Alright, I may have to make a separate thread for this.  Though first I gotta see if I brushed the dust off my skills.  I did a quick conversion of crosscrusades light elven armor.  Did a test in game for me, and didn't see any clipping with bbp (shocking I know lol).

Here's some screenies:

iukJEjRfd0fV7.bmp

iqjeazswxFTOV.bmp

Test file:

Let me know what you think Remy.

@Remy - the same as you, real girls texture :D  Keep in mind the textures I'm using is from amidianborn.  I probably have about 252 esp/esm files, lol.  I still have yet to figure out what's causing the random meshes flickering.  This time I didn't show up until I had played for a long while.  Don't think its due to my graphics card heat; normally stays below 70.  Got the latest drivers.  

It was much worse with a different enb, and newest dll from enb series.  I'm using 0.224 dll.  I did try 0.168, but I can't use the enblocal.ini with it (at least from what I experimented with).  Converting 7b to UNPBO is pretty easy.  I'll have to try unp to UNPBO lol.  That'll be a tad more difficult (i've done it before, just been a while).

Here it goes...gave it all I got! This is best I can do with what limited skill sets I have  :)

1st picture is just showing Remy's wonderful work on the body, 2nd is Nia's little diddy.

Im going to post these on the main forum section as well. Silvist awesome job on the Converting, both of you keep yapping away at each other just teaches me more and more.

The little thing with body glow wet look you both discussed taught me, put a little of that look on mine via nifscope.

ScreenShot2_zps5cafc3a8.png

ScreenShot3_zpsc2801341.png

Alright well I didn't want to overdo it, but I couldn't help myself.  Once I get going its tough for me to stop lol.  From the small testing I did, this looked alright  :-/

ibrO8UYuu0IcdZ.bmp

ibshbdFRkALJo9.bmp

ibldx8AuFhq7KH.bmp

I don't even remember who made the texture I'm using lol.  Test it out at let me know what you think :D

ok jus got home, holy crap silvist u did another? any more and you really will need your own thread lol. I just tested the Elven Light Armor and it fits flawlessly  ;) you still got it man! i'm adding your conversions to the first page with your name in the credits now :D

testing the blades armor now and taking screenies of it~

**Edit done testing~ everything looks good! added to first post with link to your post.

btw those red textures look so nice! im looking for them right now lol 

@ amox- i know exactly whats causing that problem and I am uploading a new version

~Edit- fixed!

Works! Thank you very much! Geez, I enjoy that replacer as hell.

cxmSala.jpg

Hey Amox just wanted to know what did you did to get her breasts so large ?

And what animation or idle are you using for her?

@Remy - Glad you liked it. You think I should go ahead and convert them all? Wasn't sure if people were interested.

Personally I think that you did an awesome job with both armors, I would love to see the rest of the Sexy Vanilla Female Armor collection converted to this body aswell

Hey Amox just wanted to know what did you did to get her breasts so large ?

And what animation or idle are you using for her?

I set the Breast size slider to 0.54 in ECE menu. And the idle comes from Manga body topic.

Oh k, I was looking for that specific idle, thanks Amox !