@Wolfsoftheshadows - Its not easy being new to modding, i completely understand.  I had been doing minor mods since oblivion.  I really got into modding at the release of skyrim.  I couldn't do jack crap for a long time.  Like Kodiak listed above, nightasy tutorials are decent.  Though he does skip over alot of shortcuts.  I did use skype to stream for someone a long time ago to show them the ropes.

The best thing to do is get used to the steps for getting the armor ready to mod.  Which is typically import settings.  I still have to refer to videos to make sure my import settings match.  

To be honest nifskope is probably the hardest to learn.  I learned by comparing the settings of the nifs to other nifs done by professional modders lol.  I still don't know what half it means, but I know it has to be like that in order for it to work.

Ah, bodyslide means the vanilla weight slider, now i get it.

Well, bad news. Getting something slider compatible means you have to basically recreate the 0 weight body from the 100 weight body, and that for every single armor. If you do as much as merge 2 vertices or delete one or something it immediately fucks stuff up. Thats why most converters dont bother to do it. The process can be eased with lattice morphing but it will still be a lot more time consuming than the simple converts that remy did till now.

And honestly, if you want Oppai then you take Oppai. If you only want 50% Oppai, its not Oppai anymore. So where exactly is the point?

Theres so many body options out there, you'll find one for your taste. And if not you can recreate almost every body type with CBBE bodyslide.

Ouch.  Kudos to the modders that have done this, then.

Personally, I want Bodyslide support primarily because I want to play two distinctly different characters in look and playstyle.  One of them will have large breasts (and this body is absolutely perfect for that) and the other will have small breasts.  I'd rather use just one body for both so that I can have just one set of armor replacers that works for both characters (rather than an armor replacer for one character + NPCs and then only using standalone armor for the other).  It's true, the small-breasted character is, by definition, not Oppai, but... there were other things about this body that I liked and hooked onto from the very beginning.

I don't want Remmy to break trying to Bodyslide it, though.  :(  I might see what I can do about going Oppai + standalone armors for the oppai character using PS UBC.

(Someone else also made the point of NPC's.  I like them to have variety in body shape and breast size as well.)

I have modded Skyrim previously to my body and animations of choice - successfully (though with some hassle sometimes). But now, several months later, I am again uncertain where to put those files ...

Seriously, if you want your mod to become popular you should make it as friendly for "dummies" as possible. One very simple measure towards this would be to name the files so that the parent-folders names are included (or to put it more clearly, hopefully: include the required folder-structure in your archive). This way it is obvious if we are dealing with a mesh or texture.

Specific question: Which skeleton should be used, the one available as attachment or the one included in the (complete) archive? And exactly where has the skeleton to be installed - it seems the necessary folder is NOT present by default (as long as no other related mod has been installed)?

sorry not updating much guys, i havent had much time to do anything :(  work has been brutal this week. The new body is comming along nice so i expect a release 2morrow sometime (hopefully).

@llEvb: lol didnt think i would need to make a "dummies friendly" version of the body, but i suppose it couldnt hurt. Both skeletons; the one in attachment and the one in the body folder, are the exact same one. i just decided to package it with the body. default location for that file should be:

"Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\"   

@pajiman: will give that armor consideration

@wovik253: thats weird, it doesnt happen to me..is anybody else experiencing that problem?

@angelecdominion: dude just go for it, even if you fail at it you might learn something useful along the way. You should never "not" try something becasue you think it is too hard for you, you will get nowhere in life thinking that way. worse case senario is that you fail but at least you can say "i tried". modding is not easy, but it is not impossible either.if your willing to put in the time and effort to do something then anything is possible. I tried doing a bodsyslide for the body at least 4 times that i can remember and have failed everytime, but who knows maybe ill get it right one day

sorry not updating much guys, i havent had much time to do anything :(  work has been brutal this week. The new body is comming along nice so i expect a release 2morrow sometime (hopefully).

@llEvb: lol didnt think i would need to make a "dummies friendly" version of the body, but i suppose it couldnt hurt. Both skeletons; the one in attachment and the one in the body folder, are the exact same one. i just decided to package it with the body. default location for that file should be:
"Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\"   

@pajiman: will give that armor consideration

@wovik253: thats weird, it doesnt happen to me..is anybody else experiencing that problem?

@angelecdominion: dude just go for it, even if you fail at it you might learn something useful along the way. You should never "not" try something becasue you think it is too hard for you, you will get nowhere in life thinking that way. worse case senario is that you fail but at least you can say "i tried". modding is not easy, but it is not impossible either.if your willing to put in the time and effort to do something then anything is possible. I tried doing a bodsyslide for the body at least 4 times that i can remember and have failed everytime, but who knows maybe ill get it right one day

yeah i get the same problem as wovik253 no idea how to fix it

something wrong with my breast shape. Any idea why ? :(

Are you using HDT? Realistic ragdolls and force? What skeleton are you using? Did you install UNPB and all of it's requirements first? What normal maps are you using? Is it like that when you have armor equipped or just naked?

I have same problem. So answers: 1. HDT - yes, 2. Realistic ragdolls and force - no, 3.XP32 and .nif skeleton from UNPBO archive, 4. UNPB and all of it's requirements - yes, 5. normal map - ningheim race set, 6.  naked (on screen its glove). 1.2 body looks a little better than 2.2. And once again my screenshot:

d3042a3cdeb47abee60cec6625745266.jpeg

**added 7B-O beta V.1 (public test version) 

let me know if there are problems. and If you wish to use labia version you "MUST" apply the labia to your own textures because it is the only way to not get weird textures colors and bad lighting (as far as i know). Therefore knowledge of editing textures is a must. I'll provide my textures as an example on the first page for now. 

~and yes, im working on the standalone files for the 3d labia so texture editing wont be necessary.

**added 7B-O beta V.1 (public test version) 

let me know if there are problems. and If you wish to use labia version you "MUST" apply the labia to your own textures because it is the only way to not get weird textures colors and bad lighting (as far as i know). Therefore knowledge of editing textures is a must. I'll provide my textures as an example on the first page for now. 

~and yes, im working on the standalone files for the 3d labia so texture editing wont be necessary.

my character has a pink/purple face when i put your mod on