take any item you have given to her and dismiss her if you have recruited her. Get out from her residence or if you are outside get as far as you can from her. Save, then quit the game and update. Start the game, load the the save and see if everything is looking as it should (her hair color, hair, face etc). If it's okay then you don't have to do anything more. Just play and enjoy  :P 

But if something is wrong (hair model/color is not as it should be, gray face, face/body mismatch) and you don't want to do a cleansave, then you have to do the following:

1. Don't be in the same room/cell with Natalya (get as far as you can from her).
2. Open the console (~ key).

3. Type: hlp natalya (notice that it's not "help"; hlp stands for "hot load plugin").
4. Press 'Enter' key.
5. Close the console (~ key).

Natalya should have reset and be at 'The Drunken Huntsman' again and everything should be as it supposed to be  :D 

post-36775-0-93712300-1400878035_thumb.jpg

Note: Don't use the 'hlp natalya' console command if you married her. First use any divorce mod to divorce her. Then do it.

When you want to update Natalya's hairstyles, take any item you have given to her and dismiss her if you have recruited her. Get out from her residence or if you are outside get as far as you can from her. Save, then quit the game and update. Start the game, load the the save and see if everything is looking as it should (her hair color, hair, face etc). If it's okay then you don't have to do anything more. Just play and enjoy  :P 

But if something is wrong (hair color is not as it should be, gray face, face/body mismatch) and you don't want to do a cleansave, then you have to do the following:

1. Don't be in the same room/cell with Natalya (get as far as you can from her).

3. Type: hlp natalya (notice that it's not "help"; hlp stands for "hot load plugin").
4. Press 'Enter' key.

Natalya should have reset and be at 'The Drunken Huntsman' again and everything should be as it supposed to be  :D 

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

Note: Don't use the 'hlp natalya' console command if you married her. First use any divorce mod to divorce her. Then do it.

So basically, you only need to follow those additional steps if you encounter bugs? 

But if something is wrong (hair color is not as it should be, gray face, face/body mismatch) and you don't want to do a cleansave, then you have to do the following:

4. Press 'Enter' key.

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

So basically, you only need to follow those additional steps if you encounter bugs? 

Yes, but remember to take everything and dismiss her before updating.

Well, it's quite hard for me to explain but basically, I took all of the files from the original Natalya, duplicated them and I renamed them for each version that I wanted, for example, I renamed one of the duplicated esp "lilith follower.esp" instead of "Natalya follower.esp" and also I renamed the folder in the meshes and textures ones "Lilith" instead of "Natalya". Then, I just had to replace the meshes of the hair and the textures of the hair aswell and i had to do it for each of the duplicated esp. However the thing was that I also had to put the textures of the hairs of the other versions of Natalya in the texture folder of the original Natalya (it seems that the duplicated esp seeks the textures files in this folder). Anyways, hope that it is slightly more understandable. (If not, sorry :( I'm not really good at explaining things ^^")

Well, it's quite hard for me to explain but basically, I took all of the files from the original Natalya, duplicated them and I renamed them for each version that I wanted, for example, I renamed one of the duplicated esp "lilith follower.esp" instead of "Natalya follower.esp" and also I renamed the folder in the meshes and textures ones "Lilith" instead of "Natalya". Then, I just had to replace the meshes of the hair and the textures of the hair aswell and i had to do it for each of the duplicated esp. However the thing was that I also had to put the textures of the hairs of the other versions of Natalya in the texture folder of the original Natalya (it seems that the duplicated esp seeks the textures files in this folder). Anyways, hope that it is slightly more understandable. (If not, sorry :( I'm not really good at explaining things ^^")

Okay I understand now. You are saying the 'duplicate' esp's you made seeks hair textures from the original. Actually every 'duplicate' esp's you have made will seek resources from original Natalya folder because they have been made in creation kit that way. It's no matter how much you change the name of the plugins (esp) their form and id will be the same and you will have only one follower. The esp that loaded last in the load order and the hair you installed in the original Natalya folder will be effective.

I have the same problem with skeleton "spiking"... Maybe it is SL problem? :( Any ideas, how to fix that, because "no labia" fix isn`t working.

No you don't have the same problem. Check if you have installed HDT and 'xp32 skeleton extended'. If then use the default 'hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml'.

guys would you mind if i wish your advices to fix my boobs issue is that the right boob looks having different shape comparing the left. its obvious when you see the right nipple when equips nipple piercing UNPBO.
Also when I equip the Valkyrie armor and the TERA armor of UNPBO, boobs comes up over the chest part of the armors but there looks no problem when equips armored bikini UNPBO, Chapi's armor and bikini.
Those days I'm stinking on the meshes folder but I have no more idea to fix it. Does somebody have some good idea?

the piercing issue(the shape of right boob is stable because of the bikini armor)

post-210332-0-20017100-1400912315_thumb.jpg

naked+nipple piercing

post-210332-0-38216800-1400913341_thumb.jpg

looks something wrong the berry as well

post-210332-0-71121500-1400913425_thumb.jpg

other view

post-210332-0-08451900-1400913471_thumb.jpg

with HDT is what I really want even it looks not natural movement but the nipple piercing is moving annoyingly

post-210332-0-69835600-1400913553_thumb.jpg

the Valkyrie armor issue

post-210332-0-18233100-1400911893_thumb.jpg

guys would you mind if i wish your advices to fix my boobs issue is that the right boob looks having different shape comparing the left. its obvious when you see the right nipple when equips nipple piercing UNPBO.

Also when I equip the Valkyrie armor and the TERA armor of UNPBO, boobs comes up over the chest part of the armors but there looks no problem when equips armored bikini UNPBO, Chapi's armor and bikini.

Those days I'm stinking on the meshes folder but I have no more idea to fix it. Does somebody have some good idea?

the piercing issue(the shape of right boob is stable because of the bikini armor)

attachicon.gif52004.jpg

naked+nipple piercing

attachicon.gif2014-05-24_00038.jpg

looks something wrong the berry as well

attachicon.gif2014-05-24_00039.jpg

other view

attachicon.gif2014-05-24_00040.jpg

with HDT is what I really want even it looks not natural movement but the nipple piercing is moving annoyingly

attachicon.gif2014-05-24_00037.jpg

the Valkyrie armor issue

attachicon.gif2014-05-23_00001.jpg

There is nothing wrong about the boob's shape. These conversions are old, so they used older version of the body and need fixing for the newer body. The bikini armor has a body included in mesh as well as most of the armors. So it doesn't matter when you are using a newer body. Notice when you equip/unequip the bikini you'll see a slight change of the boobs. Problem arise when there is no body mesh included in the armors like the one's you have noticed. You can fix it easily for the piercings with outfit studio.