**added 7B-O beta V.1 (public test version) 

let me know if there are problems. and If you wish to use labia version you "MUST" apply the labia to your own textures because it is the only way to not get weird textures colors and bad lighting (as far as i know). Therefore knowledge of editing textures is a must. I'll provide my textures as an example on the first page for now. 

~and yes, im working on the standalone files for the 3d labia so texture editing wont be necessary.

my character has a pink/purple face when i put your mod on

Yeah me too, was just about to report that. I reinstalled my textures but still has a purple face.

post-69553-0-50571000-1389646113_thumb.jpg

The body looks and jiggles great otherwise.

let me know if there are problems. and If you wish to use labia version you "MUST" apply the labia to your own textures because it is the only way to not get weird textures colors and bad lighting (as far as i know). Therefore knowledge of editing textures is a must. I'll provide my textures as an example on the first page for now. 

~and yes, im working on the standalone files for the 3d labia so texture editing wont be necessary.

You Sir... have just made my day.

You have my thanks.

Oh and btw.

That pic of your model... that glasses... GODDAMN!

crap did i put a head mesh in with the files? Dont use it! lol im pretty sure thats for bodychange or something

and those glasses are from DWISS Eyewear - version 1.26

heels i think are Elewin Pumps..but i dont remember 

EDIT: ~removed the head mesh and re-uploaded the rar

is it possible if i could get the head preset and wet skin?

something wrong with my breast shape. Any idea why ? :(

Are you using HDT? Realistic ragdolls and force? What skeleton are you using? Did you install UNPB and all of it's requirements first? What normal maps are you using? Is it like that when you have armor equipped or just naked?

I have same problem. So answers: 1. HDT - yes, 2. Realistic ragdolls and force - no, 3.XP32 and .nif skeleton from UNPBO archive, 4. UNPB and all of it's requirements - yes, 5. normal map - ningheim race set, 6.  naked (on screen its glove). 1.2 body looks a little better than 2.2. And once again my screenshot:

d3042a3cdeb47abee60cec6625745266.jpeg

Yessss!!! I fix this problem. Reinstall Ningheim  race  mod (my baby is Ningheim) and replace body meshes whis UNPBO. And result is...

b753d1fe5f473f87d40cc315cdde22a1.jpeg

Yeah me too, was just about to report that. I reinstalled my textures but still has a purple face.

attachicon.gif2014-01-13_00033.jpg

Iam use custom race and had same problem. In my case head and body meshes located in different folders, I put head mesh whis body meshes and - TA-DAAA.

attachicon.gif2014-01-13_00033.jpg

Iam use custom race and had same problem. In my case head and body meshes located in different folders, I put head mesh whis body meshes and - TA-DAAA.

My character is a Nord though. I'll check my folders because even with remymartin1986's texture's I still get the purple head. I also started getting the flat breast problem for some reason.

Edit- Huh reinstalled 2.2 which was working fine earlier and still have the purple face bug. So it's on my end somehow.

Edit2- Was a conflict with ECE I reinstalled ECE and it fixed it.

crap did i put a head mesh in with the files? Dont use it! lol im pretty sure thats for bodychange or something

and those glasses are from DWISS Eyewear - version 1.26

heels i think are Elewin Pumps..but i dont remember 

EDIT: ~removed the head mesh and re-uploaded the rar

I downloaded the DWISS Eyewear and it doesn't have the glasses that you have on your character. :( You must have some other glasses mods installed too.

Also what hair model do you use?

out of curiosity does this body have stomach bones? for pregnancy related mods.

if not can you add some?

There was that sevenbase body pregnancy thread in the SexLab forums they did convert the bombshell and normal sevenbase bodies to support pregnancy.

But I don't think it does.

@melovepengy: its just regular sweaty body texture, what makes it look oily like that is the enb specular settings

@parzysty, player168: found it, its Sun Glasses Oni-Edition

@mm777:  na not yet. none of the bodys have pregnancy nodes yet. i just wanted to to make sure the bodys work properly before doing any like that. i just hope its not that hard to do

@laespada: is there an unpb version also? mayb i can just use those as examples for mine

@melovepengy: its just regular sweaty body texture, what makes it look oily like that is the enb specular settings

@mm777:  na not yet. none of the bodys have pregnancy nodes yet. i just wanted to to make sure the bodys work properly before doing any like that. i just hope its not that hard to do

@laespada: is there an unpb version also? mayb i can just use those as examples for mine

cool and what about the face was wondering if i could get the specs on how it was made or is it private?

Blisario made a UNPB pregnancy compatible version. Check out the Estrus Chaurus mod by jbezorg. He has UNPB preg body in his downloads.

i dont know how to use this mod can anyone help me please?

First install this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/? and everything it needs.

If you are using the UNPBO version you need to put it's files into your Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets folder.

If you are using the 7BO you have some choices to make.

If you want the 3D labia you either need to use remymartin1986's skin or attach his labia to your own skin (no idea how to do that, photoshop maybe?)

If you don't want the 3D labia click through the 7BO meshes folders until you get to the one with the options in it (character assets) pick either the pubes or no pubes version and drag the two files into the character assets folder and overwrite when prompted.

After that click back out to the second 7B-O V1.0 TBBP_BBP folder the one with the meshes and textures folder and copy them both into your Skyrim/Data folder.

First install this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/? and everything it needs.

If you are using the UNPBO version you need to put it's files into your Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets folder.

If you want the 3D labia you either need to use remymartin1986's skin or attach his labia to your own skin (no idea how to do that, photoshop maybe?)

If you don't want the 3D labia click through the 7BO meshes folders until you get to the one with the options in it (character assets) pick either the pubes or no pubes version and drag the two files into the character assets folder and overwrite when prompted.

After that click back out to the second 7B-O V1.0 TBBP_BBP folder the one with the meshes and textures folder and copy them both into your Skyrim/Data folder.

do i need to install FNIS 3.x.x -Always necessary files to activate UNP Blessed Body mod?

test this out guys and let me know if it works. its supposed to be a stand alone 3d labia so you can use wit with any body texture without the need to edit. Only drawback is that if you change your characters skin tone it might not change with it, credit to "OnlyHazeRemains" for the files.

**added Main Files V.1b (Standalone 3D Labia)

do i need to install FNIS 3.x.x -Always necessary files to activate UNP Blessed Body mod?

I'm actually not 100% sure on that because I use FNIS for other thngs. I'd do it, but get the latest version. After you have it installed go to Skyrim/Data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users and run the GenerateFNISforUsers program.