@Adcap8

Hi, my comments are please not to be understood as criticism of your character. This is really very beautiful and successful.

@remymartin1986

Oh yes, Bodyslide 2 will be a amazing tool in near future, i think. However, in my humble opinion, not really necessary as long as there is such a great body models like yours.

Of course it would be fantastic to adapt, on the basis of a "conversion slider sets", any armor and clothing the UNPBO (O) body.

On the other hand, UNPBO (O) is so beautiful (especially as version 2.1 :shy:), that used together with the great new armor and clothing, with our friends give as presents to us here, nothing else is needed.

This brings me to my next question: The armors shown here are all "stand alone", right? To use them as a replacer they must be copied in some differend folders, right?

Is there somewhere a tutorial how this has to be made? I have the idea to play my Skyrim in a  "summer edition" (SkyrimFloraOverhoul) with all these nice females everywhere.

Having issue with the breast any help?

I mean I have nothing against nipples, but really is not that right? ;)  breast size when receiving one was standart.

:o.... :(

ok i will look into it. i haven't had much time to work on anything because of work, but i should be able to fix that pretty quick. Is that happening at breast scale 1.0?

I mean I have nothing against nipples, but really is not that right? ;)  breast size when receiving one was standart.

:o.... :(

ok i will look into it. i haven't had much time to work on anything because of work, but i should be able to fix that pretty quick. Is that happening at breast scale 1.0?

I had only one breast scala of 1.3 because I've noticed it with me but when I then went down to 1.0 was unfortunately still remain because the nipple visible

:s shit i just realized that im not using XPMS skeleton, im using a vanilla skeleton with tbbp/bbp support because i didnt like the unnatural skinny waist and breast lift it gave my character...(im such an idiot sometimes) and yes it makes a big difference in clipping. I think i posted my skeleton a page or two back but ill upload to the first page soon

sam096, nightcrawler913: try out my skeleton and see if it helps

:s shit i just realized that im not using XPMS skeleton, im using a vanilla skeleton with tbbp/bbp support because i didnt like the unnatural skinny waist and breast lift it gave my character...(im such an idiot sometimes) and yes it makes a big difference in clipping. I think i posted my skeleton a page or two back but ill upload to the first page soon

sam096, nightcrawler913: try out my skeleton and see if it helps

no, unfortunately is still the same as before, nipples are still watching.

post-162688-0-48816000-1388431080_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-73351200-1388431087_thumb.jpg

As I've said billions of times, if you don't use the same skeleton and animations as the author who's making the armor/body; then clipping will happen.  Perfect example is how the vanilla armor made by Bethesda themselves even clipped with the vanilla body.  This would require remy to load every single skeleton, and animation variant out there and test it.  To prevent animation clip is even harder, because you have look frame by frame to see where the clipping occurs (which can be multiple places).  This is the exact reason I stopped the project I was working on for UNPB.

If you want no clipping the armor will not hug the body. Unless you use the only means I've ever found...aka tearing off parts of the body.  If you remove the nipples in the nif or remove some of the breast and the nipple behind the armor/clothes, it won't clip obviously lol.  This is just an example with breasts, same can be done with any part of the body.  This is why some armors out there, if you mix and match will have issues.  Such as invisible limbs. 

The only other way to also do this, I may suggest if you don't know about it remy; is to use msmooth.  The more verts the mesh has, the easier time it has with moving with bbp.  That's what crosscrusade himself advised me.

@sam096: im still working on it ;)

@silvist : i couldn't say it better myself. i now understand why modders burn themselves out trying to fix meshes :s . and thank you for the advice, i had no knowledge of msmooth, that will come in handy

** added UNPBO- TBBP/BBP v2.2

Changelog:

-added tbbp breast

-added butt nodes for bounce (requires animation that supports butt bounce)

-changed shape of breat slightly

UNPBO- TBBP/BBP v1.2

Changelog:

-added tbbp breast

-added butt nodes for bounce (requires animation that supports butt bounce)

-closer to the original oppai look

6318c8ac39cd1bb862cb18edc1061b7bfb0db438

2cd82be7b349c362068b6cd5f1dca208f746efe9

As I've said billions of times, if you don't use the same skeleton and animations as the author who's making the armor/body; then clipping will happen.  Perfect example is how the vanilla armor made by Bethesda themselves even clipped with the vanilla body.  This would require remy to load every single skeleton, and animation variant out there and test it.  To prevent animation clip is even harder, because you have look frame by frame to see where the clipping occurs (which can be multiple places).  This is the exact reason I stopped the project I was working on for UNPB.

If you want no clipping the armor will not hug the body. Unless you use the only means I've ever found...aka tearing off parts of the body.  If you remove the nipples in the nif or remove some of the breast and the nipple behind the armor/clothes, it won't clip obviously lol.  This is just an example with breasts, same can be done with any part of the body.  This is why some armors out there, if you mix and match will have issues.  Such as invisible limbs.

The only other way to also do this, I may suggest if you don't know about it remy; is to use msmooth.  The more verts the mesh has, the easier time it has with moving with bbp.  That's what crosscrusade himself advised me.

@silvist : i couldn't say it better myself. i now understand why modders burn themselves out trying to fix meshes :s . and thank you for the advice, i had no knowledge of msmooth, that will come in handy

Have to agree with Silvist.

I had done a personal armor with most of the body removed as no matter wot i'd do to it would still clip (armpits), lucky it was a bodysuit and there wasn't much showing (only cleavage and neck so i removed arms, legs, below the belly and most of the back), i was thinking of doing the same thing with the mashup i had already done using the catwoman suit and re-releasing it as there is some clipping under the armpits too.

7uQQv3w.jpg

YLtK4bk.jpg

Silvist mentioned msmooth to me before aswell, had tried it but couldn't really understand it and have only used it once or twice (santa robes cleavage).

Couldn't find a good tut to explaining it anywhere, if you find one let me know plz  :P .