i will keep requesting natalya as a standalone follower or chargen preset till the end of eternity.

Don't worry I've already PM'd Remymartin. He is too busy right now. But he'll upload the necessary files to Expired (to make the standalone follower) when he'll get some free time :D

can someone teach me how to convert?
im currently trying to convert the TERA armors and im not sure if its working or not since i dont even know what armors im converting since their names arent actually there

edit: found armors and i get pointy boob syndrome, can someone provide me with a lattice/nif of the UNPB/O?

can someone teach me how to convert?

Build Monastery.

Train Monk.

Target siege weapon.

nearly choked on my coffee :')

http://www.youtube.com/user/NightasyTutorials/videos?shelf_id=1&view=0&sort=dd

thanks but i cant buy 3dsmax T_T and most of the tutorials are on 3dsmax, im using this clothing converter

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-release-candidate-v072-3-30-2014/

thanks but i cant buy 3dsmax T_T and most of the tutorials are on 3dsmax, im using this clothing converter

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-release-candidate-v072-3-30-2014/

You don't have to. If you're a student you can get it for free and even when you aren't you'll get it for free.

when i replace the LBBra01_1 in Data\Meshes\Lady\LHJewel and equip the item ingame nothing shows, the item is invisible :o is there a step i forgot??

Maybe it has a different dismemberskinmodifier, just check it in nifskope and change it to the one from the LHJewel.

Could you do this tomb raider armor for 7bo the guy says its okay to.

http://www.loverslab.com/user/77488-r0r0n0/ this is the guy who did it.

and could you convert the dungeon explorer to 7bo

Dungeon Explorer 7BO TBBP

Download

If you find any bugs please reply.

You just overwrite the old normal maps with the new one. As long as you make sure the muscle map is compatible with your body type,(UNP/7B) there should be no seams. And I'm pretty sure there's a link to the muscle map he uses in the OP.

thats not going to screw over the skin texture right?

Trying HDT UNPBO and i noticed that boobs are clipping through some of the armors. Why is that? Also any idea what is causing that right butt cheek is bouncing a lot more than left one? It was the same with UNPB and it didn't matter what HDTPE file i was using. Skeleton i'm using is XP32 maximum extended.

It's been a long time since I last touched 3DS Max.... Need more boobs to finish the Zweihander....

BTW, need help with texturing, anyone can help me ?

attachicon.gifzwei2.jpg

Just create a decent one with zbrush, it's pretty easy :D

Think ZB is to demanding for my old pc (Dual-core E5700@3.6 ghz, 3 gb ddr2 800, HD 5670 512mb)

//refined the mesh a bit, does it look better now ?... well, I'm not a good 3D guy after all, still learning :\

post-34001-0-66356900-1396804827_thumb.jpg

Trying HDT UNPBO and i noticed that boobs are clipping through some of the armors. Why is that? Also any idea what is causing that right butt cheek is bouncing a lot more than left one? It was the same with UNPB and it didn't matter what HDTPE file i was using. Skeleton i'm using is XP32 maximum extended.

I'm guessing you're trying some of the very 1st armour sets.

Try some of the later ones and see if the same thing happens.

Think ZB is to demanding for my old pc (Dual-core E5700@3.6 ghz, 3 gb ddr2 800, HD 5670 512mb)

//refined the mesh a bit, does it look better now ?... well, I'm not a good 3D guy after all, still learning :\

attachicon.gifzwei3.jpg

Nope it will do just fine ;)

It's way less demanding than many other, since it's a voxel type engine.

yea man there are so many armors that i want to convert but cant right now. ever since i moved ive had less time and my pc is more "public" now if you know what i mean lol. well at least for those who wanted a Natalya follower ive sent @expired my files so hopefully he can make it work

yea man there are so many armors that i want to convert but cant right now. ever since i moved ive had less time and my pc is more "public" now if you know what i mean lol. well at least for those who wanted a Natalya follower ive sent @expired my files so hopefully he can make it work

Thanks a lot. And I'm hoping that you'll be able to be more 'private' with your pc on the nearest possible future and return to modding soon :D

thank you again for jewelkini :)

under_the_sun_by_paji295-d7b0fme.jpg

jewelkini_by_paji295-d7azdb1.jpg

TsSIC6b.jpg?1

Where do I put the Nif file for this mod? Directly in meshes/armor? Or I need the original mod? Help please tumblr_n2dshkCZXi1qkq4j4o1_500.gif

You'll need the original mod first for the esp. (unless you know how to make one or edit this armour into an existing esp)

Then I think the dir is:

Meshes\lady\something....

Diamond Bikini by Krista

This looks amazing, but where can I find the ESP for it (or am I taking it from the original mod)?

http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/odezhda/1/276-1-0-16129?lDc9Xc you have to create an account to download it.