test this out guys and let me know if it works. its supposed to be a stand alone 3d labia so you can use wit with any body texture without the need to edit. Only drawback is that if you change your characters skin tone it might not change with it, credit to "OnlyHazeRemains" for the files.

**added Main Files V.1b (Standalone 3D Labia)

@remymartin1986 The mesh for the labia shows up for me but not the textures, when I try to view the textures with my dds viewer it crashes. I  noticed a problem with the breasts when they are scaled up. There is also a noticeable deformation and seam (which might be my ENB) of the neck.

post-69553-0-27262800-1389725334_thumb.jpgpost-69553-0-00470500-1389725345_thumb.jpg

I didn't censor that first picture that's how it looks in my game.

test this out guys and let me know if it works. its supposed to be a stand alone 3d labia so you can use wit with any body texture without the need to edit. Only drawback is that if you change your characters skin tone it might not change with it, credit to "OnlyHazeRemains" for the files.

@remymartin1986 The mesh for the labia shows up for me but not the textures, when I try to view the textures with my dds viewer it crashes. I  noticed a problem with the breasts when they are scaled up. There is also a noticeable deformation and seam (which might be my ENB) of the neck.

attachicon.gif2014-01-14_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2014-01-14_00002.jpg

Looks like the texture directory path wasn't set correctly for the labia+no pubes mesh.

with a texture blender like this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30759/? you may add the labia files also very convenient.

I'm here once labia files in png format converted. for me it worked out well. just the png. . / pack files in the folder UNP Body Options Blender \ UNP Texture Blender \ Library \ Body and Feet / color.. / normal. specular. and most of the female body BACKUP files

Leito's Labia Texture_PNG.7z

attachicon.gif2014-01-14_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2014-01-14_00002.jpg

Looks like the texture directory path wasn't set correctly for the labia+no pubes mesh.

So I'd fix it in nifskope? If so how?

@angelecdominion: really? wth, i just checked it right now in-game and it works fine for me. wonder y it looks like that for u

LaEspada thinks it's the texture path for the labia+nopubes version.

Edit- Yup there is no texture path for the labia set in the no pubes version.

ok i think i know whats wrong. its not that it has no texture path its that it has the wrong path. dammit, ok ill upload a new version 

why? I also use the no pupe + with labia body and it works for me, too, only I did it just so that I have made ​​the labia's added to the blender.  and I'm a noob^^

post-162688-0-61519500-1389731256_thumb.png

post-162688-0-56592200-1389731261_thumb.png

ok i think i know whats wrong. its not that it has no texture path its that it has the wrong path. dammit, ok ill upload a new version 

I tried copying the texture path from the pubes version and same thing, might have done it wrong though.

Here's some more pics of the neck deformation which honestly might be on my end but I want to post it to see if others have it too. It's on the neck on our right her left.

post-69553-0-89081200-1389731501_thumb.jpgpost-69553-0-17927300-1389731509_thumb.jpg

@angelecdominion: i uploaded a new version on the first page try it and let me know if the labia texture is the same. and check your head mesh it might be whats causing problems with your neck

@sam096: it works for because the file path was pointing to your female body textures which you edited yourself with that blender tool

@angelecdominion: i uploaded a new version on the first page try it and let me know if the labia texture is the same. and check your head mesh it might be whats causing problems with your neck

@sam096: it works for because the file path was pointing to your female body textures which you edited yourself with that blender tool

your last version that you have uploaded.

post-162688-0-95163200-1389732760_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-50721900-1389732886_thumb.png

It's different, but still not like your pictures. I'm willing to bet it's something with ECE because it's been going crazy since I installed the 7BO body the UNPBO was fine though so I'm wondering what's up.

post-69553-0-80255500-1389732884_thumb.jpg

Edit- The neck thing was mostly ECE for some reason it messed up the neckwidth settings. It's still noticeable but maybe only because I'm looking for it. I'll try the body blender and hopefully will fix it without breaking anything else.

So ECE it can not be I think because I use no ECE. I have the also already tried using the path just did not work in NifSkope and as remy the files in femalelabia to rename it. but unfortunately I do not know why. I'm not a modder've just experimenting around a bit until I stop then the idea had the blender.

sry for my bad english. it's a google translation. :angel:

edit:ah ok that you meant with your neck is due to ECE. ok misunderstood @angelecdominion

so I use a body changer and 10 meshes and different textures I've chosen are more or less simple method ... text blender xD

here's a few pussys ^ ^ once SG Female Textures Renewal by Hello Santa and then once Dreamgirl texture.

I wanted nothing more to post the labia's ... else beats me remy afterwards xD.

post-162688-0-83348900-1389736474_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-52790500-1389736476_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-81945500-1389736480_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-87878700-1389736482_thumb.jpg

So ECE it can not be I think because I use no ECE. I have the also already tried using the path just did not work in NifSkope and as remy the files in femalelabia to rename it. but unfortunately I do not know why. I'm not a modder've just experimenting around a bit until I stop then the idea had the blender.

sry for my bad english. it's a google translation. :angel:

edit:ah ok that you meant with your neck is due to ECE. ok misunderstood @angelecdominion

I mentioned earlier when the Labia body was first revealed that there could be a problem caused by no normal map for the labia part.

Although the standalone appears to have one it may not be perfectly balanced.

So it will look better at certain angles and lighting conditions than others. Still looks far better than without one though.

I've got to say 3D labia is quite an interesting thing though 7B thighs are not exactly my thing. I'm still going to promote the UNPBO body as I love it.

I'm still kind of trying to imitate 7keys' character as frankly I consider it the best Skyrim character ever created and I improved eyes a bit.

44149.jpg

Oh, and the skimpy bikini on UNPBO - priceless.

I figured out what was causing my breast and most of my neck problems the Hanali follower was somehow messing with ECE and was trying to change my body to be more inline with her's. My sliders kept changing and my breasts would deform randomly. No idea why unfortunately, FR Girls by the same person and with the same function doesn't seem to effect me. I still have a bit of a neck seam I'm trying to get rid of but that's just me being picky.

post-69553-0-81862100-1389755001_thumb.jpgpost-69553-0-04560600-1389755010_thumb.jpg

Edit- Annnd it's all messed up again.