I downloaded the 7base Oppai version and my character looks nothing like the one in the screenshot. The breasts are extremely saggy and stretched, unlike the round and perky ones in the screenshot. I'm using XP32 maximum compatibility skeleton. What is causing this?

Can someone help with this?

Is there more to installing this body than just installing with NMM? That's what I did and the result I get looks nothing like the pictures.

I downloaded the 7base Oppai version and my character looks nothing like the one in the screenshot. The breasts are extremely saggy and stretched, unlike the round and perky ones in the screenshot. I'm using XP32 maximum compatibility skeleton. What is causing this?

Can someone help with this?

Is there more to installing this body than just installing with NMM? That's what I did and the result I get looks nothing like the pictures.

Install the body manually. You have to have HDT and xp32 skeleton extented (not the one of nexus) installed with right options. Try experimenting with different 'hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml' that comes with HDT physics extension. You can find many in Loverslab. This simple .xml file can change the breast's size and bounce dramatically.

tried converting fox_36 armors for kicks but ran into problems like glitchy alternate shirt n stuff...i think im losing my touch :-/  lol this is the only pair that converted properly

enb_2014_05_29_19_20_50_16.jpg

I am sure you will solve the problem sooner or later. But for now this is looking great. Please release it now with the 'Dragon Queen' you converted earlier.

ok here they are but i warn you they are not fully completed. Maybe "sunwalker" or someone else can finish them. Dragon Queen is pretty much done but needs to be weighted better around breast. Fox_36 needs to be fully weighted to match body properly otherwise clipping "will" occur

7BO Dragon Queen.rar

fox_36.rar

tried converting fox_36 armors for kicks but ran into problems like glitchy alternate shirt n stuff...i think im losing my touch :-/  lol this is the only pair that converted properly

enb_2014_05_29_19_20_50_16.jpg

I am sure you will solve the problem sooner or later. But for now this is looking great. Please release it now with the 'Dragon Queen' you converted earlier.

ok here they are but i warn you they are not fully completed. Maybe "sunwalker" or someone else can finish them. Dragon Queen is pretty much done but needs to be weighted better around breast. Fox_36 needs to be fully weighted to match body properly otherwise clipping "will" occur

No problem. If it just weighting then I think I can fix it myself. Thanks and keep up the good work  :)

Fox_36

Reapplied weight to all of them and fixed minor bugs in pants, changed the top and also added the boots.

Please test it and tell me if it ctd's.

Download

Alright, I haven`t been able to launch skyrim since SKSE 1.7.0 came out and after playing around with the plugins I noticed HDT causes it. Can somebody share his HDT settings and the plugin ?

Fox_36

Reapplied weight to all of them and fixed minor bugs in pants, changed the top and also added the boots.

Please test it and tell me if it ctd's.

Download

Alright, I haven`t been able to launch skyrim since SKSE 1.7.0 came out and after playing around with the plugins I noticed HDT causes it. Can somebody share his HDT settings and the plugin ?

Here's my HDT Settings, it's 14.28 with RedFlyingMonkey's tweaks. I have no issues with it.

HDT.7z

If I want to use the different armor/outfit conversions for Natalya as a stand alone follower can I craft them in game or do I have to use a code to add them to my inventory?

Nevermind I figured it out, easy enough.

Now how do I get her to change outfits? When I have her trade items there is no equip option.

If I want to use the different armor/outfit conversions for Natalya as a stand alone follower can I craft them in game or do I have to use a code to add them to my inventory?

Nevermind I figured it out, easy enough.

Now how do I get her to change outfits? When I have her trade items there is no equip option.

Her inventory works like vanilla followers. So you need a follower mod to force her to equip your choice of armor.