Guest xMeeko

Thanks for your hard work. I changed from 7B to UNPBO and I do not regret it ^^ I like the body even if I did not have him very long :DSo once again a big thanks to you and here are some pictures for you. :P

screenshot2229butn.png

screenshot237uru5p.png

screenshot21907u5u.png

screenshot224zsua7.png

screenshot2355zuyj.png

Whoa, she is hot. UNPBO (O)PPAI FTW!  Also, sorry to go off topic, but what ENB is are you using?

Thanks for your hard work. I changed from 7B to UNPBO and I do not regret it ^^ I like the body even if I did not have him very long :DSo once again a big thanks to you and here are some pictures for you. :P

screenshot2229butn.png

screenshot237uru5p.png

screenshot21907u5u.png

screenshot224zsua7.png

screenshot2355zuyj.png

@melovepengy: not yet, im still working on it :D

@alphav1za: man that black rose armor..i love it but i swear ive tried so much crap to make it not clip and it still clips!

that armor...it made me want to throw my cpu of the roof of my house and summon ifrit! i'd have a better chance of finding a fukin unicorn wearing stilettos that shits rainbow skittles all the while reciting the national anthem in arabic..i'd beat Ghosts n Goblins on nes blindfolded while being punched in the stomach by a goat without losing the guys armor once before figuring this shit out..i'd find a leprechauns golden pubed nut-sack in a box of lucky charms bought from the local bodega before i can figure why the hell the damn armor clips even though both body and bra have the exact same bone weights to them..i think im just going to leave it alone for now lol

@melovepengy: not yet, im still working on it :D

@alphav1za: man that black rose armor..i love it but i swear ive tried so much crap to make it not clip and it still clips!

that armor...it made me want to throw my cpu of the roof of my house and summon ifrit! i'd have a better chance of finding a fukin unicorn wearing stilettos that shits rainbow skittles all the while reciting the national anthem in arabic..i'd beat Ghosts n Goblins on nes blindfolded while being punched in the stomach by a goat without losing the guys armor once before figuring this shit out..i'd find a leprechauns golden pubed nut-sack in a box of lucky charms bought from the local bodega before i can figure why the hell the damn armor clips even though both body and bra have the exact same bone weights to them..i think im just going to leave it alone for now lol

Ya know remy you had me at "Shits rainbow skittles wearing stilettos" but putting a mental image on the leprechauns golden pubed nut sack and pulling that shit outta a box of lucky charms" spit my damn coke all over my monitor"

Welp.  I was hesitant to start fresh, cleaning up my mods list (now that I know a bit more about what I want) and trying a new body.  Not anymore.  Now, the only decision on my plate is whether to use a body with small breasts (A or small B cups with large nipples) as the basic body which will be passed on to generic NPCs and then use the Universal Body Changer to make my second character Oppai ... or to litter Skyrim with Oppai.

(Btw ... it was this mod, plus your collaboration with Silvist that forced my hand to register at this site.)

Either I missed it or it's gotten so late that I've forgotten -- is this ready for Bodyslide?

Welp.  I was hesitant to start fresh, cleaning up my mods list (now that I know a bit more about what I want) and trying a new body.  Not anymore.  Now, the only decision on my plate is whether to use a body with small breasts (A or small B cups with large nipples) as the basic body which will be passed on to generic NPCs and then use the Universal Body Changer to make my second character Oppai ... or to litter Skyrim with Oppai.

(Btw ... it was this mod, plus your collaboration with Silvist that forced my hand to register at this site.)

Either I missed it or it's gotten so late that I've forgotten -- is this ready for Bodyslide?

If you read in his first post, the bodyslide is on the to do list. So just wait and hang around and I'm sure the boss will release it as soon as it can be.

idk was thinking of doing a sevenbase varient with unpbo boobs for the collection just to have options. also because i like thick thighs :heart:

here is a comparison screen of UNPBO and 7B-O (sevenbase-oppai). this is a very early beta so the look will probably change (nipples need to be fixed a lil too). idk what do you think? is it worth it to continue it?

Untitled2.jpg

@amox: thanks, man i dont know how i find time to do this either dude :P i convert at night, release in the mornings, then go to work

@pajiman: ur screenies look so cool man :D

You should take a look at UNPC, it's got great hips and thighs. http://mod.dysintropi.me/unpc/

Looks good. TBBP please.

Did you get a normal map as well as the texture for the labia, without it it will look discoloured in different lighting conditions from the light screenshot room you use?

If you read the first page there is already a TBBP version ! ;)

If you read in his first post, the bodyslide is on the to do list. So just wait and hang around and I'm sure the boss will release it as soon as it can be.

Oh, indeed.  Apologies.  I actually did read the entire thread last night (the screens helped keep me going) to see how the mod went through its development stages.  By the time I got to the end, I forgot what I read at the beginning.  I've refreshed myself on the available mods and plans and yayed for them.

And my turn to request an armor conversion!

These Yumiko suits by gatti2012 are just delicious.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19257/?  Think we could see them for UNPBO?

Looks good. TBBP please.

Did you get a normal map as well as the texture for the labia, without it it will look discoloured in different lighting conditions from the light screenshot room you use?

If you read the first page there is already a TBBP version ! ;)

Of the update I meant, I already use the TBBP one. ;)